good job Copy for sticking with a profile long enough lol

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By Hawk

Man ya'll got on this fast..... I just got the news.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54  Edited By Copy

HA! Lol MY

Or to be more accurate

Deathshroud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By Deathshroud

man that makes me really sad to hear about this i really liked him as a actor . ..i wonder if The Dark Knight was in post production or not .

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#56  Edited By Nighthunter

wow R.I.P man.

and my best wishes for his family and friends

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Andferne

My prayers go out to his family and loved ones. He was a very talented actor and it is a shame that he threw that away with drugs. It is very disturbing that someone with so much will just throw away thier life. His family and friends have my best wishes.

The world still needs Heros

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#58  Edited By Methos

Deathshroud says:

"man that makes me really sad to hear about this i really liked him as a actor . ..i wonder if The Dark Knight was in post production or not . "

it was in post production, all the footage had been finished...

M

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#59  Edited By Final Arrow

Copy says:

"HA! Lol MY#6000 POST#Or to be more accurate#MY 6001 POST#"

SHOW SOME F@CKING RESPECT

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Resonate

Deathshroud says:

"man that makes me really sad to hear about this i really liked him as a actor . ..i wonder if The Dark Knight was in post production or not . "

I think they're already done with it...

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#61  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

The pills apparently, are OTC sleeping pills, so this seems more and more like a tragic accident.

My thoughts too are with his family and friends who lost him so suddenly.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#62  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Dang, that's crazy. Wasn't a great fan or anything, but still, guy's dead.

KnightlyVengence says:

"on the more morbid side I bet this will make the movie more popular..."

Probably.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Copy

Final Arrow says:

"Copy says:
"HA! Lol MY #6000 POST# Or to be more accurate #MY 6001 POST#"
SHOW SOME F@CKING RESPECT "
Sorry. Your right I should have shown more respect.
Post Edited:2008-01-22 17:56:40
Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Copy

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"The pills apparently, are OTC sleeping pills, so this seems more and more like a tragic accident. My thoughts too are with his family and friends who lost him so suddenly."

Yea, it does seem more like an accident. And I hope his daughter will be okay. I feel bad for her. I can't even imagine what it must feel like to lose my father at such an young age.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Resonate

Nighthunter says:

"wow R.I.P man. and my best wishes for his family and friends"

Yeah...

the creapiest thing that could happen is the MK killed him or somethin...

riv1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By riv1

Wow, well this comes as a complete surprise.

Not to be crass, but had he finished filming his role in Dark Knight yet? I ask because it'd be his farewell to his fans.

Deathshroud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Deathshroud

Resonate says:

"Nighthunter says:
"wow R.I.P man. and my best wishes for his family and friends"

Yeah...

the creapiest thing that could happen is the MK killed him or somethin..."

yeah that would be crazy

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By acewasp23

wow this sucks.

LoL i hate it when people die ahead of their time.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Methos

official news stuff...

NEW YORK - Heath Ledger was found dead Tuesday at a downtown Manhattan apartment, and police said drugs may have been a factor. The Australian-born actor was 28.

Ledger had an appointment for a massage at the residence in the tony SoHo neighborhood, NYPD spokesman Paul Browne said. A housekeeper who went to let him know the massage therapist had arrived found him dead at 3:26 p.m.

A large crowd of paparazzi and gawkers began gathering Tuesday evening outside the building on an upscale block, where several police officers guarded the door.

Ledger was nominated for an Oscar for "Brokeback Mountain," where he met Michelle Williams in 2005. The two lived together in Brooklyn and had a daughter, Matilda, until they split up last year.

Ledger most recently appeared in "I'm Not There," in which he played one of the many incarnations of Bob Dylan — as did Cate Blanchett, whose performance in that film earned an Oscar nomination Tuesday for best supporting actress.

Ledger was to appear as the Joker this year in "The Dark Night," a sequel to 2005's "Batman Begins." He's had starring roles in "A Knight's Tale" and "The Patriot," and played the suicidal son of Billy Bob Thornton in "Monster's Ball." Ledger grew up in Perth, and began doing amateur theater at age 10. At 16, he moved to Sydney to pursue an acting career, quickly landing TV movie roles and guest spots on Australian television.

After several independent films and a starring role in the short-lived Fox TV series "Roar," Ledger moved to Los Angeles and costarred in "10 Things I Hate About You," a teen comedy reworking of "The Taming of the Shrew." Offers for other teen flicks came his way, but Ledger turned them down, preferring to remain idle than sign on for projects he didn't like.

"It wasn't a hard decision for me," Ledger told the Associated Press in 2001. "It was hard for everyone else around me to understand. Agents were like, You're crazy,' my parents were like,Come on, you have to eat.'"

M

Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Crimson Orchid

That is so messed up. He was such a good actor... A couple of my friends are going to be devastated when they here this.

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Chameleone

Damn i made this thread too late. I hate that sometimes you cant see pinned threads

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#72  Edited By The_Ghostshell

The new Batman movie is going to be huge. Heath Ledger's last movie. Kinda f'd up.

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Chameleone

Gambler says:

"The new Batman movie is going to be huge. Heath Ledger's last movie. Kinda f'd up."

He was great in The Patriot

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Resonate

Crimson Orchid says:

"That is so messed up. He was such a good actor... A couple of my friends are going to be devastated when they here this."

Mine too

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Resonate

Gambler says:

"The new Batman movie is going to be huge. Heath Ledger's last movie. Kinda f'd up."

They can't do this....

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Sparda

Wow. I......I'm shocked.

My deepest condolences to his friends and family. This is a tragedy, self-taking his life or not, and he will be missed.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#77  Edited By The_Martian

He was a pretty good actor in the few movies I saw him in. He looked like he would be an awsome joker too.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#78  Edited By The_Martian

He was a pretty good actor in the few movies I saw him in. He looked like he would be an awsome joker too.

Gloom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Gloom

This is so very sad indeed. I loved him as an actor and I send my greatest wishes to his family, especially his daughter.

R.I.P. =(

Golem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Golem

I guess the tradition of only one Joker appearance per series lives on... the proverbial last laugh, eh?

Gloom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Gloom

DEADPOOL says:

"Damn... well... he at least finished filming his scenes in the new Batman movie, right?"

Right, 'cause that's the priority right now.

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 3

#82  Edited By Ms. Invisible

Damn!

RIP Heath Ledger and he was a great Australian actor.

Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By DEADPOOL

Damn... well... he at least finished filming his scenes in the new Batman movie, right?

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

eyes Deadpool

It's not about the movie, this is about a young man who lost his life.

Some people should just keep there comments to themselves.

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Chameleone

Kiara Sullivan says:

"*eyes Deadpool*It's not about the movie, this is about a young man who lost his life.Some people should just keep there comments to themselves."

Gah, i hate that glare

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Static Shock

CRIES

Noooooo...... I can't believe this. He was the sh!t! Now, when everyone talks about the Dark Knight movie, they aren't even gonna talk about Christian Bale! They are gonna remember Heath, and only Heath...

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Static Shock

CRIES

Noooooo...... I can't believe this. He was the sh!t! Now, when everyone talks about the Dark Knight movie, they aren't even gonna talk about Christian Bale! They are gonna remember Heath, and only Heath...

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

chameleone says:

"Kiara Sullivan says:
"*eyes Deadpool* It's not about the movie, this is about a young man who lost his life. Some people should just keep there comments to themselves."
Gah, i hate that glare"

eyes Cham

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Chameleone

Kiara Sullivan says:

"chameleone says:
"Kiara Sullivan says:
"*eyes Deadpool* It's not about the movie, this is about a young man who lost his life. Some people should just keep there comments to themselves."
Gah, i hate that glare"

eyes Cham"

AAAAAHHHHH Puts gun in mouth

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By DEADPOOL

Kiara Sullivan says:

"*eyes Deadpool*It's not about the movie, this is about a young man who lost his life.Some people should just keep there comments to themselves."

I'm not his child, relative, friend, lover, or even stalker, so the show must go on. Don't take me as heartless, I do understand the plight of his child, relatives, friends, lover, and stalkers. And any emotion I felt about his death went away once I found out drugs were involved... I despise drugs, they have destroyed my family's life and there is never any excuse to use them... unless you're trying to destroy your life and everyone's around you.

Gloom says:

"DEADPOOL says:
"Damn... well... he at least finished filming his scenes in the new Batman movie, right?"

Right, 'cause that's the priority right now."

He had a commitment to a few hundred million dollar film, the fans of that film's franchise, and his fans. And like I said above, I'm not his child, relative, friend, lover, or stalker. He's just another person to me, like someone I'd bump into on the street... not to sound heartless.

Post Edited:2008-01-22 19:03:56

riv1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By riv1

Gloom says:

"DEADPOOL says:
Right, 'cause *that's* the priority right now."
I basically asked the same question. For an actor to die with an unfinished role is a kinda sad thing IMO.
Necro-Mimic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Necro-Mimic

Resonate says:

"Guess Harvey got rid of Competition the easy way..."

i agree

Gloom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Gloom

riv1 says:

"I basically asked the same question. For an actor to die with an unfinished role is a kinda sad thing IMO."

For an actor to die is a kinda sad thing.

He doesn't need to have an unfinished role for it to be sad IMO. I understand what you mean, I just thought it was worded sorta tactlessly.

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

DEADPOOL says:

"Kiara Sullivan says:
I'm not his child, relative, friend, lover, or even stalker, so the show must go on. Don't take me as heartless, I do understand the plight of his child, relatives, friends, lover, and stalkers. And any emotion I felt about his death went away once I found out drugs were involved... I despise drugs, they have destroyed my family's life and there is never any excuse to use them... unless you're trying to destroy your life and everyone's around you."

Honestly I dont think he took them on purpose. IT states that he became an insomniac after taking on the role of THe Joker. I think he took them to try and get some sleep. He just took too many. He seemed to really dote on his daughter. I doubt he would have purposefully killed himself when he seemed to love his daughter so much.

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By DEADPOOL

Kiara Sullivan says:

"DEADPOOL says:
"Kiara Sullivan says:
I'm not his child, relative, friend, lover, or even stalker, so the show must go on. Don't take me as heartless, I do understand the plight of his child, relatives, friends, lover, and stalkers. And any emotion I felt about his death went away once I found out drugs were involved... I despise drugs, they have destroyed my family's life and there is never any excuse to use them... unless you're trying to destroy your life and everyone's around you."

Honestly I dont think he took them on purpose. IT states that he became an insomniac after taking on the role of THe Joker. I think he took them to try and get some sleep. He just took too many. He seemed to really dote on his daughter. I doubt he would have purposefully killed himself when he seemed to love his daughter so much.

"

Sleeping pills huh? Hmm, when they said "drugs," I just assumed they were the street kind. Now I feel kinda bad about his death, the poor guy just needed rest.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Sparda

OMG......he died trying to just get some sleep?

I feel so bad right now......

Well.......he can rest all he wants now......

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

DEADPOOL says:

"Kiara Sullivan says:
"DEADPOOL says:
"Kiara Sullivan says:
Honestly I dont think he took them on purpose. IT states that he became an insomniac after taking on the role of THe Joker. I think he took them to try and get some sleep. He just took too many. He seemed to really dote on his daughter. I doubt he would have purposefully killed himself when he seemed to love his daughter so much. "
Sleeping pills huh? Hmm, when they said "drugs," I just assumed they were the street kind. Now I feel kinda bad about his death, the poor guy just needed rest."

Yeah the news likes to create drama. Just look into the facts. It's still not concrete on if it was accidental or suicide. I still think it was accidental though

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Static Shock

Cries uncontrollably

Lady Poison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers