Is VSBattle Accurate ?

Loveeveryone2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll: Is VSBattle Accurate ? (185 votes)

Yes 9%
No 50%
Sometimes 36%
Deathbattle is right 5%

Vsbattle seems to have verses like DBZ and DBS accurate so why can’t we apply and use the page for other verses ?

• 
zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#301  Edited By zgtfreak

@hypebeastcsb15: “what are these ridiculous claims” =/= hostility at all. I wasn’t even mad in the slightest until he started insulting me. And even then I wasn’t all that angry.

He didn't even say anything to you when you were trying to accuse him of desperately trying to prove West>East, even though god-tier West>>>>>>all of god-tier East except Umineko, which only loses to DC to my knowledge. This is coming from me of all people, so you know it doesn't come from a place of bias.

I have played the umineko VN, I have no idea why you keep acting like you know me. Wanna bet 20 bucks I’ve played the VNs? XD

Lol... Who is Beatrice? Why is she Beatrice? Who committed the Rokkenjima murders? What is Akujikijima? What was Battler trying to teach Ange in EP8? How strong are the high-tiers such as CoB Willard H. Wright, EoS Battler Ushiromiya, Bernkastel, ect (you can use VS Battles logic for this if you must)?

I thought that scan from earlier was from a different thread. I was on the CaV thing because I wanted to do one and he seemed pretty confident he was right. Do you have a scan of him saying he wanted to debate in the thread?

No Caption Provided

You seem to be stalking me quite well, so it shouldn’t be that hard for you to find right?

I haven't clicked on your profile even once; I just remember these threads and go to them.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theottoman709: Ganon is nearly on lvl with GG who are beyond time, existence, space, life, death etc

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303  Edited By Sungsam

This idea of me being a West boi just boiying for West fictions against everything else will always be beneath me. I will always laugh at this brain dead accusation.

No Caption Provided

LOL. I've even been accused of wanking Umineko by @etriel. Many times.

• You can see me on this thread literally pushing a low-end interpretation of DC's Multiverse against Ottoman.
  • You can find me in several threads backing Umineko over Cthulhu Mythos (a West fiction), which is viewed as more powerful than Umineko in Outerversal strength is VSBattles. Why would a guy trying to prove West > East do this? Lol.

Impulsive Weeb-Bois like Hypebeast just LOVE to demonize anyone who gives even a slight critical perspective to any Multiversal+ verse from Japan.

Because we can never question anything from Japan of course, oh no, we have to be set on an accursed obligation to prove West > East. WOOOH My.

No, YOU are the one with an obligation, this is a religion to you, and you projectively accuse others of what you do on the reverse.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304  Edited By Thekillerklok

@sungsam: Well I mean, The invisable dragon just might be the strongest character. Given how much that character can hurt the brain of real life humans and all.

so I'm backing team West.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: Ah... I think he said this because you kept debunking him on when he said Reinhard and Mercurius>>>>>>>>>>>>Mxy and Batmite. I BET you that's the case.

Avatar image for theoneabovelife
TheOneAboveLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They actually are, but ppl are still salty over Superman Vs. Goku so... Right now... No.

kilgpmktra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I remember vsbattle used to have wolverine at solar system level

No joke

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MindingMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL what happened to this thread?

VC debates are better than text debates in my own personal opinion, they're over quicker and it's easier to get points across. The shit with 'lol why would I VC' is pretty embarrassing.

MindingMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theottoman709: I'm wondering, would it be possible for you to link me to on of these discords? Don't feel like debating this multiversal whatever crap (Not my forte) but I'm finding it hard to find proper debate discord servers especially after Seth's got nuked.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theottoman709: ?

Otto, have you considered?

Does the Sphere of the Gods contain Infinite number of layered Outerversal planes? Did you tell any of your allies in Discord about my theory to you?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0b495e7009f
deactivated-5d0b495e7009f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU Dr Strange, Ego, Malekith, Thor are Large planet busters now. Fuck you

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mindingmuffin: Realm of Splash on YouTube has his Discord link to his bio on videos.

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314  Edited By theottoman709

@sungsam: I apologize. I fell asleep and was yesterday busy, but no I didn’t talk to Discord about that. So you’re asking if I agree that there are infinite outerversal planes within the Sphere of the Gods?While the Sphere of the Gods itself isn’t outerversal? Also this https://youtu.be/Lej94evI6l8 skip to 17:25

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sexybayonetta22: That’s at the bare minimum 5D, High multiverse+. Depending on how you argue it, you could scale it to outerversal.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316  Edited By Sungsam

@theottoman709 said:

@sungsam: I apologize. I fell asleep and was yesterday busy, but no I didn’t talk to Discord about that. So you’re asking if I agree that there are infinite outerversal planes within the Sphere of the Gods?While the Sphere of the Gods itself isn’t outerversal? Also this https://youtu.be/Lej94evI6l8 skip to 17:25

No. You see Ottoman, I think DC's Cosmology can be interpreted in different ways. I have this model here, called the COMPOSITE DC COSMOLOGY. Have you heard of it? Well, I kind of sort of slightly popularized it here.

Basically, we highball DC's Cosmology taking every information about it from every writer. For example, there are Infinite Heavens in Heaven in New 52 (despite this was never written in Vertigo Lucifer).

You think the Sphere of the Gods is Outerversal? Okay, I will not dispute this with you further over this, BUT, I'm asking you, since Rama Kushna said her realm (which is in the Sphere of the Gods) has Infinite Higher Levels in it.

Then by logic, the Sphere of the Gods IS indeed Outerversal, BUT, it has INFINITE Outerversal planes in it.

Right now I am not arguing that Sphere of the Gods is not Outerversal. I'm arguing that it is not only ONE Outerversal plane, but infinite Outerverse levels inside it.

One can assume that these Infinite Dimensions are Outerversal yes?

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317  Edited By theottoman709

@sungsam: One more thing. Do you acknowledge the new meta levels of speed used and their qualifications? Infinite D is High Hyperversal, but you acknowledge that the Sphere of the Gods and Rama Kushna contain these infinite planes so yes. Frankly the scaling of lore depends on the way you argue it.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: One more thing. Do you acknowledge the new meta levels of speed used and their qualifications?

Let's just say I have my secret reasons for why I am accepting it whenever I'm talking to you and folks of your bloc.

Infinite D is High Hyperversal, but you acknowledge that the Sphere of the Gods and Rama Kushna contain these infinite planes so yes.

Good. That's all I needed to know, you are willing to accept there are Infinite Planes of Outerverses in the Sphere of the Gods taken from Rama Kushna under a Composite DC Cosmology with your bloc's brand of Outerverse tiering. I have no further comment.

But since these Infinite Dimensions MUST be Outerversal (they're dimensions in name only, but they're Outerversal planes) I ask you to FEEL FREE to spread my interpretation of this to your bloc and allies in Discord.

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319  Edited By theottoman709

@sungsam: Feel free to come to Discord whenever you please, your interpretation is your interpretation. My explanation of the depiction of the Sphere of the Gods and existences transcending that is very different from yours honestly

Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sexybayonetta22: That’s at the bare minimum 5D, High multiverse+. Depending on how you argue it, you could scale it to outerversal.

ok sorry but at least multiversal + or high multiversal etc,

Kh0rn3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: if it’s true then according to VS battle wiki Darkseid is as powerful as Lucifer Morningstar and Michael………just lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa
deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

low multiversal kratos, low multiversal dante, solar system striking spiderman..

just.. lol.

Kh0rn3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323  Edited By Kh0rn3

I used to be a member in VSBW until Comicvine “baptize” me about VSBW

Kh0rn3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol i surprise no one talk about vsbw Dies Irae godou and hadou God crap that they write in they make one of the character in Dies irae , eg. Ren and put him in 1-A because of being “dimensionless” lmao even though when i watch the anime which this guy Ren doesn’t ANY feats that he could bust an universe (let alone multiverse) and he put him in 1-A just lmaoooooo this guy is as powerful as Living Tribunal guys!

Lan_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yes, obviously.

eri123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No,it's not.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kh0rn3: I hope you are aware that Dies Irae was originally a visual novel and that the anime is non-canon.

Kh0rn3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ovy7:

Well thx for telling me the visual novel is the canon one

So in the visual novel one is there any feats for the characters to be Multiversal?

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kh0rn3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331  Edited By ovy7

@kh0rn3: There are RTs on Reddit and Spacebattles, you can just check those.

Kh0rn3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kritoveris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

all DC and Marvel street level characters are MHS just because they could react to bullets,well anime/manga characters who could do the same or better are below MHS,how accurate is that ?? they are also relying on calculation too much,that's how they get the ridiculous high AP/DC and speed

TheAnimal666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

they use fancalcs and they don't even know why they are wrong. LOL

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335 TakenStew22  Online

Once again.

No, they aren't.

ShadowRazer24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

they are not accurate.

TheAnimal666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are they drunk when they actually make their wiki ?

insomnimaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not usually

Avatar image for supermanfan1938
Supermanfan1938

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A broken clock is right twice a day. VSBattles wank the jesus out of video game characters like multiversal Simon Belmont LMFAO, but they aren't always wrong if you ignore the profiles that involve ludicrous scaling, dimensional tiering and pixel calcs

Cramem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scaling used the wrong way:

If a knight can beat a giant who can destroy a house with a finger that means that the knight finger is stronger the finger of the giant.

If a another knight has bested the previous knight, that means that this knight is also stronger than the giant.

See the example of kratos:

-Kratos is somehow MFTL+ (Lol). https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Kratos

-Kratos is slower than arrows: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvRLn8XDamk&feature=youtu.be&t=163

https://youtu.be/uFPTytqShTw?t=50

-Does that mean Kratos is slow? No, it means that the arrows are fast. By powerscaling those arrows are also MFTL+ Nojoke: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Atreus

Speed:Unknown | At least Massively FTL+ (Should be somewhat comparable to Kratos. His arrows can hit creatures that are faster than Kratos)

TheAnimal666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341  Edited By TheAnimal666

@cramem: They have the worst logic ever. LOL

MFTL+ arrows LOOOOOL

They have no shame, no pride, really.

That proves their whole system is wrong. The way they "read" through the different medium is hilarious.

TheAnimal666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A broken clock is right twice a day. VSBattles wank the jesus out of video game characters like multiversal Simon Belmont LMFAO, but they aren't always wrong if you ignore the profiles that involve ludicrous scaling, dimensional tiering and pixel calcs

Multiversal BUSTER WHIP ! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL !!! :D

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sometimes.

ShadowRazer24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cramem said:

Scaling used the wrong way:

If a knight can beat a giant who can destroy a house with a finger that means that the knight finger is stronger the finger of the giant.

If a another knight has bested the previous knight, that means that this knight is also stronger than the giant.

See the example of kratos:

-Kratos is somehow MFTL+ (Lol). https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Kratos

-Kratos is slower than arrows: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvRLn8XDamk&feature=youtu.be&t=163

https://youtu.be/uFPTytqShTw?t=50

-Does that mean Kratos is slow? No, it means that the arrows are fast. By powerscaling those arrows are also MFTL+ Nojoke: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Atreus

Speed:Unknown | At least Massively FTL+ (Should be somewhat comparable to Kratos. His arrows can hit creatures that are faster than Kratos)

Lol

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It depends on the pages. They have a lot good explainations, but if it comes to the tiering system, then it isn´t realy accurate. I used VsBattle if i need some knowledge about a charakter, which i don´t know. To be sure, that VsBattle is not wank or downplay the charakter, i also youse other Battlewikis and respect-threads. I also read analyzes from battles in different boards with the charakters. You never shouldn´t believe in only one source. Certainly not if fancalcs are used.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If they wank the characters I like, sure.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hell no! They have Ichigo at Planet Buster and Kaguya at Star Buster.

Downgrade33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#348  Edited By Downgrade33

Lol. Vs Battle Wiki is shit. Naruto (planet level)

Sasuke (planet level)

Kaguya (large star level)

Fused Momoshiki (planet level) Lmao, Fused Momoshiki got killed by a Big Rasengan, how does he even have planet level durability?

And when you tell them that Naruto character tiers are biased, they either ban you or lock your thread.

Incase anyone wonders which thread I am talking about, it's here: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:3486634

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8 said:

Hell no! They have Ichigo at Planet Buster and Kaguya at Star Buster.

seems logical to me

Kritoveris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

small country level captain america and Ironman https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Captain_America_(Marvel_Cinematic_Universe) https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Iron_Man_(Marvel_Cinematic_Universe) just because they fought Thanos who aren't even small country level,ridiculously stupid