Most powerful fictional character to be written in existence

Avatar image for theparadox
TheParadox

858

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for solarpowered
SolarPowered

1851

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

You can't really beat omnipotence, of any caliber.

Unless you want to make up something stupid, like Omnipotence x 2 or Super Omnipotence.

Avatar image for overmonitor
Overmonitor

1515

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@naamah_obyzouth: No. PR Beyonder is above everyone you listed. We are looking for literally the most powerful character, not a list. ;) although I liked it.

Avatar image for leo-343
Leo-343

30909

Forum Posts

4870

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Usopp.

Avatar image for darling_luna
Darling_Luna

12918

Forum Posts

994

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

Avatar image for leo-343
Leo-343

30909

Forum Posts

4870

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Avatar image for darling_luna
Darling_Luna

12918

Forum Posts

994

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

Avatar image for staticdwanyemcduffie
StaticDwanyeMcduffie

7027

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Preacher! If he could speak all languages

Avatar image for just_banter
Just_Banter

12484

Forum Posts

409

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Itachi, clearly.

Avatar image for voicesinmyhead
Voicesinmyhead

180

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@theparadox: What you mean to say is you believe in God. He is no more real then any of the many gods people have created over the years..

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
Naamah_Obyzouth

7471

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

@naamah_obyzouth: No. PR Beyonder is above everyone you listed. We are looking for literally the most powerful character, not a list. ;) although I liked it.

B.S. Get away from me with that garbage. Lucifer is above PR Beyonder.

Avatar image for incursion
Incursion

1510

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#362  Edited By Incursion

TOAA

Avatar image for nickzambuto
nickzambuto

29288

Forum Posts

5083

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Omnipotence < Brolypotence < Gokupotence = Batpotence.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

19693

Forum Posts

2501

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Avatar image for cable_extreme
Cable_Extreme

17011

Forum Posts

324

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I just wrote one in my dairy, it is called "Me". The power of this incomprehensible foe is the power to automatically beat anyone and anything. I'd say the strongest being ever written is me.

Avatar image for mrhamwallet
MrHamWallet

3194

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

For now Yahweh, in a few years Allah

Avatar image for chazz85
Chazz85

5201

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

azaroth if he wakes even omnipotents vanish.

Avatar image for khael
Khael

15331

Forum Posts

567

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@khael: he created infinite universes, dimensions in his dream. Every being in all reality is his dream even nigh omnipotents and a omnipotent. Time, space, matter everything.

Lol

Omnipotent won't create Omnipotent

seriously create multiverse still create multiverse, they're still on same tier

You can claim nigh-omnipotent or omnipotent all you want but it won't really change anything

Honestly, Kamisato already stomp more powerful being

Avatar image for khael
Khael

15331

Forum Posts

567

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#371  Edited By Khael

@ulquiorra23: Odin, Galactus, Living Tribunal also stated to be Omnipotent

Feats > statement any day

And there can't be more than 1 Omnipotent being in 1 verse

If it does then one of them or even both of them are not Omnipotent

Avatar image for deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe
deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe

1476

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Why isn't this thread already locked? Any omnipotent character is the most powerful one in fiction.

Avatar image for khael
Khael

15331

Forum Posts

567

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@nickras said:

Why isn't this thread already locked? Any omnipotent character is the most powerful one in fiction.

Omnipotent by statement can still be countered by feats

Avatar image for deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe
deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe

1476

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@khael said:
@nickras said:

Why isn't this thread already locked? Any omnipotent character is the most powerful one in fiction.

Omnipotent by statement can still be countered by feats

A lot of western superhero comics use "omnipotent" as a hyperbole. Other than that, going by feats to prove which of characters that were actually intended to be omnipotent is "more omnipotent" is extremely stupid. Yeah, an omnipotent guy destroyed a galaxy in one book and other guy destroyed a universe in another book, big deal. At the end of the day, they're still both omnipotent.

Avatar image for khael
Khael

15331

Forum Posts

567

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@nickras said:
@khael said:
@nickras said:

Why isn't this thread already locked? Any omnipotent character is the most powerful one in fiction.

Omnipotent by statement can still be countered by feats

A lot of western superhero comics use "omnipotent" as a hyperbole. Other than that, going by feats to prove which of characters that were actually intended to be omnipotent is "more omnipotent" is extremely stupid. Yeah, an omnipotent guy destroyed a galaxy in one book and other guy destroyed a universe in another book, big deal. At the end of the day, they're still both omnipotent.

Nope

Feats > statement

unless you believe Galactus is Omnipotent at the end of the day

Avatar image for deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe
deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe

1476

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@khael said:
@nickras said:
@khael said:
@nickras said:

Why isn't this thread already locked? Any omnipotent character is the most powerful one in fiction.

Omnipotent by statement can still be countered by feats

A lot of western superhero comics use "omnipotent" as a hyperbole. Other than that, going by feats to prove which of characters that were actually intended to be omnipotent is "more omnipotent" is extremely stupid. Yeah, an omnipotent guy destroyed a galaxy in one book and other guy destroyed a universe in another book, big deal. At the end of the day, they're still both omnipotent.

Nope

Feats > statement

unless you believe Galactus is Omnipotent at the end of the day

Hard to argue with somebody who doesn't read what you write. To quote my previous post "A lot of western superhero comics use "omnipotent" as a hyperbole. Other than that...".

Feats>statements is a general guideline, using it as an unbreakable rule creates some amusing results. Let's say that we have a story with an omnipotent character, the context makes it obvious by making connections with abrahamic God-some more subtle, some a bit less. The only thing that this omnipotent character does in the story is that he lifts a car from a car accident victim. By your logic, this character that has been built as omnipotent throughout the whole story is weaker than Spiderman.

Use common sense please.

Avatar image for hegemon
Hegemon

11543

Forum Posts

25759

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#377  Edited By Hegemon

If I had to make a guess, Azathoth and Beyonder. Hard to reaĺly choose. Elder God Demonbane. Protege.

Avatar image for khael
Khael

15331

Forum Posts

567

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@nickras said:
@khael said:
@nickras said:
@khael said:
@nickras said:

Why isn't this thread already locked? Any omnipotent character is the most powerful one in fiction.

Omnipotent by statement can still be countered by feats

A lot of western superhero comics use "omnipotent" as a hyperbole. Other than that, going by feats to prove which of characters that were actually intended to be omnipotent is "more omnipotent" is extremely stupid. Yeah, an omnipotent guy destroyed a galaxy in one book and other guy destroyed a universe in another book, big deal. At the end of the day, they're still both omnipotent.

Nope

Feats > statement

unless you believe Galactus is Omnipotent at the end of the day

Hard to argue with somebody who doesn't read what you write. To quote my previous post "A lot of western superhero comics use "omnipotent" as a hyperbole. Other than that...".

Feats>statements is a general guideline, using it as an unbreakable rule creates some amusing results. Let's say that we have a story with an omnipotent character, the context makes it obvious by making connections with abrahamic God-some more subtle, some a bit less. The only thing that this omnipotent character does in the story is that he lifts a car from a car accident victim. By your logic, this character that has been built as omnipotent throughout the whole story is weaker than Spiderman.

Use common sense please.

Lets say Presence, his best feats is created Michael and Lucifer

If somebody that stated not Omnipotent have better feats than him

it's still debatable because Presence w/his feats < This guy w/his feats, you can't just make an argument about Presence being Omnipotent

Statement still means absolutely nothing if their feats say the other wise

Avatar image for bat_saint
Bat_SAINT

959

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Batgod

Avatar image for khael
Khael

15331

Forum Posts

567

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If I had to make a guess, Azathoth and Beyonder. Hard to reaĺly choose. Elder God Demonbane. Protege.

By feats

They would get stomped by many people tbh

Avatar image for khael
Khael

15331

Forum Posts

567

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@khael: lol going by your logic, Beerus>>>>>>all Index verse.

Also to make it clear, Azazthoth is from a novel.

Why? by feats Beerus is not anywhere near them

Avatar image for realitywarper
RealityWarper

12333

Forum Posts

124

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#383  Edited By RealityWarper

Azahtoth

Avatar image for hegemon
Hegemon

11543

Forum Posts

25759

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

@khael: there arent very many I know that can. Haruka? Kami Tenchi? Bernkastel? Space Dandee....

Avatar image for deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe
deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe

1476

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@khael said:
@nickras said:
@khael said:
@nickras said:
@khael said:
@nickras said:

Why isn't this thread already locked? Any omnipotent character is the most powerful one in fiction.

Omnipotent by statement can still be countered by feats

A lot of western superhero comics use "omnipotent" as a hyperbole. Other than that, going by feats to prove which of characters that were actually intended to be omnipotent is "more omnipotent" is extremely stupid. Yeah, an omnipotent guy destroyed a galaxy in one book and other guy destroyed a universe in another book, big deal. At the end of the day, they're still both omnipotent.

Nope

Feats > statement

unless you believe Galactus is Omnipotent at the end of the day

Hard to argue with somebody who doesn't read what you write. To quote my previous post "A lot of western superhero comics use "omnipotent" as a hyperbole. Other than that...".

Feats>statements is a general guideline, using it as an unbreakable rule creates some amusing results. Let's say that we have a story with an omnipotent character, the context makes it obvious by making connections with abrahamic God-some more subtle, some a bit less. The only thing that this omnipotent character does in the story is that he lifts a car from a car accident victim. By your logic, this character that has been built as omnipotent throughout the whole story is weaker than Spiderman.

Use common sense please.

Lets say Presence, his best feats is created Michael and Lucifer

If somebody that stated not Omnipotent have better feats than him

it's still debatable because Presence w/his feats < This guy w/his feats, you can't just make an argument about Presence being Omnipotent

Statement still means absolutely nothing if their feats say the other wise

What you said logically means that an omnipotent character cannot exist in fiction (you cannot prove that somebody is omnipotent with feats for obvious reasons), is that what you're implying?

Avatar image for theparadox
TheParadox

858

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@voicesinmyhead: Nah have you heard of the priest that levated ? The priest who believed in the same God I believed in? I can post more miracles from my God if you want.

Avatar image for theparadox
TheParadox

858

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for supersandlegend7991
Supersandlegend7991

1

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

SSJ4 Gogeta?

Avatar image for raizell
Raizell

1564

Forum Posts

1

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

These guys are strongest characters in fiction.Did I miss someone?

-Azathoth

-Tenchi Masaki

-The One Above All

-The Creator (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)

-The Primal Monitor ?

-Real World God

Avatar image for voicesinmyhead
Voicesinmyhead

180

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@theparadox: Show me god healing an amputee. Until then i will remain skeptical. Also magicians levitate all the time so color me unimpressed.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

19693

Forum Posts

2501

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Avatar image for lens_of_truth
Lens_of_Truth

537

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bugs, Popeye, Daffy

Avatar image for deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe
deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe

1476

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@raizel said:

These guys are strongest characters in fiction.Did I miss someone?

-Azathoth

-Tenchi Masaki

-The One Above All

-The Creator (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)

-The Primal Monitor ?

-Real World God

You missed loads, isn't it just easier to say "all omnipotent characters"?

Avatar image for raizell
Raizell

1564

Forum Posts

1

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#395  Edited By Raizell

@nickras: Nah I just missed few.There's not that much true omnipotent exist in fiction.

Avatar image for khael
Khael

15331

Forum Posts

567

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@nickras said:
@khael said:
@nickras said:
@khael said:
@nickras said:
@khael said:
@nickras said:

Why isn't this thread already locked? Any omnipotent character is the most powerful one in fiction.

Omnipotent by statement can still be countered by feats

A lot of western superhero comics use "omnipotent" as a hyperbole. Other than that, going by feats to prove which of characters that were actually intended to be omnipotent is "more omnipotent" is extremely stupid. Yeah, an omnipotent guy destroyed a galaxy in one book and other guy destroyed a universe in another book, big deal. At the end of the day, they're still both omnipotent.

Nope

Feats > statement

unless you believe Galactus is Omnipotent at the end of the day

Hard to argue with somebody who doesn't read what you write. To quote my previous post "A lot of western superhero comics use "omnipotent" as a hyperbole. Other than that...".

Feats>statements is a general guideline, using it as an unbreakable rule creates some amusing results. Let's say that we have a story with an omnipotent character, the context makes it obvious by making connections with abrahamic God-some more subtle, some a bit less. The only thing that this omnipotent character does in the story is that he lifts a car from a car accident victim. By your logic, this character that has been built as omnipotent throughout the whole story is weaker than Spiderman.

Use common sense please.

Lets say Presence, his best feats is created Michael and Lucifer

If somebody that stated not Omnipotent have better feats than him

it's still debatable because Presence w/his feats < This guy w/his feats, you can't just make an argument about Presence being Omnipotent

Statement still means absolutely nothing if their feats say the other wise

What you said logically means that an omnipotent character cannot exist in fiction (you cannot prove that somebody is omnipotent with feats for obvious reasons), is that what you're implying?

Nah, it's go like this

They're still omnipotent in their respective universe but other than that verse we still have to go by feats

@khael: i know.

Anyways, dude, Azazthoth can still solo whole Index verse, hell, he can solo all fiction.

No dude

Many people in indexverse have better feats then him, let alone all fiction

Avatar image for iragexcudder
Iragexcudder

9464

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#397  Edited By Iragexcudder

Batman

Avatar image for deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe
deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe

1476

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@khael said:
@nickras said:
@khael said:
@nickras said:
@khael said:
@nickras said:
@khael said:
@nickras said:

Why isn't this thread already locked? Any omnipotent character is the most powerful one in fiction.

Omnipotent by statement can still be countered by feats

A lot of western superhero comics use "omnipotent" as a hyperbole. Other than that, going by feats to prove which of characters that were actually intended to be omnipotent is "more omnipotent" is extremely stupid. Yeah, an omnipotent guy destroyed a galaxy in one book and other guy destroyed a universe in another book, big deal. At the end of the day, they're still both omnipotent.

Nope

Feats > statement

unless you believe Galactus is Omnipotent at the end of the day

Hard to argue with somebody who doesn't read what you write. To quote my previous post "A lot of western superhero comics use "omnipotent" as a hyperbole. Other than that...".

Feats>statements is a general guideline, using it as an unbreakable rule creates some amusing results. Let's say that we have a story with an omnipotent character, the context makes it obvious by making connections with abrahamic God-some more subtle, some a bit less. The only thing that this omnipotent character does in the story is that he lifts a car from a car accident victim. By your logic, this character that has been built as omnipotent throughout the whole story is weaker than Spiderman.

Use common sense please.

Lets say Presence, his best feats is created Michael and Lucifer

If somebody that stated not Omnipotent have better feats than him

it's still debatable because Presence w/his feats < This guy w/his feats, you can't just make an argument about Presence being Omnipotent

Statement still means absolutely nothing if their feats say the other wise

What you said logically means that an omnipotent character cannot exist in fiction (you cannot prove that somebody is omnipotent with feats for obvious reasons), is that what you're implying?

Nah, it's go like this

They're still omnipotent in their respective universe but other than that verse we still have to go by feats

The fantastic thing about omnipotence is that you either are omnipotent, or you're not. There aren't "degrees" of omnipotence, so there's no need to use individual feats to find out who is "more omnipotent".

Avatar image for mooty_pass
Mooty_Pass

10984

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

OH stop it we ALL know it's between The Prep God Batman or Superman.

Avatar image for theparadox
TheParadox

858

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@voicesinmyhead: God heals the faithful. There was a time bread turned into flesh, and wine turned into blood. The same blood type was found on the Shroud of Turin.