Is VSBattle Accurate ?

Loveeveryone2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll: Is VSBattle Accurate ? (193 votes)

Yes 9%
No 50%
Sometimes 36%
Deathbattle is right 5%

Vsbattle seems to have verses like DBZ and DBS accurate so why can’t we apply and use the page for other verses ?

• 
APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Hell no. Their scaling is absurd and they do not understand the concept of outliers and PIS. Some of their scaling relies on absolute lack of logic. They don't take into account the amount of effort and holding back.

On the other hand, their calcs are pretty decent and the way they break a character's abilities into different categories is very good.

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: Their calcs are wrong too. Their fragmentation values are nearly all made up and extremely wrong. They also don’t think of explanations that can easily make the result 100 times smaller etc.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Still hell no

Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Majority of MCU guys are Saturn or Large Country busters who in reality aren't even close to building lvl. + all street levelers even amateurs and average humans are Hypersonic + speedster ( DAMM they would even speedblitz casual CW Barry Allen )

Most of DCEU guys are island/country busters not mentioning multicontinent Superman.

Arroeverse guys are lowballed AF + not mentioning multiversal Yahweh who is featless like First of Fallen ( ok Spear of Destiny is ok ).

A lot of video games are overwanked to oblivion ( GoW characters, DMC characters, Super Mario characters etc. ) and some lowballed AF like Kid Icarus characters

There are many "powerful" characters which are featless

ENTIRE SCALING AND COMPARISONS ARE PATHETHIC

Pathethic.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zxc6: Storm produce massive amounts of energy though and dispersing them along with clouds which are filled with Kinectic Energy

ChosenOne1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By ChosenOne1222

@sexybayonetta22: yeah DC CW characters, no matter who they are, are like human tier. Low street tier. DCEU characters are low tier super to mid tier super which is stronger than MCU characters.

Netflix Marvel characters are street tier, but stronger than DC CW characters in a way. But MCU characters are weak as hell. Hulk is like a mid to high street tier, drax is like a low street tier, gamora is a low street tier as well, and wolverine is a low street tier!! Thor is the only one in the marvel cinematic universe who can reach super levels (other than surtur and iron man).

Comic characters are on a whole different level! Comic Superman is high super tier, supergirl is high super tier, flash is high super tier, green arrow is mid street level, Thor is high super tier, iron man is high super tier, drax is high super tier, gamora is mid super tier, hulk is high super tier, and surtur is high end sky father.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sexybayonetta22: yeah DC CW characters, no matter who they are, are like human tier. Low street tier. DCEU characters are low tier super to mid tier super which is stronger than MCU characters.

I don't know either ur being sarcastic or not. Ok depends whose villains. Arrow villains are street levelers ( sometimes metahumans like Derek Samphson or Cyrus Gold ). Flash villains are pretty powerful but yeah now even close to building lvl ( best one is Weather Wizard who created massive tsunami twice with hurricanes ). Supergirl villains varies. Some are street lvl but have weaponry to hurt/compete with very high tier one via ultra advanced technology or weaponry specialy created to weaken Kryptonians or Martians, Saturnians etc.

Netflix Marvel characters are street tier, but stronger than DC CW characters in a way

I agree if we talk about Arrow ( except Damien Darhk ) villains and some Flash villains

. But MCU characters are weak as hell. Hulk is like a mid to high street tier, drax is like a low street tier, gamora is a low street tier as well, and wolverine is a low street tier!! Thor is the only one in the marvel cinematic universe who can reach super levels (other than surtur and iron man).

Honestly i agree

Comic characters are on a whole different level! Comic Superman is high super tier, supergirl is high super tier, flash is high super tier, green arrow is mid street level, Thor is high super tier, iron man is high super tier, drax is high super tier, gamora is mid super tier, hulk is high super tier, and surtur is high end sky father.

Yeah, but some profiles are wanked and filled with outliers.

I mean overally their simple ABCD logic, simple assumptions ( like if this guy is that durable he must be that great in attacking, lifting etc. ). They adore scaling to other characters. If suddenly in next movie high tier guy fights lower tier guy and this lower one holds his own ( it doesn't matter is that low tier guy prepared well or higher tier one is holding back/toying with opponent or jobbing or has special weakness ).

MCU:

Thor. Ok i agree he is Large Country in DURABILITY only but NOT AT LEAST but AT HIGH END. He nearly died in Neutron Star beam. If not axe he would be dead. Ok he cannot lift 10^9 tons not even close but i would say he at least is 1000 -10000 tonner via this ring feat in deep space ( if we take it seriously ) . Consistently he is to me at best 500 tonner. I am not gonna discuss his wanked attack power, striking power and speed ( idk how bifrost is fast so not gonna comment )

Hulk and Thanos. He is weakling to me as u summed up. His best feat is punching Leviathan into head and deconcetrating nigh featless Surtur. Talking about Thanos he wasn't really strong in entire movie. He was weak and that weak guy has crushed Hulk. Thanos was even extremely annoyed by cloak of levitation and had to use full strenght to repel it ( and Cloak was fighting with Lucian ). That is weak. Thanos is not even close to City lvl. Thanos has continent lvl striking power via smashing featless in durability Tesseract which can withstand 10^10 K temp. Melting point =/= hardness. Stupid argument

Scarlet Witch and Dr Strange. Large planet lvl ? By what ? Wanda smashing another featless in durability Mind Gem or lifting "alien" machines. Weigh feats for machines ? Dr Strange could hold his own against jobbing Thanos ( at Titan he was jobbing a lot ). His shield can withstand power gem beam. Gem is that mighty in direct touch especially organic one and bigger object. 0 attention.

i can argue more like Iron man, Black order, Hela, Surtur ( large island buster is accurate but he suicided himself in process lool )

Or all MCU street guys are Hypersonic speedster because they wanked Hawkeye dodging bullet from extremely far distance. No comment + anyone must be scaled to this.

DCEU:

Superman to me is city lvl but no multicontinent. And i don't take this tectonic plate feat seriously. Because of this feat Aquaman, WW, Cyborg, Stepenwolf, Black Manta, Faora, Orm, Nam-Ek, Zod, Ares and many others are Country level what is stupid. They need more feats to question this.

CW:

Street guys have many feats and to me at best buliding level durability for Arrow or John Diggle are just ok because they constantly takes that hard punches. Just like Speedy or Malcolm

To me most questionable are Earth-38 heroes like Kara, Clark, J'onn or Mon-El, M'gann etc.

Kara constantly tanks nukes, continent lvl explosions or Reign strikes just like J'onn punches from world killers but they don't have feats enough. Ok Kara can trade punches with Reign like J'onn but it doesn't mean they are small planet lvl or even close to Reign. To me Kara, Clark and J'onn are at continent lvl ( ok i know they goes down to some weapons but those are alien weapons with very advanced technology even unimaginable for humans ).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chosenone1222: Not gonna argue because u can disagree but i overally mean most of profiles are just wanked, filled with outliers etc.

Aquaman is Country lvl in durability feats ( in movie constantly gets hurt by grenade )

Wonder Woman needs more feats so i won't comment.

Superman is god now in DCEU but not multicontinent lvl c'moon. DCEU Zeus rather is multicontinental via humanity and amazons creation, magic island creation, one shoting multicontinental ( alread magically bound to planet ) motherboxes. He has no feats of durability or lifting but is very hax one.

ChosenOne1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: @chosenone1222:

God of War guys are now universal and multiversal, because as author said " He massively nerfed them because game would be boring etc. "

Play game on 3ds called Kid Icarus Uprising same game about greek mythology and with Greek Gods and honestly in these game gods are much more powerful than Gow gods and main villaind Hades is even by some feats multi-universal not mentioning he himself is a living dimension which is omnipresent in underworld + Palutena despite being passive character in game but only overseer and mentor she can even react to fast beings and give super hax powers and bfr. One game which in live action feats shows how powrful such gods are

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0b495e7009f
deactivated-5d0b495e7009f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: @chosenone1222:

God of War guys are now universal and multiversal, because as author said " He massively nerfed them because game would be boring etc. "

Play game on 3ds called Kid Icarus Uprising same game about greek mythology and with Greek Gods and honestly in these game gods are much more powerful than Gow gods and main villaind Hades is even by some feats multi-universal not mentioning he himself is a living dimension which is omnipresent in underworld + Palutena despite being passive character in game but only overseer and mentor she can even react to fast beings and give super hax powers and bfr. One game which in live action feats shows how powrful such gods are

Yeah Kid Icarus guys are massively lowballed to island level. Those guys sucks

+ As u once was arguing with mario fanboy Mario, Bowser, Peach, Luigi and rest are multi sollar systam level....

Maybe with toon force but to me those are game mechanics.

Dreamy Bowser is multiversal...... I played dream team and he was pathethic weakling.

You should be even close to universal as holding your own against Aesir and half power Jubileus + Bayonetta is very competent fighter

rarelandpupper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VS Battle Wiki’s speeds, calculation formulas, attack potency formulas, and most of its tiering is correct.

I’d suggest not trusting anything else though, characters usually get lowballed extremely.

Avatar image for major_hellstrom
Major_Hellstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I should ask Google Chrome employees whether or not Safari is a good search engine. I’m sure that I’ll get 100% concrete and unbiased answers.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By zgtfreak

@rarelandpupper: VS Battle Wiki’s speeds, calculation formulas, attack potency formulas, and most of its tiering is correct.

Yeah, no. Solar system and MFTL+ Wolverine and Star Wars characters.

and most of its tiering is correct.

If you mean everything below high universe level, then yes. High 3-A and up is where the tiering system collapses in on itself. High 3-A is logically equivalent to 2-A.

rarelandpupper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rarelandpupper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And most of their hax pages are correct.

Avatar image for hey_thatsmildlyadequate
Hey_Thatsmildlyadequate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also they seem to think Grandmaster Luke Skywalker is a multi solar system buster lol

rarelandpupper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: also how is Infinite 3D logically equivalent to 4D?

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some is right some is wrong. They have digimon as universal

rarelandpupper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some is right some is wrong. They have digimon as universal

In live action anime in pokemon series Arceus to me he nearly died with 16 shields by protecting planet from stupid meteor. ( he is 2-A ) ... Maybe arceus is that strong in his own dimension as i remeber his rage collided Palkia and Dialga realm. Idk pokemons are so inconsistent especially godlike ones

rarelandpupper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@davidharewood14: diagla is the concept of time with palkia being the concept of space.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By zgtfreak

@rarelandpupper: also how is Infinite 3D logically equivalent to 4D?

4-D is a temporal dimension of time; as such, it holds no greater volume over 3-D. The only thing 4-D offers over 3-D is effecting time, which can give advantages in combat, however in terms of power/volume, there is no difference.

speeds as in their speed tiering.

I completely agree with their speed tiering except for irrelevant speed, which is nonsense. Irrelevant speed should be a thing, but it should not mean "LAWL, DIMENSIONLESS SPEED!" Irrelevant speed should refer to speed fast enough to match omnipresence without being omnipresent yourself (an example being Genesis Mystic Code Gilgamesh from Fate/Extra CCC).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Helloman

The correct answer is that both VSBattle and Deathbattle are right.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@helloman said:

The correct answer is that both VSBattle and Deathbattle are right.

Both are biased and innacurate. But if i must choose i prefer DB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@davidharewood14: diagla is the concept of time with palkia being the concept of space.

Possibly. In anime i remember they opened portal to world created by 2 of them and Cyrus entered it withour returning + they closed the entire city in void and if Palkia and Dialga wouldn't stop fighting city would be wiped out of existence.

ChosenOne1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By ChosenOne1222

@davidharewood14: Bro bowser is a multi galaxy level threat!! The only reason why Mario can beat him is because there is an omnipotent being who guides Mario to defeat bowser since that omnipotent being fears bowser. This was explained in super Mario galaxy I think. Bowser also ruled the universe in a Mario galaxy. He fought gods such as dark bowser and ruled the entire world in previous games as well.

Peach is a different story. The toads worship and pray for her to be stable, but if they don’t, she becomes a godlike being. Enraged, she easily stomped bowser. She just seems like an airhead since toads pray for her to become stable as the creator of Mario said. The whole game is based off of Japanese legend. Princess peach is actually a god. Have you played “Super Princess peach” where the toads, Mario and Luigi were kidnapped. She became unstable and could create earthquakes, create tsunamis, combust, and fly.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

#83  Edited By Warlockmage

any time i hear the question "ivs vsbattes accurate" i go and check their Jacen Solo page and see they still have him listed at solar system level.

and then i laugh my ass off

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@davidharewood14: Bro bowser is a multi galaxy level threat!! The only reason why Mario can beat him is because there is an omnipotent being who guides Mario to defeat bowser since that omnipotent being fears bowser. This was explained in super Mario galaxy I think. Bowser also ruled the universe in a Mario galaxy. He fought gods such as dark bowser and ruled the entire world in previous games as well.

Peach is a different story. The toads worship and pray for her to be stable, but if they don’t, she becomes a godlike being. Enraged, she easily stomped bowser. She just seems like an airhead since toads pray for her to become stable as the creator of Mario said. The whole game is based off of Japanese legend. Princess peach is actually a god.

I was also playing but the way how they are defeated are pathethic. I played a lot of those games and Mario guys are weak. Bowser is nowhere even city level. To me marioverse is too overrated.

Mario doesn't even have any canon. It is extremely inconsistent. This is verse for children to play. Authors can say EVERYTHING. Comicvine bases on feats ( sometimes explained by some comments provided that it is consistent ).

I prefer direct feats no just author words. Because word are words but how they perform such impressive feats are nothing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chosenone1222 said:

Peach is a different story. The toads worship and pray for her to be stable, but if they don’t, she becomes a godlike being. Enraged, she easily stomped bowser. She just seems like an airhead since toads pray for her to become stable as the creator of Mario said. The whole game is based off of Japanese legend. Princess peach is actually a god.

I was also playing but the way how they are defeated are pathethic. I played a lot of those games and Mario guys are weak. Bowser is nowhere even city level. To me marioverse is too overrated.

Mario doesn't even have any canon. It is extremely inconsistent. This is verse for children to play. Authors can say EVERYTHING. Comicvine bases on feats ( sometimes explained by some comments provided that it is consistent ).

I prefer direct feats no just author words. Because word are words but how they perform such impressive feats are nothing.

Same. Feats are always above just simple unproven statements. I don't buy this. Same as most wanked verse of GoW. I don't give a damn what author says it is nerfed due to game needs. So how even in Bayonettaverse Queen Sheba can punch sb with power of BIG BANG sending Jubileus soul flying with mtfl speed with planet obliterating force. One soul can wreck REAL planet into oblivion... Far above anything in marioverse was

Avatar image for deactivated-5c97780a71ae4
deactivated-5c97780a71ae4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Their tiering system is actually the best I've seen tbh way better than CV, the way they handle it not so much tho, i generally have no problem with their calcs as well, like if a character creates a storm then thats the authors intention to show he can do that calcing it just shows how impressive a feat like that really is

infamous5445

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know, I'm cool with multiversal Kratos.

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By maestromage

I don't know, I'm cool with multiversal Kratos.

Hot take

rarelandpupper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: actually physicists have abolished time as the 4th dimension since 2012.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notcensored: Their tiering system is actually the best I've seen tbh way better than CV

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rarelandpupper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Subline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Bait.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9465e8847d0
deactivated-5c9465e8847d0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Their tiering regarding Doctor Strange characters(Shuma, Dormammu, Cyttorak and so on) is pretty shitty, honestly. They only got a bit more respect because I personally argued for them before and even then, they still ignore many pieces of evidence.

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: How does that prove vsbattles wiki isn't bad ? Not being the absolute worst doesn't make you good.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: actually physicists have abolished time as the 4th dimension since 2012.

This doesn't change the fact that many fictions still use the 4th dimension as time, thus it still applies.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As accurate as Seththeprowanker’s discord server.

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By CaoCao

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2 said:

@caocao: How does that prove vsbattles wiki isn't bad ? Not being the absolute worst doesn't make you good.

I didn´t say VsBattle isn´t bad. I´m talking about, that there is no "better" Wiki, even from this point.

It shows, that is a general problem that those kind of wikis has.

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers