Most powerful fictional character to be written in existence

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

The One Above all, The Presence, The creator of light. Some off the top of my head...

Still these.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#452  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

The creator of light.

...what? The Creator of Light has no feats or accolades saying she is the strongest of her universe, let alone of all.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: I'm pretty sure she was suppose to be basically omnipotent, IIRC. Or am I mixing her up with another YGO character...

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#454  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@wollfmyth209 said:

@dccomicsrule2011: I'm pretty sure she was suppose to be basically omnipotent, IIRC.

Which, was stated nowhere in the dub, sub, or manga, LAL.

If anything, the Number 100: Numeron Dragon, would be the closest to omnipotent, since it was the first being in existence, and it's simple tear can more or less, control all reality.

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

It's a tie... Batman with prep... Bloodlusted Wally West...Bugs Bunny.. and God.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

There is no single fictional being any greater than the imagination of the creator who designed them. So the answer must be, potato!

Lolz.

Best comment on this thread. Like, ever.

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dboyrules2011: Incorrect. While that might be a good comment.. the correct answer is apparently, somehow... 42.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#460  Edited By Zetsu-San  Online

There is no single fictional being any greater than the imagination of the creator who designed them. So the answer must be, potato!

No, there is an omnipotent being in Slayers that regularly chats with and beats the shit out of the author.

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@zetsumoto:

Oh yeah Slayers, that show I never cared to watch.

Avatar image for elijah_c_washington
Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawkeye.

bobb3456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#463  Edited By bobb3456789

Accelerator from a certain magical index and a certain scientific railgun.

He has the ability to manipulate vectors, that is anything with direction, sound, radiation, heat, electricity, projectiles, (and now that gravitational waves are confirmed) gravity.

He can reflect your punch, so your fist will be subjected to the force it normally would when you punch him, but also all the force that he should've felt, almost certainly breaking your hand.

He can launch himself forwards ridiculously fast, he can throw entire shipping containers, he can (just by stepping on it) disfigure a railroad track and hurl it at his opponent,

He has also manipulated the wind to condense the air to such a high pressure that it forms plasma

He once punched a guy so hard that he would've entered orbit had he not burnt up from friction.

Literally only one person has defeated him, and that person only won because his right hand cancels out supernatural abilities.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#464  Edited By Toratorn

@bobb3456789: what stops other fictional characters from blitzing the hell out of him?

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#465  Edited By Zetsu-San  Online

@toratorn said:

@bobb3456789: what stops other fictional characters from blitzing the hell out of him?

Oh gee, I don't know. The passive force field that causes all energy to change directions and go back at you? You'd need reality warping to beat him.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#466 JediXMan  Moderator

Any omnipotent character.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: oh, it's passive. Okay then. Still, he is nowhere near the most powerful character.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bbee326da7b7
deactivated-5bbee326da7b7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Human being>>>>>>>>>>>> Any fictional character omnipotent or not

Something that is real>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>something that is fictional any day

sooperfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathBattle Superman

IHateAnimu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr.T and Chuck Norris.

Avatar image for deactivated-5988def3424a7
deactivated-5988def3424a7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

John Cena

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're looking at her.

schlechtj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#473  Edited By schlechtj

Ok, my take on this is going to be little different. I am focusing on character makers with an really good imagination and what is possible. It is easy to say, hey, here is a character that his ability is he can do anything he wants and is the master of all reality. there, done. But, how would that work, silver surfer has "power cosmic" which is what exactly? and lets face it, Batman is a creep who is emotionally disturbed and would be a big baby because he was raised by an employee. Since Superman gets his power from the sun, he would be about as powerful as a small bush. (and I like the Superman character). Bruce Banner would die of cancer in a really short time.... etc... The other problem is consistency. Sometimes many writers change powers, personalities, and intelligence to suit their preferences and story line so it is difficult to tell what a character can really do or not. Or, there is no frame of reference like Dr Manhattan. Does his powers extend to the limits of the universe or does he have to be present? Is there a limit on how many ergs he can summon up at one time? If not, why didn't he win Vietnam in a second instead of how it went down? So many variables and unanswered questions. So, I am looking for something that is plausible and could really be out there. Something that someone has really put a lot of thought into. I came across the writings of Fredric Pohl (?spl) who was a science fiction writer. In the book the world at the end of time he created a being named Wan-to. He is a star that among the trillions in the universe randomly had a pattern of plasma that was able to become conscious. He is able to marshal all the powers of a star to his will. Lets put just this against ol Dr Manhattan. First bath him in a tachyon stream, then ionize his individual atoms and then magnetically hold them individually - potentially forever or shoot them in a plasma stream individually away to the ends of the universe or since he is a star, fuse those atoms into other elements destroying their nature. Its one thing to walk on the sun but quite another to have it out to get you.

He also has the ability to form the intelligent pattern into other stars cloning himself. (a mistake he made when he was younger. He got paranoid that his children were out to get him and started a galactic war of stars) or make dumber copies that are more easily controlled potentially turning all the stars in the galaxy into zombie killers - or other galaxies too as he has more than once transferred his essence out of his current galaxy into another star to escape his children or the heat death of the universe. (Dude! you got to read this book!) so, it is impossible to tell which star is him or not. He can make other stars flare or if the situation requires it, can turn objects other than stars into his servants such as planets. But he tries not to do this too much because solid matter is just slow, yucky, and kind of stupid compared to the literally enlightened ones. So, superman is asleep, Wan-to (who never sleeps) turns the Earth sentient and tells it to do his light work. End of comic strip. In the book, he made a cluster of stars accelerate to near the speed of light and then just forgot about it until a planet he made signaled him looking for guidance trillions (if not more) years later.

So , Wan-to has my vote for most powerful fictional character. Someone who, if he really wanted to, could turn everything in the universe against you. Good luck.

DanGerDudE166

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#474  Edited By DanGerDudE166

Saitama from One Punch Man is op

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

TOAA maybe.

Masker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#476  Edited By Masker

any character who's omnipotent and omniscient at the same time

schlechtj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have an idea for the most powerful to date. But once the gene is out of the bottle he will probably be topped too. Since there are so many references to toaa and similar beings, The John Doe comic will come with a vial of bleach and an applicator. Whenever another comic book character tries to zap him out of existence etc.... apply the bleach to his foes image and text and there won't even be a record of the confrontation with John Doe still standing.....

khaillecao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#478  Edited By khaillecao

Elements controller? Because he/she can control any elements by being creative, focusing and having a wide imagination. He/she can control everything in our universe, "their" universe, any universe. Even Naruto, Goku, Bleach, any anime character you think is strong will be defeated be physics and chemical. I am struggling trying to create a story about this "species". If you you say "how the hell can your fancy character defeat my favourite character?" I will explain it in a fictional way like DC's comics and Marvel's comic, something like that.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76
deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

Mr.Popo

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#481 Zetsu-San  Online

Elements controller? Because he/she can control any elements by being creative, focusing and having a wide imagination. He/she can control everything in our universe, "their" universe, any universe. Even Naruto, Goku, Bleach, any anime character you think is strong will be defeated be physics and chemical. I am struggling trying to create a story about this "species". If you you say "how the hell can your fancy character defeat my favourite character?" I will explain it in a fictional way like DC's comics and Marvel's comic, something like that.

lol matter manipulation crops up as low as mid-tier and is downright common in Herald territory. Even the latter is nowhere close to being the most powerful tier.

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

any omnipotent character

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#483 Zetsu-San  Online
Luellas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Los Angeles police department

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for hocko1999_virus
Hocko1999_VIRUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Gods of religions, due to their effect on a huge percentage of the real world population.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Then i guess elder god demombane

That's the closest to omnipotent

The-Seeffiss17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you don't believe in God (I do though) then it would be God. In my case, since I believe God is real, it would be any omnipotent character.

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Old Tom Bombadil

Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well,don't you have to be omniversal to be truly considered omnipotent?All powerful beings from different franchises can't affect one another,and if they stalemate each other,are they truly omnipotent??

If you put enough faith in Him,I guess the only one who fits the role would be God from the Abrahamic religions.

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr popo.

G-Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pr beyonder

Shioko_Mimui

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#493  Edited By Shioko_Mimui

Gosh, is this dead? Well, I would like to nominate Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo here. Anyone care to debate?

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

No Caption Provided

IceDemonKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

God emperor trump

Nerise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn people sucked back then

HurtloveR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Corrupted Rouflex
Corrupted Rouflex

DevilGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Popeye

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Creator Of Light is a stupid bitch and an Exodia wannabe, Exodia ripoff. Btw Zorc beating Exodia was ridiculous. Exodia forever. Three EGYPTIAN GOD CARD AWESOME BEASTS fuse to become a stupid bitch? hahaha lol.

SirZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers