Inb4 someone says America.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

South Africa still

Lovely country and scenery but the cities are such a nasty place, Only people who I found there who were tolerant were the Zulu people

Though so much racism in the city from all races

Reno117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Greece, Switzerland and Serbia.

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By VashtaNerada88

North Korea

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

Probably one in the Middle East.

Mfundroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royal_warrior: Yasss, good Zulu people represent! I agree, South Africa is still very racist.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a937e573d769
deactivated-5a937e573d769

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most like some country I've never heard of.

ILikeBigTits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Somewhere in Asia or the Middle East tbh.

Masker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well... America is probably the most racist i know

North Korea

nope

No Caption Provided

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By deltahuman

India and others are not even close. The people here are so obsessed with Fair skin...it isn't funny anymore. No wonder fairness cream brands flock to this nation. It's undoubtedly the most racist country in the world. Trust me I live here. I'm North East Indian with skin tone a little bit fairer than mainland Indians and some people treat me in a better way compared to more dark complexioned people here. It's the mentality of the people..they like fair skin.

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

United States although I dont have too many countries to compare it to from my experience. Its incredibly disgusting how everyone in the US is racist to each other. Here in Puerto Rico racism between ourselves is non existent and to outsiders its very rare.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#14  Edited By Zetsu-San

India and others are not even close. The people here are so obsessed with Fair skin...it isn't funny anymore. No wonder fairness cream brands flock to this nation. It's undoubtedly the most racist country in the world. Trust me I live here. I'm North East Indian with skin tone a little bit fairer than mainland Indians and some people treat me in a better way compared to more dark complexioned people here. It's the mentality of the people..they like fair skin.

It has nothing to do with race. It's about social class. Fair skin is associated with wealth and a lifestyle that doesn't require standing out in the sun all day performing manual labor.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

South Africa, India and a number of Asian nations.

@deltahuman: Met someone from Malaysia who said something similar. She said that people in her home country naturally trust lighter skin color more and that pale skin was desirable. Supposedly, they treat said people better then they do a lot of their own citizens.

Masker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Masker

@ecstaticgrace: and yet he's friend with Dennis Rodman... lol (he's probably just ignorant, and you know, being a **** dictator also makes him a little racist, but i doubt north koreans are racists in general)

TheGhostKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Africa . They are like , all racist there

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

LAL @ people listing the US.

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By VashtaNerada88

@masker:

"well... America is probably the most racist i know"

America is alot better than most countries, considering it's also alot more diverse than most as well.

And Rodman was only there to help their basketball team; and that's all he was allowed. Most N.Koreans aren't that hospitable to any foreigners, cause most foreigners are people like journalists or something who have needed to sneak in illegally. The only way to go there is to sign on to one of their state approved tours LOL you don't get to do what you want. And if you mess up, it's YEARS in jail with hard labor.

that nut job ruler preaches how the whole world is terrible to his people and how they (the common n. Korean) are so lucky to have a benevolent ruler like Kim-Jong Un. It's sickening what he does to his own people, but they are even worse to foreigners because they have been fed propaganda about how we are all out to get them.

removekebab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By removekebab

South Africa still

Lovely country and scenery but the cities are such a nasty place, Only people who I found there who were tolerant were the Zulu people

Though so much racism in the city from all races

Oddly enough, still the best place to live in Africa.

Masker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Masker

@vashtanerada88: trust me i know about north korea... i've watched quite a few documentaries about it. (+ people illegally documenting stuff from the inside... cause you know, you're not allowed to record everything you want)

Anyway, as far as i know America is one of the countries with the most racial prejudices, tensions, disparity, and overall just hate towards each others that i know of... and to ALL races too, not just minorities, even whites. I'm not talking about just a few cases here and there... everyone has them, but hell when even the police is so racist(many cases documented this) that they can just KILL "suspects" left and right without any real reason or repercussion, especially if they're black, you know there's a problem. Maybe you don't notice this because you're from the US, and are used to it, but believe me alot of racist stuff, like even those stupid sayings(e.g. "white people can't do this", "black people do this and that", etc.)for example... they're not from other countries, other countries don't use them because they don't generalize on entire races as much.

btw i'm NOT saying America is the most racist place ever, of course not, but amongst the countries i know well enough to be able to speak of.. it definitely makes the top 5.

(also many lists for the most racist countries in the World put USA in 1° place... again not saying they're right, but that's something to reflect about)

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm from the NE too. Which part are you from?

Avatar image for dragonhunter1414
DragonHunter1414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

England.

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 109

Mine, of course. We made this ad...

Loading Video...

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

USA, even though everyone has equal rights, there is like the police and the KKK, or whatever TYT and Buzzfeed tell me to believe

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@WarBlade539: I'm from Assam.. Live near the Capital

Aw sheet! I'm from Assam too, even though I live and study in NZ. I am from Tinsukia.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@WarBlade539: that's great mate...it's sort of a rare thing to meet somebody from Assam here. Actually feels good to know there are people from assam who have similar taste in Fictional stuff like this. I thought I was Alone

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk every country has their fair share

Omniscience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

India, followed by other Asiatic countries with religious or political caste systems.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't been everywhere, but I'd put a LOT of money on Kuwait.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#35  Edited By Static Shock

I don't know. The U.S. is the only country in which I've experienced racism. I can't speak for the other countries.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@dernman said:

Inb4 someone says America.

LAL @ people listing the US.

these. only idiots could really think the most racist country is america, unless you mean racism specifically against whites. i'm black but even i can see they clearly get the short end of the stick.

and even then, there are more racist countries than that. i just can't think of one where whites are as disadvantaged, or socially stigmatized as here.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#38  Edited By dernman

@willpayton said:
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

It's not a new thing. There were a couple different countries that had their own versions long before that one came out.

Avatar image for fitnesstribesman13
FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MuriKKKuh

but not the "United States of America"

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By kyrees

i like how people here are saying their own country is the most racist country today XD

FableCounty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By FableCounty

@willpayton@dernman

Japanese were first

Italy and China are slow

Loading Video...

I don't know. The U.S. is the only country in which I've experienced racism. I can't speak for the other countries.

yeah but you have probably lived in the USA for most of your life, I'm guessing if you also spent years of your life in say S.Korea or Italy or Brazil or Egypt or somewhere you would also experience this racism

Idk every country has their fair share

agreed, humans are still tribal and have not evolved to care for each other

@modernww2fare said:

Which is it?

I seen this about a month ago in news, it was countries who didn't like foreigners or didn't want to live next to someone of another ethnic/religion group....it was on some of the boards and blogs

it was not what you expect and something like this

1India

2Qatar

3bahrain

3libya

4zimbabwe

5switzerland

6israel

7saudi arabia

8haiti

9Lebanon?

....i can't remember the rest but it kind of surprised me, also I hear Lebanon and India although 'multi-cultural'...all the different religions, ethnic groups, cultures, races they don't mix well, there are often street riots or terrorism etc

Avatar image for fitnesstribesman13
FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Btw, Mexico has been known to be pretty damn racist towards the Indigenous populations for some reason

Hollow_Point

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been to Qatar, turkey, japan, the u.s., and canada. Out of those, Qatar by majority, then turkey

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hollow_point: ive actually never heard of Qutar. Can you tell me about it? Im shocked something exists that beat out a country that Hitlers Autobiography is so popular in.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes said:

these. only idiots could really think the most racist country is america, unless you mean racism specifically against whites. i'm black but even i can see they clearly get the short end of the stick.

and even then, there are more racist countries than that. i just can't think of one where whites are as disadvantaged, or socially stigmatized as here.

Um.... White people are not disadvantaged or socially stigmatized in the U.S. Not even in the slightest.

Also, there are lots of people that haven't been outside of the U.S., so how exactly would they know if other countries are more racist than the one they live in?

Avatar image for deactivated-5988def3424a7
deactivated-5988def3424a7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I would say Syria and North Korea.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably one of the African countries. Say what you will about some of these countries mentioned but it's highly unlikely nowadays they have people representing the government collecting "white people" tolls on roads, separate healthcare prices depending on race or specific landing patterns for planes to avoid getting shot down for containing whites etc which I know people who've been there had to experience. That's not even including the racism the continent's ethnic groups display towards each other (the Rwandan genocide being an extreme example from only 20 years ago).