Avatar image for eagle20fox3
#1 Posted by cpt_linger (2978 posts) - - Show Bio

I have been workin my  butt off the last couple months, and i've finally been hit with a nice 2 days off, WHAT SHOULD I DO IN MY SMALL AUSTARLIAN TOWN OF DARWIN! someone google darwin and find me something to do, cuz i cbf.

Avatar image for thedrifter
#2 Posted by TheDrifter (24811 posts) - - Show Bio

Go outside..........

:P

Avatar image for pixelized
#3 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio

write a book

Avatar image for john_valentine
#4 Posted by John Valentine (16467 posts) - - Show Bio

Dabble in witchcraft.

Avatar image for boken
#5 Posted by Boken (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

chill

Avatar image for thedrifter
#6 Posted by TheDrifter (24811 posts) - - Show Bio

Sleep with a Goat?

Avatar image for john_valentine
#7 Posted by John Valentine (16467 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Sleep with a Goat?"
If that's what you're into man?
Avatar image for eganthevile1
#8 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio

Yank the baby out of the Dingo's mouth, that or feed it to the dingo, your call, have fun with it

Avatar image for nathandan1222
#9 Posted by nathandan1222 (1886 posts) - - Show Bio

get wasted out of your mind at a night club

Avatar image for eganthevile1
#10 Edited by EganTheVile1 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for thedrifter
#11 Posted by TheDrifter (24811 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Sleep with a Goat?"
If that's what you're into man?"
caption
caption
Avatar image for jack_the_ripper
#12 Posted by Jack the Ripper (2060 posts) - - Show Bio

umm, you could spend your time on the Vine...like everyone else does on their day's off xD

Avatar image for nathandan1222
#13 Posted by nathandan1222 (1886 posts) - - Show Bio

box a kangaroo

thats on my bucket list   ill do ti even if its the end of me

Avatar image for eganthevile1
#14 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"John Valentine said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Sleep with a Goat?"
If that's what you're into man?"
caption
caption
"
......ML....This is wrong on so many levels, I will never turn my back on you again
Avatar image for nathandan1222
#15 Posted by nathandan1222 (1886 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"John Valentine said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Sleep with a Goat?"
If that's what you're into man?"
caption
caption
"

hes riding a goat......................  





oh wait no
Avatar image for platinumwarrior
#16 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2851 posts) - - Show Bio
eganthevile1 said:
"TheDrifter said:
"John Valentine said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Sleep with a Goat?"
If that's what you're into man?"
caption
caption
"
......ML....This is wrong on so many levels, I will never turn my back on you again"
He just left. And btw he hates it when people call him ML :P
Avatar image for king_saturn
#17 Posted by King Saturn (221090 posts) - - Show Bio
cpt. linger... you should hit the Strip Club

lol
Avatar image for nathandan1222
#18 Posted by nathandan1222 (1886 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"cpt. linger... you should hit the Strip Club

lol
"

thats such a rip off nightclubs are so much funner with the one night stands then the next days also fun trying to find your way backhome hungover
Avatar image for king_saturn
#19 Posted by King Saturn (221090 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"King Saturn said:
"cpt. linger... you should hit the Strip Club

lol
"

thats such a rip off nightclubs are so much funner with the one night stands then the next days also fun trying to find your way backhome hungover"
LOL

I dont know... MIA has the goods when it comes to strip clubs
Avatar image for eganthevile1
#20 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio

He's in australia saturn

Avatar image for king_saturn
#21 Posted by King Saturn (221090 posts) - - Show Bio
eganthevile1 said:
"He's in australia saturn"
Oh... well that sucks. I dont know much about Australia

lol
Avatar image for nathandan1222
#22 Posted by nathandan1222 (1886 posts) - - Show Bio

every place has night clubs

Avatar image for king_saturn
#23 Posted by King Saturn (221090 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"every place has night clubs"
True... but Miami has some of the best

lol
Avatar image for eganthevile1
#24 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for king_saturn
#25 Posted by King Saturn (221090 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for nathandan1222
#26 Posted by nathandan1222 (1886 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"every place has night clubs"
True... but Miami has some of the best

lol
"

never been but ny is fun
Avatar image for king_saturn
#27 Posted by King Saturn (221090 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"King Saturn said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"every place has night clubs"
True... but Miami has some of the best

lol
"

never been but ny is fun"
I like New York... it awesome up there... but the night life in Miami is amazing
Avatar image for eganthevile1
#28 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio

The strippers at my local club Scoreboard all know me by name, not that that's a good thing, and worse that I know what times not to go as to avoid the one I dated, lol

Avatar image for king_saturn
#29 Posted by King Saturn (221090 posts) - - Show Bio
eganthevile1 said:
"

The strippers at my local club Scoreboard all know me by name, not that that's a good thing, and worse that I know what times not to go as to avoid the one I dated, lol

"
LMMFAO
Avatar image for nathandan1222
#30 Posted by nathandan1222 (1886 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"King Saturn said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"every place has night clubs"
True... but Miami has some of the best

lol
"

never been but ny is fun"
I like New York... it awesome up there... but the night life in Miami is amazing"

are they super yuppie though

King Saturn said:
"eganthevile1 said:
"

The strippers at my local club Scoreboard all know me by name, not that that's a good thing, and worse that I know what times not to go as to avoid the one I dated, lol

"
LMMFAO"

hahaha i can tell were your money goes
Avatar image for king_saturn
#31 Posted by King Saturn (221090 posts) - - Show Bio
Hey I dont spend all my time at Strip Club... I used to though... when I was young and dumb

LOL
Avatar image for _billy_
#32 Posted by Billy (1314 posts) - - Show Bio
cpt_linger said:
"I have been workin my  butt off the last couple months, and i've finally been hit with a nice 2 days off, WHAT SHOULD I DO IN MY SMALL AUSTARLIAN TOWN OF DARWIN! someone google darwin and find me something to do, cuz i cbf.

"
Avatar image for king_saturn
#33 Posted by King Saturn (221090 posts) - - Show Bio
Billy said:
"cpt_linger said:
"I have been workin my  butt off the last couple months, and i've finally been hit with a nice 2 days off, WHAT SHOULD I DO IN MY SMALL AUSTARLIAN TOWN OF DARWIN! someone google darwin and find me something to do, cuz i cbf.

"
"
Holy Crap...

lol
Avatar image for _billy_
#34 Posted by Billy (1314 posts) - - Show Bio

See how he isnt posting at the moment? i guess he saw my post...

Avatar image for king_saturn
#35 Posted by King Saturn (221090 posts) - - Show Bio
Confusion runs through my head now...
Avatar image for resonate
#36 Posted by Resonate (14551 posts) - - Show Bio

you should wrestle an alligator

Avatar image for vance_astro
#37 Posted by vance_astro (90013 posts) - - Show Bio

Crystal Meth.

Moderator
Avatar image for king_saturn
#38 Posted by King Saturn (221090 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Crystal Meth."
LOL

Thats the name of Method Man's new album...
Avatar image for eagle20fox3
#39 Posted by cpt_linger (2978 posts) - - Show Bio

there is a lake Resonate said:

"you should wrestle an alligator"
there is a lake down the street with crocodiles in it, but i think id rather wrestle an alligator.... hand cuffed to an electric switchboard which can be controlled with my mind.