Who would win in a game of 21 between 4 of the best players to touch the hardwood?
Winners takes out
All of them in there primes
@dccomicsrule2011: yea he is. Lebrons overrated. Close to perfecr is laughable. He cant hit free throws, he travels every other move, his mod range % is 37% iirc, which is the exact same as rondos(!!!!!). He doesnt take 3s unless hes wide open and hes crumbked under pressure too many times to list. Jordan is the best player ive ever seen play.
1) Nah. The only thing that's laughable here, is the fact that people still spout the same crap in regards to LeBron. When there is another player that can cover Derrick Rose, then turn aroud and D up the likes of Tim Duncan, then yes, there is a more complete player then LeBron. The man can play the 1-5 spot for pete sakes. No one short of Magic Johnson is touching his versatility.
2) LeBron is around 70 percent from the free-throw line in his career. I have no idea how that equal "cant't hit free-throws".
3) I have no idea what "mod-range" is, but if you mean close range, I have no idea where you're getting that from. LeBron has become a pretty good shoooter compared to how he was years back.
4) ...so? Who cares about three pointers? So taking a highly contested three is a good thing? Fun-fact, neither Jordan, nor Kobe are good 3 point shooters either. 33 percent is average at best.
5) I've already been over this in the past; most of LeBron "crumbling" moments are people ignoring context. The main has played with scrubs for the majority of his career, and he still took a garbage Cavs team to the Finals. The man average like 40 points in a series, and people still claimed he "chocked". The LeBron lowballing just gets old.
Nah. The only thing laughable is sill backing him after what i mentioned. And drose torched his ass all season. Lebron checked him for about 2 games in the playoffs since hes the only threat. Since hes been hurt lebrons had a cake walk in the pathetic east. Otherwise he probably doesnt make it to the finals 4 straight times.
2. 70 percent ft shooting is pathetic for a star that isnt a center. Idk how you dont know that.
3. Mid range. 37% just like rondo. Pathetic.
4. And you just lost all credibility. "Who cares about 3 pointers"??? Lol seriously? He only takes them wide open and even then sometimes he passes them up cause he knows he sucks.
5. Cause he chokes all the time. He was averaging 2 points per 4th quarter in the finals vs the mavs for christs sake. Hes a choke artist. The east is pathetic. They won 60 plus games 2 years in a row. Then he quit on cleveland and left them to join chris bosh and wade . pathetic.
The Mamba would school MJ one-one-one. the superior ball handler and shooter.
Kobe is the better overall shooter than Jordan in terms of range... but ball handling ? I think Jordan and Kobe are about equal in that department. In any case, I think Larry Bird is the weak link here based on his overall athletic ability... I mean Bird could defend some of the best Forwards in the NBA in the 1980's the problem is none of them had the athletic ability of Lebron James.
LeBron/MJ win 8 times out of 10. MJ is much better defensively than Kobe(according to Phil Jackson of all people) and was also more athletic and stronger. He is going to make Kobe work harder on offense than Kobe can MJ. Also, MJ would be more willing to pass than Kobe would who would get suckered into taking more bad shots when he had the ball just to try and show he can hang with MJ(like he has throughout his career). On the other side, it would basically be a push imo though if LeBron brings Bird out to the 3pt line then he is going to be able to blow by him quite a bit and there won't be any big in the paint to stop him. So ya, I would say unless Bird or Kobe gets really hot from outside they lose and even then they still might lose.
LeBron/MJ win 8 times out of 10. MJ is much better defensively than Kobe(according to Phil Jackson of all people) and was also more athletic and stronger.
Much better is a push to be honest. Kobe can rev up his defensive game when he really tries. Which he will be doing so here. Though, yeah I agree, Jordan was the better defender overall. Let's not forget that Kobe is the superior shooter to MJ----Jordan just had superior shot selection.
@dccomicsrule2011: Jordan was better because he had more athleticism and had better movement and hand strength which he could use to his advantage if Kobe was trying to post him up(even if Kobe is going all out on defense). MJ also had a better vertical leap and was a better shot block which means it will be easier for him to shoot over Kobe compared to when Kobe tries to over MJ. MJ was also much better at finishing around the rim. I don't think Kobe is that superior as a shooter either except from beyond 3 but even then MJ's best 3 pt season is better than Kobe's best. Kobe for his career has only shot above the league avg from 3 like once or twice.
Bird is my favorite player of all time, home town hero ^_^.. but he's the weak link.
Sure Kobe and Jordan are like the Vegeta and Goku of the NBA. But, comparing LeBron and Bird is like comparing Ultimate Gohan and Piccolo.
So you have Goku and Ultimate Gohan (Jordan and LeBron) vs Vegeta and Piccolo. (Kobe and Bird).. Lol who wins here.
Please Log In to post.
Log in to comment