Logic Respect Thread

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

A respect thread and playlist to one of my favorite rappers who doesn't get enough attention imo, Logic aka Young Sinatra.

No Caption Provided

FREESTYLE

NERD LYFE

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 juiceboks  Moderator

Did you know that Logic is bi-racial?

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's nice and all but what are his speed, strength, and durability feats?

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By seastone98

He played mario cart wit dashiegames so dats impressive also lol above ^

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly can't stand this kid.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aw Man... I thought this was a Respect Thread about actual Logic.

Logic always deserves Respect as it's much needed in the World today.

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@the_stegman: Glad to see another Logic fan on here he's in my top 5 artists, what'd you think of his new album and which is your favourite album?

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMAO

LaPresagio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's easily my second favorite rapper and is underated, people don't give him the the respect he deserves.

Some of my favorite songs are I'm gone, 44 bars and Alright Ft big sean. His best album to me is under pressure.

How about everyone else?

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lapresagio: Under Pressure was amazing but for me I loved The Incredible True Story it felt like a whole story album and I was invested in it as a whole that album is my favourite. My favourite track will always be Gang Related though

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11 the_stegman  Moderator

@the_stegman: Glad to see another Logic fan on here he's in my top 5 artists, what'd you think of his new album and which is your favourite album?

Yeah man I am a big fan, besides Childish Gambino, he's my favorite current rapper. I dig his new album, but I think I like the previous one more. If I had to rank just his studio albums and not mixtapes, it's

1. Under Pressure

2. Incredible True Story

3. Everybody

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorthunder98 said:

Yeah man I am a big fan, besides Childish Gambino, he's my favorite current rapper. I dig his new album, but I think I like the previous one more. If I had to rank just his studio albums and not mixtapes, it's

1. Under Pressure

2. Incredible True Story

3. Everybody

Ahh nice Gambino is great too, I love Under Pressure but Incredible True Story has the number 1 place for me it was what originally fully got me into Logic and I love the whole space story aspect to it so it's kind of special to me.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logic is one of my favorite rappers. Under Pressure was nearly perfect and his storytelling, beats, and message were all extremely well done. The way he rapped from his brother's perspective is something I will always love about this album. Nikki and the title track are supreme. This is honestly one of my favorite rap albums ever.

The Incredible True Story is a wonderful second album. A really cool concept that works really nice with Thalia and all of the skits. The beats had their own cohesive style, the rhymes were good, and it was a just a really great album. Fun to listen to but has smart lyrics as well.

Bobby Tarantino was fun to listen to, it isn't something meant to be taken seriously but even so I loved most of the beats and how much fun he had just rapping without a care in the world and trying new styles.

Everybody disappointed me. I don't want to rag on it too much since this is a respect thread, but he had already talked about his race plenty enough, and I wasn't a fan of all the talking he did. "Take It Back" and "Anziety" are awesome while he is rapping, but then he spends like 4-5 minutes talking to us. The concept of the album also wasn't used as effectively as on his first two albums, it just didn't do anything for me. It's still a good album though, the beats he uses from 6ix are sick, and his rhymes are still good. The message of the album was still very cohesive as were the skits, even though the overall concept did not hit home for me.

I believe his next album will be his last, which is unfortunate but I really look forward to it. And for those who don't know, Logic actually has a Youtube channel where he plays video games and shows off his house and stuff like that.

LaPresagio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: oh wow.. Did he say why his next album would be his last? And I feel the same way everybody just didn't get to me like I was expecting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lapresagio: https://www.google.com/amp/amp.www.complex.com/music/2017/05/logic-next-album-will-be-last

I think he basically wants to do other stuff with his life

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I ain't even a fan, but I'm jealous of that nerd room. Also, I appreciate the honesty about Hardline, lol.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

Logic is one of my favorite rappers. Under Pressure was nearly perfect and his storytelling, beats, and message were all extremely well done. The way he rapped from his brother's perspective is something I will always love about this album. Nikki and the title track are supreme. This is honestly one of my favorite rap albums ever.

The Incredible True Story is a wonderful second album. A really cool concept that works really nice with Thalia and all of the skits. The beats had their own cohesive style, the rhymes were good, and it was a just a really great album. Fun to listen to but has smart lyrics as well.

Bobby Tarantino was fun to listen to, it isn't something meant to be taken seriously but even so I loved most of the beats and how much fun he had just rapping without a care in the world and trying new styles.

Everybody disappointed me. I don't want to rag on it too much since this is a respect thread, but he had already talked about his race plenty enough, and I wasn't a fan of all the talking he did. "Take It Back" and "Anziety" are awesome while he is rapping, but then he spends like 4-5 minutes talking to us. The concept of the album also wasn't used as effectively as on his first two albums, it just didn't do anything for me. It's still a good album though, the beats he uses from 6ix are sick, and his rhymes are still good. The message of the album was still very cohesive as were the skits, even though the overall concept did not hit home for me.

I believe his next album will be his last, which is unfortunate but I really look forward to it. And for those who don't know, Logic actually has a Youtube channel where he plays video games and shows off his house and stuff like that.

How do you feel about 1-800-273-8255?

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: While Everybody is my least favourite of his studio albums I still did like it personally, though I know a lot of people don't rate it. Standout tracks for me were Confess, 1-800, Mos Definitely and Anziety I liked Black Spiderman too.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: I think it is a decent song. Logic doesn't sound too bad singing, I liked his voice on "Intro" from Under Pressure too. There's no deep lyricism to analyze but the beat is good for a song he sings on, and for what the song wants to accomplish I think it does a fine job. The words to the song are kind of shallow and straight forward though despite their serious subject matter. But maybe keeping it simple was best.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: While Everybody is my least favourite of his studio albums I still did like it personally, though I know a lot of people don't rate it. Standout tracks for me were Confess, 1-800, Mos Definitely and Anziety I liked Black Spiderman too.

Mos Def and Black Spiderman are my favorite. I did like the album, just think it is his worse and has a bunch of songs that are only worth one listen.

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Thorthunder98

@jayc1324: I love the beats on them two they're just real uplifting. Yea I agree that it's his worst studio album though I do like most the songs it's just not up to scratch with his previous work. Tracks I'm not overly found of are take it back and ink blot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorthunder98: ink blot doesn't really fit on this album. Take it Back has a really awesome beat though

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not the biggest fan of his music, but I still got mad respect for Logic

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#24  Edited By Yassassin
@juiceboks said:

This being the first post is beautiful.

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@uugieboogie: I know you didn't ask, but I just wanted to say something about 1-800. I think it's great that Logic rapped about something like suicide, but the fact that Logic never had suicidal thoughts IRL showed and was a detriment to the quality and depth of The song. Still, I know friends with depression that were moved by the song, so that means something to me.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heh, someone was going to say it sooner or later lol.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seriously though Logic is nice.