Looney Tunes characters: Actual combat ability.

#1 Edited by Wolfrazer (16569 posts) - - Show Bio

Now I see this as being a rather...interesting thread for Looney Tunes fans. You may think I'm crazy...which I probably am, I'm a big LT fan and I like to look at things in different ways.

So with this in mind...I am gonna take away Toon Force for these characers and show that even without it, some LT characters can still put up a nice fight. Would they be able to put up a big a fight as they would regularly? No.....but even without Toon Force they still have other things going for them.

For this instance in regards to the no Toon Force rules it means, no pulling things out of thin air(or things that would be unrealistic to fit inside of a pocket/what have you), no being able to survive anything(getting run over, blown up etc) and appearing fine, and generally no warping reality around them(such as running through paintings, black holes etc).

Now you folks probably think I am crazy. But here it goes anyway, you may laugh, you may disagree, you may even post some hurtful responses. Heck you may even gain some information that you may never have known before, of course the big LT fans may already know about this information...but let us start with!

====

Bugs Bunny

No Caption Provided

Yes folks believe it or not Bugs Bunny, the icon of Looney Tunes/WB does indeed still have great prowess even without his mastery of Toonforce. Let's have a look see.

Clever/Smart= This should come as no surprise to any LT fan, Bugs is very clever and smart, thinking of ways in how to deal with the adversaries that he goes up against. Sure does he pull thinks from out of nowhere and use them? Yes, but then could he not do the same if given prep time? Why not, what would be the difference right?

US Marine= Yes folks the lovable famous/iconic Toon is indeed a former US Marine Master Sergeant, serving during WW2. In this respect, Bugs would know how to fight H2H and know how to use firearms.

Super Rabbit/Bat Rabbit= Yep, Bugs is also indeed Super Rabbit(Superman) and Bat Rabbit(Batman). Super Rabbit was shown in the older LT show aswell in the newer LT show, Bugs has also been shown to be Bat Rabbit in 2 instances of the newer LT show(this going back to him possibly using prep time hm?).

====

Daffy Duck

No Caption Provided

Yes folks Daffy Duck too shows the ability to be a good opponent, while despite getting the short end of the stick when he is with Bugs Bunny. In his own cartoons he has shown some nice stuff.

Clever/Smart= While not like Bugs, Daffy has shown in his own cartoons to be able to outwit and fool his opponents.

Duck Dodgers= Moreso as Duck Dodgers however, he shows some cleverness, bravery, able to pilot a starship, able to use blaster guns and so on.

Green Lantern= Like Bugs, Daffy has shown to be the Superhero Green Lantern and thus having his powers such as the ability to fly, make constructs.

======

Road Runner

No Caption Provided

Yep the Road Runner too has shown himself that he could be quite the opponent even without the use of Toon Force.

Speed= No surprise here for anyone, but the Road Runner clearly is very fast it is noted in the older LT show his top speed was 150 MPH(it was on a plan sheet Wile E had made involving a large rock and the RR, it had his speed labeled at 150, so I'm using that here). In the newer LT show it is noted that his speed is now at 300 MPH, so without ToonForce he is still fast just that he isn't gonna be able to bend reality and go through painted walls and such.

Ninja= Some may call this Toon Force, buut I don't see it. Regardless in the newer LT show, it shows that the RR has some ninja skill so + this with his speed he can be quite the opponent.

====

Pepe Le Pew

No Caption Provided

Yes folks I **** you not. Pepe Le Pew has shown himself in being quite the opponent, he isn't just a romantic skunk.

Smell= Not surprising since he is a skunk, but Pepe's smell is very strong and has affected just about every single LT which include Bugs Bunny and Daffy duck. His smell has also affected real life people(LT: Back in Action), it has affected sea life such as sharks, animals such as birds, dogs, cats, sewer rats, etc etc.

Speed/Agility= Yep folks, Pepe is very fast. Not to the level of the Road Runner mind you, however he is still fast enough to run on water(abit for a short time), being able to run straight down cliffs and not falling and also leave behind trails of smoke, also able to keep pace with Penelope(who can run rather quick too) while running backwards. Pepe is also extremely acrobatic and agile, showing in several of his cartoons and he has swung through trees rather effortlessly saying "I always got As in gym."

Police Officer= Yep folks, Pepe is a Police Officer. He has been shown in 3 different instances of being a cop, 1st in CarrotBlanca, 2nd in LT: Back in Action and 3rd in Tweety's High Flying Adventure. Therefore he would have had police training knowing how to take down hostile people and knowledge of firearms, in fact he actually does have knowledge considering he has had/used a pistol in at least 1 instance and acted out an entire gun duel(which he was willing to do for real).

========

I know now I already see some "LOL" posts, but I was bored so can you blame me? Because there have been crazier threads, plus I enjoyed making this...it was rather interesting.

Now of course there are a few others who could do well without the use of Toon Force, but I decided to just keep it to a minimum of these 4.

If you other LT fans wanna take a shot at this(as long as the rules are followed) then go ahead, I just did this for fun really lol.

Anyway...I await comments or lackthereof.

#2 Edited by MICKEY-MOUSE (36981 posts) - - Show Bio

You forgot BatDuck....also the guys with the Guns Sam & Fudd could kill all of them

#3 Edited by Wolfrazer (16569 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero said:

You forgot BatDuck....also the guys with the Guns Sam & Fudd could kill all of them

Daffy only wore the costume(which was probably Bugs' anyway), didn't really do anything with it, sides he has Dodgers/GL . I wouldn't say Sam & Fudd could kill em all, depending on the circumstances.

#4 Posted by TifaLockhart (21448 posts) - - Show Bio

Bugs would disguise himself as a woman and trick the guys with the guns. They were never too bright.

#5 Edited by Yokergeist (12483 posts) - - Show Bio

Bugs was a former marine? Hell, Donald Duck was a former nazi!

#6 Posted by TifaLockhart (21448 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, Daffy beat up Taz over a dollar one time. And Bugs has repeatedly shown a burrowing ability.

#7 Edited by Wolfrazer (16569 posts) - - Show Bio

@supernategames said:

Bugs was a former marine? Hell, Donald Duck was a former nazi!

The Donald Duck thing was a dream so he really wasn't and yeah Bugs was, you can actually look it up. They actually made him a full marine, gave him promotions and so on.

#8 Posted by _Gaff_ (5113 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...
  • Crack bolder in half
  • burrow through dirt
  • shred through tree
  • pretty sure I have seen him eat through metal to
#9 Edited by MICKEY-MOUSE (36981 posts) - - Show Bio

If Toon Force is off Fudd & Sam shouldn't fall for the same old tricks

#10 Posted by the_stegman (40390 posts) - - Show Bio

Just use these guys. Bad show, but at least they can be used semi seriously in battle

No Caption Provided

#11 Posted by russellmania77 (17601 posts) - - Show Bio

Daffy does have some hand to hand feats from his fight with foghorn leghorn and durable enough to survive shotgun blasts to the face plus he is the only toon to brave enough to cross paths with nazis so he may hit Hitler in the head