Posted by HandyJayJr (2521 posts) 2 months, 11 days ago

Poll: Kim Jong-un vs. Donald Trump's "Fire & Fury" like the worlds never seen (19 votes)

Kim Jong-un 16%
Donald Trump's "Fire & Fury" like the worlds never seen 84%

So when these two children go to war who do you think will win?

#1 Posted by CitizenSurfer (1399 posts) - - Show Bio

Either Donald Trump is referring to a nuclear apocalypse in which he goes down as the worst human being in the history of our planet or he's incredibly ignorant and has absolutely no idea that we've had 2 World Wars both of which caused an unparalleled amount of damage. Either way...he's still a dick and should be removed from office or assassinated, I'm not to fussed about the way he's removed.

#2 Posted by _Gaff_ (5023 posts) - - Show Bio

Nothing is going to change. Trump isn't going to start a war over this, due the the humanitarian disaster that would be the aftermath. And Kim is not suicidal.

NK will keep making WMDs and the rest of the world will keep throwing ineffective sanctions at them.

#3 Posted by Blaredevil (511 posts) - - Show Bio

Two horrible manchildren.

#4 Posted by Nefarious (34866 posts) - - Show Bio

Empty threats.

#5 Posted by greenarrow5476 (524 posts) - - Show Bio

More crap no one's going to do anything.

#6 Posted by FangDaNerd (751 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#7 Edited by mrmonster (5013 posts) - - Show Bio

Donald Trump: Commander in Chief of the largest military on Earth, a country whose allies include (but are not limited to) all of NATO, Australia, New Zealand, Israel, South Korea, and Japan.

Kim Jung Un: Leader of a nation with a pathetically underfunded military, a country whose allies include something resembling a relationship with China, but not enough for China to actually back them in a war against the United States.

Yeah, I'm betting the Donald wins this one.

#8 Posted by JediXMan (39975 posts) - - Show Bio

Kim Jung Un: Leader of a nation with a pathetically underfunded military, a country whose allies include something resembling a relationship with China, but not enough for China to actually back them in a war against the United States.

China wants no part in this craziness. I think they even voted in favor of the recent UN sanctions.

#9 Edited by Dernman (23995 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:
@mrmonster said:

China wants no part in this craziness. I think they even voted in favor of the recent UN sanctions.

They did.

They also said both sides need to chill out and the US needs to take down their missile defense grid. I'm assuming they mean the ones in South Korea.

---------

Side note Kim Jung made a point to the rest of the world they're only threatening the US.

#10 Posted by cattlebattle (16161 posts) - - Show Bio

Woah, look out....

Don't burn yourself on that hot take!!

#11 Posted by Khael (14417 posts) - - Show Bio

US stomps.

#12 Posted by JediXMan (39975 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman:

NK also recently threatened our base in Guam.

#13 Posted by judasnixon (12386 posts) - - Show Bio

Man does anyone remember when we went to war with Iraq, because we thought they might have and use W.M.D.? Take that thought how ever you want..............

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
#14 Posted by MarvelandDCfan24 (1578 posts) - - Show Bio

along long as russia and china dont care we should just nuke north korea i think itd be fun

#15 Edited by Dernman (23995 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: Ya I just read about it on MSN after replying to you.

I see too many people taking this situation and him as a joke. I wonder if this is how some people felt in some small way during the Cuban missile crisis.

Man does anyone remember when we went to war with Iraq, because we thought they might have and use W.M.D.? Take that thought how ever you want..............

I think the fact that blunder happened is partly why we haven't already taken action. I don't know if that is a good or bad thing.

#16 Posted by Prossor_Kobras (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

Putin wins.

#17 Posted by Cable_Extreme (14088 posts) - - Show Bio

Well the only problem with nuking North Korea is potential radiation fallout that crosses China's border. What we do now, we need to make sure it is only at North Korea and not killing innocent Chinese.

#18 Posted by decaf_wizard (11832 posts) - - Show Bio

Donald Trump: Commander in Chief of the largest military on Earth, a country whose allies include (but are not limited to) all of NATO, Australia, New Zealand, Israel, South Korea, and Japan.

Yeah, I'm betting the Donald wins this one.

#19 Posted by willpayton (19767 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#20 Posted by HandyJayJr (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by mimisalome (3509 posts) - - Show Bio

South Korea is the one who will benefit the most if North Korea lose the war as they will regain a huge part of their Korean territory.

The US should just let this Asians duke it out among themselves as it seems they are pretty ungrateful and even critical of the US for helping them out in the first place.

Without the US, the entire Korean peninsula would have been a Soviet Asian satellite vassal state, with the Kim dynasty acting out as their Korean God emperor tyrant.

#22 Posted by Laiks Stake (192 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought was Donald and Kim fighting with their fists.