Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Is VSBattle Accurate ? (302 votes)

Yes 8%
No 50%
Sometimes 37%
Deathbattle is right 5%

Vsbattle seems to have verses like DBZ and DBS accurate so why can’t we apply and use the page for other verses ?

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-5cc8317971872
deactivated-5cc8317971872

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak said:

I'm asking the people who seem to be in his Discord to TELL him to come here.

Still waiting on someone to counter my argument. So far no attempts have even been made.

I'm not in his discord, also why do you assume he'd listen to any of us it's not like we know him personally even if we were in his discord, nor do i think he'd waste his time texting for a few hours when both you and him can sort it out in like 15 minutes tops its honestly faster for everyone if you just VC.

I never attempt to debunk nor cared about your argument from the beginning I don't know (or care about) cosmology nor do i debate it, i just saw someone claiming to be superior to another person but yet won't go debate them in person even tho its quicker for everyone involved.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wtf just happened to this thread

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254  Edited By theottoman709

@sungsam: Nope not at all and YOU know that lol. Snyder needs to learn of scaling and how cosmology works. In the meantime, I’ll be waiting for you on Discord.

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lots of Arguments for False Authority here.

Multiple users of varying backgrounds have debunked the arguments of Seth's followers in multiple threads. And yet they rely on one source (Seth) to justify their continued attempts by making others come to Seth's own Personal Discord.

Tell me, where exactly is the logic in claiming that a personal channel would have any chance of a less biased debate when he holds all the cards there?

Again, why not go to a public forum?

InfinteGod12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kilgpmktra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yo I didn't know General discussion was this lit

No Caption Provided

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By Sungsam

@theottoman709 said:

@sungsam: Nope not at all and YOU know that lol. Snyder needs to learn of scaling and how cosmology works

Ah shit, finally, we agree on TWO things. DC's dimensions are messed up, and Snyder's an idiot. Which is what I've been saying here for weeks and weeks now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infintegod12: oh where do i begin instead of debating you they'll cuck down and down-vote you instead of countering your arguments at all, its a safe haven for Bleach stans and i mean actual Bleach stans they think Lanza > Naruto Verse in its entirety etc. one of the mods is the biggest low-baller of Naruto I've ever seen i believe the words he used where Mach 100 KCM 2 Naruto.

But yea its just generally not a good place for debating mostly its full of casual fans and such that think Saitama legitimately can 1 Shot anyone period (ALOT of them there trust me).

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

@kilgpmktra: that's one of my favorite characters agent six .... Ah memories

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261  Edited By zgtfreak

@hypebeastcsb15: Read post #224 on this thread. It's addressed to you as well.

Theottoman brought up Discord first.

Two completely different scenarios, and it makes you look dumb trying to equivocate them.

I'm a "clown" and I'm stupid, so my RTs must be wrong too. They should be in your eyes since I don't use VS Battles tiering to prove it and openly go against it in my RTs..

The fact that you ignored my last argument and went searching through my comments

I didn't search through your comments; I remember the exact 2 threads you commented on and went to them instantly.

At least from what I’ve seen from these three internet tough guys

You called US tough guys? FUNNY ONCE MORE, as YOU are the guy running around provoking people to CaVs like a tough guy (which is against the rules btw).

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hypocrite. You make a fool out of yourself when you keep provoking someone into a CaV despite them saying that they don't want to and don't have time. Real tough guy you are. LOL

You're also embarrassing REAL Umineko debaters like me, Kil, and Ovy with this VS Battles high outerversal crap. You haven't even read the series. LOOOL

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: do you came to a conclusion about where to put guys like Lucifer in Snyder's cosmology ?

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263  Edited By Sungsam

@supermanthor said:

@sungsam: do you came to a conclusion about where to put guys like Lucifer in Snyder's cosmology ?

No, I don't know. Nobody knows, not Spacebattles, not VSBattles, not me. We can make up interpretation shittery, but there are many theories regarding Lucifer's relationship with Perpetua.

Currently, Snyder is doing everything to wank and hype up Perpetua since she's the mother of the Anti-Monitor, Monitor and the World-Forger. We'll have to see and wait.

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: The Sphere of the Gods is a literal plane of existence where the beings residing surpassing all dimensions of time and space being Platonic concepts (one of the basic qualifications of outerversal) and somehow thinks that’s 4D??‍♂️?‍♂️Yeah, I suppose we do agree on a few occurrences

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265  Edited By zgtfreak

@kilgpmktra said:

Yo I didn't know General discussion was this lit

No Caption Provided

Quiet Kil, or the mods will hear you.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: just when I thought Grant Morrison and his monitor cosmology is worst Snyder pop up out a no where....smh

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#267 Lunacyde  Moderator

You guys need to get a life.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268  Edited By Sungsam

@theottoman709 said:

@sungsam: The Sphere of the Gods is a literal plane of existence where the beings residing surpassing all dimensions of time and space being Platonic concepts (one of the basic qualifications of outerversal) and somehow thinks that’s 4D??‍♂️?‍♂️Yeah, I suppose we do agree on a few occurrences

Otto, do you agree or think that there are Infinite Layers of Outerversal Planes in the Sphere of the Gods? Not just ONE plane, but infinite planes of Outerversal levels in it?

kilgpmktra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde said:

You guys need to get a life.

Says the 20,000+ posts Viner

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270  Edited By zgtfreak
Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't antagonize a user who's been around as long as 2008.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

@kilgpmktra: There is a difference between enjoying a comic book website and getting so invested in someone else's debates you literally troll said website. Do whatever you want, enjoy your interests, but let's be serious, no one should feel superior because they have a following in comic debates.

I post on Comicvine because I enjoy it, not because I'm trying to prove I'm better than other people in fictional debates.

kilgpmktra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274  Edited By kilgpmktra

@supermanthor said:

@kilgpmktra: that's one of my favorite characters agent six .... Ah memories

Ikr

That show was the bomb

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: Do you mean within each realm or the existence itself? That and are you including the planes of existences that transcend the Sphere of the Gods?

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: Do you mean within each realm or the existence itself? That and are you including the planes of existences that transcend the Sphere of the Gods?

I have a reason for asking. Do you remember Rama Kushna? The blue Goddess below.

Do you agree that she comes from the Sphere of the Gods?

No Caption Provided

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278  Edited By zgtfreak

@lunacyde: Most of my post are actual debates (or bashing Dragon Ball); I just don't like Seth riders, so I'm playing their game. I don't feel like a superior human being over debating.

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde: Frankly, fierce competition can be poisonous and can easily corrupt people. The intention of having fun tends to get overlooked

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280 Lunacyde  Moderator

@zgtfreak: It is what it is. When I see people arguing for over a page about nonsense like this ridiculous rivalry I can't help but think its all a bit ludicrous. Its all chest puffing and dick measuring. But hey, I shouldn't judge, whatever makes you guys tick.

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281  Edited By theottoman709

@sungsam: Yes. I do agree that Rama Kushna is a being of the Sphere of the Gods (Vs Battle Wiki isn’t perfect, which they get scaling and lores of certain verses wrong. That and the speed scaling, which they have her at immeasurable, sadly).

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: Yes. I do agree that Rama Kushna exists in the Sphere of the Gods (Vs Battle Wiki isn’t perfect, which they get scaling and lores of certain verses wrong).

Okay, okay, here's the point I am getting at.

Rama Kushna said (while she was in the Sphere of the Gods) that there are Innumerable more dimensions above her.

If you agree that the Sphere of the Gods is Outerversal, and if you agree that Rama Kushna's statements that the Sphere of the Gods is Infinitely Layered, doesn't that mean.

By logic.

You and Realm of Splash would think there are INFINITE Outerversal Planes in a Composite DC Cosmology.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak:

1.) being the “tough guy” is talking shit, and then NOT debating them after all. That’s the literal freaking opposite of what I did there xD. Why use a phrase you don’t even know the meaning of ??‍♂️. Nice try attempting to “expose me” on something. Ended up failing again. GG

Again, just because you’re scared and illogical when it comes to arranging a debate, it doesn’t mean you can power scale. As I’ve said, equivocating the both is plain stupid.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284 Lunacyde  Moderator

@lunacyde: Frankly, fierce competition can be poisonous and can easily corrupt people. The intention of having fun tends to get overlooked

I guess I just have a different perspective. That is not to say others are wrong, I just personally find the argument silly.

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285  Edited By theottoman709

@sungsam: Rama Kushna is a platonic concept but Dream, Limbo, The Monitor Sphere, The Source Wall, then The Source. Each existence is infinitely above each other chronologically, heck its like that with existences below that, 4D Infinitely above 5D, 6D infinitely above 5D, so on so forth.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286  Edited By Sungsam

@theottoman709 said:

@sungsam: Rama Kushna is a platonic concept but Dream, Limbo, The Monitor Sphere, The Source Wall, then The Source. Each existence is infinitely above each other chronologically.

Yes, but there are INFINITE PLANES of Outerverse Realms, Infinite Levels of Outerverse Realms in the Sphere of the Gods if you take Rama Kushna's statement into account right?

So the Sphere of the Gods is not just 1 plane of Outerverse, but Infinite Vertical Level Planes of Outerverses. Not just the Dreaming, not just Heaven and Hell. Correct?

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287  Edited By zgtfreak

@notcensored: I'm not in his discord

That's why I didn't ask you.

also why do you assume he'd listen to any of us it's not like we know him personally even if we were in his discord

Because he probably checks it all the time.

nor do i think he'd waste his time texting for a few hours when both you and him can sort it out in like 15 minutes tops its honestly faster for everyone if you just VC.

It's faster typing a 2 minute essay versus a debate where we talk over each other for 5 hours.

Also notorious admin abuse.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288  Edited By zgtfreak

@hypebeastcsb15: 1.) being the “tough guy” is talking shit, and then NOT debating them after all. That’s the literal freaking opposite of what I did there xD. Why use a phrase you don’t even know the meaning of ??‍♂️. Nice try attempting to “expose me” on something. Ended up failing again. GG

"CaV ME BRAH," over fictional debates in a provoking all-knowing manner is being a tough guy. (Your argument was terrible against him btw.)

Again, just because you’re scared and illogical when it comes to arranging a debate, it doesn’t mean you can power scale. As I’ve said, equivocating the both is plain stupid.

You said illogical without context before, and with you, I assumed it meant everything.

Me and others have already said why Discord and Seth's group specifically are a horrible place to debate.

Emojis are the epitome of cringe btw.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289  Edited By zgtfreak

@lunacyde: Ah, you moved the thread off of the battle forum. Well thanks for not locking it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffd6af867550
deactivated-5ffd6af867550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They have very bad reasoning. If character A has enough strength to bust a mountain they assume he has similar durability and lifting strength and if character B beats him then they to must have same if not greater stats. Sometimes being more powerful doesn't mean just his physical strength it depends on other factors too.

kilgpmktra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde said:

@kilgpmktra: There is a difference between enjoying a comic book website and getting so invested in someone else's debates you literally troll said website. Do whatever you want, enjoy your interests, but let's be serious, no one should feel superior because they have a following in comic debates.

I post on Comicvine because I enjoy it, not because I'm trying to prove I'm better than other people in fictional debates.

If that's the case, I don't see how you don't always feel that way. rather they be trivial discussions including theoretical cross series battles or discussions that are established on philosophy. That's just the vibe discussions will give, Especially, heated ones...which they all are able to turn into.

However, you sorta offended the people taking an interest in these discussions too first. Don't make me feel bad :(

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293 Lunacyde  Moderator

@kilgpmktra: I guess the difference to me comes when someone tries to use said fictional debates as if they are more than they are. I love these debates, its part of what has kept me coming back for over a decade, but it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth when people get so invested in them they start to treat it as if debates have some bearing on your worth as a person.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294  Edited By zgtfreak

@lunacyde: but it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth when people get so invested in them they start to treat it as if debates have some bearing on your worth as a person.

As toxic as this thread is, I don't think either side is boasting that they are a better person over it. Debating at the very most can tell you about a person's intelligence level depending on how bad or good they debate, nothing more though.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295  Edited By HypeBeastCSB15

@zgtfreak: again, that’s not playing the tough guy is. And how does calling your line of reasoning right now illogical pmply I believe your logic in general is always flawed?

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypebeastcsb15: again, that’s not playing the tough guy is.

It really is. You're acting like a jock over fictional debating.

And how does calling your line of reasoning right now illogical pmply I believe your logic in general is always flawed?

Because I expected that type of thinking from you.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak said:

again, that’s not playing the tough guy is.

It really is. You're acting like a jock over fictional debating.

And how does calling your line of reasoning right now illogical pmply I believe your logic in general is always flawed?

Because I expected that type of thinking from you.

+1

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: I’m not acting like a jock. If you knew the context, you’d know that he called me fodder and stupid, but wouldn’t want to debate me. Basically the same thing you’re doing for Seth. That’s why I was so persistent in getting him to CaV.

And why would you expect that type of thinking from me?

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299  Edited By zgtfreak

@hypebeastcsb15: If you knew the context

I read the entire thread.

you’d know that he called me fodder and stupid, but wouldn’t want to debate me.

Nope. His first reply to you:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Your reaction:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

^ Immediate hostility, then the "CaV me brah" crap later.

^ Ironically YOU do not know what you're talking about, as you haven't read Umineko (and I know you haven't) and are just going off of VS Battles pages.

Now while I agree that Aurora claps Thanos and Beyonder, your "High outerverse, GG" isn't an argument.

You were also immediately hostile with Sungsam and made a false accusation against him when he wasn't even talking to you.

No Caption Provided

That’s why I was so persistent in getting him to CaV.

That's why you try to give counterarguments, not provoke into a CaV childishly. He even said "Debate here."

And why would you expect that type of thinking from me?

Because the behavior above led me to believe so, due to the overly simple logic you use.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: “what are these ridiculous claims” =/= hostility at all. I wasn’t even mad in the slightest until he started insulting me. And even then I wasn’t all that angry.

I have played the umineko VN, I have no idea why you keep acting like you know me. Wanna bet 20 bucks I’ve played the VNs? XD

I thought that scan from earlier was from a different thread. I was on the CaV thing because I wanted to do one and he seemed pretty confident he was right. Do you have a scan of him saying he wanted to debate in the thread? You seem to be stalking me quite well, so it shouldn’t be that hard for you to find right? XD