ISIS are today's Nazis

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

ISIS’s capacity for evil knows no bounds as an Iraqi MP shares the shocking revelation that extremist group’s butchers cooked the baby son of a Yazidi sex slave they held captive in a cellar and fed the baby’s meat to the poor unsuspecting mother.

MP Vian Dakhil emotionally told Egyptian TV channel Extra News: “One of the women we managed to retrieve from ISIS said that she was held in a cellar without food or water. Afterwards, they brought her a plate of rice and meat, she ate the food because she was very hungry. When she was finished they said to her, ‘We cooked your one-year-old son that we took from you, and this is what you ate.”

So evil was the act described by the Iraqi official that the male TV interviewer could not help but shed tears during the interview. But the horrors did not end with the vile, unimaginable act of killing, cooking a son’s body and feeding it to his own mother. Dakhil also disclosed in a TV interview that a ten-year-old girl was raped to death by vile jihadists in front of her father and five sisters. Dakhil could not help but wonder: “Why? Why did these savages do this to us?”

She also revealed another vicious practice of the ISIS of buying captive women and girls back from ISIS thugs. Dakhil explained: “One ISIS terrorist may call and say he holds a certain girl and wants to sell her. They call the girl’s family and we buy her. I apologize for using the word. We buy them. We, the Yazidis in the 21st century, buy our daughters and our women.”

Yazidism is an ancient faith that integrates several Islamic beliefs with chosen elements of Zoroastrianism, the ancient Persian religion, and Mithraism, a religion which originated in the Eastern Mediterranean.

Dakhil is the only Yazidi in the Iraqi Parliament who was in the news and became known when she pleaded for international assistance for Yazidis trapped by ISIS on Sinjar Mountain. She has strongly accused ISIS of genocide against the Yazidi people. Muslims in the late 16th and early 17th centuries accuse Yazidis of “devil worship.”

Dakhil’s revelations are yet another proof that ISIS as extremists believe they are free to murder, rape, torture and abuse Yazdi women because they are wrongly regarded as “devil worshippers” by many in the Middle East.

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Mother of God........

Avatar image for redxiii18881990
Redxiii18881990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No they aren't.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only thing they have in common are their brutality.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Dragonborn_CT

@redxiii18881990 said:

No they aren't.

They are committing genocide against another ethinic group right now. If that doesn't I don't know what does.

removekebab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By removekebab

The NSP actually empowered Germany. I don't see the paralels here.

ISIS is still a piece of shit though, and I don't want to say names but there are some users who are in full support of these chumps.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Filthy pigs need to be shot in the gut. Absolutely no humanity left in that bunch.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and I don't want to say names but there are some users who are in full support of these chumps.

wat

removekebab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonez_: there are users in support of ISIS here. Check the religion thread every once in a while.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Difference is the Nazi's were eliminated, you destroy ISIS ten more will pop out.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonez_: there are users in support of ISIS here. Check the religion thread every once in a while.

If they say they are, I'm sure they are saying that to just be trolls. I highly doubt any users on this site actually do support ISIS.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mysticmedivh

wtf

No Caption Provided

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@removekebab said:

If they say they are, I'm sure they are saying that to just be trolls. I highly doubt any users on this site actually do support ISIS.

There was one user here who legit supported them and called them freedom fighters, but they don't post anymore.

Avatar image for deactivated-599632ff76068
deactivated-599632ff76068

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow. If their God exists, isn't this what he explicitly doesn't want?

I hope those bastards suffer the worst pain imaginable.

mimisalome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mimisalome

im taking with a grain of salt.

remember the story about Saddam and the incubator babies? or how horrific Gaddafi is (when it was later revealed in Clinton's email that they were propaganda rumors)

Im not defending ISIS nor saying that ISIS are incapable of doing such heinous acts, but i believe that ISIS is just another groomed up boogey-man designed to swing the public sentiment (mainly american sentiment) into taking military actions (once again) in the middle east...

Obama try to spin it first as chemical weapon's attack, but that didnt worked when Al Assad and Putin outsmarted them. Then ISIS show up, giving the American a convenient excuse to unilaterally bomb strategic targets in Syria and deploy US troops inside Syria.

Hush114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dear god what is this world coming to

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No they aren't, genocide is actually a pretty common thing humans try but the Nazis did it on a much more brutal and large scale. Also ISIS may be brutal but the Nazis make them look like saints

mimisalome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By mimisalome

@sophia89 said:
@mimisalome said:

remember the story about Saddam and the incubator babies? or how horrific Gaddafi is (when it was later revealed in Clinton's email that they were propaganda rumors)

Im not defending ISIS nor saying that ISIS are incapable of doing such heinous acts, but i believe that ISIS is just another groomed up boogey-man designed to swing the public sentiment (mainly american sentiment) into taking military actions (once again) in the middle east...

Obama try to spin it first as chemical weapon's attack, but that didnt worked when Al Assad and Putin outsmarted them. Then ISIS show up, giving the American a convenient excuse to unilaterally bomb strategic targets in Syria and deploy US troops inside Syria.

The difference here is ISIS posts that shit as a proud achievement.

Well yeah... im guessing thats what their handlers wanted them to do. Like i said, i believe their purpose is to act as a bogey man, to instigate hate and indignation so that americans (and the rest of the world) will be stirred in to action and support another US military operation in the Middle East... this time to removed Al Assad.

mimisalome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By mimisalome

@sophia89:

The US, EU, and the Arabs want Al Assad out. That is why they are funding and arming these so called "Syrian Freedom Fighters" (which are pretty much composed of foreign Jihadists that have ties with Alqaeda) to act as their proxy army. That didnt succeed as Al Assad and Putin pretty much wiped them out from Aleppo.

The Americans, EU and the Arabs know that they cannot remove Al Assad from power without direct Military Intervention from NATO (just like what they did in Libya to remove Gadaffi) but sending troops in Syria uninvited to remove a foreign government is an Act of War that will not be accepted by much of the American people.

This is why they are concocting a "Bogey-Man" object that will encourage the american people to approve military intervention in Syria (They did it in Iraq via "Weapons of Mass Destruction" and in Libya via "Gaddafi is an Evil Dictator that torture his people")

First they are trying to spin the "Al Assad is evil" narrative that didnt worked out well, Americans didnt care. Then they use the "Chemical Weapons attack" that do didnt work, as Putin outsmarted them. Then they created ISIS who pretty much took and occupy strategic targets on Syria (Airports, Oil Wells Bridges) so that the Americans can Air Strike these targets (illegally) under the pretext that they are hunting down ISIS.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: off the top of my head

•Burning women and children alive

•Massive amounts of vivisections

•Experiments on twins, and no I can't remember the specifics

•Exterminating people with disabilities

•Making children watch Jews and other prisoner be shot in the back of the head to desensitize them

•The Night of Broken glass is infamous

•Telling prisoners that the soap was made of humans

•Forcing at least 30-50 in box cars which often had unsanitary conditions

•Leaving people to starve in the dark

•Forcing people to sing to happy music while marching to their deaths

•Forcing people into ice water baths for extended periods of time to test the effects of hypothermia

•Murdering anyone who wasn't openly happy with the Nazis

•Encouraging children to tell on their parents (Very 1984 by the way)

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: off the top of my head

•Burning women and children alive

•Massive amounts of vivisections

•Experiments on twins, and no I can't remember the specifics

•Exterminating people with disabilities

•Making children watch Jews and other prisoner be shot in the back of the head to desensitize them

•The Night of Broken glass is infamous

•Telling prisoners that the soap was made of humans

•Forcing at least 30-50 in box cars which often had unsanitary conditions

•Leaving people to starve in the dark

•Forcing people to sing to happy music while marching to their deaths

•Forcing people into ice water baths for extended periods of time to test the effects of hypothermia

•Murdering anyone who wasn't openly happy with the Nazis

•Encouraging children to tell on their parents (Very 1984 by the way)

Yeah ... most of that ISIS has also done in one way or another.

In no way are ISIS "saints" compared to the Nazis. The Nazis just did it on a much larger and significant scale.

KingHype

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are we really debating about which evil organization is worse? Come on, that's a bit childish. Nazi and ISIS are both terrible groups and both committed/are committing acts that go beyond inhuman. They are different and Nazis did it at a much larger scale, yes but human brutality can wear a lot of faces and operate on many levels.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cyborgzod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isis is worse overall, even though the Nazis did their thing on a larger scale. The average Nazi didn't really compare in evil to the average Isis.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@sophia89 said:
@mimisalome said:
@sophia89 said:
@mimisalome said:

Well yeah... im guessing thats what their handlers wanted them to do. Like i said, i believe their purpose is to act as a bogey man, to instigate hate and indignation so that americans (and the rest of the world) will be stirred in to action and support another US military operation in the Middle East... this time to removed Al Assad.

But Assad is fighting them :/ That is one of the biggest argument on why Assad should stay in power.

Trust me, what the Syrian Army does, makes ISIS look like Saints, for real this time.

ObsidianPillar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

its all the same Orthodox Islam or fundamenalist islamic jihad...When ISIS or ISL dies, tomorrow these islamist idiots they will have another name

@jonez_ said:
@removekebab said:

and I don't want to say names but there are some users who are in full support of these chumps.

wat

You don't need to look far to find these islamic retards

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/6/64770/1912632-ardian_syaf.jpg

of course people will say nothing is wrong, a hollywood agenda, the left saying all we need is more multi culturalism, diversity, moral relativism etc

Tv programming might be why Alex Jones, David Icke etc became so popular

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11132/111321728/5847252-flat_marvel.jpg

think something strange is up...?

don't worry move along, nothing to see here

https://s3.amazonaws.com/img.ultrasignup.com/a4496036-5f58-450a-876d-5a21b33dbc95.jpg

@sophia89 said:
@mimisalome said:
@sophia89 said:
@mimisalome said:

But Assad is fighting them :/ That is one of the biggest argument on why Assad should stay in power.

Trust me, what the Syrian Army does, makes ISIS look like Saints, for real this time.

A mohammedan exposes himself

https://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llds10PeEm1qjnt1uo1_500.jpg

http://www.martin-van-creveld.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/islamic-terrorist-e1424196060104.jpg

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By AbstractRaze

The ISIS is not even near to the Nazi, such statement can only come from a leftist, both are 2 different types of extremism and both states influences differently.

Unlike the ISIS, the Nazis never fought in name of some religious purpose, the Nazis provided technological development while the ISIS does not even know how to create a solid state, they don't even provide any sort of industrial production, they live from stealing and donations mostly from Muslims and leftist traitors in Europe and many from the U.S.A, the only thing which puts the ISIS and the Nazi on the same field, is their genocides, but both conflicts were caused by different reasons:

After the WWI, England and France abused on Germany with extremely expensive war debts, besides such inhumane abuse, Germany had to deal with the U.S's great depression in 1929, in short, my people starved in my country, German population went through a traumatic experience and when the right hand came to our government, they managed the whole crisis, they solved our economic situation toward the great U.S depression, toward the war debts and we declared the WWII with a lot of rage and pain within our hearts.

The ISIS wants to impose the Islam as the greatest religious ideology in the world which should rule anything while extermining the secularism, no matter how.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Hypnos0929

@sophia89: I don't think you know you actually understand what vivisection is. Vivisection is performing surgery or disecting someone, or something, while it's alive. The island of Dr. Monroe is a fictional book which actually shows how dark vivisection on animals is, not to mention humans. Vivisection is without pain medicine and the person or thing is often awake the entire time. Imagine laying on an operating table waiting to have your muscles cut out by doctors who want you awake for the entire time, imagine having chemicals forced into your reproductive organs or them completely removed because people just wanted to see how violently you reacted.

Just looked it up but vivisection was also used on twins, some had their organs removed without anesthesia and if one twin died the other was immediately killed. Other twins were held in cages and injected with unknown materials because it may have been able to change their eye colors.

Sometimes the Nazis made pills to see if they could stop bleeding wounds, so they gave it to prisoners and shot them in the neck to test it.

They used acupuncture and shocked people with electricity to test "the human limit".

Many people were forced to drink poisons and even burned on different parts of their bodies while others had their bones removed and wounds purposely infected to see how they'd react.

Hell Dr. Josef Mengele, the angel of Death, preformed many more horrible experiments. Many people were infected with diseases like Malaria then studied or injected with materials to see if they could stop it.

Oh and cramming people into boxes is worse than it sounds, it's one of the reasons many slaves died before they reached America when slave trading was active. Because people can't move they'll use the bathroom on themselves which allows diseases to be active and malnutrition made it worse. Also people often killed each other to eat food when the Nazis through bread crusts, usually small.

I'm not saying ISIS is good but they have a long way to go if they want to be as bad as the Nazis

_Logos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#36  Edited By _Logos_

Aren't ISIS members holocaust deniers, that would be the opposite of what the Nazi's mentality was. Nazi's were holocaust embracers! Well anyways the things they have in common are:

- They hate Jews, and really just anyone that's not with them or like them

- They are both fanatical organizations/parties, and they're forced to believe in things because of the assertion of belief by their overseers.

- Both are barbaric and sadistic, but they don't even realize it.

They're similar, but I think the Nazi's still top them in cruelty as of now.

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SMH, i'd torture every single Individual in isis and their supporters if i had the means to.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#38 Lunacyde  Moderator

Why must everything come back to the Nazi's? There have been countless groups and individuals spanning the history of humanity who have committed horrendous atrocities. Yes, ISIS is another in the long line of these horrifying groups, but they won't be the last.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By AbstractRaze

@lunacyde: The funniest thing is that Stalin and the URSS committed a bigger genocide than the Nazi, but ofc, a leftist prideless coward nameless piece of flesh will always try to judge the right wing as long the chance is there to do it so, I'm myself German and I agree that it was not a great decision in killing Jews, it would be enough to politely put them in trains and send them to middle east, the rest of what the Nazi did for Germany was self-defense by a justified cause, we defended our pride which was trampled by the UK and France.

The right wing which was the Nazi those days rescued us from the great U.S depression and from the U.K's and the French's disproportionated war debts on Germany, they reactivated the German industry as well economy, it's easy to point the bad side and not the good one.

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Alt-Right are today's nazis.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eeebill Nawtzees!!

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Lunacyde  Moderator

@abstractraze: when the bad side is 13 million people slaughtered, yeah it is.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By AbstractRaze

@lunacyde: You're clearly misleading my point, I'm not saying that good acts are there to cover bad ones or rather to excuse them, I'm not sure if you're misinterpreting it on purpose or not, because I don't know you, but for your information, the right wing rescued much more people in my country from starvation than what they have killed, my point here is that they did good things too, it's not that everything was wrong.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Lunacyde  Moderator

@lunacyde: You're clearly misleading my point, I'm not saying that good acts are there to cover bad ones or rather to excuse them, I'm not sure if you're misinterpreting it on purpose or not, because I don't know you, but for your information, the right wing rescued much more people in my country from starvation than what they have killed, my point here is that they did good things too, it's not that everything was wrong.

I would like to see the statistics on that, because from what I know that sounds a lot like hyperbole. Yes, Germany was enduring a massive depression at the time and possible thousands died from malnutrition and hunger, but 12-13 million is hundreds of times more people than were ever documented dying from starvation before Hitler took power.

Sure, they did some good things, but my point remains that people focus on the bad things because the bad things massively outweigh the good. If there was a man and he murdered and raped multiple women, but he also saved lives as a doctor, we are going to focus on the murder and the rape, not the fact he did save lives as well. We focus on the bad because when you look at them side by side the bad dwarfs the good.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

ISIS is definitely worse.