Milo Yiannopoulos vs Ben Shapiro. Death Battle !

kid_high

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Whom do you like/dislike more ?

Who's a better debater ?

Who's ideas do you agree/disagree with more ?

mimisalome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Ends in...

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By dernman  Online

Putting aside my personal feeling towards their ideas and debating skills there is something disturbing about Ben Shapiro. I don't know if it's his eyes or his voice but it's kind of puts me on edge like I shouldn't let my guard down.

Anyway I don't particularly hate or support either.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By dernman  Online

@mimisalome said:

Ends in...

nah Milo like his chocolate.
CitizenSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Milo wrecks him.

Avatar image for theonewhopullsthestrings
TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hate neither.

Ben is a better structured debater, but for spur of the moment verbal reactions in hostile crowds that will throw all the random things his way - Milo has him by a mile, where I haven't seen him without a good answer before, even if somewhat aiming for that reaction... Which is not quite my favorite thing for a real debate, but to stop and get the rabble and simpletons to think for a moment, quite well deserved.

Both of them have ideas I GREATLY support, with some ones I think are kind of foolish pursuits and ideas, or just stupid overall. And I think they are both about even there to me.

Going with Milo as who I like more, I got used to him first, at a time where it wasn't quite as common to oppose many of the hyper-left socjustice movement at the time he game out.

But seriously, I don't see this specific thread accomplishing much, or not getting locked. If only we had a politics board though, then you might have had a chance.

kid_high

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hate neither.

Ben is a better structured debater, but for spur of the moment verbal reactions in hostile crowds that will throw all the random things his way - Milo has him by a mile, where I haven't seen him without a good answer before, even if somewhat aiming for that reaction... Which is not quite my favorite thing for a real debate, but to stop and get the rabble and simpletons to think for a moment, quite well deserved.

Both of them have ideas I GREATLY support, with some ones I think are kind of foolish pursuits and ideas, or just stupid overall. And I think they are both about even there to me.

Going with Milo as who I like more, I got used to him first, at a time where it wasn't quite as common to oppose many of the hyper-left socjustice movement at the time he game out.

But seriously, I don't see this specific thread accomplishing much, or not getting locked. If only we had a politics board though, then you might have had a chance.

your face is getting locked

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator
  1. Milo makes me laugh but he's insincere + approaches topics like a performance as SH succinctly put it, Ben is more interesting to listen to given his girth of knowledge in different areas and his sharp mind when responding to questions leaves me amazed
  2. Ben in everything but religion for the two are equally meh in
  3. Tie

As far as an actual debate goes between the two, they agree on a lot of things including everything with anti-PC culture however Ben is still pissed at Milo trolling him so if the two were to debate, Milo might use subtle ad-hominem to get under Ben's skin causing him to be the less effective orator.

1 v 1 no mind games and Ben wins every single time.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I honestly hate how people present Ben Shapiro online. They are like "BEN SHAPIRO DESTROYS *blank*"

And it was not even a debate. It was just a monologue of him debunking the claims of the opponents. I watched Ben vs Young Turks, and honestly, he did not really impress me. His best debating "feats" are schooling college idiots. Milo is even worse. So, i gues Ben wins.

removekebab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Two jews fighting? The west wins.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By cattlebattle

Ben Shapiro has a much higher verbal IQ.

To be honest, Milo is just famous in the same vein as omeone like Tila Tequila is. He was just a fame whore journalist that liked Trump. He was just flamboyant and offensive so he became popular. He is not a thought leader, revolutionary or really that intelligent altogether. I fail to understand why he gets so much attention.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Milo makes me laugh but he's insincere + approaches topics like a performance as SH succinctly put it, Ben is more interesting to listen to given his girth of knowledge in different areas and his sharp mind when responding to questions leaves me amazed
  3. Tie

As far as an actual debate goes between the two, they agree on a lot of things including everything with anti-PC culture however Ben is still pissed at Milo trolling him so if the two were to debate, Milo might use subtle ad-hominem to get under Ben's skin causing him to be the less effective orator.

Ben is Batman and Milo is Joker

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
deactivated-5c07a0327fd39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neither.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love both, and I think both are great debaters. I'd say I prefer Milo.

One thing I've noticed in all my time watching them have debates with SJWs is that they always say things like "The facts say...", "The evidence says..." "Studies show..."

Wheras their opponents always say things like "I feel..." or "I believe...."

The "debates" they have aren't debates at all. It's just them stating the facts and other people choosing not to accept the facts.

Laiks Stake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who's a better debater ?

1- I dislike Milo more;

2- Shapiro's the better debater;

3- Milo's, but both Milo and Shapiro are globalists and I'm against globalism here.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 dernman  Online

Ben Shapiro has a much higher verbal IQ.

To be honest, Milo is just famous in the same vein as omeone like Tila Tequila is. He was just a fame whore journalist that liked Trump. He was just flamboyant and offensive so he became popular. He is not a thought leader, revolutionary or really that intelligent altogether. I fail to understand why he gets so much attention.

because he's funny and after all the jokes that get used from the left against the other side I'm guessing it's appreciated that there is someone at least a bit charismatic to throw it back at them.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By cattlebattle

@dernman said:

because he's funny and after all the jokes that get used from the left against the other side I'm guessing it's appreciated that there is someone at least a bit charismatic to throw it back at them.

He's not even that funny though, well, not in my opinion. The left have no jokes, and I think there is far more charismatic right wing people that are capable of eviscerating their arguments, not that they are that hard to eviscerate but still.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By dernman  Online

@cattlebattle: Well humor is very subjective and though his isn't towards your tastes his following shows those that don't don't share your opinion.

Also another boon in his favor. Now this might just me making assumptions but the dude is a gay male married to a black man. It's kind of a response to all those claims that all their views they have are because they hate homosexuals other minorities. TO them it's evidence that the accusations are bs and the only thing they hate are their ideas.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By cattlebattle

@dernman said:

@cattlebattle: Well humor is very subjective and though his isn't towards your tastes his following shows those that don't don't share your opinion.

Also another boon in his favor. Now this might just me making assumptions but the dude is a gay male married to a black man. It's kind of a response to all those claims that all their views they have are because they hate homosexuals other minorities. TO them it's evidence that the accusations are bs and the only thing they are their ideas.

Good point, but it just further illustrates how shallow these people and their world view is. An interesting thing is that homosexuals, specifically male homosexuals, are often very right wing for some reason. A big joke within the Alt Right is always that it's loaded with gay dudes despite longing for tradition seeing as guys like Greg Johnson and Ryan Faulk are part of it.

Avatar image for super_saiyan_devil
Super_Saiyan_Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_high said:

Who's a better debater ?

Probably Ben because I see him around media more often which reinforces my burning hatred for him.

Both suck but Ben is a fast talker and is really good at interrupting others, so him.

Ben seems like he talks on a wider variety of issues, which gives me more opinions to disagree with.

Ben-3 / Milo-0

sabracadabra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben is the better debater.That guys synapses must operate on FTL speed.For every word his opponent says,Ben has 5.

I like both but prefer Milo because of his humor and charisma.

Beyonder97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Milo stomps

He been destroying those sjw like flies

HATSoffMELO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i stomps

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben. Facts don't care about your feelings.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3. Tie

kid_high

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut said:

Except, he has never debated another debater other than well Cenk. Its just school kids with him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even though I don't always agree with Ben, after listening to his arguments he makes me agree with him at the end at least 85% of the time. Haven't really paid attention to Milo though.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TheWatcherKing

Never heard of either.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Wut

@kid_high: That is who the phrase is directed at. Overly sensitive students and professors more worried about their feelings or the feelings of people they believe need their protection (which is hilarious) over facts because they may be mean.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
deactivated-5c07a0327fd39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends in sex

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_high said:
@wut said:

Except, he has never debated another debater other than well Cenk. Its just school kids with him.

What happening here then??

Loading Video...

kid_high

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut said:

@kid_high: That is who the phrase is directed at. Overly sensitive students and professors more worried about their feelings or the feelings of people they believe need their protection (which is hilarious) over facts because they may be mean.

TRIGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

kid_high

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_high said:
@wut said:

What happening here then??

Loading Video...

Yup that's one of his best and most decent debates. The opposition failed to say anything that is fucking stupid. Cos, they could've said how an entire section that has been oppressed all their life upon being given equal rights suddenly never simply solves the problem because culturally and intellectually they have been backward all their life. EG

Negroid people in South Africa lack STEM skills because culturally they havent been prepped to learn that

African Americans extremely poor and economically backward causing them to commit more crimes out of frustration

Lower castes and Tribes of India (although they have been made better by a reservation system reserving seats for them in Jobs and UNI

Wamanz in general are bad at STEM because socially they have been programmed to think its not for them. (Some facts that dont care bout your feelings regarding this : Studies have shown Wamanz tend to do much better in STEM in single sex environments compared to co-ed environments where they are interacting with all of the 32 GENdeRs)

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

O'Reilly had a good quote during his debate with Stewart. That money has tainted the political system and has brought out people who say insane things for money. Milo is that very thing. He rose to power during the Anti SJW movement and he made people laugh, he made me laugh at times. But he was merely a fad and I grew tired of him.

Don't much care for Ben or his style of debate. He holds his own, not doubt about it, but can't say I really agree with him on most subjects.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f
deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben rekts him with facts while Milo just trolls him.

Avatar image for super_saiyan_devil
Super_Saiyan_Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't it funny that for a guy whose main saying is "facts don't care about your feelings," Ben spouts a ton of false BS?

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kid_high

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't it funny that for a guy whose main saying is "facts don't care about your feelings," Ben spouts a ton of false BS?

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Milo is more entertaining. So I guess he wins.