Is white shaming/white guilt a real thing?

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

You guys angry over nothing (well not nothing , but whatever​).Why don't we all just take a nice long breath, punch each other in the crotch, and steal each other's significant other. Sound fair?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@lukehero said:

@sirfizzwhizz: Only the 2nd set of numbers are from the school district. The Tampa numbers are overall statics.

How so? It simply says School District in the research. Do you have a stat chart not tied to the school district? Mine is real facts on forum consensus, and mine takes into account latinos are labeled as "White" half the time. There is even a option of "White, non hispanic" in some paper work lol. So those white numbers are including hispanics. Hell my cousin is hispanic. She looks like the whitest white girl, but her father is straight mexican.

just saying, your trying to prove me wrong with one set of statistics, and even then you really had to scrape the internet to find that supported your claim.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaycool2 said:

You guys angry over nothing (well not nothing , but whatever​).Why don't we all just take a nice long breath, punch each other in the crotch, and steal each other's significant other. Sound fair?

Loading Video...

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Mfundroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The amount of blacksephmy is astounding. But it's not at as bad as the caucacity though.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

We all know the real reason this thread was made. Is because Moonlight won and not La La Land. Guys stop it, so La La Land was the superior filmed and the only real criticism is that is a white guy talking about jazz while Moonlight get less flack when it have obvious fault and seem like an oscar bait using race, poverty and homosexuality to make people feel guilty while La La Land are about white people trying to be successful. The point is Moonlight deserved to win because white guilt is not a thing, the Oscars just hate white people clearly.

Anonym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

White shaming is a real thing. I've been seeing it for the last day or so in the Writing Confessions thread in RPG.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames said:

We all know the real reason this thread was made. Is because Moonlight won and not La La Land. Guys stop it, so La La Land was the superior filmed and the only real criticism is that is a white guy talking about jazz while Moonlight get less flack when it have obvious fault and seem like an oscar bait using race, poverty and homosexuality to make people feel guilty while La La Land are about white people trying to be successful. The point is Moonlight deserved to win because white guilt is not a thing, the Oscars just hate white people clearly.

....... are these real films?

NightSky86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

White shaming does seem to be the current trend of the media and SJW, even worse if you're white, straight and a man, but overall compared to the discrimination of minorities, the set backs, the less privileged etc, it doesn't make much sense for white people to cause a fuss and be in an uproar just because some politically correct morons are demonizing them

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260  Edited By Jgames

@sirfizzwhizz: Yes, and shame on you for not knowing, FOR SHAME. How dare you be ignorant on a very touchy topic and not be inform of the tragedy that was the Oscars.

Loading Video...

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Eh I think this has some relevance.

To be fair most white people statement are jokes, but it does seem people are not worried about being sensitive to race when it comes to white people, which is a bit frustrating.

Plus I just find this thread funny because racist jokes are always funny, it does not matter if is black or white.