• 104 results
jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By jhazzroucher

Looks like we don't have to wait for Marvel vs Capcom 4 since we're going to get Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite to be released in 2017!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT BY CAPCOM:

In case you missed our announcement at PlayStation Experience, Marvel and Capcom have joined forces once again to bring you the next epic chapter in our highly acclaimed cross over series with Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite! Universes collide with fun, frantic player-vs-player battles. Check out the announcement trailer for a first look at Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite.

Overview

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite will feature a variety of exciting and accessible single player modes and rich multi-player content for new players and longtime fans alike.

In addition to single player Arcade, Training, and Mission modes, a visually stunning and immersive cinematic Story Mode will put players at the center of both universes as they battle for supremacy against powerful forces and a new villain.

Features

• Reborn Rivalries: Universes collide once again in this all-new crossover clash for the ages, where players select their favorite Marvel and Capcom characters and engage in accessible and free-form 2v2 team battles, which allow for new gameplay dynamics never-before-seen in the franchise.

• Infinite Power: Choose one of the six powerful Infinity Stones from the Marvel Universe to influence the outcome of battle. Each Infinity Stone will customize characters with unique abilities and powerful game-changing effects that can quickly turn the tide of battle.

• Iconic Heroes: Select from a diverse roster of fan favorite characters pulled from the Marvel and Capcom Universes, including Captain Marvel and Iron Man from the Marvel side, and Ryu and Mega Man X from Capcom. Many more playable characters will be revealed in the future.

• Cinematic Story: Heroes and villains battle for supremacy in a timeless struggle set in the Marvel and Capcom universes. The original storyline answers the questions regarding the new clash and lets players step into the shoes of classic characters from both sides as they wage war against powerful forces in an attempt to defeat a new villain.

• Accessible Single Player Content: In addition to the cinematic story experience, players can hone their skills in a variety of accessible single player modes, including Training, Mission, and Arcade modes.

• Vast Multiplayer Features: Robust online modes and content including ranked and casual matches, global leaderboards, and online lobbies with spectator mode deepen the overall experience.

• Graphics: Unreal Engine 4 technology pushes the cinematic visuals and next-gen realism into a new era.

Additional Details

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite is currently in development and will be available worldwide in late 2017.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I don't think it's real.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The picture is fake but the game isn't.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am excited too.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel and Capcom characters will duke it out in a new crossover fighting game coming to consoles next year. Multiple sources tell Polygon that Marvel vs. Capcom 4 is currently in development and slated for release sometime in 2017.

Although Capcom hasn’t officially announced the game, we’ve been told the company will unveil Marvel vs. Capcom 4 this week alongside Sony’s PlayStation Experience event where the Capcom Cup 2016 Street Fighter 5 tournament will be held.

Fans of the series should expect Marvel vs. Capcom 4's roster of Marvel characters to draw strongly from the cinematic universe that Marvel Studios has popularized — and has full control over — during the past decade. That means fighting game fans will more likely see characters plucked from The Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy films, and not from properties like the X-Men. Expect to see superheroes like Ant-Man and Groot make appearances, with characters of mutant origin — think Wolverine and Magneto — sitting out this entry.

A lack of X-Men characters in the next Marvel vs. Capcom would be a major departure for the franchise, which has roots that extend back to Capcom’s 1994 fighting game, X-Men: Children of the Atom.

The last game in the crossover franchise, Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds, was released in early 2011 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. A follow-up, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, was released later that year. Those games featured X-Men mainstays Wolverine, Magneto, Phoenix, Storm, X-23 and Sentinel as playable characters.

Capcom's license with Marvel expired in 2013, and the Marvel vs. Capcom games and their downloadable content were pulled from Microsoft and Sony's online stores at the end of that year. Capcom hasn't been able to make changes to the games since, despite pleas from fans to update the game.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3's popularity among fighting game fans remains strong, however. The game is still featured at the annual Evo fighting game tournament, and we've heard that there may be good news for fans of Marvel vs. Capcom 3 specifically coming soon as well.

When we spoke to Marvel Games vice president Jay Ong earlier this year, he said the team at Marvel was well aware of fan interest in seeing another Marvel vs. Capcom game.

"There's nothing we can say at this time," Ong told Polygon at the time. "Let's just say that we hear that a lot. We love our fans and we certainly want to please them. Beyond that we can't say anything at this time. But who knows what the future holds?"

When reached for comment, a spokesperson told Polygon via email “Capcom does not comment on rumors or speculation.”

http://www.polygon.com/2016/11/28/13749536/marvel-vs-capcom-4-news

Super_ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i would love to see Cloak & Dagger in the game.

SheMail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SheMail

If DMC5 didn't happen, this won't happen.

On the bright side of things, Itsuno's new project might be Dragon's Dogma 2. I hope.

Mfundroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Mfundroid

Injustice 2 and Marvel vs Capcom 4 both in 2017?! Are they trying to start a war?! Seriously though, I think Injustice 2 will be the better fighting game.

SheMail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Injustice 2 and Marvel vs Capcom 4 both in 2017?! Are they trying to start a war?! Seriously though, I think Injustice 2 will be the better fighting game.

>western devs in charge of fightan games

Please

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

injustice is like unheard.

Mfundroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apparently the X-Men won't be in it. They'll put in more MCU characters over them. Most likely due to the whole Disney and Fox deal.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apparently the X-Men won't be in it. They'll put in more MCU characters over them. Most likely due to the whole Disney and Fox deal.

Marvel games on cellphones still include some x-men. If they won't include the X-men, then Doom won't be in it too.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lupinko dropping characters who will be in Marvel vs Capcom 4!

>Roll

>Protoman

>Gwenpool

>Howard the Duck

>Hunter (Monster Hunter)

>Groot

>Kamala Khan

>Edward Falcon

>Asura

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel, DC, Tekken, Mortal Kombat, Capcom, and Soul Calibur should all work to make one massive fighting game.

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@mysticmedivh: I remember Capcom talked about wanting to make a DC vs. Marvel game.

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There better be X-Men characters in there goddamn it.

Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#21 MajinBlackheart  Moderator

Did anyone here actually like 3?

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

just please no Jane Thor.

SheMail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But if it does happen, I hope Gene makes it into the game.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shemail: This may seem like a weird pick, but I wouldn't mind having Blue Marvel in it.

Injustice 2, MvC4...now if they can just make DMC 5 happen...and give Vergil a more important role.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please especially Ororo Munroe aka Storm, Wolverine and Magneto.

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't. Out of the 3 MVC games, 2 is the superior one by hills and valleys, IMO.

@peterparkerjr said:

Please especially Ororo Munroe aka Storm, Wolverine and Magneto.

Those 3 are a must! Also, Gambit.

I swear if there are no X-Men and Marvel puts in some Agents of SHIELD Jabroni, I will riot.

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Not confirmed, and Capcom fighting games have been complete shit after SFIV came out. Injustice 1 was pretty bad too. Not excited for either. Also Tekken = best fighting ever.

For the love of god, NO DMC5. EVER. The DMC reboot completely shat on the DMC franchise beyond repair.

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

If Cyclops doesn't make the cut again I'm fighting someone. MVC3 roster was weak as hell.

Cyclops is one of the worst comic characters ever, besides Jane Thor.

@mfundroid said:

Marvel games on cellphones still include some x-men. If they won't include the X-men, then Doom won't be in it too.

Kabam was able to secure the rights to the X-Men in their deal before the ban, that's why Contest of Champions has mutants. The other companies weren't so lucky.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes of course. Awesome gameplay and graphics. The only reason it was getting negative reviews is because of 2 characters as DLC then releasing UMVC3 after 6 months I think and then the game was stopped.

The reason SFIV became a very successful because they keep on adding and balancing,. adjusting the game for years.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please just, Nightcrawler for once. Please make him playable.

I'll make a full wishlist for what I want later.

Avatar image for mr_nofunallowed
Mr_NoFunAllowed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

BAD MEGAMAN OR RIOT

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please just, Nightcrawler for once. Please make him playable.

I'll make a full wishlist for what I want later.

If there will be 10 x-men characters included, Kurt has a chance.

removekebab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By removekebab

@knightsofdarkness2 said:

Not confirmed, and Capcom fighting games have been complete shit after SFIV came out. Injustice 1 was pretty bad too. Not excited for either. Also Tekken = best fighting ever.

For the love of god, NO DMC5. EVER. The DMC reboot completely shat on the DMC franchise beyond repair.

What makes you say that, because DMC4SE is proof of the contrary. All the fans want is a new DMC directed by Itsuno, just that. As long as those retards at Ninja Theory have nothing to do with the game, the hype levels should be through the roof.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope this is not true. :(

No Caption Provided

removekebab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By removekebab

@jhazzroucher said:

I hope this is not true. :(

No Caption Provided

You browse /v/ too? Lel

That's not even the worst part, they want to make it even more casualised. Thanks AAA gaming, thanks normies.

Avatar image for mr_nofunallowed
Mr_NoFunAllowed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sneffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My fingers are crossed!
My fingers are crossed!

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sneffy said:
My fingers are crossed!
My fingers are crossed!

Well I hope Asura will be in it too. :)

Sneffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: Preferably Asura and Yasha both, but I doubt that'd happen.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this real?

No Caption Provided

SheMail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: it's a fan edit of a Tekken 7 poster

PSX tonight boys. I hope Itsuno reveals his new project today! It' either DMC5 or DD2...

Avatar image for deactivated-5b5405244e89c
deactivated-5b5405244e89c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Yay another unbalanced game in this overrated series

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trailer looked really bad. The animation was super stiff and awkward, and the choreography wasn't that great either. Also don't like how they seem to be bring the infinity gems back (RNG), or the fact that the game seems to be 2v2 instead of a 3v3. And, with everything turning out to be true so far, I wouldn't be surprised if the whole "No X-Men" thing was true either. Super meh.

SheMail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trailer looked really bad. The animation was super stiff and awkward, and the choreography wasn't that great either. Also don't like how they seem to be bring the infinity gems back (RNG), or the fact that the game seems to be 2v2 instead of a 3v3. And, with everything turning out to be true so far, I wouldn't be surprised if the whole "No X-Men" thing was true either. Super meh.

You are aware that it's not actual gameplay, right?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shemail said:
@the_man_with_questions said:

I think he/she meant the MVC3 trailer was better than MVC infinite, which is I agree.

SheMail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shemail said:

I think he/she meant the MVC3 trailer was better than MVC infinite, which is I agree.

oh yeah, for sure.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shemail said:
@jhazzroucher said:
@shemail said:

oh yeah, for sure.

I know it's not gameplay. However, it's kind of easy to make an educated guess based on what's shown in the trailer. I'm actually more hyped for MvC3 on PS4 than this. This looked like something you'd make for a mobile game (seriously, I was getting extreme flashes of that mobile marvel fighting game).