Is VSBattle Accurate ?

Loveeveryone2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll: Is VSBattle Accurate ? (186 votes)

Yes 9%
No 49%
Sometimes 36%
Deathbattle is right 5%

Vsbattle seems to have verses like DBZ and DBS accurate so why can’t we apply and use the page for other verses ?

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UltraShaggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VS battle the second biggest wanking and lowballing site , after death battle .

I still laugh at planet lv naruto , large planet kaguya , lol . And only moon lv Ywach and Aizen.

The vs wiki just another db and naruto wanking site ....

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0b495e7009f
deactivated-5d0b495e7009f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@davidharewood14 said:
@chosenone1222 said:

@davidharewood14: Bro bowser is a multi galaxy level threat!! The only reason why Mario can beat him is because there is an omnipotent being who guides Mario to defeat bowser since that omnipotent being fears bowser. This was explained in super Mario galaxy I think. Bowser also ruled the universe in a Mario galaxy. He fought gods such as dark bowser and ruled the entire world in previous games as well.

Peach is a different story. The toads worship and pray for her to be stable, but if they don’t, she becomes a godlike being. Enraged, she easily stomped bowser. She just seems like an airhead since toads pray for her to become stable as the creator of Mario said. The whole game is based off of Japanese legend. Princess peach is actually a god.

I was also playing but the way how they are defeated are pathethic. I played a lot of those games and Mario guys are weak. Bowser is nowhere even city level. To me marioverse is too overrated.

Mario doesn't even have any canon. It is extremely inconsistent. This is verse for children to play. Authors can say EVERYTHING. Comicvine bases on feats ( sometimes explained by some comments provided that it is consistent ).

I prefer direct feats no just author words. Because word are words but how they perform such impressive feats are nothing.

Same. Feats are always above just simple unproven statements. I don't buy this. Same as most wanked verse of GoW. I don't give a damn what author says it is nerfed due to game needs. So how even in Bayonettaverse Queen Sheba can punch sb with power of BIG BANG sending Jubileus soul flying with mtfl speed with planet obliterating force. One soul can wreck REAL planet into oblivion... Far above anything in marioverse was

GoWverse fanboys are as toxic as Dragonball Z fanboys. Kratos beats everything because killed all olympians and asgardians ( who f*cking cares gods who are from street lvl to country level ). To me even some Arrowverse heroes would beat him like CW Kara, CW J'onn, CW Flash etc.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sexybayonetta22 said:
@davidharewood14 said:
@chosenone1222 said:

@davidharewood14: Bro bowser is a multi galaxy level threat!! The only reason why Mario can beat him is because there is an omnipotent being who guides Mario to defeat bowser since that omnipotent being fears bowser. This was explained in super Mario galaxy I think. Bowser also ruled the universe in a Mario galaxy. He fought gods such as dark bowser and ruled the entire world in previous games as well.

Peach is a different story. The toads worship and pray for her to be stable, but if they don’t, she becomes a godlike being. Enraged, she easily stomped bowser. She just seems like an airhead since toads pray for her to become stable as the creator of Mario said. The whole game is based off of Japanese legend. Princess peach is actually a god.

I was also playing but the way how they are defeated are pathethic. I played a lot of those games and Mario guys are weak. Bowser is nowhere even city level. To me marioverse is too overrated.

Mario doesn't even have any canon. It is extremely inconsistent. This is verse for children to play. Authors can say EVERYTHING. Comicvine bases on feats ( sometimes explained by some comments provided that it is consistent ).

I prefer direct feats no just author words. Because word are words but how they perform such impressive feats are nothing.

Same. Feats are always above just simple unproven statements. I don't buy this. Same as most wanked verse of GoW. I don't give a damn what author says it is nerfed due to game needs. So how even in Bayonettaverse Queen Sheba can punch sb with power of BIG BANG sending Jubileus soul flying with mtfl speed with planet obliterating force. One soul can wreck REAL planet into oblivion... Far above anything in marioverse was

GoWverse fanboys are as toxic as Dragonball Z fanboys. Kratos beats everything because killed all olympians and asgardians ( who f*cking cares gods who are from street lvl to country level ). To me even some Arrowverse heroes would beat him like CW Kara, CW J'onn, CW Flash etc.

As u see VS Battle is a ?. One big fanwank forum

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bdelloidgrain2: is this the power level of an average human via powerscaling ?

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

90-95% of the time not. They have hilarious calcs and awful scaling (Punisher=Daredevil in speed...).

They sometimes have the right idea, but the results are horrible

ChosenOne1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@davidharewood14: oh. Well I know they seem really weak since I have also played super Mario and whatsoever, but what bowser and peach do are kinda god like. Bowser was shown ruling the universe in Mario galaxy. Peach was shown stomping bowser. I know, the koopas and goombas are street level, but beings like Rosalina, peach, the koopalings and bowser shouldn’t be messed with.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chosenone1222 said:

@davidharewood14: oh. Well I know they seem really weak since I have also played super Mario and whatsoever, but what bowser and peach do are kinda god like. Bowser was shown ruling the universe in Mario galaxy. Peach was shown stomping bowser. I know, the koopas and goombas are street level, but beings like Rosalina, peach, the koopalings and bowser shouldn’t be messed with.

Respect your opinion but Comicvine is good forum because people bases only on feats. In case of video games i prefer live action on screen feats above author words. Ok it is cool creator refers to Japanese legends and mythology in Mario lore, but it doesn't prove it is the same. Bowser in galaxy actually didn't rule universe because he wasn't really threat on his own, but rather his minions spreaded over all planets. Bowser barely managed to create via grand stars small black hole to collapse most unstable and important point is cosmos to make reality to collapse and create some kind of Big Bang. Sounds terryfying but it doesn't really makes him powerful on it's own but his intention were great threats.

In MCU Thanos was honestly small building lvl fighter but his intentions were threatening to cosmos via collecting all gems.

Or in Arrowverse Eobard, Damien and Malcolm aren't even building lvl but intention to create own reality were pretty universe threating one via using Spear of Destiny.

Sorry man but Rosalina isn't even impressive ( compared to DMC or Bayonetta or Legend of Zelda or Kid Icarus characters ) despite being in many games. Only what i remember she can do is teleportation on cosmic scale ( only herself ), bridge creation, levitation, telepathic communication and somehow managed mario to rescue in the end ( maybe to another dimension ) + in 3d world she has basic platformic skills ( slowest but speed boost is the best ) and has spin attack. + lumas are obedient without limits.

I agree about bowser with universal Star Rod ( but unfortunately Star Rod is Papermarioverse what is not cannon ), but rest of Bowsers are weak. I lost respect to him when he died in lava either in 3d land or new super mario bros ds

ChosenOne1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@davidharewood14: I know, what I stated are feats and not just statements.

Anyways I agree with u.

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#113  Edited By Earendill

VSBattle is trash, trash and more trash.

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: Kratos being multiversal is actually quite accurate. Especially going by the actual lore of GOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: Kratos being multiversal is actually quite accurate. Especially going by the actual lore of GOW

If all characters from all verses were by lore so Ganon/Ganondorf ( Zelda series ) is outerversal or Bayonetta should be by logic also megaversal like surpassing Aesir who is capable ( utterly weakened ) tanking Omne's strike needing additionally Jeanne's Gomorrah to devour Loptr's body,

Or some Devil May Cry guys should be multiuniversal like Dante etc.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wank wank and wank. VS Battle is a trash

MindingMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By MindingMuffin

VSbattles is quite accurate for the most part, comicvine seems really backward and behind the 'meta' of debating so to speak. No one here accepts calcs, databook statements (even when not contradicted) and hide behind the 'it's not canon' argument along with arguments of incredulity. Though they do have an over reliance on calcs and tend to not identify outliers but it's great for finding out how powerful characters without respect threads are. In my opinion anyway, every site has its bad apples.

However I wouldn't dare debate on VSbattles, it's an absolute crapshow for the most part with very little encouragement for new ideas; as in everyone is forced into their tiering system. Very little debate goes on.

However VSbattles actually understands what attack potency is unlike here where big boom= stronger character, even going as far to ignoring all powerscaling and canon statements.

XEGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain:death battle are very accurate...they do serious re search on all the characters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mindingmuffin: u know all mcu characters are hypersonic ( mach 10 ) speedsters even guys like Happy Hogan. Sorry but i don't trait this forum seriusly

MindingMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like their attack potency chart and the calc values are accurate (moon busting, mountain vaporizing, etc). Not much else

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like some others have said there are some accurate pages there and others that are completely wrong, so your mileage may vary when it comes to it I guess. I will admit they at least get what AP is.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I am going to say the I word...

Is VS Battles wiki accurate?

Reap_ii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Reap_ii  Online

Sometimes they are right...if you count character names and bios as sometimes

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Bossmountain

@xegod: lol, death battles accurate huh? like when they said that roshi should be stronger and faster than Super Saiyan 2 Buu saga Goku according to their cals? This is what happens when you adamantly refuses to power scale,Ladys and gentlemen.

Or how do they say that Toph should beat Gaara because "she can bEnD sANd ToO"

They're a joke. If I had to choose between death battle and versus wiki I'll probably go to vs wiki but neither are truly accurate. Vs Ricky is probably right about 50% of time while death battles only right about 20%.

I mean do you really believe their statement about Superman being stronger than all of fiction?

I hope you're joking.

XEGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: not gonna lie....i ahve not seen those death battles and stuff but for the most part they are fairly accurate when it comes to death battles

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xegod: I'm not sure how much of death battle of you seen but no they are not reliable in the slightest ironically for the exact opposite reason as versus wiki since they basically refused to power scale and look specifically for outliers. Like Superman and Captain Marvel both failing to lift infinite weight.

roshi vs. Jiraiya

was ridiculous roshi had better stats than the Super Saiyan 2 Goku and Vegeta.

Ryu vs,Scorpion

scorpion winning despite having worst stats than Ryu because he can respond in netherrealm even though he can't not instantly respond in there.

Gaara vs. Toph

toph wins because she can bend sand too, which is stupid because Gaara has Superior stats and every way and Bend way more sand way faster at a much larger range and toph could.

Goku vs Superman 2 it was clear that literally no research went into this battle.

Kirby vs Buu I don't even know where to begin with this.

And list goes on.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: Don't forget relativistic Afro Samurai & Samurai Jack

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa
deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sexybayonetta22 said:

Wank wank and wank. VS Battle is a trash

this

@davidharewood14 said:
@sexybayonetta22 said:
@davidharewood14 said:
@chosenone1222 said:

kratos just killed 2 asgardians wtf r u talking about

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomguy287: Ok sorry for mistake but i mean those arguments are stupid.

Or like people say sb has beaten MCU Odin. Ok and what has he done impressive on screen. If he was that mighty he could save his wife but didn't. Instantly got heart attack when Loki found out he is frost giant. Sorry but to me MCU Odin is old granpa like Thor's mentor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@davidharewood14 said:

@randomguy287: Ok sorry for mistake but i mean those arguments are stupid.

Or like people say sb has beaten MCU Odin. Ok and what has he done impressive on screen. If he was that mighty he could save his wife but didn't. Instantly got heart attack when Loki found out he is frost giant. Sorry but to me MCU Odin is old granpa like Thor's mentor

no problem

yea I agree with you i'm a huge gow fan but things like

"Kratos killed gods so he wins" "Multiversal Kratos" etc etc

are huge bullshit

and yes I agree with you with Odin

ChosenOne1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chosenone1222 said:

@randomguy287: exactly I fucking hate kratos. I also hate Goku.

hating a character just by his fanboys is also bullshit imho srry

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sexybayonetta22: Does Ganondorf surpass all spatial and temporal dimensions? From 1D- Infinite D?

Avatar image for hey_thatsmildlyadequate
Hey_Thatsmildlyadequate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They have 616 Thing listed as a planet buster so obviously its completly accurate

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They wank everything for no reason. Their tiering system kind of falls apart near the end too but then again it's impossible to create one for every fictional verse, atleast the outversal tier makes sense. Oh and the attack chart thing is pretty neat, I use it to check how much energy is needed to destroy something. But yea, one thing they would need to work out on is consistency of feats, some of the things out there are straight absurd.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: They wank everything for no reason

Yep, like Lovecraft.

atleast the outversal tier makes sense.

That's the tier that makes the LEAST sense. LOOOL

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5
deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, lol. in my opinion, when it comes to the outversal scaling, it has nothing to do with dimensional tiering. This whole outversal crap literally ignores the size of cosmologys, which defines dimensional tiering in fictional debates. When you are going beyond a 3-dimensional universe (Which means transcend all concepts like time, space, etc. of an 3-dimensional universe), then they are stronger than a infinite-dimensional being. Like I said, this outversal crap ignores every kind of dimensional scaling and cosmologys.

And they are responsible for many wank. Examples: Cthulhu Mythos, Elder God Demonbane, Hadou gods and godou gods & doctor who (11-dimensional doctor who, lol).

@zgtfreak Always prepare for war with outversalists.

ChosenOne1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomguy287: oh. Sorry. I actually don’t hate kratos or Goku. I was confused. I hate his fanboys....

But this thread only asks if DBZ is accurate, which was already said that it isn’t accurate.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chosenone1222: ah ok then, I agree with you

fanboys and wankers are annoying

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chosenone1222 said:

@randomguy287: exactly I fucking hate kratos. I also hate Goku.

hating a character just by his fanboys is also bullshit imho srry

Goku is a trash character and his fanboys are even worse.

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yasindermann: ZD: Single Point

1D: Length. Line Segment

2D: Width. Square/Plane

3D: Volume/Depth (Universal-

4D: Space-Time for a single instance of the universe (Universe+ -Multiverse+)

5D: Probability-Space-Time got all possible timeline branches for a single instance of the universe. (High Multiverse+)

6D: Phase-Space for all timeline instances of all possible instance of the universe.

7D: Space-Time for multiverses with particular connecting variable.

8D: Probability-Space-Time for multiverses of all variables

9D: Phase-Space for all possible multiverses and megaverses.

10D: The Omniverse (Its a bad term but technically...)

(6D-11D Complex Multiverse)

12D-Infinite D is Hyperversal-High Hyperversal

Beyond that is Outerversal: Surpassing ALL spatial and temporal dimensions. Beings that are platonic concepts, transcending duality, metaphysical...

Then they are transcended by High outerversal.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theottoman709: Ok, my english skills are bad, so....what do you exactly want from me?

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

InfinteGod12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hopefully, Reddit doesn't have this level of wanking/lowballing.

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yasindermann: I don’t want anything. I was just stating of how dimensional tiering is explained in fictional lore and how it ties to the hierarchy of tiering/scaling

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By zgtfreak

@theottoman709 said:

@yasindermann: I don’t want anything. I was just stating of how dimensional tiering is explained in fictional lore and how it ties to the hierarchy of tiering/scaling

Go to post 26 on page 1. I destroy VS Battles cross-verse dimensional tiering and their outerverse tier there.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Sungsam

@theottoman709 said:

@yasindermann: ZD: Single Point

1D: Length. Line Segment

2D: Width. Square/Plane

3D: Volume/Depth (Universal-

4D: Space-Time for a single instance of the universe (Universe+ -Multiverse+)

5D: Probability-Space-Time got all possible timeline branches for a single instance of the universe. (High Multiverse+)

6D: Phase-Space for all timeline instances of all possible instance of the universe.

7D: Space-Time for multiverses with particular connecting variable.

8D: Probability-Space-Time for multiverses of all variables

9D: Phase-Space for all possible multiverses and megaverses.

10D: The Omniverse (Its a bad term but technically...)

(6D-11D Complex Multiverse)

12D-Infinite D is Hyperversal-High Hyperversal

Beyond that is Outerversal: Surpassing ALL spatial and temporal dimensions. Beings that are platonic concepts, transcending duality, metaphysical...

Then they are transcended by High outerversal.

You are using Megaverse definition of dimensions in the Quantum Multiversal sense. People get wrapped up and confused because any Quantum Multiverse may or may not have an Infinite Dimensional Vector Dimensions within a Finite Space-Time Dimension Multiverse framework.