Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Is VSBattle Accurate ? (302 votes)

Yes 8%
No 50%
Sometimes 37%
Deathbattle is right 5%

Vsbattle seems to have verses like DBZ and DBS accurate so why can’t we apply and use the page for other verses ?

• 
theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: You didn’t destroy anything though.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: Come to Discord and let’s voice chat about it “buddy”

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: Yup and the rest is literally self explanatory. Come to Discord please and let us voice chat about it.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By zgtfreak

@theottoman709 said:

BRAH... LOOOOOOOOOOL What are you, SethTheProgrammer? Are you incapable of typing a mini essay to counter me? I'm not wasting my time getting on Discord to speak with you; plus I can gather my thoughts better over time in text. Why do you not want to debate me here?

@sungsamGet a load of this dude.

No Caption Provided

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Sungsam

@yasindermann said:

@theottoman709: Send me link. Bad english skills, but I try my best.

They're Outerversalists, they think Darkseid is Outerversal. There is no reasoning with those people.

Otto, if you want to debate us, we can do it here. If you leech to an "idol" you aren't really thinking for yourself.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5
deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: But I like to hear the opinion of other people, even if I know it's horse shit.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yasindermann: nah it's nothing... you guys seem pretty passionate about bashing VBW, so i'll just stay outta this and let y'all do your thing...

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: ?. I explain A LOT better through lectures and speaking. That or Discord texts

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By zgtfreak

@theottoman709: I explain A LOT better through lectures and speaking. That or Discord texts

That or Discord texts

So you CAN speak in text? Why not here then? It's the same thing except without Discord's character limit. I don't understand.

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: Come to Discord so I can have more knowledgeable people than myself. I can also explain to you why Kratos is multiversal by the way and it’ll be confirmed by the guy who learned of the scaling of GOW lore

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By zgtfreak

@theottoman709: Let me guess... you are from SethTheProgrammer's discord, aren't you?

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: You’re fodder to Seth the Programmer, Realm of Splash, Chuck, Mephisto, The Fallen God in debating....that is unless you defeat them in a recorded debate.

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: Don’t know Seth. Never been linked to his server, I’m linked to a different guy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypebeastcsb15: @zgtfreak: @sungsam Every fucking bad tiering system is better than this outversal crap, because it has literally nothing to do with dimensional tiering. Outverse ignores cosmology size, scaling, etc. which defines dimensional tiering.

Hyperbeatz, did you know that this outversal system was made to wank one franchise? LOL. (Reason, why I marked you)

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak said:
@theottoman709 said:

BRAH... LOOOOOOOOOOL What are you, SethTheProgrammer? Are you incapable of typing a mini essay to counter me? I'm not wasting my time getting on Discord to speak with you; plus I can gather my thoughts better over time in text. Why do you not want to debate me here?

@sungsamGet a load of this dude.

No Caption Provided

Bro why the actual f*ck would anybody wanna waste their time typing out some freaking novel while going back and forth with you for days, when you can get the debate over with within like 15 minutes over discord? What's really a waste of time here? XD

Also, the whole "gather my thoughts" BS is exactly why text debates are kinda cancer at times. You have basically all the time in the world to weasel out of arguments and loophole your way around legitimate points. Hell, you can repeat the same shit over and over again, adding nothing new with each reply, and get away with it.

So the logical thing to do, if you are truly serious about debating, would be to get in his discord and finish this quickly.

just my two scents on the matter though. Not tryna invade this "debate" you guys got going on here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theottoman709: He is fodder to seth the programmer? Because he is big? You're one of the most bias person ever. Not arrogance, but I don't think a guy who says that Luffy is MFTL or Naruto is universal is above us in debating.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: You’re fodder to Seth the Programmer, Realm of Splash, Chuck, Mephisto, The Fallen God in debating....that is unless you defeat them in a recorded debate.

Fax. Enough of this sneak dissing over some battle forum that they don't even care about. If they really think they can beat them, they should hop into their discord and challenge them to a vocal debate. If not, then there's no point in going around claiming to be their superiors.

just my two scents though

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yasindermann: Nope. Debate and prove him and others at least relative to him wrong. Also I’m not biased at all, just prefer to be exposed to great debaters

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By zgtfreak

@theottoman709: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH...

Not only do I know more about DB than the entire YT "DEBATING" community, but a cosmology tierist who has been debating before you Seth wanking VS Battles cult followers were even born. Do explain how SethTheCultFollower can debunk me. He doesn't even debate you. I've seen videos of his Discord chat. He yells and interrupts you with his groupies then bans you. Yeah, I'm not wasting my time. I've engaged Seth on YT and he's never replied back. Tell Seth to come back to Vine and I'll deal with him personally for all to see.

Of ALL the people here you try to come at us. LOOOOL Get him back on Vine and I'll go at him.

@sungsamMeet notorious SethTheProgrammer fans.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: Oh, these people are what I like to call:

"Discordians".

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: Up to you to either prove it or keep it quiet and bottled up. They prefer voice chat debating too.

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: Bro you're such a freaking clown XD. If you're SO much better than Seth and wan't to expose him for all to see, then hop in his discord and vocal debate him. All you have to do is mute the spectators. it's that simple

If not, then quit talking tough and capping over the internet XD.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: You won’t debate them?

LMFAO, you pathetically failed defending your idol's Outerversal Darkseid when I revealed that Morrison and Snyder retconned DC's Multiverse to be 4-D. Under what response and argument can he come up with?

Your Discordian Idols are seen to me as just the Pop Stars of this fiction debate shittery, followed by drones who cannot think for themselves and suck the dick of someone else.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By zgtfreak

@theottoman709 said:

@zgtfreak: Up to you to either prove it or keep it quiet and bottled up. They prefer voice chat debating too.

They prefer voice chat so they can talk over you and BAN you when you disagree. Is Seth and his fans too scared to debate on a neutral forum in PUBLIC?

@hypebeastcsb15 said:

@zgtfreak: Bro you're such a freaking clown XD. If you're SO much better than Seth and wan't to expose him for all to see, then hop in his discord and vocal debate him. All you have to do is mute the spectators. it's that simple

If not, then quit talking tough and capping over the internet XD.

I am literally telling him to go get him so that we CAN debate; that is the OPPISITE of backing down. Again, is Seth and his fans too scared to debate on a neutral forum in PUBLIC?

I'm not capping; I'm speaking in bold text with headers.

@sungsam Remind me of how monitor wankers are worse than this again?

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: I don’t listen to Seth the Programmer. I heard he’s a great debater, but I listen to someone entirely different than him

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: The debates go on his youtube channel, and anyone can join in and listen, so it's public. Seth doesn't have time for comic vine. he prefers vocal debates and it's much easier to join discord than it is to make a CV account. Also, you're the one calling him out, so how can you make him come here??XD if you're better than him, why does it matter where you do it?

capping means lying/faking btw, not typing in caps

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Sungsam

@hypebeastcsb15 said:

@zgtfreak: The debates go on his youtube channel, and anyone can join in and listen, so it's public. Seth doesn't have time for comic vine. he prefers vocal debates and it's much easier to join discord than it is to make a CV account. Also, you're the one calling him out, so how can you make him come here??XD if you're better than him, why does it matter where you do it?

Asking us to go to Seth to "expose him" is the equivalent of telling people trying to debunk Islam that they must go to an Imam in Saudi Arabia otherwise as the only way to expose them, otherwise, you're just a tough guy coward.

When we could just be debunking its local followers wherever we see.

This is the language of people who leech to idols.

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: I didn’t fail anything though...also that scan was heavily debunked though, on Discord ????‍♂️ Snyder doesn’t know how existence in fictional lore or even what 4D is (Death to the author). Nice try. Also a retcon has to be in the exact same continuity, for example, Two and a Half Men deciding that Charlie Harper was alive for the last episode.

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63
deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yes, Comicvine is just jealous!

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Best way to debunk is to go to have the debate in a neutral area, have a neutral party listen to Seth and someone else lay out their debate, and then have them decide without any followers bringing forth their thoughts.

Sound impossible? Yeah.

Best way is to go to every other debating site, and look at how often Seth's views are accepted as fact when it's brought up.

No challenge to go to a prejudiced channel. Just a public forum.

Ah, but that means Seth doesn't get his follower powers now does he?

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Sungsam

@theottoman709 said:

@sungsam: I didn’t fail anything though...also that scan was heavily debunked though, on Discord ????‍♂️ Snyder doesn’t know how existence in fictional lore or even what 4D is (Death to the author). Nice try. Also a retcon has to be in the exact same continuity, for example, Two and a Half Men deciding that Charlie Harper was alive for the last episode.

Death to the Author is not debunking anything if the scan lore is being solidly embedded in the storyline of DC's Current Cosmology Story regardless of a Writer WOG. Try again, and if you didn't notice, dimensions work differently in different fictions.

The Source Wall is below the 6th Dimension, and this is a fact in DC Rebirth. It's using the same Morrison Cosmology Map. So the idea it's a different continuity is a lie. Lol

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: I don’t listen to Seth the Programmer. I heard he’s a great debater, but I listen to someone entirely different than him

You heard wrong.

Who DO you listen to?

Seth DOES have time for Vine and USED it, but he got banned (can always make a new acc though). It is far faster than Discord. I only use my Discord for private Xbox related groups.

I doubt Seth will upload a debate he'll lose. He'll ban me once he starts losing (aka immediately). Hell, I'll probably be kicked from his chat due to my meme Nasuverse hentai picture alone.

@sungsam Take note that no on here backing Seth has directly attacked my arguments and want to retreat back into their Discord territory while merely saying "You're wrong" with no counterargument. This always happens with Discordians.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theottoman709: Wait a minute, you don't listen to seththeprprogrammer and just heard that people say he is a great debater, so he is better than us?

Yup, even more bias.

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Cypher0120

@zgtfreak:

I've also noticed an interesting trend with their followers. They like to use Twitter statements as proof. From non-directors, artists, and the like.

When was the last time twitter was seen as a valid primary method of feat showing?

Avatar image for deactivated-621c40d36c53f
deactivated-621c40d36c53f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By zgtfreak

@Cypher0120: It's so insane dude. People go so far just to wank FICTIONAL CHARACTERS. Their logic is so bad that I don't understand how they aren't self aware of their own ineptitude.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theottoman709: And lol, dude, I just noticed something. When was it stated, that the tiering system you use reffer to the whole fictional lore? This is pure arrogance. And no, dimensions in every fiction works otherwise, so you're tiering system is false.

The 5th dimension in DC for example transcends an double infinite-dimensional quantum multiverse and is timeless and spaceless.

obviously not how a 5-dimensional space works.

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: You know what to do...

YOU know what to do; debunk me or ask Seth himself to come to Vine.

I've already won regardless.

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: I sent this to Discord...you didn’t win anything at all

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: Oh no, please not Seth to vine. In his next video he would just make fun of us, because he can't take the L. He is the definition of a “childlich child“, when you're look at his debates.

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By theottoman709

@etriel: Author statements and intent hold no relevant meaning unless consistent or confirmed. Watch this debate https://youtu.be/FwecbxJ8wVE