LOCKED...AGAIN: New tales from the Poo Poo list!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

What is going on????

I will contune to post new threads, over, and over, and over...until SOMEONE with professionalism explaims to me WHY my threads are being locked MINUTES after they are posted....pusillanimous, and feckless, to say the least!

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Threads are being locked left an right. Its like playing Russian Roulette, ya never know whats gonna get locked.

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Gambler says:

"Threads are being locked left an right. Its like playing Russian Roulette, ya never know whats gonna get locked."

Gambler...is this some new protocol at Comicvine????

why all of the sudden, are threads being locked up, like a protester in a communist country?

this is weak...

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Gambler says:
"Threads are being locked left an right. Its like playing Russian Roulette, ya never know whats gonna get locked."

why all of the sudden, are threads being locked up, like a protester in a communist country?

this is weak..."

Yeah, there cutting back on threads that are seen as useless or non comic related. In no way are the targeting you specifically. Its just the new direction the Vine is headed.

iwan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By iwan

Zero Edge explained to you why in another topic.

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Gambler says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Gambler says:

this is weak..."

Yeah, there cutting back on threads that are seen as useless or non comic related. In no way are the targeting you specifically. Its just the new direction the Vine is headed."

Thanks dude, at least I have some level of knowledge about this now....

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

iwan says:

"Zero Edge explained to you why in another topic."

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh, no, he did not! He told me he'd PM with details...but an explanation was never given.

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8  Edited By zero edge

I said I'd PM you when I get the details, I don't know who deleted your thread in the first place. There's no need to keep making threads about it getting locked, if you want to complain, complain to me through PM.

Gambler says:

It's funny you say that, I went through 10 pages of the forum and there's only 5 locked topics.

Okay it's been 20 minutes, again I will get back to you when I get details from the right person. Do not make another topic about you're topic getting locked again please, and just complain to me through PM.
Post Edited:2007-12-05 13:13:33