Make a Statement. I will confirm, debunk, or find the answer.

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@heroup2112: Hooded Justice and Captain Metropolis faked their death

Slayz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@heroup2112: I am both currently within and outside of existence.

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why CM Punk leave the wwe?

K_Brimstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_gaff_: (This is @heroup2112 for some reason I can't make more than two posts on my main name per 12 hours or so, if you'd like to respond, please to so to my main name)

The circumstantial evidence does seem to support this based on one panel from Watchmen Chapter I, page 25, panel 4. However, Dave Gibbons has stated this was not the intention of the creators (although he likes the idea), and in the follow up series Before Watchmen, Hooded Justice is shown being killed by Nite Owl 1 (Hollis Mason)

Therefore it seems that at least Hooded Justice did not fake his own death. There is not enough evidence to say for sure about Captain Metropolis http://watchmen.wikia.com/wiki/The_Fate_of_Hooded_Justice_and_Captain_Metropolis

K_Brimstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slayz: (This is @heroup2112 for some reason I can't make more than two posts on my main name per 12 hours or so, if you'd like to respond, please to so to my main name)

There simply is no reliable measure by which to prove or disprove your statement. However, since I am of the opinion all things are possible. Yes, you are both currently within and outside of existence.

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Spider-Man is the best superhero.

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heroup2112: Batman killed Joker at the end of The Killing Joke.

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@invain:

Sort of. It's difficult to say if the disease would be curable today, since the only case on record happened about four hundred years ago. "In 1518, in Strasbourg, France, Frau Troffea started dancing in the street. After six days, others began to join in; after a week there were 34. By the end of the month there were 400, though at that point most of the people started dropping dead of exhaustion, starvation and strokes. From dancing." http://www.cracked.com/article_18508_6-terrifying-diseases-that-science-cant-explain.html

There is are several, un-provable theories, both of which are outlined in the article....

Cool.

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The best meat a human can eat, that contains all of the nutrients a human needs to survive, would be human flesh. If it didn't make you go crazy.

K_Brimstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikr2: (This is @heroup2112 for some reason I can't make more than two posts on my main name per 12 hours or so, if you'd like to respond, please to so to my main name)

He quit WWE to join MMA

K_Brimstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcomicfan: (This is @heroup2112 for some reason I can't make more than two posts on my main name per 12 hours or so, if you'd like to respond, please to so to my main name)

Spider Man is the best hero in what way? A more clear statement would be "Spider Man is the fighter with the best win/loss ratio", "Spider Man is the most agile super hero" etc. "Best" is a very subjective term.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_gaff_:

Since the Joker has appeared many times since the Killing Joke was released,and the story has been referenced many more times. No. Batman did not kill the Joker at the end of The Killing Joke.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invain:

Untrue. though biological scientists argue which meat contains the richest amounts of proteins and fats. Human beings have very little difference between their protein and fat content, and are very low in protein as compared to many other mammals. Further, there is disease. Whereas a pig might have 3%-10% of spreading disease to a human, another human being consumed will have a 100% chance of passing along a pathogen to whomever is doing the eating. Last of all, of all the part of the human to eat, the brain is a serious "no no". Eating the brain will most likely give a person Kuru, a disease that is much like "mad cow" disease. There is more minutia that can be gleaned here...http://www.businessinsider.com/10-things-you-always-wondered-about-cannibalism-2012-5

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invain:

Untrue. though biological scientists argue which meat contains the richest amounts of proteins and fats. Human beings have very little difference between their protein and fat content, and are very low in protein as compared to many other mammals. Further, there is disease. Whereas a pig might have 3%-10% of spreading disease to a human, another human being consumed will have a 100% chance of passing along a pathogen to whomever is doing the eating. Last of all, of all the part of the human to eat, the brain is a serious "no no". Eating the brain will most likely give a person Kuru, a disease that is much like "mad cow" disease. There is more minutia that can be gleaned here...http://www.businessinsider.com/10-things-you-always-wondered-about-cannibalism-2012-5

No Caption Provided

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Although Emperor Constantine converted the Roman Empire to Catholicism, he himself remained Pagon.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invain:

Not true. Emperor Constantine proclaimed himself Christian. Slowly throughout his reign he went from tolerant pluralist to anti paganist.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark matter is unequivocally real.

There is a great deal of scientific evidence that points to the reality of dark matter, however, No. There is no unequivocal proof that dark matter is "real" (Sorry I missed this question yesterday)

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Invain
@heroup2112 said:

@invain:

Not true. Emperor Constantine proclaimed himself Christian. Slowly throughout his reign he went from tolerant pluralist to anti paganist.

Ten years ago when the history chanel used to actually play shows about history it said that was not true. It said while he was fighting one of the civil wars with the western Roman Empire he had a arch made after his victory that contained pagan statues and symbols. It also said that he used Pagan soldiers. However, i dont remember the name of this show, unfortunately. The only writings of him converting to Christianity didn't come until after his death. Wikipedia says this;

According to Church historians writing after his death, Constantine converted to Christianity and was baptised on his deathbed, thus making him the first Christian emperor. There are no known contemporary documents that attest to an earlier intention to become a member of the Church.[6][7] Constantine was baptized by Eusebius of Nicomedia, bishop of the city where he lay dying.[8]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_policies_of_Constantine_I

The references are here and here.

Dasabi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heroup2112: Kuru is actually a very, very rare disease caused by a weird shaped protein that slowly accumulates in the brain over 10-20 years. Creutzfeld Jakob disease is similar (kuru might have started when some unfortunate person ate the brain infected with the CJ prion) and much more common, but the prevalence of CJD is still only one in a million. You could eat a human brain every meal every day for the rest of your life and odds are you'll never come across a prion infected brain. Even if you ate a kuru brain, transmission rates would depend on your genetics.

Of course, that doesn't mean you would want to eat a brain. Most of it is fat (myelin), which makes up the sheathes which insulate neurons. It's not even the kind of fat that makes bacon delicious. Instead, it's indigestible and provides no nutritional value. It probably doesn't taste good either.

K_Brimstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dasabi: (This is @heroup2112 for some reason I can't make more than two posts on my main name per 12 hours or so, if you'd like to respond, please to so to my main name)

You have caught me slipping sir. This is correct. Instead of "most likely" I SHOULD have written "there is a chance that you will" Thanks for keeping me honest.

K_Brimstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By K_Brimstone

@invain: (This is @heroup2112 for some reason I can't make more than two posts on my main name per 12 hours or so, if you'd like to respond, please to so to my main name)

Conversion[edit]

Constantine's conversion, as imagined by Rubens.

It is possible (but not certain) that Constantine's mother, Helena, exposed him to Christianity; in any case he only declared himself a Christian after issuing the Edict of Milan. Writing to Christians, Constantine made clear that he believed that he owed his successes the protection of that High God alone.[11]

This is what I based my answer on, it seems we have conflicting data. I will have to do further research, including your citations. Here is mine: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constantine_the_Great_and_Christianity

In the two references you provided. The first one mentions that after Constantine's conversion he then did at least one other thing, hence (according to your source) the conversion couldn't have been on his death bed. The second source makes no mention of Constantine's conversion at all, and is simply a list of some of the pro Christian/anti Pagan laws he enacted.

I'm still going to have to say your original statement...given the evidence we've both gathered...shows that Constantine had declared himself a Christian prior to his death.

Dasabi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Dasabi

@heroup2112: I only nitpick because it was in my area of expertise, and because you had been doing such a good job with your research.

Here's a statement for you to confirm / debunk:

Thor (Odinson, not Jane) can easily win most of fights via BFR to another dimension.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dasabi: lol Nit picking is fine. It keeps me on my toes.

It took me a little while, because most references have been vague, but he Marvel home page is pretty clear. Thor, using Mjolnir can send opponents to other places and dimensions using the vortexes created by the hammer and "bfr" them. He has done it by sending Surtur and Ymir the Frost Giant into the "Death Dimension", and an entire population (of who, or what species, city, country, or planet I have no clue) into a limbo realm. http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Mjolnir

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heroup2112: Elsa is a 16D being with uber reality warping powers that would make Mxy blush.

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Spiderman1997

@heroup2112: I can confirm this. Sophia or Lvenger also had a scan where he threw some guy into a portal he created. He also created those vortexes many times during Dan Jurgens' run.

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heroup2112: are there any DC or Marvel character from Dominican Republic?

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderman1997: Thanks for the back up @spiderman1997. I need some clarification on your question. This is a little embarassing, maybe it's that I'm old(er). Who is Elsa (is that a Frozen thing maybe?) and what is 16D. I'm sure I could find out, but it would save us both time if you'd please tell me :)

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By HeroUp2112

@rikr2:

There are two that I've been able to verify. One from each country. DC has The Question. Marvel has Wind Eagle.

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heroup2112: Yeah from Frozen. There was a guy claiming her to be a 16D reality warper.

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By RIKR2

@heroup2112:ohhh nice i knew renee montoya was from DR but i dont know annyting from wind eagle, thanks

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderman1997: Okay, I'll see what I can find out. I still don't know what 16D is but I guess I'm going to have to research it.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikr2: Ahhh poop. Sorry, I didn't come across Renee Montoya in my search.

K_Brimstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderman1997: (This is @heroup2112 for some reason I can't make more than two posts on my main name per 12 hours or so, if you'd like to respond, please to so to my main name)

No. (again I still don't know what 16D is so I can't answer that part YET) However, she isn't any kind of reality warper, the creators of frozen say she's a cryokinetic.

Since Elsa is introduced as a young child at the beginning of the film, animators wanted the first glimpse of her powers to reflect her innocent and fanciful state of mind at the time. This included giving her first snowflakes a simple design. Her snow and ice patterns later become more intricate and complex when she is an adult. Co-effects supervisor Marlon West elaborated, "When Elsa finally lets go and really starts owning her cryokinetic abilities, we wanted the ice and snow that she make to get across the idea that Elsa has now grown up and become this beautiful, elegant, confident and powerful young woman."[46]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elsa_(Disney)#Abilities

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@heroup2112: Big Barda and Mister Miracle is the original strong woman/weak man comic couple?

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garnet solos the Marvel universe.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By noobsnowman

The most famous (and in my opinion nonsensical) claim people make in the DBZ section of the CV forums:

"Beerus solos the entire GT universe"

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikr2: lol Oh, well that clears that up. Thank you

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heroup2112: No it hasn't. So far all arguments for this claim are baseless and unsupported.

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adolf Hitler had one testicle and a micro penis.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobsnowman: What I mean by "properly" is that this sort of thing belongs in the Battle Forums. If I start trying to "prove" which character could solo something, or could "beat" or "curb stomp" another character...this would basically turn into another Battle Forum OR I'd be doing research for people FOR the Battle Forums. Sadly, I simply don't have time for that sort of thing. I can barely keep up as things are now:) I'm sorry.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sprior93 has one testicle and a micro penis.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heroup2112: Fair enough.

@invain It is a fact that Adolf Hitler has only one testicle. But whether he has a micro penis, I'm not certain.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By HeroUp2112

@noobsnowman: @invain

According to German WW1 medical records, Prison Records from when Adolph Hitler's stay, and Soviet Autopsy reports (which have never been fully believed by the Western Powers), Hitler did lose his left testicle in an artillery attack at the Battle of Somme (in France), which injured his upper left thigh, and consequently caused him to lose his left testicle. I've found no reports of Adolph Hitler having an undersized penis. EDIT: I should change this last statement some. There are no verifiable, or confirmed reports of Hitler having what is called penile hypospadias, or "micro penis". However, there have been many articles, and even a book which have claimed otherwise. None however, have been able to show any real, documented proof.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sprior93:

Um, the only way that could be verified is by photographic evidence. No offense, but...please don't.