User Lists: 15

'Merica.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I swear to God nobody better say the United States.

The most racist country is either in Asia or Africa.

FableCounty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By FableCounty

@thedeathstar said:
@staticdwanyemcduffie said:
@thedeathstar said:
@thedeathstar said:
@thedeathstar said:

Nothing is more racist than this ad except Trump lol

That shit was racist afff

Yea man, this was too depressing coming from a Chinese company, in all honesty the Black dude looks more better and attractive than that Chinese

I was thinking like "Did they really put this out" I though this a meme at first.

Unfortunately this is official, even a meme like this should be taken serious

I'm honestly thinking why would this black guy join this commercial downgrading as fk

Poor dude didn't had money so he had to i guess but again that wasn't good at all he is betraying his own people

Japanese did it first

Loading Video...

the commercial? its Japan

Avatar image for staticdwanyemcduffie
StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedeathstar said:
@thedeathstar said:
@thedeathstar said:
@thedeathstar said:

Nothing is more racist than this ad except Trump lol

That shit was racist afff

Yea man, this was too depressing coming from a Chinese company, in all honesty the Black dude looks more better and attractive than that Chinese

I was thinking like "Did they really put this out" I though this a meme at first.

Unfortunately this is official, even a meme like this should be taken serious

I'm honestly thinking why would this black guy join this commercial downgrading as fk

Poor dude didn't had money so he had to i guess but again that wasn't good at all he is betraying his own people

Japanese did it first

Loading Video...

the commercial? its Japan

oh shit really?

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@dshipp17: Okay, thank you. At least they didn't look down on you for reasons that were, like, racial or cultural or anything like that.

@heroup2112: @jamiewolfe7:Wow, that's so horrible. I wonder how the people living there feel. Then again, there are probably those that see nothing wrong with the culture and feed into government propaganda. And in regards to Kuwait, that's interesting. I will read more into it. Honestly, before you guys mentioned them, I have never heard of them, let alone about how things are over there. I wonder if things like this are common in the rest of the world.

Oh, it was some of that too; the competition feeling was guided by a sense that their intelligence was higher than mine; but, that aside, Asians (seemingly from Japan specifically) are driven by an annoying sense of competition all the time. It's mostly cultural and a bit racial; but, again, dealing with STEM Asian people (I think I'm a rare subsection of the STEM group that includes African Americans; within the STEM subgroup, African Americans stick together and seek out opportunities to collaborate; Asians, on the other hand, seem to be annoyingly introverted and have a strong tribe mentality in the STEM group, with a strong competition outlook; whites are somewhere in-between; when you get to work, in the science field, it's about cooperation and collaboration, not outscoring the next person on a test, or, at least it should be; my sense of competition was tamed, because I consistently scored the highest scores in my science classes, until I was content, at which time, I had a whole lot of Asian classmates fresh from high school; if I were on my peak and drive, I'm sure we all would have usually been tied for the highest scores, or, when I go back to school, at least graduate school, as I'm currently contemplating; it is a pretty exhilarating and euphoric feeling, when you get the highest test score in your class, but, that's also something that's pretty juvenile for me too, since I'm not just coming out of high school this time); now, when you get to the restaurant owners, they are very similar to other racial grounds towards blacks, but, they do seem to have a more tame instinct to look down on blacks or someone perceived as black.

The V0id

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I cannot believe not a single one of you mentioned Germany.

What's wrong with you people?

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By dshipp17

@the_v0id said:

Because Germany is clearly making strides to rid itself of that Nazi reputation and image; Germany is probably one of the least racist countries in the world; you're at least 20 years behind the curve; they literally avoid taking law enforcement actions against the Syrian migrants and cover up media coverage of series sexual incidents against their women and German woman must conform to Sharia Law; and the Syria migrants are taking classes on how to appear more civilized for German women, as a response to the concealed incidents of sexual assaults; it's only worse in Sweden; it's approaching those conditions in the UK.

CheesyFries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like each and every country has their level of racism. We divided ourselves into races when England started to industrialize. I gotta say, though, I think hispanic countries along south America are pretty racist towards each other. They value white people over themselves.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a7a162f64fe5
deactivated-5a7a162f64fe5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Africa

Australia

The US.

In that order.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@dshipp17: I'm not sure I completely understand. Based off of what you're telling me, the STEM field seems to be incredibly competitive. I agree, that it should be more about collaboration rather than competition, but perhaps it's competitive because of the requirements or something. That's just speculation on my part, but to be frank, I have no idea lol.

But other than that, how did show a tribal mentality (at least, compared to other groups), and how did they treat you differently based on race? I'm not asking these in a rhetorical sense, I just want you to clarify a few things.

Also, what was that last bit on restaurant owners?

CheesyFries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edamame: It's extremely upsetting what people would do to others just because they're black. Ex: Haitians getting deported or hanged in Doinican Republic. It's disgusting.

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By modernww2fare

@cheesyfries: If it's race then why aren't Black Dominicans getting that treatment?

CheesyFries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@modernww2fare: Trust me, they get treated badly too. They always think people who are darken than average are hatian

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CheesyFries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edamame: wait? they look down at us dominicans? I think they wanna fight

CheesyFries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By CheesyFries
modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By modernww2fare

@edamame: Puerto Ricans generally look down on other Hispanics period, so I'm not surprised.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_v0id: How is Germany the most racist country currently? Nazi Germany, maybe, but they are PC as hell right now. They are taking in thousands of Middle-Eastern refugees.

JamieWolfe7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Africa

Australia

The US.

In that order.

LOL, you need to read some of the earlier posts. Asia and the Middle East have every white dominant country beat. Africa and Australia are continents, you can't lump an entire continent into that category I promise there are places in Africa worse than others, but nowhere in any of those places is as bad as China, Kuwait, or North Korea.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By dshipp17

@edamame said:
@dshipp17 said:
@the_v0id said:

Because Germany is clearly making strides to rid itself of that Nazi reputation and image; Germany is probably one of the least racist countries in the world; you're at least 20 years behind the curve; they literally avoid taking law enforcement actions against the Syrian migrants and cover up media coverage of series sexual incidents against their women and German woman must conform to Sharia Law; and the Syria migrants are taking classes on how to appear more civilized for German women, as a response to the concealed incidents of sexual assaults; it's only worse in Sweden; it's approaching those conditions in the UK.

Actually, refugee homes all over Germany have been attacked by Neo-Nazis and Skinheads left and right for the past couple of months now. Furthermore, there are some controversial things that White Germans say about non-Whites, but that is another discussion. I will say that Racism is strongest in former East Germany, though.

@cheesyfries said:

I feel like each and every country has their level of racism. We divided ourselves into races when England started to industrialize. I gotta say, though, I think hispanic countries along south America are pretty racist towards each other. They value white people over themselves.

Yes, Colorism and Classism are the two main forms of discrimination in Latin American countries.

They're just responding to the actions of the Syrian refugees, during the preceding months, from the sound of it; for the most part, the native Germans are doormats and the government there are implementing policies to avoid offending Muslims in terms of dress codes and cultural norms that Germans would normally live by; just because Germans are starting to get patriotic does not mean that the Neo-Nazis and Skinheads are coming out or that their actions are strictly motivated by racism; that's the PC climate that's apart of the problem there, other EU countries, the UK, and to a smaller extent, the United States; these countries have to send a message that the refugees either assimilate or head back to the Middle East. Out of curiosity, were you paying attentions to the issues raised in my post? As it seems out to launch a Neo-Nazis accusation towards those issues that emerged with the refugees and the native women of the EU.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By dshipp17

@cameron83 said:

@dshipp17: I'm not sure I completely understand. Based off of what you're telling me, the STEM field seems to be incredibly competitive. I agree, that it should be more about collaboration rather than competition, but perhaps it's competitive because of the requirements or something. That's just speculation on my part, but to be frank, I have no idea lol.

But other than that, how did show a tribal mentality (at least, compared to other groups), and how did they treat you differently based on race? I'm not asking these in a rhetorical sense, I just want you to clarify a few things.

Also, what was that last bit on restaurant owners?

Well, in my previous post, I said some racial grounds such as African Americans actually adopt a cooperative and collaborative mindset in the STEM field as opposed to competitive, even though STEM is competitive; a group gets competitive, partly because they're tending to look down on other groups while African Americans are trying to gain acceptance.

As I previously described, throughout an entire semester, as we shared a dorm room together, they basically showed the greatest disrespect you can show someone in a non-verbal sense, by avoiding the opportunity to acknowledge my presence; were it to get to no-verbal cues, I'm fairly confident that the disrespect would have widened in scope and expression; this behavior was obviously motivated by competition, a tribal mentality, and looking down on me based on race and their feeling of intellectual superiority; and, because of competition, they were less inclined to humanize me enough to welcome me into their tribe, even if I proved to them that they were not intellectually superior to me or, at least, not to the degree that they may have presumed.

The restaurant example was provided to imply that the broader Asian community may be a little less presumptive of other racial groups than the Asians in the STEM community, but, perhaps, not necessarily.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@dshipp17: So, due to the competitive climate of the STEM field, it seems that people in that field generally have a tribal mentality and don't seem to intermingle with those of other races. The exception to that is, as you said, African Americans, probably because they don't have much of a presence in that field? (more speculation on my part). What makes you completely sure that their reasons were on racial terms or as a matter of intellectual superiority? I mean, I'm not saying that it wasn't, I just want to hear more. Were these Asians foreign or were they born in America?

And I see, on that last one.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

America

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@dshipp17 said:
@the_v0id said:

@dshipp17 said:
@edamame said:
@dshipp17 said:
@the_v0id said:

Actually, refugee homes all over Germany have been attacked by Neo-Nazis and Skinheads left and right for the past couple of months now. Furthermore, there are some controversial things that White Germans say about non-Whites, but that is another discussion. I will say that Racism is strongest in former East Germany, though.

@cheesyfries said:

Yes, Colorism and Classism are the two main forms of discrimination in Latin American countries.

They're just responding to the actions of the Syrian refugees, during the preceding months, from the sound of it; for the most part, the native Germans are doormats and the government there are implementing policies to avoid offending Muslims in terms of dress codes and cultural norms that Germans would normally live by; just because Germans are starting to get patriotic does not mean that the Neo-Nazis and Skinheads are coming out or that their actions are strictly motivated by racism; that's the PC climate that's apart of the problem there, other EU countries, the UK, and to a smaller extent, the United States; these countries have to send a message that the refugees either assimilate or head back to the Middle East. Out of curiosity, were you paying attentions to the issues raised in my post? As it seems out to launch a Neo-Nazis accusation towards those issues that emerged with the refugees and the native women of the EU.

Lol, someone certainly has having a field day with misinformation about other countries political climate and incidents. There were 924 documented attacks on refugee camps last year. Thats more than one per day. These started before there even was the kind of numbers that are today and before any crimes to speak of.
And you say refugees should assimiliate, but at the same time talk like classes about how to behave towards women are a sign of how they ignore the behavior.

FableCounty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JamieWolfe7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By JamieWolfe7

@fablecounty said:
@jamiewolfe7 said:

North Korea.

Loading Video...

Rodman wtf?

Read a bit about North Korea, you'll understand just how big a moron Rodman looks sharing drinks and cigars with 'Lil Kim'. There's a reason there's virtually no diversity in that country and it's international headlines when anyone visits...and gets to leave.

Avatar image for deactivated-5988def3424a7
deactivated-5988def3424a7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cameroon

Avatar image for deactivated-613e82c4b95f9
deactivated-613e82c4b95f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

@leo-343 said:
@ready_4_madness said:

Eastern European countries

How dare you. :P

In all seriousness however, I think with Eastern European countries it's more of a National pride and arrogance rather than flat out racism or prejudice.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#138  Edited By Cream_God

UK :$

BlueHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• If you aren't a native born Kuwaiti you are litterally a pile of crap (not kidding)
  • It is NOT unusual for servants (Egyptian, Syrian, Jordanian, etc) to throw themselves off of the Kuwaiti's golden (yeah covered in GOLD) palaces because they can't stand the abuse from their "employers"
  • A citizen of Kuwait can NOT commit a crime in Kuwait (this is not a joke). They DO however have modern day versions of "whipping boys", who...if the crime is serious enough and someone MUST be punished, the "whipping boy" will be tried, convicted, and sentenced for whatever the crime was (though it's rare this happens...a Kuwaiti would almost have to either shoot up a cafe, or drive one of their BMW's into a bissaar, to have anyone look at him (don't get me started on if it's a her) twice. I've heard the theory, never heard of it happening.
  • Kuwait's army is not made up of ANY Kuwaiti's, theoretically their Generals are Kuwaiti, but you won't see one near any battle field. In the 1990 Iraqi invasion of Kuwait, EVERY swinging Kuwaiti national bailed on the country,(let me amend one was brutally killed by the Iraqis when he was caught TRYING to flee) and the only military unit that was able to mount any kind of actual fight were the Emiri Guards, led by a Syrian Major, who held of the massively overwhelming number or Iraqi forces, to include a large contingent of Iraqi airborne troops.
  • This part is just a side note: When the coalition forces remained after Desert Storm, the Kuwaiti's didn't want an independent force acting as a buffer between Kuwait and Iraq, so they wanted to pay us (the US, UK, Germans, Czech Republic, Poles, etc) $10,000 per soldier, per rotation, so they could control the buffer force. The US (and I'd imagine the other countries) didn't figure they were mercenaries, and said "nope, we're fine" (although I know a lot of soldiers would rather have had the $10K lol

I could go into more, but you'd almost have to meed some Kuwaiti's IN Kuwait to understand.

Wow...just...WOW...this made every single country in this thread look like a paradise of tolerance,I think that Kuwait easily won this one.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By HeroUp2112

@bluehope said:
@heroup2112 said:
  • If you aren't a native born Kuwaiti you are litterally a pile of crap (not kidding)
  • It is NOT unusual for servants (Egyptian, Syrian, Jordanian, etc) to throw themselves off of the Kuwaiti's golden (yeah covered in GOLD) palaces because they can't stand the abuse from their "employers"
  • A citizen of Kuwait can NOT commit a crime in Kuwait (this is not a joke). They DO however have modern day versions of "whipping boys", who...if the crime is serious enough and someone MUST be punished, the "whipping boy" will be tried, convicted, and sentenced for whatever the crime was (though it's rare this happens...a Kuwaiti would almost have to either shoot up a cafe, or drive one of their BMW's into a bissaar, to have anyone look at him (don't get me started on if it's a her) twice. I've heard the theory, never heard of it happening.
  • Kuwait's army is not made up of ANY Kuwaiti's, theoretically their Generals are Kuwaiti, but you won't see one near any battle field. In the 1990 Iraqi invasion of Kuwait, EVERY swinging Kuwaiti national bailed on the country,(let me amend one was brutally killed by the Iraqis when he was caught TRYING to flee) and the only military unit that was able to mount any kind of actual fight were the Emiri Guards, led by a Syrian Major, who held of the massively overwhelming number or Iraqi forces, to include a large contingent of Iraqi airborne troops.
  • This part is just a side note: When the coalition forces remained after Desert Storm, the Kuwaiti's didn't want an independent force acting as a buffer between Kuwait and Iraq, so they wanted to pay us (the US, UK, Germans, Czech Republic, Poles, etc) $10,000 per soldier, per rotation, so they could control the buffer force. The US (and I'd imagine the other countries) didn't figure they were mercenaries, and said "nope, we're fine" (although I know a lot of soldiers would rather have had the $10K lol

I could go into more, but you'd almost have to meed some Kuwaiti's IN Kuwait to understand.

Wow...just...WOW...this made every single country in this thread look like a paradise of tolerance,I think that Kuwait easily won this one.

It honestly made me wonder....WHY are we protecting these assholes again? EDIT: I didn't even get to the racist, unprofessional stuff involving the military.

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Possibly Russia

Avatar image for deactivated-5a7a162f64fe5
deactivated-5a7a162f64fe5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL, you need to read some of the earlier posts.

Hah hah, he he. Okay dude I will..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-57b89658ba257
deactivated-57b89658ba257

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Against which race?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Something tells me you have something against Eastern Europeans. In either case, there are racists here, but a lot of hatred is centered, at least where I'm from as far as I can tell, National pride. The rest is derived from our time with the Soviet Union.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By dshipp17

@stahlflamme said:
@dshipp17 said:
@the_v0id said:

@dshipp17 said:
@edamame said:
@dshipp17 said:
@the_v0id said:

@cheesyfries said:

Lol, someone certainly has having a field day with misinformation about other countries political climate and incidents. There were 924 documented attacks on refugee camps last year. Thats more than one per day. These started before there even was the kind of numbers that are today and before any crimes to speak of.

And you say refugees should assimiliate, but at the same time talk like classes about how to behave towards women are a sign of how they ignore the behavior.

I don't take misinformation and try to portray it as fact nor do I use information and misrepresent that information as fact. My information comes from alternative media covering information that mainstream media omits from public awareness; not everyone in the public believes that mainstream media could possibly be leaving out information about a topic or series of topics. Sure, there probably were documented attacks on refugee camps; but, at the same time, we know that officials in those countries are also failing to report the attacks on the native Europeans (Germans) by the refugees for purposes of political correctness, as far as we can tell; and, than, they try to filter or distort the information picked up by alternative media; so, with that said, assuming that the attacks were tip for tat, there are 925 undocumented attacks made against the native Germans, where alternative media is only able to pick up on some of those attacks that officials there are under order to not document. Clearly, the Cologne incident could not have been the first, as a frightened people or people with respect would not have so boldly done such an attack.

They should assimilate indeed; they literally expect the native Germans to implement and live under Sharia law and that it should supersede and replace their system of government, when they are the guests; and this is the same throughout the EU and UK; this expectation is why the incident in Cologne even took place; do you think someone who's planning to do a sexual assault is going to solicit and receive help from others, because of something as broad and open-ended as a religious connection?

Mfundroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

South Africa. Racism just gets fired out of nowhere here.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By dshipp17

@cameron83 said:

@dshipp17: So, due to the competitive climate of the STEM field, it seems that people in that field generally have a tribal mentality and don't seem to intermingle with those of other races. The exception to that is, as you said, African Americans, probably because they don't have much of a presence in that field? (more speculation on my part). What makes you completely sure that their reasons were on racial terms or as a matter of intellectual superiority? I mean, I'm not saying that it wasn't, I just want to hear more. Were these Asians foreign or were they born in America?

And I see, on that last one.

No, I didn't make such a broad statement (e.g. that people in STEM have a tribal mentality); those are your rephrasing of my worlds; actually, according to what I said, in some contexts, STEM is competitive, but, in other contexts, STEM is about cooperation and collaboration; so, I didn't say that all people in STEM did not intermingle with different races of people in STEM. I didn't say that African Americans were the only exception to a proclamation that I never made; although I didn't say that African Americans didn't have much presence in STEM, in some contexts, that's true; for example, one would get the impression that African Americans don't have much presence in STEM, because we don't see them at Berkeley and in corporations primary involved with STEM; but, simply because we don't see them there, doesn't mean that African Americans have no presence in STEM, as this observation would require some explanation (e.g. there are historically black colleges that graduate African Americans in STEM all the time, even though they may not be seen in a corporation that primarily works/serves in the STEM area; what we need are explanations for this discrepancy that not many people who could remedy this problem want to discuss this observation).

If you're the victim of this type of discrimination or the person who has these feelings directed toward him, you can easily tell if someone thinks they're intellectually superior to you or their race is better than yours or both; of course, you can tell if it's just you individually, also; but, if it's the entire group (with these thoughts towards your ethnicity) as opposed to just an individual or two, you can tell that the feelings are more directed towards your group as opposed to you, individually (e.g., actually, for all I know, this could have been a setup or was arranged by this school, as I was just assigned to this dorm, well in advanced to my arriving to the school). For example, while we were living together, I asked them some questions about how to set up my Ethernet connection; at the time, the internet was just getting out of its infancy; when they generally had patronizing responses, if I got a response, I could tell that those people thought that they were intellectually superior to me; normally, if a person thinks that they're your equal or inferior, they'd divulge the information fully and completely to the best of their ability as an expression of their knowledge or for respect of you as an intellectual equal or superior; but, perhaps, this isn't how you perceive things and where our perceptions may differ.

As previously stated, I believed they were foreign; oddly, I don't remember them speaking to each other much, just playing video games often; when one did speak to me, his English was good; so, they could have been a mix of foreign and Asian Americans; again, I also attributed it to a lack of maturity aggravated by a competitive outlook, as well as feelings of racial and intellectual superiority.