Most powerful fictional character to be written in existence

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@pern said:

Actually the most powerful character ever written in fiction is the God of Text from Suggsverse.

Just look at the Suggsverse cosmology here:

http://suggsverse.wikia.com/wiki/Cosmic_Hierarchy

The God of Text is even above all of this. The God of Text also owns and controls all of fiction, including fan fiction. Basically anything that happens in fiction is only because he allows it to happen. So you can't even create your own fan fic to beat him.

Batman with prep can beat him.

God of Text owns Batman's story. Anything that Batman does is only because God of Text has it happen. Even if Batman beat GoT, that would have only been GoT's fictional version inside of GoT's realm. God of Text exists outside of all fictions (which he contains in his realm).

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@pern said:

@the_caped_crusader said:

@pern said:

Actually the most powerful character ever written in fiction is the God of Text from Suggsverse.

The God of Text is even above all of this. The God of Text also owns and controls all of fiction, including fan fiction. Basically anything that happens in fiction is only because he allows it to happen. So you can't even create your own fan fic to beat him.

God of Text owns Batman's story. Anything that Batman does is only because God of Text has it happen. Even if Batman beat GoT, that would have only been GoT's fictional version inside of GoT's realm. God of Text exists outside of all fictions (which he contains in his realm).

Scans or it didn't happen.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253  Edited By pern

@pern said:

Also Chris Storm (another Heir to the Stars character) has the perfect counter to someone like Batman with prep:

Perfect Immortality: He has faced numerous of Metaphysical Ends already, only to be perfectly unaffected. When it was first shown, when everything ended, there is no existence, no universes, no creation, no categories, no abstracts, no continuum, and no nothing; Storm stood unaffected.

Seagulls Cry: Chris Storm is able to hear the seagulls crying, which means that a world has come to an end.

Creation Twitch: Chris Storm is able to twitch his eye, causing an explosion. This explosion can create the prime universe and transfinite universes, planes, realities, dimensions, infinities, and states of time. All things that are imaginable and all things that are beyond imagination are created in the explosion.

Anti-Omnipresence: He is outside of all transfinite, natural, and imaginary sets. He is outside of all fundamental substances, the source of all metaphysical existence.

Anti-Omniscience: There is no capacity to know everything infinitely about him. He is not known. He has no thoughts, feelings, life, or origin. He is not from any modes or attributes of any universe, realm, dimension, plane, or void.

Anti-Omnipotence: He is outside of mathematic abstracts, logic, and influence. It was explained by All-powerful beings that Omnipotence cannot affect him, seeing that he is the anti-equation to omnipotence.

The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern said:

@pern said:

Also Chris Storm (another Heir to the Stars character) has the perfect counter to someone like Batman with prep:

Perfect Immortality: He has faced numerous of Metaphysical Ends already, only to be perfectly unaffected. When it was first shown, when everything ended, there is no existence, no universes, no creation, no categories, no abstracts, no continuum, and no nothing; Storm stood unaffected.

Seagulls Cry: Chris Storm is able to hear the seagulls crying, which means that a world has come to an end.

Creation Twitch: Chris Storm is able to twitch his eye, causing an explosion. This explosion can create the prime universe and transfinite universes, planes, realities, dimensions, infinities, and states of time. All things that are imaginable and all things that are beyond imagination are created in the explosion.

Anti-Omnipresence: He is outside of all transfinite, natural, and imaginary sets. He is outside of all fundamental substances, the source of all metaphysical existence.

Anti-Omniscience: There is no capacity to know everything infinitely about him. He is not known. He has no thoughts, feelings, life, or origin. He is not from any modes or attributes of any universe, realm, dimension, plane, or void.

Anti-Omnipotence: He is outside of mathematic abstracts, logic, and influence. It was explained by All-powerful beings that Omnipotence cannot affect him, seeing that he is the anti-equation to omnipotence.

So this God of Text, is he basically TOAA?

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern said:

@pern said:

Scans or it didn't happen.

Heir to the Stars is a novel. There aren't really any scans to a novel, but check the wiki. You will find everything.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256  Edited By pern

@pern said:

@pern said:

So this God of Text, is he basically TOAA?

Well plot wise, God of Text would be an infinite levels above TOAA in fact. Look through the cosmology. Even low tiers are pretty overpowered. Obviously you can't actually be above omnipotence, but as long as you focus on feats/plot, rather than supposed omnipotent status, GoT should be above TOAA.

Heir to the Stars isn't really a series meant to be taken seriously, but if we are talking battle feats, they are over the top.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

God. Moros. Bugs Bunny. TOAA. Goku. Batgod.

The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God. Moros. Bugs Bunny. TOAA. Goku. Batgod.

The first 5 don't belong here.

Avatar image for osamamohammad1130
OsamaMohammad1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees I came up with 2 things in my post and backed myself up in the first and said have a discussion not to state the obvious. Like why would I not be serious so how about you relax its just an opinion

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees I came up with 2 things in my post and backed myself up in the first and said have a discussion not to state the obvious. Like why would I not be serious so how about you relax its just an opinion

first post. grammar nazi. "cute".

second post. defending his grammar nazi tendency, "very cute".

two posts and not even a shred of relevancy to the OP. want to make it 3 then ?

OsamaMohammad1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: how am I not relevant? How am I a grammar nazi I pointed that mistake out once? Could we forget about that point less argument. What's the reason you think those characters have no chance and what characters would make your top 5

OsamaMohammad1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: Goku is basically strong enough to destroy anything and can literally blow up planets and has lightning fast fighting, superman in nearly invulnerable, Kratos beat Ares the master of war, Hulk is an unstoppable force of rage who only gets stronger the angrier he gets, and Death is just Death I don't even have to explain that so go ahead make it 3 now

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

how am I not relevant? How am I a grammar nazi I pointed that mistake out once? Could we forget about that point less argument. What's the reason you think those characters have no chance and what characters would make your top 5

how are you not relevant ? you question a guy who quoted a newbie who put 5 non omnipotent characters.

how are you a grammer nazi ? you question his choice of words.

could we forget about that pointless argument ? your second post pretty much points that you can't forget it either.

What's the reason you think those characters have no chance and what characters would make your top 5 ? have you even read the first post of this thread ?

3 posts and not a shred relevant to the OP

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku is basically strong enough to destroy anything and can literally blow up planets and has lightning fast fighting, superman in nearly invulnerable, Kratos beat Ares the master of war, Hulk is an unstoppable force of rage who only gets stronger the angrier he gets, and Death is just Death I don't even have to explain that so go ahead make it 3 now

if you are already impressed with this, then you don't know the multiversal monsters to omnipotent characters of various mediums.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Doctor with prep(or whitout)...

OsamaMohammad1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: first of all they im the same guy who put the 5 characters, second 2 of them are omnipotent and all of them can fight omnipotent characters

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@osamamohammad1130: shows much how you don't know your character.

1. death has been killed by a more powerful character and he/she is not omnipotent.

2. kratos has been killed by a lesser powerful versions of greek gods.

3. odin crushes kratos, hulk, goku and superman at the same time and he's not even among the top ranks of marvel.

4. true omnipotents cannot be killed nor defeated. the second in line after them are multiversals. 4 of what you listed are not even a shred on a galactic level.

Mfundroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God... Well the comic book universe God.

OsamaMohammad1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: I'm talking about Death the horseman from Darksiders he's tough he was never killed hulk feat up Thor so he can take on Odin Kratos might not be omnipotent because apparently he was killed I didn't know that but he fights Greek gods myths and Goku can fight people who destroy solar systems and hull punched a planet and it blew up so yes they are galactic level and omnipotent level

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273  Edited By kyrees

@osamamohammad1130 said:

I'm talking about Death the horseman from Darksiders he's tough he was never killed hulk feat up Thor so he can take on Odin Kratos might not be omnipotent because apparently he was killed I didn't know that but he fights Greek gods myths and Goku can fight people who destroy solar systems and hull punched a planet and it blew up so yes they are galactic level and omnipotent level

compared to other deaths in fiction, he's barely up there and the top two or three deaths are way beyond him. (marvel death, death of the endless and supernatural death.) those three deaths are multiversals to universal.

odin is more powerful than thor and he is universal at best.

god of war gods are very weak and are not comparable to their comic versions. heck, even the myth versions are stronger than them and they are not even comparable to comic version

goku fighting beerus doesn't make him a solar system buster and goku lost that fight.

you are really don't know your characters at all since you consider galactic level omnipotent

OsamaMohammad1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: Goku lost that fight but he stopped an attack that can wipe out a planet and no death from darksiders while wipe out any version of death because he's the most insane and the amount of punishment he can dish out is ridiculous and how are God of war gods weak when they are enormous and even more overly exaggerated and Kratos still took down Olympians and he killed himself no one ever killed him so he will have no problem with Odin and I said Death was omnipotent the rest I didn't say they were omnipotent is said they can fight omnipotent characters which they did

OsamaMohammad1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees so obviously don't k ow your characters. And those deaths don't stand a chance against the real one the one whose actually scary. And odin and Thor are basically the same thing theres nothing that special about infact he's dead weight and Goku isn't a solar system buster but he could be if he wanted because he fights enemies who are and last time I checked Beerus was omnipotent

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@osamamohammad1130: a planet is not comparable to a galaxy and to a universe.

death of darksiders lost his life in the well of souls. all three deaths i mentioned are either capable of killing the true omnipotent god of their universe or is only killable by a power nearly equal to that true omnipotent of their universe or can equal the 2nd most powerful being of that universe. death of darksiders would just get erased by anyone of the universal level.

god of war gods are not shaking the universe in their fight compared to odin against mephisto and they can be killed accordingly.

you really have no idea of your characters at all because outside game mechanics and contrived plot lines, the 5 characters you mentioned aren't a blip to the multiversal beings. heck, living tribunal would just be annoyed if he was summoned by eternity to kill them. if you knew the last 2 characters i mentioned, then you'd understand how insignificant those 5 are.

OsamaMohammad1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: And last time I checked superman fought Darkseid who is immortal and omnipotent so you should learn something instead of bringing dorky mythological nobodies that people don't give 2 shits about who would get slapped anyways

Hegemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Azathoth opens his eyes, turns out they were all figments of his imagination!

In all honesty, the strongest fictional character I've ever seen has to be Space Dandee...that guy ended the entire infinite multiverse with a kick...and turned down true omnipotence.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku, Batman with prep, and cutscene Dante can not be matched.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#290  Edited By SC  Moderator

@trickyman86: @osamamohammad1130: Hello. You both need to chill for a bit. Temp ban until I can go through and sort out comments. Will only last a day, please remember to avoid getting so aggressive and hostile with other users. Thanks.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@osamamohammad1130: your first paragraph made no sense. the only thing i see in it is a rambling that my characters beats your characters because i want it to.

last time i checked superman hasn't fought the true omnipotent form of darkseid. he only defeated his avatars at best.

lesterlawton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thewhiteronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

ethan_merryman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku isnt the most powerful character although he should be runner up. 1st place DEFINITELY goes to Dr. Manhattan from watchmen. Goku could not destroy him.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

No Caption Provided

Ororo Munroe aka Storm!

ethan_merryman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers