Most powerful fictional character to be written in existence

TheRedEclipse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#501  Edited By TheRedEclipse

So guys. I put a lot of effort into this. I give you, what I consider to be the most powerful characters in all of fiction:

Dr. Manhatten: Has created life, can see into the future, is basically a God, can change time, warp reality, etc.

-

Superman One Million: Can warp reality, has 17 senses, hypnotism, was able to punch the time barrier so hard, a woman in the future felt it, faster than a tachyon, holds back a galaxy, all this other bullshit

-

The Saint of Killers: Survived a nuke, killed both God and the Devil (and all of the angels in Heaven. All of them), has guns that will never miss and bullets that will always be fatal (Except for Vampires for some reason).

-

Jesse Custer: Has the voice of God, can order anyone or anything to do whatever he wants. He has stopped the Saint of Killers before.

-

Batman (Maybe): Has beaten the 4 members of the Justice League in a 4v1 alone, defeated Superman, Aquaman and Deathstroke in fair 1v1s while being only a human, created artificial life, survived punches from supposed Gods, etc. Has also created tech that can withstand black holes, survive blasts from Superman's vision, and teleport people from one place to another.

-

Doomsday: Has killed Superman, was faster than the Flash before, took down Darkseid, etc.

-

Thor (Maybe): Survived the suction of a black hole, is apparently faster than light, has beaten Gods, etc.

-

Godzilla: Blew up the earth, survived the suction of a black hole, defeated 10 monsters in a row in Final Wars, has beaten planet busters, his Spiral Ray only took a few hits to destroy a creature that has survived 7 supernovas, a black hole and a white hole. His basic Atomic Ray is around 2.3 gigatons of force. (According to Death Battle, 328 trillion psi (or 2,243,376 gigatons of Atomic Force). If Godzilla were to melt down, he would apparently destroy the universe. Lastly, in a crossover comic, a weaker version of Godzilla defeated the Hulk, matched Thor's strength and almost defeated the Avengers and the Fantastic 4.

-

The Spectre: Is basically omnipotent, immortal, time travel. What else is there to say?

-

Goku: Can destroy 100 planets around the same size as Earth, can destroy solar systems, Can fly 200x the speed of light or some shit, etc.

-

The Anti-Monitor/The Monitor: Beat Superman with ease, casually survived an explosion that wiped out a galaxy, can wipe out entire universes,

Squirrel Girl (Maybe): Beat Ego the living Planet, defeated Thanos, defeated Pluto, defeated Captain Falcon, old Steve, Black Widow, Hawkeye, and Spider-Man in 26 seconds,

Galactus: Survived the Big Bang, one shot the Red Hulk, can shatter a planet, creates a blast that can cover 3 solar systems, can eat planets, y'know. The usual.

Cthulhu: Can't die, is a God, has lived on for millions upon millions of years.

The Hulk: Can lift planets, at his most basic level, he has the power of a nuke, can hold 150 billion tons, his punch can heat up the cosmos, and all that jazz.

Mr. Mxysptlk, Nosyarg Kcid, Bat Mite and all the other trans-dimensional beings: Can warp reality, kill Superman, is immortal, can destroy universes,

Bill Cipher: Can take out the entire universe if he's at full power, can warp reality and time, can destroy earth, etc.

Wander AKA Tumbleweed: Has a magical hat that can create anything if the hat is tortured. Yes I know it's ridiculous to put him on this list.

If I had to put them in order from least powerful to most:

-Wander

-Squirrel Girl

-Jessie Custer

-Bill Cipher

-Batman

-Thor

-The Hulk

-Cthulhu

-The Saint of Killers

-Goku

-Doomsday

-Godzilla
-Galactus

-Dr. Manhattan

--Mr. Mxysptlk, Nosyarg Kcid, Bat Mite and all the other trans-dimensional beings

-The Spectre

-Superman One Million

TheRedEclipse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#502  Edited By TheRedEclipse

I changed up my list a bit.

If I had to put them in order from least powerful to most:

-Wander:

No Caption Provided

Wander would be considered to be much more powerful if it weren't for his pacifist ways. He never chooses to attack anyone and always chooses to help people. This means that his infinite power is, well, useless. Also, his hat never really supplies anything unless you torture it, which Wander refuses to do at all costs. And his defense is basically nothing.

Offense > Defense

-Squirrel Girl:

No Caption Provided

While Squirrel Girl is referenced to be incredibly powerful, her feats don't really show it. What, she defeated Spiderman within a few seconds? Good, but not godly. The best feats of hers I can think of is when she took out Thanos, Pluto and Ego the Living Planet. However, these feats were either references off panel... or just jokes. Not that that makes them non-canon, it just makes them way more untrustworthy. She took down Thanos off panel, so we don't really know what happened. Also, Ego and Pluto were both stories, so they could've been exaggerations or misleading. She's powerful as shit, we just don't know what she can REALLY do. Also, she can still be killed easily, she's just really good at evading attacks.

Offense > Defense

Bill Cipher

-Bill Cipher:Bill's powerful as shit. Warping reality is no easy feat. The only reason why he's so low on this list is that he's defeating very easily. He can be defeating with the symbol circle, with unicorn hair, by trapping him in someones mind and erasing that mind or with a Quantum destabilizer. He was weakened with spray-paint, a giant mech's punches, and all this other stuff that just makes him seem less godly. If someone was smart enough, they could probably take him out.
-Bill Cipher:Bill's powerful as shit. Warping reality is no easy feat. The only reason why he's so low on this list is that he's defeating very easily. He can be defeating with the symbol circle, with unicorn hair, by trapping him in someones mind and erasing that mind or with a Quantum destabilizer. He was weakened with spray-paint, a giant mech's punches, and all this other stuff that just makes him seem less godly. If someone was smart enough, they could probably take him out.

-Jessie Custer:

No Caption Provided

Jessie's problem is that he has zero creativity about using his powers. He has lit people on fire, killed them instantly, and told them to go fuck themselves (And they'd do it). However, sometimes his powers don't work, and sometimes people find ways around them, like by deafening themselves or wearing earplugs. It's a very simple way to get passed his powers. Speaking of getting passed his powers, Jesse is still just a human who can be killed with a gun shot to the head if necessary. This makes him incredibly under powered.

Offense > Defense

-Batman:

No Caption Provided

A lot of people will hate me because I put Batman on this list, but PIS or not, his feats are incredible for a human. He can outsmart his way out of almost any scenario. There's a reason why he's almost on par with Superman. However, I decided to put him pretty low on this list. He's been beaten by weaklings before, like the Joker, Deathstroke and even Robin. But then he goes on to defeat characters like Wonder Woman, Superman and Darkseid. It's incredible how unbalanced this character is, but a good amount of the time he sure can seem godly. Without prep time, he can be kinda useless, but with prep time, he can accomplish incredible things. And that's why I put him so high (or low) on this list. And the only reason why I put him above Bill Cipher is because Batman can most likely create tech to defeat him. Ford did it.

Offense > Defense

-Thor:

No Caption Provided

Thor is a fake God, everyone knows that. But he can sure as hell tear apart anything Batman's got and resist attacks from Bill. Goldilocks may be lame, but he can pull planets apart and survive supernovae. He can see this passing faster than light, his hammer is almost unbreakable (almost) and he can destroy planets with the greatest of simplicity. This does not mean, however, that he is a true God. Thor is still on the same level as people like Tony Stark and Hulk, characters that are deemed powerful, but not Godly. Also, characters that can be beaten by humans. Yes, Thor was beaten by Wolverine before.

Offense > Defense

-Cthulhu:

No Caption Provided

This fella is really strong. However, it's really unspecific just how powerful he is. According to the books, at full power he is "Miles high", can warp reality, and is essentially a God. This sucks, however, because the only time we've ever really seen his defense is when he was hit in the head with a boat and was left powerless. RIP.

Offense>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Defense

-The Hulk:

No Caption Provided

Really guys? I already provided enough evidence as is. If you want more ask a Hulk fan. To me, the Hulk is less powerful than it's led on. He has been defeated with ease before, and was even beaten by like... Spiderman. Death Battle also claimed he could be beaten by Doomsday, so that fight is out the window as well. The Hulk's punches have been taken by several underpowered heroes and they survived. Hulk is just on a lower level when it comes to Gods. He can survive a shit ton though.

Offense < Defense

-Goku:

No Caption Provided

Again, I don't feel like going through why Goku is so powerful. He's just another ticket for the writer to fuck around. His main weakness is his intellect, and the fact that he has weaker forms before he reaches his final forms. Overpowered characters like Dr. Manhattan or Godzilla will not wait for him to change forms. No, they'll kill him straight off the bat.

Offense ? Defense

-The Saint of Killers:

No Caption Provided

The Saint is a badass. He's been given the power to kill Gods, and boy, does he. His magical pistols are mobile slaughterhouses. His defense is okay, he can survive nukes and can survive being buried under at least 2 million tons. He can easily tear through any of the characters I have listed off so far, unless those characters can beat the Christian God. He was even considered to be the equivalent of Death in the Preacher-verse. To be clear, he is actually not as powerful as people make him out to be. He can be mind-controlled, he cannot kill Gods when they are sitting on their thrones, he can't kill vampires, and he has even been stopped by Jesse Custer (AKA Genesis). The only reason I can find as to why he can't beat the Hulk or Godzilla or Doomsday or any of those folk is because 1) We don't really know how strong Gods are in the Preacherverse, 2) Gods are weaker when they are off their thrones and 3) His guns, while they can kill anyone, did not kill Cassidy. Not because he was a vampire, but because of his regeneration. Most of the characters listed from this point on have regeneration. And surviving a nuke is basically nothing in comparison to planetary explosions.

Offense > Defense

-Doomsday:

No Caption Provided

Doomsday killed Superman. I don't know what else to say. He's OP as shit.

Offense < Defense

-Godzilla:

No Caption Provided

Godzilla was created to be an unstoppable force of nature. And that's exactly what he is. The reason Godzilla is so high on this list is because he doesn't hold back. He doesn't have moments of weakness before he pulls out the big guns. He is an animal. His most basic attack is equal to thousands of Atomic blasts going off at once, does that sound like the average Thor's punch? Or Goku's punch? Or even Superman's punch? No. Because Superheros never start out with their most powerful attack. They begin with their most basic attack. Godzilla does too, his basic attack is just incredibly powerful. So powerful, that yes, I can see him defeating characters like Cthulhu and Thor. His offense is way stronger than his defense by the way. In one comic, Godzilla legit blows up the Earth and accidentally kills himself, sending him to Hell.

Offense >>> Defense

-Galactus:

No Caption Provided

I'm actually not so sure about this guy. He's constantly beaten by the Fantastic 4, so is he really that powerful? I dunno... I'd have to get other people's input on it. But from what I can see;

Offense < Defense

Eating planets < Big Bang

-

Anti-Monitor/Monitor:

No Caption Provided

He's cool I guess. Still matter though. I think.

-Dr. Manhattan:

No Caption Provided

-
This guy can kill anything with a point of his finger. He can see faster than time. As long as it has matter, Dr. Manhattan can tear it apart molecule by molecule. I find that his defense is greater than his offense though. He can survive molecular destruction, but he cannot stop all of Russia's nukes if they are sent all at once.

Offense < Defense

-Mr. Mxysptlk, Nosyarg Kcid, Batmite, etc.:

No Caption Provided

They can universe-bust. So that's umm... That's all. They're easily outsmarted though. That's something else.

Offense > Defense

-The Spectre:

No Caption Provided

Same old overpowered guy. He's really OP. Like, hot damn.

-Superman One Million:

No Caption Provided

Many will ask why I didn't include the actual Superman on this list. Well, that's because the real Superman is really inconsistent. At least Superman One Million is consistent. At least I know what I'm in for with Superman One Million. Regular Supes goes from losing to Livewire to beating Darkseid. Doesn't make much sense. Superman One Million is a reality warper, a telepath. Just anything. He's a God.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm probably not the first person to say this in here, but I'm not looking through the thread to find out.

It is Xeranthemum.

Xeranthemum stands so far beyond the beyond the meaning of the be-all, end-all, that said concepts don't even exist. On the most basic attribute, she is not linked in any way to the unity and/or totality of any lower/higher logic, perspective, boundary, physics, transcendence or philosophy of life, death, reality, numbers, subjectivity, wave functions, wave existences, phenomena, abstract mathematics, metaphysics, existence, conception, causality, imagination, boundaries, nonexistence, possibility, nothingness, totality, potentiality, actuality, change, uncertainty, truth, the unknown, the Last Principle, the First Principle, the Grand Principle of Creation, and the authority of any Author. This is on a basic level.

Xeranthemum is completely outside (yet fully all-encompassing) Possibility, Totality, and Nothingness within all of fiction, all of nonfiction, all of transfiction, all of hyperfiction, all of subfiction, all of fanfiction, all of metafiction, all of patafiction, all interfiction, all of personal fiction, and all of impersonal fiction of (and from) every Story / Plot / Verse / Author.

-Suggsverse wiki

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah it seems like it's Xeranthemum

Xeranthemum is higher than even TOAA (if that's possible lol)

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Nobody can beat Ororo Munroe aka Storm even if it's Storm vs everybody else. Storm will win in less than a conscious thought.

No Caption Provided

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IceDemonKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Capital G God

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The most powerfull character is the plot armor. The writer can make the one as powerfull as they wish to be.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#509 dshipp17  Online

Well, the Dragon Ball Z (Super) writers have the idea, where the character will be up to a writer's ability to imagine. But, whatever that imagined character may be, remember, God is simply beyond human imagination, so, it will never be a more powerful character to emerge from human imagination (in trying to image a character that can than be brought to reality to challenge God); and one bit of suggestion, you couldn't contemplate something more powerful than God, simply by not knowing the full nature of God, or, even a partial nature of God; it's kind of cute to see how humans thinking they've thought of the pinnacle of power.

Avatar image for captain_inverse
captain_inverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#510  Edited By captain_inverse

anyone multiversal & below gets pwnd by Kwll and/or Rhynn from the Micheal Moorcock-verse

No Caption Provided

Spammer Gain, The Ship, is the size of a universe....to give anyone an idea of just how big these guys are!

No Caption Provided

DatStupidGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeno

removekebab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meme

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm is the most powerful, admit it guys.

No Caption Provided

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm is the most powerful, admit it guys.

No Caption Provided

Haha... No.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#515  Edited By Galactic_1000

Celestialsapiens from BEN 10

No Caption Provided

TORI-BOT FROM DRAGONBALL Z,SUPER

No Caption Provided

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#516  Edited By WollfMyth209

The Storm-trolling is cringe...

But in reality the answer is any omnipotent being ever written within comics, novels, games or movies. So TOAA, the Presence, M.O.M., etc.

I've see theories that they are all one-in-the-same and all of fiction is simply divided omni or multiverses. It's a neat idea to have all of fiction under the same banner of creation, but I'm not sure if I'd buy into it.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Storm-trolling is cringe...

But in reality the answer is any omnipotent being ever written within comics, novels, games or movies. So TOAA, the Presence, M.O.M., etc.

I've see theories that they are all one-in-the-same and all of fiction is simply divided omni or multiverses. It's a neat idea to have all of fiction under the same banner of creation, but I'm not sure if I'd buy into it.

In my head cannon most all of fiction takes place in the same omniverse.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeno, from dragonball super.

He can wipe entire galaxies and erase existence with a whisper.

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It really bugs me that comic book companys automatically put the Christian god above every other god

That's because the Judeo-Christian god is explicitly stated to be omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, etc. Gods like Zeus and Thor were never omnipotent, and sometimes weren't even totally immortal.

That being said, TOAA and the Presence aren't God, if that's what you're saying. Perhaps they're inspired by the Christian god, but they aren't Him.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#520  Edited By HighAccuser

TOAA

Usha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce Wayne.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@jonny_anonymoussaid:

It really bugs me that comic book companys automatically put the Christian god above every other god

That's because the Judeo-Christian god is explicitly stated to be omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, etc. Gods like Zeus and Thor were never omnipotent, and sometimes weren't even totally immortal.

That being said, TOAA and the Presence aren't God, if that's what you're saying. Perhaps they're inspired by the Christian god, but they aren't Him.

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuughh

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#523  Edited By destinyman75

I am of course!! Then again Donald Duck is pretty op..

Toons own all

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#524  Edited By jhazzroucher

Storm is the most powerful whether you like it or not.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5879220e4dd
deactivated-5a5879220e4dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mad_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xeranthemum

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#527  Edited By GIliad_

All the power in the world doesn't make a weak character any good

Lord-Parallax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: Lmao no. She's at most a mid tier and isn't comparable to Superman, let alone characters like LT, IG Thanos and Beyonder or characters from the Suggsverse who are built to make the ToAA look like jokes.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#529  Edited By jhazzroucher

@lord-parallax said:

@jhazzroucher: Lmao no. She's at most a mid tier and isn't comparable to Superman, let alone characters like LT, IG Thanos and Beyonder or characters from the Suggsverse who are built to make the ToAA look like jokes.

Aside from beating Wonder Woman twice, Storm beat Superman too.

No Caption Provided

Lord-Parallax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: Lol at using non canon Crossovers and lmao at using an edited image from Death of Superman.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

No Caption Provided

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Batman

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably some bullshit from Suggsverse. The author was seriously salty from being shat on vs forums and made up a book consisting entirely out of shit characters who supposedly stomp omnipotents and other crap like that.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ororo Munroe aka Storm is the answer

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hemehero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The One Above All

nobunaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Green Arrow of course.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

Avatar image for deactivated-5be183e26f3e9
deactivated-5be183e26f3e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DaGit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A self-insert from *insert chosen poorly written fanfiction*

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#540  Edited By ITouchedTheBoat

this is the type of forum where religious people are going to get reeeaaaalllly angry

Than answer to your question is God

Stan Rodriguez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Copyright

rational

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theredeclipse: Well, what about Saitama? His one simple punch has the weight of 1.6 sexdecillon(10^96) tons.

TinyFord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

The one above all

rational

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#544  Edited By rational

Saitama: can defeat anyone with one punch. His hero name is in fact One Punch Man

Lightning of FFXIII: she killed the creator of everything.

The Ultimate One: almost every people never heard of it, an ancient Chinese writer wrote about something which created gods to create everything, can create,destroy anything, can wipe anything out of existence like it was never there because it wants to, and also can create many stars(thens equivelent as universe) can create and uncreate anything in more than light speed. and is described as a thing cause it has no gender. can destroy time and the river that contains time and rebuild it from scratch. it dont need anything but a wish to well, anything. it also once wiped many stars(universes) because the universes became chotic. it also created nuwa(chinese goddess of creation) to build a new race that can be better than the last one. and that is humankind. It can see time, but chose not to, as it wants to know how everything develops. For me it is the most powerful character to be written in existence.

samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre retcon beyonder

_Logos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Over-Monitor, the Overvoid

Mother Night

Elaine Belloc as God

Archangels

The Endless

Marvel's Gazillion Abstracts

Alien X and the other Ben 10 Gods

If I had to choose the most powerful from this list, than it would be OMTO because its practically the canvas of fiction.

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God, the Presence, TOAA and the road runner... Mec mec!

Hatutzeraze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll go with Moby Dick.

Avatar image for don_higashikata
Don_Higashikata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers