Either Naruto, or Yhwach.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffd6af867550
deactivated-5ffd6af867550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@lan_fan: I would think someone like Ren Fujii or the Hadou Gods.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@johnsmjs36: I was actually trying to sound sarcastic, lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d39a38bf2071
deactivated-5d39a38bf2071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebb616323ddd
deactivated-5ebb616323ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 takenstew22  Moderator

Streak Force Naruto.

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Naruto with the power of all fanboys

Avatar image for deactivated-5da6a6fe1bd3f
deactivated-5da6a6fe1bd3f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

I'm certain she isn't top 10 of all time, but she's certainly damn powerful.

Avatar image for supermanfan1938
Supermanfan1938

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cosmic Armor Superman

Season zero KotH Hank Hill

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody from Dragon Ball, no matter what the fanboys tell you.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Top 20 Strongest Anime Verses (Not in any specific order, I hope you know that now because I'll need time to think on that, I'm just naming the ones I think on the top of my head)

1. Naruto

2. Pokemon

3. I/O

4. Demonbane

5. Umineko

6. Dies Irae

7. Ichiban Ushiro no Daimou

8. Shin Megami Tensei

9. Toaru Majutsu no Index

10. Slayers

11. Tenchi Muyo

12. Puella Magi Verse

13. Magi

14. Saint Seiya

15. Medaka Box

16. Gurren Laggan

17. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

18. Mondaiji-Tachi

19. Nasuverse (Fate Stay)

20. Slayers

Tell me if you think I forgot a specific verse because I feel like I did.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By RikuYamaha

@animefreak1: tensei shitara slime datta ken and uminko could be one

lol didnt see uminko up there

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Arthur_Morgan

End of series goku :D

Especialy in db heroes.

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i would give examples but their novel counterparts are way stronger

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By AnimeFreak1

@rikuyamaha:

1. What's Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken if you don't mind me asking?

2. What did you think of the rest of my list?

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha:

1. What's Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken if you don't mind me asking?

Basically a light novel/manga/anime about some dude being reincarnated as a slime. It's super op

2. What did you think of the rest of my list?

It's well made

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha:

1. Hahahahahah, that sounds hilarious. I bet he's loving every second of it. XD (Pervy Grin)

2. Thank you my guy/gal?

3. If you had to put them in a certain order, what would it be?

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha:

1. Hahahahahah, that sounds hilarious. I bet he's loving every second of it. XD (Pervy Grin)

Lmao,I guess you could put it like that lol

2. Thank you my guy/gal?

Guy lol

3. If you had to put them in a certain order, what would it be?

In order..

Umineko

Shin

Gurren

Saint

Mondaiji

Magi verse

Irae

Demonbane

I/O

Medaka

Fate stay

Index

JoJo

Muyo

Slayers

Pokemon

Naruto

I might be out of order cause I haven't seen most of them lol

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha:

1. I like you, you seem to have a sense of humor I can appreciate. I'm going to follow you.

2. Thanks for letting me know. I can't really tell because...... you know? We're talking by typing through a screen and all.

3. Which ones haven't you seen yet?

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Kami Tenchi

2. Yhwach

3. Naruto

4. Battler

5. Beatirce

etc.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku solos.

Avatar image for deactivated-605fa2b8d3995
deactivated-605fa2b8d3995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

some random character from umineko

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eri123: I don't know if you're joking or not, but Goku isn't even the strongest in his own anime let alone all of them.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By AnimeFreak1

Top 20 Strongest Anime Verses (Not in any specific order, I hope you know that now because I'll need time to think on that, I'm just naming the ones I think on the top of my head)

1. Naruto

2. Pokemon

3. I/O

4. Demonbane

5. Umineko

6. Dies Irae

8. Shin Megami Tensei

10. Slayers

11. Tenchi Muyo

12. Puella Magi Verse

13. Magi

14. Saint Seiya

15. Medaka Box

16. Gurren Laggan

18. Mondaiji-Tachi

20. Slayers

gabrielbelmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll talk about the ones I know:

1, zeno sama

2- whis

3-beerus

4-goku

5-vegeta

6-frieza

7-prime soul king

8-yhwach

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eri123: Just making sure, sorry bro. Just........ you know DB fans can be.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha:

1. I like you, you seem to have a sense of humor I can appreciate. I'm going to follow you.

Ok lol

2. Thanks for letting me know. I can't really tell because...... you know? We're talking by typing through a screen and all.

Lol it's fine

3. Which ones haven't you seen yet?

I haven't seen

Shin

Mondaiji

Irae

Demonbane

I/O

Muyo

Slayers

Theses

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gabrielbelmont: No....... just no. Goku isn't even the strongest in his own anime let alone all of them.

Zeno is overrated.

Zeno himself is only Low Multiversal, barely 4th Dimensional at best. And everybody fears his power to the point where Beerus was going to shit his pants when Zeno was introduced so they're all nowhere near multiversal.

Zeno is not 5D in the slightest. He is easily bound by Time, Future Zeno being proof of this, there are multiple versions of Zeno, as they also didn't even know the other existed. He's barely Low 4D by feats.

No Caption Provided

And Yhwach and the Soul King in his prime, I don't need to even explain that.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reasons I chose this list:

1. Naruto

Low tiers range from Human lvl-Small Continent level with Faster that Lightning speeds, Mid Tiers being Small/Mid Continent-Planet lvl if not Dwarf Star level with near light speeds, High Tiers being Large Planet/Dwarf Star-Cosmic Tier and God Tiers being at least Stellar/Cosmic Tier-at least High Multiversal- Low Complex Multiversal with MFTL+ speeds, and hax like power mimicry, power absorption, poison manipulation, manipulation of all of a target's five senses, some impressive spatial manipulation, attacks which affect a target down to the cellular/spiritual level and affect the nervous system directly, matter manipulation (including destruction of a target down to the molecular or atomic level), intangibility, nigh invulnerability, multiple one hit kill moves, survive in space, beings who transcend time and space, etc..........

2. Pokemon

Low tier Pokemon can level entire buildings, Mid-High Tiers capable of casually destroying entire Mountains-Islands. having elemental manipulation, Legendary Pokemon who are deities who can level continents, destroy planets, manipulate time and space and anti-matter, move at MFTL+ speeds, survive in space, casually create and destroy multiverses, manipulate life and death, has at least 4-5 Outerversal beings which are Arceus, Mew, Girantina, Dialga, and Palkia who are not bound by dimensions with Arceus being able to smack them around even when extremely weakened, etc.....

3. I/O

I/O is one of the most powerful franchises out there, having infinite higher and lower spatial dimensions, and each dimensional level containing parallel timelines in themselves. I/O's characters also have many abilities like Reality Warping, Time Manipulation, Regeneration, Resurrection, etc. Even Infinite Dimensional entities are considered to be extremely weak within the verse. With a large portion of its cast being Outerverse or even High Outerverse level. Along with having a questionably omnipotent Tier 0.

4. Demonbane

Demonbane can be considered one of the strongest fictional continuities. It has Gods from the Cthulhu Mythos, including Outer Gods, Elder Gods and the Great Old Ones, as well as insanely powerful mecha with many broken abilities including Reality Warping, Time Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, the ability to summon a literally infinite amount of copies of oneself, and many others. The verse also has one of the most broken weapons in fiction, The Shining Trapezohedron, capable of overpowering, banishing, and sealing outerversal gods.

5. Umineko

Umineko series is easily one of the most powerful universes out there. In terms of broken abilities, infinite multiversal reality warping and creation are common battles on physical, spiritual and conceptual scale simultaneously are common for its bottom echelon, even for the Pieces, who are the lower worlds avatars of higher worlds beings such as Meta-World beings and Witches. When it comes to meta-hax, Umineko is one of the verses which uses them most blatantly due the nature of its story and is basically a common ability for every higher worlds beings and one can say Umineko series is master of conceptual manipulation, unrivaled by almost all fictions, concepts creation and destruction on multiversal scale are common, destruction of all existence is anything but an annoyance and multiverses are nothing but small "Fragment" on higher worlds that can be fitted from in a palm to even smaller and furthermore, even infinite multiversal and higher beings are considered to be small fries to entirety of Umineko series.

6. Dies Irae

As a whole, the Masadaverse is an extremely powerful franchise and some of the strongest visual novels. With Dies Irae, the verse's power increases astronomically. Most characters reach from City level+ to to all the way to Mountain level (Being able to harm beings who can completely tank the Tsar Bomb, and superior to characters who can bust entire mountain ranges), with a single Continent level being and a Planet level entity. However, with the introduction of the Hadou Gods, their power skyrockets to Outerverse level, having transcended duality and all binary concepts. In terms of speed, it's fairly impressive, with most of the cast boasting quadruple-digit Mach speed.

The top tiers toward the end, Sai Akuto and Brave, have powers within the Outerverse level to High Outerverse level range, with the Law of Identity possessing the unique tiering of At least High Outerverse level due to the nature of her only potential limitation. There are also extra Gods of varying power, from Universe level upwards.

The rest of the characters have low amounts of power, with the demon kings, Brave and some users of the formless power being still far above everyone else. Through that most of the verse are Tiers 9 to 7.

As a whole however, Ichiban Ushiro no Daimou stands among the most powerful series in known fiction.

8. Shin Megami Tensei

Shin Megami Tensei is widely regarded as one of the most powerful Video Game franchises. In the series, attacks are most often synonymous with Soul damage, and all enemy demons are in-reality Non-Corporeal entities of pure information who reside in a world beyond time. Due to the series' nature of all myths being true, as gods and demons are born from belief, it contains a multitude of entities described as creating and destroying worlds in their lore. Similarly, powerful Demon Gods contain their own universes as extensions of their true selves.

Even more impressive, the series contains various Top and God Tier Characters capable of easily creating, shaping and destroying multiverses containing countless parallel worlds, and beings who are vastly superior to them. Some of the most powerful characters can effortlessly control reality, and are existences higher than the multiverse itself. Finally, thanks to feats from SMT IV: Apocalypse, the God-Tiers can be considered Higher-Dimensional Beings, around 9th Dimensional or so, existing at several layers of reality above an infinite multiverse.

Toaruverse as a whole is incredibly strong. The Science side has technology like advanced powered suits, orbital satellite lasers with more power than a nuke, fighter jets that can fly at Mach 6 and if given enough time have the ability to split apart continents and gravity technology that could be used to compress the earth and to the size of a fist. They also have espers with wildly various levels of power, from low level telepaths to espers capable of facing and defeating an entire army of the world at once. The arguably more powerful magic side has magical beings such as Archangels capable of manipulating celestial bodies, and magicians capable of casual reality warping on an universal scale, magical weapons capable of nuking cities, and some world ending weapons that can devastate the entire planet, as well as the entire universe. Characters, such as the Saints, who are often compared to nuclear bombs because of their power. The high tiers of the verse, the Magic Gods are capable of crazy probability manipulation, like turning 0% into 100%, and are capable of mistakenly destroying the entire universe/multiverse simply by moving an arm or leg.

10. Slayers

Slayers has many universal abstracts and reality warpers, all of which are ruled over by the Lord of Nightmares, who is Low Complex Multiverse. Some of the spells used by the cast inflict very severe damage on enemies and objects such as the Sword of Light carried by Gourry Gabriev are very broken in their abilities.

11. Tenchi Muyo

Tenchi Muyo! is widely regarded as the most powerful anime universe, and among the absolute tops in all of fiction. It has incredibly complex and advanced technology, equipment, and a cast of reality warpers, higher-dimensional or beyond dimensional entities, as well as a questionable omnipotent being

12. Puella Magi Verse

It may look cute from the outside, but the Puella Magi Verse is a very powerful one. Regular magical girls are ranked ranging from Small Town Level to Island Level. It also has some Country Level characters such as Kyoko Sakura from Puella Magi Homura Tamura and also Isabeu de Baviere from Tart Magica. The top tiers are ranked ranging from Moon Level to High Universe Level. And finally, the God Tiers are sitting comfortably at Multiverse+ level.

The verse is also decently fast with Massively Hypersonic for the weakest characters, with some Lightspeed, Massively FTL+, and two Infinite speed characters, reaching Immeasurable to Omnipresent for the God Tiers.

Magical girls are generally hard to kill, mostly due their immortality. Some characters even possess Acausality that allows them to resist a Multiversal+ retcon as well as causality being rewritten. They are also resistant to the following: Magic, Mind Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement, Life Absorption and Soul Manipulation.

This verse also has a fair amount of hax, with some of them being able to affect 2-A omnipresent beings even when used by 3-D characters. Some of the powers that the verse has access to are: Mind Manipulation, BFR, Time Manipulation, Reality Warping, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Power Mimicry, Power Nullification, etc.

13. Magi

Magi has several characters within the City level and Country level range. However, characters such as Ugo and Sinbad have reached High Multiverse level+ and the higher Gods of the verse have reached Hyperverse level in attack potency, making it one of the strongest anime/manga verses.

14. Saint Seiya

Saint Seiya is widely considered to be one of the most powerful anime verses there are. Due to the mechanics of the series even the weakest characters, capable of controlling only Basic Cosmos, comfortably sit around Island Level in their Attack Potency and Durability. Far above them are numerous characters, over 100 when counting the whole Franchise, whose power range from Multi-Solar System level, to Galaxy level, and even Multi-Galaxy level.

Then there are the God Characters, whose powers can range from being as "insignificant" as Star level, though the majority of even the Minor Gods show immense superiority over any users of the 7th and 8th Senses, and through certain feats can be ranked at At least Multi-Galaxy level. Major, powerful deities, such as the Olympians and the Titans, possess a level of power far beyond all mortal comprehension, being beyond typical infinity and residing in a completely separate, higher dimension. Their levels are often around Universe+ to Low Multiverse level. Finally, Saint Seiya has the presence of a few God Tier characters whose power sits at the Multiversal+ level, with one sole character far above them at High Multiversal+.

15. Medaka Box

Medaka Box is an extremely varied verse, being based mostly of special abilities in fight, it is extremely hax. Characters in Medaka Box are divided as: normal (your average human), special (human with extraordinary talent) and abnormal (with abilities above human standards). Furthermore the more special abnormals are divided even further into minus, plus and not equals. Every abnormal has a special ability which makes them clearly superhuman, furthermore even there physical capabilities far surpass human standards. Any noteworthy being in the verse is at least hypersonic, with a few tons of striking strength and building level durability. However this is nothing to the top tiers of the verse, who have: at least continent+ level strength, extreme speeds depending on the special abilities they wield, durability to take hits from people on there level of power and hax abilities which can affect up to a universal range. Besides "abilities" possesed by the abnormals, there are also "style (language) users", which use a special variation of powers that can be learned and can not be negated by "abilities", these "styles" are all very haxed and work by communicating the power being used to the opponent by a specie of word play (however this does not particularly mean that there opponent has to hear the "style" they are using for it to affect them). Overall with abilities like Kumagawa's All-Fiction which can erase aspects of reality, Medaka's "The End" which permits her to learn any ability (and since its learned, not copied, she can actually even improve it), Ajimu's quadrillion abilities, Iihiko's irreversible damage and Professor Fukurou's all style usage, it is one of the most haxed verses in overall anime/manga. Pretty much nothing under universe level has any opportunity against this verse. At least 3 potential Outerversal Characters.

16. Gurren Laggan

Gurren Lagann is an incredibly powerful verse, and one of the strongest in all of anime, containing such entities as the godlike Anti-Spiral which is a being capable of creating likely multidimensional realities and universes, as well as effortlessly warping reality, and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, a mega-galaxy sized mech containing a full-blown multidimensional universe within it that runs on reality warping Spiral power, capable of tanking the power of the Big Bang and even eating it (or more specifically, converting it into energies to be absorbed). In the movies, there are multiple potentially mega-galaxy sized mechs for nearly all of the cast's characters, and Super Granzeboma and Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann are far larger and more powerful than the previous TTGL/Granzeboma, dwarfing our own observable universe by a large amount, and possibly being far larger due to the anomalous nature of the Super Spiral Universe

In terms of destructive feats: the verse's top tiers reach up to City Block busting to Island level environmental destruction. Its lower tiers being somewhere in the range of Below Human level to Small Building level.

Speed-wise, top tier stands can go up to Massively FTL speeds (with at least only a couple being able to reach Infinite speeds). The rest being anywhere from Below Human to around FTL or higher. Not including the stands, the characters usually only go up to Supersonic to Hypersonic speeds.

JoJo's true strong point, however, is in their hax abilities. It has several characters capable of manipulating time (three can stop it, one can loop it, another can erase it, etc.), a universal resetter which only "God" can keep up with, a Stand that manipulates causality and can exist even when time is erased, an ability that, when perfectly used, produces infinite damage, pierce through dimensional walls/realms plus ignore durability and space-time manipulations, and many more

18. Mondaiji-Tachi

Mondaiji-tachi is incredibly powerful verse with an enormous multiversal cosmological structure and multitudes of broken hax on extremely high level. Characters of this series have various common abilities such as reality warping, conceptual manipulation, power nullification, elemental manipulation, absolute probability manipulation, conceptual manipulation, astronomical objects manipulation and so forth.

The prime representatives are Strongest Species. The 4th Poets can erode universes just by singing, collect and change infinite amounts of universes. Pure-blooded Dragons are gigantic creatures beyond comprehension that can carry entire worlds and embodiment of whole cosmologies themselves. Divine Spirits are existences that existed before and established all things. Killing a Star Spirit required an attack that can at least erase infinite worlds at once or it would be impossible.

The Nasuverse is an extremely strong verse, in both hax and power. High tiers like Arturia Pendragon, Shirou Emiya and Rin Toshaka are around Large Mountain Level (Courtesy of Berserker/Hercules being stated by the Narrator to have the ability to casually destroy a mountain). Shirou rose to Large Planet Level with weapons in Heaven's Feel due to him destroying the Holy Grail, The All World's Evil, which was claimed to be capable of flooding the entire world in darkness and corruption should it reach full power.

In Fate/Extra, this verse grew even more and more. Top tiers like BB and are Galaxy Level to Universal Level+ (Due to her having control of the Moon Cell, which can cause a chain reaction upon being destroyed, which would cause the entire universe to be destroyed before creating it once more from scratch). The servantsofHakuno scales to this as well due to fighting Kiara, who is superior to BB. Gilgamesh, on the other hand, has been shown to be the strongest Heroic Spirit in the entire Nasuverse, having gained an existence which was far above both Kiara and BB, reaching Multiversal Level+ in terms of Attack Potency.

20. Bastard

It has a large amount of characters that can travel and fight faster than the speed of light with top tier characters being MFTL+. Several Bastard!! characters can easily destroy a planet while the high tiers can destroy cosmic objects like stars, and the top tier characters are capable of the outright destruction of a galaxy and threatening even the entire universe. If you want to pit a certain verse against the Bastard!! verse bear in mind that Bastard!! characters have little regard for the destructive capacity of their opponents, not only are they extremely fast and powerful, but its one of the most haxed verses in anime/manga, so hax and more hax are definitely needed to take the win. To simply even reach high tiers in the Bastard!! verse there has to be broken dozens to hundreds of dispel bounds shields which could regenerate, and destroy their eternal atoms on the physical, spiritual and astral plane before any of the 3 can regenerate.

Tell me what you think.

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this list out of order? I hope so, lol...

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@varricpatermann: (Not in any specific order, I hope you know that now because I'll need time to think on that, I'm just naming the ones I think on the top of my head)

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@varricpatermann: (Not in any specific order, I hope you know that now because I'll need time to think on that, I'm just naming the ones I think on the top of my head)

Ah ok then. Most of them looks good.

_Logos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

Simon from Gurren Lagan.

Voice_of_Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Renewed list!

1. Kami Tenchi (Tenchi Muyo!) - Multiversial Omnipotent
  2. Lord of Nightmares (Slayers) - Multiversal Omnipotent
  3. Eldergod Demonbane (Demonbane) - Nigh omnipotent multiversal mecha that can easily deal with most of Lovecraftian Old Ones, though it is possible that these Old Ones are weaker than the originals; very likey to be omniversial, and possibly even omnipotent
  4. Featherine (Umineko: When They Cry) - Powerful witch who can literally rewrite existance; multiversal
  5. Haruka Kaminogi (Noein) - Multiversial reality warper, can rearange existance as she sees fit
  6. Zeedmillenuimon (Digimon) - Possible multiverse buster; neither dead or alive, therefore in a constant state of paradox
  7. Getter Emperor (Getter Robo) - Universal to multiversal devourer at its strongest
  8. Dragon God (Project A-ko!) - Multiverse buster
  9. Hades (Saint Seiya) - Universal to multiversal, created his own universe
  10. Dark Schnieder (Bastard!!!) - Galactic to universal dark wizard; can destroy an enemies soul (Satan may be slightly stronger; there is also an omnipotent God somewhere in the background, but I need to gather more information on that)
  11. The Anti-Spiral (Gurren Lagann) - Galactic to universal tyrant; can easily destroy galaxies and can reality warp and even create universes; destroyed a universe with ease in the movie version
  12. Deus Ex Machina (Future Diary) - God of Time and Space over at least two realities
  13. The Truth (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood) - Omnipresent and possibly omnipotent; exists inside all lifeforms and everything, from ants to the Milky Way; possibly multiversial across at least three universes
  14. Hao (Shaman King) - Omnipotent within the Great Spirit, can create supernovas and blackholes, however it's unknown if he maintains his powers outside of the great spirit though, if so he would be higher
  15. Giorno Giovanna (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) - Can nulify any actions or thoughts against him on a universal scale to moot
  16. Idea Of Evil (Berserk) - Dark God created by humanities need for a higher power
  17. Lain (Serial Experiment Lain) - Space/time control on a possibly universal scale; I'm still not sure of her full strength, just that she's lower than multiversial
  18. Sailor Galaxia (Sailor Moon) - Galactic Tyrant and galaxy buster
  19. Bills (Dragon Ball Z) - Galaxy buster
  20. Atomosk (FLCL) - Pirate king who saves the galaxy, can steal entire solar systems
  21. Nono (Diebuster!) - Solar System level, blackhole buster
  22. Haruhi Suzumiya (The Melocany of Haruhi Suzumiya) - Universal reality warper, but has absolutely no control over her powers
  23. Hellstar Remina (Hellstar Remina) - Planet and Star devourer
  24. Alkanphel (Guyver) - Destroyed an asteroid 2 or 3 times the size of The Moon.
  25. Tetsuo (Akira) - Tremendous amouts of telekinetic power; can regenerate to an extent, fuse with his suroundling landscape, teleport, survive in outer space and blew a big hole out The Moon. The forces given off by Tetsuo in the end were enough to destroy the Earth, and even to create a minature Big Bang; however he struggles to control his powers, yet Akira can (perhaps Akira is a better candidate)
  26. Lilith (Evangelion) - At least planetary reality warper
  27. Quat Nevas (Psyren) - Planet Devourer
  28. Alucard (Hellsing) - Immortal and omnipresent, lacks planetary feats though
  29. One Punch Man (One Punch Man) - Can beat any enemy with one punch, however he still lacks feats and will probably be much higher in the future

As always, always room for perfection.

The most accurate list here.

Avatar image for onlyoneempereor
OnlyOneEmpereor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Demonbane.

Voice_of_Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:
@lowlaville said:
  1. Kami Tenchi (Tenchi Muyo!) - Multiversial Omnipotent
  2. Lord of Nightmares (Slayers) - Multiversal Omnipotent
  3. Eldergod Demonbane (Demonbane) - Nigh omnipotent multiversal mecha that can easily deal with most of Lovecraftian Old Ones, though it is possible that these Old Ones are weaker than the originals; very likey to be omniversial, and possibly even omnipotent
  4. Featherine (Umineko: When They Cry) - Powerful witch who can literally rewrite existance; multiversal
  5. Haruka Kaminogi (Noein) - Multiversial reality warper, can rearange existance as she sees fit
  6. Zeedmillenuimon (Digimon) - Possible multiverse buster; neither dead or alive, therefore in a constant state of paradox
  7. Getter Emperor (Getter Robo) - Universal to multiversal devourer at its strongest
  8. Dragon God (Project A-ko!) - Multiverse buster
  9. Hades (Saint Seiya) - Universal to multiversal, created his own universe
  10. Dark Schnieder (Bastard!!!) - Galactic to universal dark wizard; can destroy an enemies soul (Satan may be slightly stronger; there is also an omnipotent God somewhere in the background, but I need to gather more information on that)
  11. The Anti-Spiral (Gurren Lagann) - Galactic to universal tyrant; can easily destroy galaxies and can reality warp and even create universes; destroyed a universe with ease in the movie version
  12. Deus Ex Machina (Future Diary) - God of Time and Space over at least two realities
  13. The Truth (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood) - Omnipresent and possibly omnipotent; exists inside all lifeforms and everything, from ants to the Milky Way; possibly multiversial across at least three universes
  14. Hao (Shaman King) - Omnipotent within the Great Spirit, can create supernovas and blackholes, however it's unknown if he maintains his powers outside of the great spirit though, if so he would be higher
  15. Giorno Giovanna (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) - Can nulify any actions or thoughts against him on a universal scale to moot
  16. Idea Of Evil (Berserk) - Dark God created by humanities need for a higher power
  17. Lain (Serial Experiment Lain) - Space/time control on a possibly universal scale; I'm still not sure of her full strength, just that she's lower than multiversial
  18. Sailor Galaxia (Sailor Moon) - Galactic Tyrant and galaxy buster
  19. Bills (Dragon Ball Z) - Galaxy buster
  20. Atomosk (FLCL) - Pirate king who saves the galaxy, can steal entire solar systems
  21. Nono (Diebuster!) - Solar System level, blackhole buster
  22. Haruhi Suzumiya (The Melocany of Haruhi Suzumiya) - Universal reality warper, but has absolutely no control over her powers
  23. Hellstar Remina (Hellstar Remina) - Planet and Star devourer
  24. DBZ characters minus Bills fill this slot (Goku, Vegita [fusion versions Gogeta and Vegito up to SSJ4 versions]) - Easily strong enough to destroy Solar Systems and Planets
  25. Alkanphel (Guyver) - Destroyed an asteroid 2 or 3 times the size of The Moon.
  26. Tetsuo (Akira) - Tremendous amouts of telekinetic power; can regenerate to an extent, fuse with his suroundling landscape, teleport, survive in outer space and blew a big hole out The Moon. The forces given off by Tetsuo in the end were enough to destroy the Earth, and even to create a minature Big Bang; however he struggles to control his powers, yet Akira can (perhaps Akira is a better candidate)
  27. Lilith (Evangelion) - At least planetary reality warper
  28. Kongou Akira - Titan capable of destroying Earth
  29. Kongou Takeshi - Titan, weaker than his brother Akira but strong enough to devastate life on Earth and destroy the planet.
  30. Quat Nevas (Psyren) - Planet Devourer
  31. Diane - One of the Seven Deadly Sins from the Manga Nanatsu no Taizai, Giant, using her Sacred Treasure Gideon has enough strength to raise a mountain about 200 times her size into the sky.
  32. Alucard (Hellsing) - Immortal and omnipresent, lacks planetary feats though.
  33. Meliodas - Extremely powerful, captain of the Seven Deadly Sins with strength rivalling Diane.
  34. One Punch Man (One Punch Man) - Can beat any enemy with one punch, however he still lacks feats and will probably be much higher in the future.

I have edited this list by @kingofash

This nailed it.....But LoN is easily above Kami Tenchi.

She hit the author with a shovel, forcing him to write what she wanted to.

Lol... this one takes the cake.

_Logos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

The Anti-Spiral from Gurren Lagann were implied to be Universal having pretty much authority over all of it to ensure it's protection until Simon came along and beat them. They were casually chucking Galaxies at Simon, and they were able to actively manipulate the probability field of atoms on a massive scale. It gets pretty ridiculous and it was really just for show and spectacle, but it all counts, and TTGL is one of the best anime out there so. Simon gets a top spot in the list of most powerful anime chars.

Loading Video...