A few days ago, almost all press outlets announced that Israel's bombing of a Gaza hospital left more than 1,000 men, women and children dead.
but it turns out
- that the hospital was not affected
- that no one was injured inside
- that the explosion occurred in the parking lot
- that it did not cause significant damage to the surrounding buildings
- that the impact corresponds neither to an aerial bomb nor to a missile
- that no debris of an Israeli machine was found on the site
- that there is no trace of the thousand corpses
What conclusion should we draw from this ?