Looking for games like Metro: Last Light and Dishonored

JamesKM716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By JamesKM716

Hey all, I'd love for you guess to recommend me some games to play. Games with a heavy interest in atmosphere, and story. I can deal with bad graphics, or bugs, I just want some more immersive FPSs.

To note, I've already played: Far Cry 2, 3 and Blood Dragon, Dishonored (which I Loved), BioShock 1 & 2 plus Infinite, RAGE, Fallout 3 and New Vegas, plus the Elder Scrolls games.

Alright guys, hit me!

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By RetconCrisis

Immersive FPS's... Hmm, let's see;

The Battlefield: Bad Company series has a great campaign with good humor; I'd say is one of the most likeable campaigns in military shooters.

Medal of Honor (Original series) is great in immersion and is a good military shooter campaign as well.

Borderlands if you enjoy that type of game, Borderlands 1, 2, and The Pre Sequel are all amazing.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is a great, atmospheric survival horror shooter.

The Darkness 1 & 2 (Hey, comic-based :D) are fun and immersive in both story and gameplay

Planetside 2's huge world is immersive and an awesome multiplayer experience

Crysis 2 & 3 are great in story and multiplayer, majorly story, though the multiplayer has little to no traffic since people buy it almost solely for the story.

You haven't mentioned this, but have you played Metro: 2033 yet?

JamesKM716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I played Bad Company 2 and enjoyed it a ton... for the multiplayer, the single-player wasn't particularly noteworthy.

I enjoy Borderlands when I have friends, but not so much when solo (i beat 1 and have 2 right now)

Stalker. Yes, I really need to play that game. Thanks!

I actually have Darkness 2 installed right now!

Planetside, Isn't that an MMOFPS?

Crysis 2 was fun, but I didn't try 3

I haven't, but I'm not sure I can go back after the incredible gameplay of Last Light.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killzone 2 and Crysis (the first one is the best IMO).

The new Wolfenstein was received quite well but I haven't played it.

JamesKM716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jameskm716: shadow f not dots is pretty fun however it can get pretty easy later on in game but it's. A nice change to asasians creed

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Immersive FPS's... Hmm, let's see;

The Battlefield: Bad Company series has a great campaign with good humor; I'd say is one of the most likeable campaigns in military shooters.

Medal of Honor (Original series) is great in immersion and is a good military shooter campaign as well.

Borderlands if you enjoy that type of game, Borderlands 1, 2, and The Pre Sequel are all amazing.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is a great, atmospheric survival horror shooter.

The Darkness 1 & 2 (Hey, comic-based :D) are fun and immersive in both story and gameplay

Planetside 2's huge world is immersive and an awesome multiplayer experience

Crysis 2 & 3 are great in story and multiplayer, majorly story, though the multiplayer has little to no traffic since people buy it almost solely for the story.

You haven't mentioned this, but have you played Metro: 2033 yet?

This

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jameskm716: Oh, so if you like survival horror I'd recommend the F.E.A.R. as well as the System Shock games.

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers