It is true that most men tend to choose little dumb women more than smart women?

• 53 results
BBIronman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll It is true that most men tend to choose little dumb women more than smart women? (36 votes)

Yes and I am. 14%
Yes but I am not. 6%
No. 64%
Other thoughts. 17%
 • 
SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No

It depends where the man places his security

Avatar image for deactivated-5fa3a24bab170
deactivated-5fa3a24bab170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is difference between likeing and choosing, I man can anyone he wants either short or tall etc, when it comes to trusting it always with someone who he thinks can understand his feeling

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What makes you ask this question, OP?

BBIronman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BBIronman

@ordinaryalan:

Because I heard some men say dumb women are easy to control and when they are getting bored with those women it's also more easy to get out of them than smart women.

Is it true?

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bbironman: Very few things are universally true in all circumstances. Your premise can certainly be true in certain situations and untrue in others.

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Wut

I tend to like little smart women. Also don't really know anyone who specifically likes dumb women... Having to constantly explain things is a mood killer.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, in reality the women choose the men. I could go and hit on a lady and if she wasn't having it, she could just say no. Perhaps the smart ones are smart for rejecting them lol.

BBIronman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moneyyjunee:

But what if there are two same level attractive women for you, but one is very smart, it's not easy to get her, and other is not stupid but no that smart which means more easier to get, which one you will aiming for?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#10  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

I’m more concerned what people you are hanging out with to explain your decisions in asking these questions. I feel like we’re back to our regularly scheduled CCThor program where most likely one person, or no one actually, said something that no one really says, and it becomes “some or a lot of people say” to create the questions and answers you do.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 takenstew22  Moderator

What makes you ask this question, OP?

Because CCThor makes dumb and crazy questions like these all the time.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m more concerned what people you hang out with to me explain your decisions in asking these questions. I feel like we’re back to our regularly scheduled CCThor program where most likely one person, or no one actually, said something that no one really says, and it becomes “some or a lot of people say” to create these questions and answers you do.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: The opposite is also true. Plenty of women hit on men and get turned down. Not sure where this myth came from.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e09a6b06793e
deactivated-5e09a6b06793e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's true that dumb men tend to choose dumb women more than smart women.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: perhaps, but society expects the man to hit on the woman. It is more often than not the case.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5b16d537c03
deactivated-5e5b16d537c03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As a man, I don't think it's correct to say men only want dumb chicks. I know plenty of smart dudes who go for and are with smart women. I definitely want my lady to be smarter than me in a lot of things.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: And has become less and less the case with each passing year because people are starting to realize that women are human beings.

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By JaylinFreeman

😂😂😂😂😂🤦🏾‍♂️What kind of question is this

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By AbstractRaze

Nonsense, do some men really want any incompetent woman to be the mother of its kids?

Do some men really want to have a woman who has no conversation topic, a woman who embarrasses them in front of other people?

This could be perfectly the other way around.

@ordinaryalan

The OP, who is more likely CCThor, is clearly a frustrated individual against straight people, antagonizing straight relationships with controversial questions and the thing is that men choosing dumb women doesn't have anything to do with toxic masculinity, it's just profoundly stupid.

He did once a proposal forcing the LGBT movement into different franchises, saying we should have main homosexual heroes or existent heroes becoming gay, let us say, Superman.

Believe me, he can't deal with the fact that he is a minority awaiting representation, he was surely bullied in the highschool and he lacked the strength to overcome it, he is the perfect example of someone to simultaneously pitty about and don't give a damn crap about, because through his hatred, he pulls others into his senseless and selfish frustration, any person with dignity who has personal frustrations, would try to overcome such without harming others and accept facts and swallow the uncomfortable rock.

"I mean, you were bullied in the school, very sad, but go on and don't stir the shit, splashing others around you..."

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Hmm... Answering this thread seems dangerous. kek

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Men don't chose women. Women are the ones to chose.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not true at all. There’s nothing more obnoxious than a truly dumb woman.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk:

And nothing more ugly than an obnoxious woman

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andromeda101: Don’t worry darling, you’ll always be my favorite person in the world no matter what your IQ is! =P

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andromeda101: lol That’s fine, we both know you’d get lonely and join me eventually.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e21afeb0778f
deactivated-5e21afeb0778f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Men don't usually intentionally marry dumb women.

BBIronman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PatriotBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Smart women know that men are into smart women,

Penguin-Dust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

It depends on how hot they are🤣.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#36 Lunacyde  Moderator

@abstractraze: The topic has nothing to do with LGBTQ+, let's stay on topic.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#37 socajunkie  Moderator

I don’t pick based on intelligence, it’s just physical attraction and synergy.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: perhaps, but society expects the man to hit on the woman. It is more often than not the case.

@wut said:

@cable_extreme: And has become less and less the case with each passing year because people are starting to realize that women are human beings.

How do these two things have anything to do with each other?

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Wut

@mylittlefascist: Human beings in that society tends to have a double edge against women where they are placed on a pedestal [Its the man's job to court them and they decide yay or nay] and if they don't fit the confines of what is allowed [such as being more outgoing with their affection or desires] they are labeled as, well, this is comicvine, so a floozy as if women are not allowed to have any such desires while, at the same time, rewarding men for doing the same.

This has been changing to remembering that.. wait, women are humans and just as flawed so putting them up on an imaginary pedestal as if this was the 1600s to be wooed by a man as he keeps his mistress on the side may not be the best thing anymore.

Ergo, my issue with Cable thinking that women get to decide the relationship which is.. just not true and is becoming further from the truth with every passing year.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: There's a double edge against men too. Men are expected to be the pursuers who have to be "outgoing with their affections and desires". But if they over do it, they are overbearing and creepy. Under doing it makes them appear weak and "beta", as well as potentially still "creepy".

@cable_extreme didn't say anything about "putting women on pedestals" nor did he say women aren't allowed to be pursuers. All he did was state the societal "norm" (not rule), which does exist, and of which there are advantages and disadvantages for either side.

The fact is, women tend to be more selective than men. It's not because they are "perfect, inhuman, alien creatures"; it's because for much of history, they HAD to be more selective. For a woman, choosing the wrong partner is a potentially DANGEROUS mistake. As technology and society advances, these dangers are largely mitigated, but they are not completely gone and the residual instincts and social-norms that have resulted from this aren't going to just vanish into thin air.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mylittlefascist: His first post was, literally,

Well, in reality the women choose the men. I could go and hit on a lady and if she wasn't having it, she could just say no. Perhaps the smart ones are smart for rejecting them lol.

So, when is 'in reality' meant to refer to anything else but a rule? His follow up post changed it to referring to society rather then what it was which... was his personal antedate of needing to pursue women and being unfamiliar with women going out and doing the same.

Which I then pointed out is not only a 'thing' but something that is becoming more and more common so his point is rather void even if he clarifies that he just meant 'societal norm' rather then 'in reality'.

Now we come to the 'What is the point of your debate?' portion of this. Because you suddenly saying, 'And now that isn't much of an issue so women are out looking!' is exactly what I just said even if you feel it is for different reasons [although its all the say underlying reason and cause so rather pointless to try and move anything from there] so what exactly are you doing now? Is this going to be a thing where we debate he said and she said until we realize there may have been a misunderstanding or..?

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut:

So, when is 'in reality' meant to refer to anything else but a rule?

There's something called a "rule of thumb". There's also such a thing as semantics and taking words overly literally.

Now we come to the 'What is the point of your debate?'

The point is, you took the mere suggestion that societal norms exist, and twisted it into a straw man so you could rant about Cable "putting women on pedestals and treating them like flawless alien creatures" and give this huge "times are changing! People are realizing women are human beings!" speech... It's disingenuous.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mylittlefascist: Yes, taking words literally on a text based forum is something that happens.

That isn't what happened, although it seems that is where this misunderstanding stems from and at least we know the point of your debate.

My point was that his belief that women decide is flawed due to that being something that is changing something I noted when he pointed out that he meant more societal norms then a true rule, that part, of course despite you devoting a large amount of time to isn't your issue.

At first, I assumed you were mad that you felt I was being unfair to Cable and took his words too literally, which is fair, but you agree with my pointing out that said norms are changing [we just differ on what that means overall or if it is worth pointing out to something cable said], but your issue is with the 'times are changing! people are realizing women are human beings!' which was me using a phrase to sum up societal norms changing. I don't really care if you like that phrase or not, although I am interested on if you are implying I am a anti-patriarchist or glad to see women being torn down since I can't really tell [as the first quote implies the latter while the second quote implies the former]... Don't suppose it really matters one way or the other as you seem to have built a narrative to debate against.

Now, if you are attempting to make me the narrative to something you dislike, either the third wave feminism or misogynist, not interested in playing that strawman for you.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut:

Yes, taking words literally on a text based forum is something that happens.

Yes and there are also situations where the slightest bit of critical thinking will tell you if someone intended to make an absolute statement or if they were simply being hyperbolic.

At first, I assumed you were mad that you felt I was being unfair to Cable and took his words too literally, which is fair, but you agree with my pointing out that said norms are changing

The issue, aside from taking his words too literally, is that you first stated that societal norms are changing; then proceeded to assert that it's because "people are finally viewing women as human beings". The latter assertion would imply that anyone who believes that the aforementioned norms are still prevalent or openly chooses to follow them, mainly Cable, are thus "not viewing women as real human beings".

It's a disingenuous leap in logic, that assumes the unproven position that the particular norms in question were ever based on "women not being treated as real human beings" to begin with.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mylittlefascist: As much as I enjoy you being upset at thinking I was purposely insulting Cable to turn around and insult my intelligence, I was not making a personal attack on Cable nor was that my intention.

You mean just point out the difference between access to voting rights in the modern era, how women were treated throughout most of civilized societies throughout history compared to men? Seems like a rather easy position to provide proof for if we assume by 'human beings' I was obviously referring to men, but that would require the slightest bit of critical thinking to tell if it was an absolute statement or if I were being simply hyperbolic.

Now, if this entire debate of yours was just because you believed [Because its almost like text based forums can make understanding someone's intention difficult] I meant to insult Cable, that was not the case, and in fact, @cable_extreme just to be clear, I was not attempting to insult you nor imply insult, so if you felt, Cable, that I did, I am sorry that was never my intention.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut:

You mean just point out the difference between access to voting rights in the modern era, how women were treated throughout most of civilized societies throughout history compared to men? Seems like a rather easy position to provide proof for if we assume by 'human beings' I was obviously referring to men, but that would require the slightest bit of critical thinking to tell if it was an absolute statement or if I were being simply hyperbolic.

Because men didn't have it hard too? Men didn't have to labor under hazardous conditions to provide for their families, or get drafted into war zones and treated like cannon-fodder?

Regardless, this conversation was referring to the societal norms revolving around courtship. More specifically, the practice of men pursuing women while women choosing from pursuers.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Wut

@mylittlefascist: I am curious, when did I say men had an easy ride? Are you constructing a narrative again? Is... that a major part of this where you have debated against, forgive the term, femnazi's so much that you have to instantly assume the worst of everyone you come across who broaches the topic? Like assuming I meant insult to cable and all men everywhere [including myself, as yes, I still do things like hold the door for a woman] and now that I am constructing a narrative that women are precious and men were brutal monsters throughout history and you should be ashamed to be one? Cause I am not.

Yes, which is something I said was changing, something you also said was changing. In fact, if you read what I said that you had such an issue with:

"has become less and less the case with each passing year"

Less and less. I did not claim it was gone, so the idea that it is still, more common, for men to be the ones courting isn't disputed what I did say was it was changing and it is becoming more and more common for women to be doing the courting as well. Again, something you agreed with in your initial debate [Took a bit to finally boil down to exactly what was your issue, but we got there. I wasn't going to spend 15 post debating around a topic].

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#48  Edited By Shinne

Well, smart women are usually harder to get, so maybe that could be a turn off for some men... But I don't think this is the case. It's true that there are actually some males who act like this, but that completely depends on the person.

Avatar image for deactivated-64456b84cf5e8
deactivated-64456b84cf5e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's true that dumb men tend to choose dumb women more than smart women.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@wut: @mylittlefascist:

Perhaps I was too vague. Society (whether morally right or wrong) currently places pressure on the male to go out and “court” a female. Now this isn’t always the case but the ultimate decision relies on the female to accept or reject the male. Now times are changing where more and more women are infact asking men out. But the societal pressure on men to make the initial effort of engagement is something that gives women the ultimate choice to accept or reject.

Now this also proves to hurt women, but in a different way. Women who may be interested in someone may feel pressure to stick within societal norms and try and hint for the guy to ask her out. Only to find out the guy isn’t getting the hint. Anyone should be able to ask anyone out, but if a lady ask a man out, she could be faced with negative assumptions by deviating from societal standards. (Things like emasculate the guy, be called derogatory names and assumed to “get around” a lot, desperate, etc...)