Jai Courtney or Taylor Kitsch?

valken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Might seem like a rather question but it seems a lot of people aren't fond of these two actors, much for the same reasons. They both find themselves together on the same types of internet lists and whatnot. Personally, I like the two of them and think they have potential but have just been given bad roles/scripts. Any thoughts on them?

Personally loved Jai as Boomerang!

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By mrmonster

Jai Courtney. I don't think either is a bad actor, they just find themselves in bad movies. I think Kitsch was the best part of X-Men Origins: Wolverine, and acted fine in John Carter. And Jai Courtney was great in Suicide Squad and Jack Reacher. Overall, I prefer Jai.

valken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By valken

@mrmonster: I agree. Kitsch was great in Lone Survivor and Savages as well; both movies I enjoy watching.

Usha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Probably Taylor, or Jai. Can't tell. Jai did well in SS because he suits the role well due to Aussie background perhaps. His other roles are fairly blank/plain. Taylor shows more emotion I suppose, I haven't seen Lone Survivor or Savages but, he did well for Gamble. He didn't seem wooden in that role.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I heard Jai took mushrooms to get in the mindset for Boomerang

so he gets my vote

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 109

I've never thought Jai Courtney was bad just bland but he was pretty spot-on perfect as Captain Boomerang and a genuine highlight in Suicide Squad. I have to add that I also liked him in Spartacus as well.

I can't really comment on Taylor Kitsch since I only remember him in Wolverine and I thought he was fine in that.