Is VSBattle Accurate ?

Loveeveryone2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll: Is VSBattle Accurate ? (190 votes)

Yes 9%
No 50%
Sometimes 36%
Deathbattle is right 5%

Vsbattle seems to have verses like DBZ and DBS accurate so why can’t we apply and use the page for other verses ?

• 
etriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#201  Edited By etriel

@theottoman709 said:

@etriel: Author statements and intent hold no relevant meaning unless consistent or confirmed

lol. and the scans that sung gave you are comic book scan evidence. not author statements or intent.

how can you dare to apply death to the author against sung when it is inapplicable? he never used wog/intents in that part. your brain is in a bunch.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: I sent this to Discord...you didn’t win anything at all

HAHAHAHA! Exactly. It's easy to pretend that you've debunked something when the person making the original argument isn't there to counter their false debunks. You're a drone who is programmed to blindly follow; you are the epitome of irrelevant in this discussion.

Avatar image for redhood_jaytodd
RedHood_JayTodd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This isn’t even a battle.

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: Yes it does, because the author/scan is inaccurate/doesn’t know what he’s talking about lol. Straight up. Also DC Rebirth and Post Crisis are not the same continuities though...he just recycled the image of the DC Cosmology and blatantly got wrong that 4D is a single space-time continuum.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By zgtfreak

@redhood_jaytodd said:

This isn’t even a battle.

Sssshhhhh... No one needs to realize that here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5
deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: He is just dumb. It looks like he wants to involve Seth in this debate, because he can't win this debate alone.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Sungsam

@theottoman709 said:

@sungsam: Yes it does, because the author/scan is inaccurate/doesn’t know what he’s talking about lol. Straight up. Also DC Rebirth and Post Crisis are not the same continuities though...he just recycled the image of the DC Cosmology and blatantly got wrong that 4D is a single space-time continuum.

The scans I sent are not author statements you dumbass. They're MXY'S statements, in-Universe statement.

DC Rebirth and Post Crisis exist in the same Multiverse now dum dums.

It doesn't matter if 4-D is supposed to be a single space-time continuum. The entire thing, including Sphere of the Gods is DIMENSIONED.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: He is just dumb. It looks like he wants to involve Seth in this debate, because he can't win this debate alone.

He can't win it even with Seth. Seth is the type of dude who thinks Xeno Goku solos Elaine Belloc I bet. LOL

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By theottoman709

@etriel: It’s invalid evidence if it’s not accurate lol. That’s exactly like me accepting an author statement/scan of someone traveling from Earth to the Sun at 760 mph (speed of sound) in 5 seconds even though by accuracy, it would take literally approximately 14 years for that to happen. Watch the link I presented to you. @zgtfreak: Nope just go by better grade debaters, Discord for this case. They’ve actually exposed you before lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: Yeah, I know that LOL. He even tries to bring author statements in it, because he need an arguemnt to switch the topic. Nobody here posted scans or statements of the author, we just posted scans from character statements.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By zgtfreak

@theottoman709: They’ve actually exposed you before lol

OH REALLY?

No Caption Provided

You (or anybody) have yet to counter my original argument.

etriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By etriel

@theottoman709 said:

@etriel: It’s invalid evidence if it’s not accurate lol. That’s exactly like me accepting an author statement/scan of someone traveling from Earth to the Sun at 760 mph (speed of sound) in 5 seconds even though by accuracy, it would take literally approximately 14 years for that to happen. Watch the link I presented to you.

> sung gave you scans that are not author statements

> insists they are author statements

you suffer from some serious brain dysfunction. those scans are not author statements, theyre from the comic itself. you didnt debunk shit.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: And those character statements that we posted hasn't even to do with Neils cosmology or interpretation of DC, so his arguements are not just dumb. No, they are compleatly irrelevant, false and invalid in this case.

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: Snyder wrote is the main guy in DC, so his scan needs to be corrected. Also Rebirth and DC are completely different continuities and depictions of lore numb nuts. That’s like me stating that the GOW gods and the gods of Greek mythology are the same thing because they go by the same name and ideas lol. Doesn’t matter also, The scan doesn’t know what 4D is

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: Never lost though, just trying to help you

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: And those character statements that we posted hasn't even to do with Neils cosmology or interpretation of DC, so his arguements are not just dumb. No, they are compleatly irrelevant, false and invalid in this case.

Don't worry; that's like an everyday thing with Discordians.

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: Come to Discord so that you can gain glory or be debunked where i its also better quality. @yasindermann: Come to Discord please. This scan isn’t even worth anything

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: Never lost though, just trying to help you

Still waiting on you (or anyone) to debunk my original post. You've proven incapable of even ATTEMPTING to debunk my VERY first post.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Sungsam

@theottoman709 said:

@sungsam: Snyder wrote is the main guy in DC, so his scan needs to be corrected.

You actually think I like Snyder's Cosmology? I don't, I fucking hate it. But it doesn't mean we just reject it. It's there.

Also Rebirth and DC are completely different continuities and depictions of lore numb nuts.

DC and Rebirth are different continuities? Wut?

That’s like me stating that the GOW gods and the gods of Greek mythology are the same thing because they go by the same name and ideas lol.

That's because different alternate universes are different continuities. Still in the same Source Wall.

Doesn’t matter also, The scan doesn’t know what 4D is

Who gives a shit? The Monitor Sphere is BELOW THE 6TH DIMENSION. It doesn't matter.

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Cypher0120

"Come to Discord! Come to Discord."

Sounds like a broken record. Is that all he can do when there's nothing else for him to say?

Are his debating skills so inept that he can't bring his proof with him despite claiming they can debunk other arguments?

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: I don’t get it. You already have a discord account and the app downloaded, yet it’s supposedly easier for him to make a whole account and a thread just to debate him with text books worth of text for days on end, when a few clicks and a little waiting could get you in a quick debate with him. There you can actually PROVE you dominance, instead of just talking shit and bragging behind a wall of text. Just admit you’re scared of him. Your line of reasoning makes 0 sense otherwise.

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypebeastcsb15:

Burden of proof was on him first. No one on the vine is obligated to do anything for him, let alone enter a different channel.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By zgtfreak

@theottoman709: Come to Discord so that you can gain glory or be debunked where i its also better quality.

DISCORD, a place where there is a character limit and admins can ban you mid-argument has better quality than a neutral BATTLE BOARD?

Loading Video...

If Discord is SO much better, then why are you here?

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By theottoman709

@etriel: What you’re describing is not a brain dysfunction though...

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Discord debating>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> comic vine debating. No contest

So y’all gonna keep talking tough behind a wall of text, or are you gonna grow a pair and actually challenge the man you guys despise and belittle so often.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc8317971872
deactivated-5cc8317971872

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak:

"Ask Seth to come to CV"

Words of a text cuck if I've ever seen one. Go to him and call him out in person.

Debate him in Discord he's done private ones before (if you so wish to go that route) and has literally kicked people out for doing what you've said (acting like monkeys and interrupting the debate) in his public debates and if he really is the gremlin you say he is record it and upload it to YT, CV, Twitter whatever you want and prove yourself right, if not stop with this whole "BuT WhY CaN't hE CoMe tO Me" business, because you obviously know he won't see this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theottoman709: And hey, did you know that dimensions in fiction always works otherwise? In fiction, there is no “EXACTLY define 4-dimensional“, so Neils statement can't be dumb either, because it's his own imagination on the 4th-dimension.

How can be Neils statement to 4-dimensional dumb and false, when a 4-dimensional space is not even define in the fictional lore? You have a low IQ, boy.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theottoman709: And hey, did you know that dimensions in fiction always works otherwise? In fiction, there is no “EXACTLY define 4-dimensional“, so Neils statement can't be dumb either, because it's his own imagination on the 4th-dimension.

How can be Neils statement to 4-dimensional dumb and false, when a 4-dimensional space is not even define in the fictional lore? You have a low IQ, boy.

That whole BS about DC's Main Multiverse being 4-D is Snyder's shittery though, not really Neil's.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: Oh, sorry. But my arguments are still standing.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

@sungsam: I am still confused did Snyder really screwed DC's cosmology only to be get fix by someone else in future ?

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: I never implied that you liked or not. Neither do I care. I just let people know that the scan isn’t accurate. Yes they are lol. Also I go by actual accurate information. Do they even know how 6D works? It’s already evident that they don’t know what 4D. @zgtfreak: It’s fun knowing a lot more than the majority. Superiority is hilarious @Cypher0120: Nope. You’re upset about instances such as Kratos being multiversal which is actually true.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By HypeBeastCSB15

@Cypher0120: how?? You guys were the ones to claim superiority over Seth initially.

That’s the funny thing about this. You guys love to hate him and talk about how you’d all clap him in front of his fans, yet claim you have no obligation to go to discord to debate him

I mean… you technically don’t have an obligation to anyone here, but if you’re gonna say that, then why talk the shit???‍♂️

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But I need to sleep now. Good night!

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#235  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Sometimes you have to use your logic.

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yasindermann: Yep. Also 4D is a single space-time continuum, everyone should know that lol. Also his “imagination” doesn’t make it accurate

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notcensored: all I’ve been trying to say. Good to know I’m not the only one to see how lame that is.

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By theottoman709

@hypebeastcsb15: A guy I know tried to debunk Seth on Kratos and lost very decisively on his Discord too lol. He didn’t even want to voice chat

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By zgtfreak

@hypebeastcsb15 said:

@zgtfreak: I don’t get it. You already have a discord account and the app downloaded, yet it’s supposedly easier for him to make a whole account and a thread just to debate him with text books worth of text for days on end, when a few clicks and a little waiting could get you in a quick debate with him. There you can actually PROVE you dominance, instead of just talking shit and bragging behind a wall of text. Just admit you’re scared of him. Your line of reasoning makes 0 sense otherwise.

^ Read my post above.

Scared? Funny, because SETH is the one who refuses to come out of his group chat. Sit down and learn your place little boy.

Your line of reasoning makes 0 sense otherwise.

FUNNY! Aren't you the one using MY Nasuverse respect threads? You are. So if I make no sense, why are you parading around Nasuverse feats that I< made well known while adding your dumb VS Battles lingo to it?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

If my line of reasoning makes zero sense, then why are you using my respect threads?

Still waiting on those debunks against my original argument 4 pages ago btw.

@sungsam@yasindermann ^ LOL

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc8317971872
deactivated-5cc8317971872

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hopefully, Reddit doesn't have this level of wanking/lowballing.

I'm sorry i actually laughed out loud when i read this, your hopes are dashed my friend i've been there and i can say CV>>>>>>>>>>>>>Reddit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theottoman709: Oh boy. That 4-D is a single space-time continuum doesn't count in other fictional verses with other cosmologys. You're comment still doesn't change the fact that dimensional scaling works otherwise in every fiction. When 4-dimensional space in you're interpretation just reffers to one tiering system, it simply doesn't apply to other fictional verses, because they have their own interpretation of dimensions.

I go to sleep now, good night.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: I never implied that you liked or not. Neither do I care. I just let people know that the scan isn’t accurate. Yes they are lol. Also I go by actual accurate information.

Isn't accurate to WHAT exactly? If you couldn't tell, DC's Multiverse is full of illogical self shittery.

Do they even know how 6D works? It’s already evident that they don’t know what 4D.

You act as if this is the FIRST TIME DC has shitted on the idea of dimensions before. You agree that the 5th Dimension is a series of the newest timelines, yet Mxy's 5th Dimension are not timelines at all and Mxy claims he exists outside of time.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theottoman709: idk, but I’m willing to bet money that either splash or Seth would embarrass these guys. I’ve heard both debate live, they don’t stand a chance. At least from what I’ve seen from these three internet tough guys ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypebeastcsb15: You saw debate him live? Then you're probaly saw the naruto universal claim from Seth, lol.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By zgtfreak

@notcensored said:

@zgtfreak:

"Ask Seth to come to CV"

Words of a text cuck if I've ever seen one. Go to him and call him out in person.

Debate him in Discord he's done private ones before (if you so wish to go that route) and has literally kicked people out for doing what you've said (acting like monkeys and interrupting the debate) in his public debates and if he really is the gremlin you say he is record it and upload it to YT, CV, Twitter whatever you want and prove yourself right, if not stop with this whole "BuT WhY CaN't hE CoMe tO Me" business, because you obviously know he won't see this.

I'm asking the people who seem to be in his Discord to TELL him to come here.

Seth himself interrupts and kicks.

Still waiting on someone to counter my argument. So far no attempts have even been made.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By Sungsam

@hypebeastcsb15 said:

@theottoman709: idk, but I’m willing to bet money that either splash or Seth would embarrass these guys. I’ve heard both debate live, they don’t stand a chance. At least from what I’ve seen from these three internet tough guys ?

Heard the same shit before from Monitor Wankers.

The "Oh my god, the debater whose dicks I suck and ride would beat you up!" Line.

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypebeastcsb15: I’d love to see it but I doubt it. @sungsam: To literally my first post here lol. Also I hope you know that existing outside of time and transcending time are not the same thing. 5D is all possible timeline branches within a single instance of the universe. Yggdrasil in GOW 4 for example. @yasindermann: Perhaps you will go to Discord now for a debate now?

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By Sungsam

@theottoman709 said:

@sungsam: To literally my first post here lol. Also I hope you know that existing outside of time and transcending time are not the same thing. 5D is all possible timeline branches within a single instance of the universe. Yggdrasil in GOW 4 for example.

I know, but DC's 5th Dimension was never "5-Dimensions of Timeline Instances" it's a plane outside a Timeline based Multiverse. And YOU know that. I'm just wondering why you're so damned surprised about DC's wonky dimensions the moment Snyder came in.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By HypeBeastCSB15

@zgtfreak: actually I only liked your respect thread for showing me all the scans in one place. The scaling I’ve been knowing about and learned from bleach hub, another discord debater who would clap you into oblivion.

Also, this “WhY u UsInG mY rEsPeCt ThReAdS tHeN” is logic even more autistic than your last bit. Just because your logic is sucky in one area, doesn’t mean you’re reasoning is automatically wrong in all others. Which seems like a concept you can’t yet grasp. Let’s not even mention the fact that ones vs battles related and the other is you being scary over the internet. Two completely different scenarios, and it makes you look dumb when you try to equivocate them.

The fact that you ignored my last argument and went searching through my comments to try and expose me on something is proof you have no reasonable explanation as to why you won’t debate Seth other than the fact that you’re scared. I bet you really thought you did something with the rEsPeCt threads thing didn’t you???‍♂️? you’re a certified clown.

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: You called him out. Discord him as a show of proof lol.