Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

SolarPowered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You can't really beat omnipotence, of any caliber.

Unless you want to make up something stupid, like Omnipotence x 2 or Super Omnipotence.

Overmonitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naamah_obyzouth: No. PR Beyonder is above everyone you listed. We are looking for literally the most powerful character, not a list. ;) although I liked it.

Leo-343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Usopp.

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

Leo-343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Avatar image for staticdwanyemcduffie
StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Preacher! If he could speak all languages

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi, clearly.

Voicesinmyhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theparadox: What you mean to say is you believe in God. He is no more real then any of the many gods people have created over the years..

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@naamah_obyzouth: No. PR Beyonder is above everyone you listed. We are looking for literally the most powerful character, not a list. ;) although I liked it.

B.S. Get away from me with that garbage. Lucifer is above PR Beyonder.

Incursion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#362  Edited By Incursion

TOAA

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omnipotence < Brolypotence < Gokupotence = Batpotence.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just wrote one in my dairy, it is called "Me". The power of this incomprehensible foe is the power to automatically beat anyone and anything. I'd say the strongest being ever written is me.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For now Yahweh, in a few years Allah

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

azaroth if he wakes even omnipotents vanish.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael: he created infinite universes, dimensions in his dream. Every being in all reality is his dream even nigh omnipotents and a omnipotent. Time, space, matter everything.

Lol

Omnipotent won't create Omnipotent

seriously create multiverse still create multiverse, they're still on same tier

You can claim nigh-omnipotent or omnipotent all you want but it won't really change anything

Honestly, Kamisato already stomp more powerful being

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#371  Edited By Khael

@ulquiorra23: Odin, Galactus, Living Tribunal also stated to be Omnipotent

Feats > statement any day

And there can't be more than 1 Omnipotent being in 1 verse

If it does then one of them or even both of them are not Omnipotent

Avatar image for deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe
deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why isn't this thread already locked? Any omnipotent character is the most powerful one in fiction.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras said:

Why isn't this thread already locked? Any omnipotent character is the most powerful one in fiction.

Omnipotent by statement can still be countered by feats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael said:
@nickras said:

A lot of western superhero comics use "omnipotent" as a hyperbole. Other than that, going by feats to prove which of characters that were actually intended to be omnipotent is "more omnipotent" is extremely stupid. Yeah, an omnipotent guy destroyed a galaxy in one book and other guy destroyed a universe in another book, big deal. At the end of the day, they're still both omnipotent.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras said:
@khael said:
@nickras said:

A lot of western superhero comics use "omnipotent" as a hyperbole. Other than that, going by feats to prove which of characters that were actually intended to be omnipotent is "more omnipotent" is extremely stupid. Yeah, an omnipotent guy destroyed a galaxy in one book and other guy destroyed a universe in another book, big deal. At the end of the day, they're still both omnipotent.

Nope

Feats > statement

unless you believe Galactus is Omnipotent at the end of the day

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael said:
@nickras said:
@khael said:
@nickras said:

Nope

Feats > statement

Hard to argue with somebody who doesn't read what you write. To quote my previous post "A lot of western superhero comics use "omnipotent" as a hyperbole. Other than that...".

Feats>statements is a general guideline, using it as an unbreakable rule creates some amusing results. Let's say that we have a story with an omnipotent character, the context makes it obvious by making connections with abrahamic God-some more subtle, some a bit less. The only thing that this omnipotent character does in the story is that he lifts a car from a car accident victim. By your logic, this character that has been built as omnipotent throughout the whole story is weaker than Spiderman.

Use common sense please.

Hegemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#377  Edited By Hegemon

If I had to make a guess, Azathoth and Beyonder. Hard to reaĺly choose. Elder God Demonbane. Protege.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras said:
@khael said:
@nickras said:
@khael said:
@nickras said:

Nope

Feats > statement

Hard to argue with somebody who doesn't read what you write. To quote my previous post "A lot of western superhero comics use "omnipotent" as a hyperbole. Other than that...".

Feats>statements is a general guideline, using it as an unbreakable rule creates some amusing results. Let's say that we have a story with an omnipotent character, the context makes it obvious by making connections with abrahamic God-some more subtle, some a bit less. The only thing that this omnipotent character does in the story is that he lifts a car from a car accident victim. By your logic, this character that has been built as omnipotent throughout the whole story is weaker than Spiderman.

Use common sense please.

Lets say Presence, his best feats is created Michael and Lucifer

If somebody that stated not Omnipotent have better feats than him

it's still debatable because Presence w/his feats < This guy w/his feats, you can't just make an argument about Presence being Omnipotent

Statement still means absolutely nothing if their feats say the other wise

Bat_SAINT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batgod

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I had to make a guess, Azathoth and Beyonder. Hard to reaĺly choose. Elder God Demonbane. Protege.

By feats

They would get stomped by many people tbh

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael: lol going by your logic, Beerus>>>>>>all Index verse.

Also to make it clear, Azazthoth is from a novel.

Why? by feats Beerus is not anywhere near them

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#383  Edited By RealityWarper

Azahtoth

Hegemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@khael: there arent very many I know that can. Haruka? Kami Tenchi? Bernkastel? Space Dandee....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael said:
@nickras said:
@khael said:
@nickras said:
@khael said:
@nickras said:

Nope

Feats > statement

Use common sense please.

it's still debatable because Presence w/his feats < This guy w/his feats, you can't just make an argument about Presence being Omnipotent

What you said logically means that an omnipotent character cannot exist in fiction (you cannot prove that somebody is omnipotent with feats for obvious reasons), is that what you're implying?

TheParadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@voicesinmyhead: Nah have you heard of the priest that levated ? The priest who believed in the same God I believed in? I can post more miracles from my God if you want.

TheParadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for supersandlegend7991
Supersandlegend7991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SSJ4 Gogeta?

Raizell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

These guys are strongest characters in fiction.Did I miss someone?

-Azathoth

-Tenchi Masaki

-The One Above All

-The Creator (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)

-The Primal Monitor ?

-Real World God

Voicesinmyhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theparadox: Show me god healing an amputee. Until then i will remain skeptical. Also magicians levitate all the time so color me unimpressed.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Lens_of_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bugs, Popeye, Daffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raizel said:

These guys are strongest characters in fiction.Did I miss someone?

-Azathoth

-Tenchi Masaki

-The One Above All

-The Creator (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)

-The Primal Monitor ?

-Real World God

You missed loads, isn't it just easier to say "all omnipotent characters"?

Raizell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#395  Edited By Raizell

@nickras: Nah I just missed few.There's not that much true omnipotent exist in fiction.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras said:
@khael said:
@nickras said:
@khael said:
@nickras said:
@khael said:
@nickras said:

Nope

Feats > statement

Use common sense please.

What you said logically means that an omnipotent character cannot exist in fiction (you cannot prove that somebody is omnipotent with feats for obvious reasons), is that what you're implying?

Nah, it's go like this

They're still omnipotent in their respective universe but other than that verse we still have to go by feats

@khael: i know.

Anyways, dude, Azazthoth can still solo whole Index verse, hell, he can solo all fiction.

No dude

Many people in indexverse have better feats then him, let alone all fiction

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#397  Edited By Iragexcudder

Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael said:
@nickras said:
@khael said:
@nickras said:
@khael said:
@nickras said:
@khael said:
@nickras said:

Nope

Feats > statement

Use common sense please.

Nah, it's go like this

They're still omnipotent in their respective universe but other than that verse we still have to go by feats

The fantastic thing about omnipotence is that you either are omnipotent, or you're not. There aren't "degrees" of omnipotence, so there's no need to use individual feats to find out who is "more omnipotent".

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OH stop it we ALL know it's between The Prep God Batman or Superman.

TheParadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@voicesinmyhead: God heals the faithful. There was a time bread turned into flesh, and wine turned into blood. The same blood type was found on the Shroud of Turin.