#1 Posted by Sparda (15794 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, maybe not ever, but it's probably damn close. Minus is about a little girl named minus (never capitalized!), who, for all intents and purposes, is a god. She's just not really aware of it. Sort of. It's a little hard to put into words but it makes sense when you read it.

What's awesome about Minus is how charming it is. It's very funny occasionally, but the ridiculous adventures that minus gets herself into are just a lot of fun to read. The art is also beautiful. Unlike probably 90% of all webcomics, Minus isn't about pop culture spoofs or videogames (although there are comics dealing with those type of subjects). It's very original.

You can read Minus here:  http://www.kiwisbybeat.com/minus1.html

Here are a few examples (some of my favourites, so far):

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by King Saturn (221368 posts) - - Show Bio
this is pretty cute
#3 Posted by Sparda (15794 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" this is pretty cute "
Definitely.

It's a testament to the creator, Ryan Armand, that he can make me (someone who's favourite comic series consist of hyper-violent fantasy stories) enjoy something like Minus so much.
#4 Posted by King Saturn (221368 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sparda said:
" @King Saturn said:
" this is pretty cute "
Definitely.  It's a testament to the creator, Ryan Armand, that he can make me (someone who's favourite comic series consist of hyper-violent fantasy stories) enjoy something like Minus so much. "
Indeed...
#5 Posted by burr787 (2483 posts) - - Show Bio

Good comic, and I just see something so beautiful about the asteroid one. From the family being in fear together to the monks praying, you just seem to feel the love.

#6 Edited by Sparda (15794 posts) - - Show Bio
@burr787 said:

" Good comic, and I just see something so beautiful about the asteroid one. From the family being in fear together to the monks praying, you just seem to feel the love. "

Haha, exactly. The art has a "wholesome" feel to it. It's very unique and different.

Speaking of unique and different, the ending of the series was great. Kind of baffling, weird, and not exactly clear in any way, but you get the sense that everything is alright anyways.