Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By Forever

zee crusher says:

"Just to let you know im not talking about that its a place the movie the lost world was based off of i forget how long ag they went but it was logn enough that they didnt have cameras to record it but a black and white picture when the men decided to go and explore the lost place for dinasuars they didntfidn any but foudn creatures swiming crickets and other stuff big spiders venomus snakes but when one of the men were on their way down from the huge moutain over 800ft tall but they werent climign down from that they were probaly 20 or more feet away from the groudn on the side of the moutain had holes and frm the whole man apes were seen and they attacked the man climing down byt throwing rocks at him his friend who had already been on the ground pulled out hsi gun and shot at then and he eventualy killed one as his friend came down safely. The got the body put i up by a stick and took a picture but for some odd reason didnt take the body and that was what they called the man ape and even though those two guys made such a discover the movie The lost world" Caught everybodies attention with dinasaurs rather then the acually peopel fidnign exotic plants and man apes."

Was all of that some novel you read?

Avatar image for canadianwolverine
CanadianWolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Michael Critchton had a book kinda like that, Congo, I think. They made that into a so-so movie as well.

I ask myself, sure, the home video that was oh so fuzzy was fake, but where exactly did the guy get the idea from that he was trying to fake?

Think about it, the stories of big foot aka sasquatch existed well before the fake video was made.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Forever

CanadianWolverine says:

"Michael Critchton had a book kinda like that, Congo, I think. They made that into a so-so movie as well. I ask myself, sure, the home video that was oh so fuzzy was fake, but where exactly did the guy get the idea from that he was trying to fake? Think about it, the stories of big foot aka sasquatch existed well before the fake video was made."

They had stories of dragons and unicorns and chimera's, etc... but that doesnt mean they exist too.

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By Eternus

CanadianWolverine says:

"Michael Critchton had a book kinda like that, Congo, I think. They made that into a so-so movie as well.I ask myself, sure, the home video that was oh so fuzzy was fake, but where exactly did the guy get the idea from that he was trying to fake?Think about it, the stories of big foot aka sasquatch existed well before the fake video was made."

how hard is it to think up a big tall hairy person from canada that is called big foot?

XD

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#55  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Forever says:

"CanadianWolverine says:
"Michael Critchton had a book kinda like that, Congo, I think. They made that into a so-so movie as well. I ask myself, sure, the home video that was oh so fuzzy was fake, but where exactly did the guy get the idea from that he was trying to fake? Think about it, the stories of big foot aka sasquatch existed well before the fake video was made."

They had stories of dragons and unicorns and chimera's, etc... but that doesnt mean they exist too."

Doesn't mean they didn't either. I'm just saying you never know.
Post Edited:2007-08-03 23:33:00

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Forever

Gambler says:

"Forever says:
"CanadianWolverine says:
They had stories of dragons and unicorns and chimera's, etc... but that doesnt mean they exist too."
Doesn't mean they didn't either. I'm just saying you never know.
Post Edited:2007-08-03 23:33:00"

I agree that you never know. I'm not saying that they dont exist, just wondering at the logic that CanadianWolverine was using.

iSHADOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By iSHADOW

it exists. im dating it.

Avatar image for canadianwolverine
CanadianWolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forever says:

"I agree that you never know. I'm not saying that they dont exist, just wondering at the logic that CanadianWolverine was using."

Hmm, well, I am just establishing a time line, plus motive. Not like the video was the beginning of the story in and of itself.

Also, just relating a first hand account, passed along in the tradition of story tellers. There are stories about Yeti and Sasquatch, dating before video, before the advent of the first films.

Actually, when did the phenomenon of these creatures begin to be reffered to as Bigfoot? If that was tied to the video and various other pranks, perhaps that notion is false, but how can that discount the accounts before?

It really shouldn't be too hard to follow. While first hand testimony can be thrown into question, it is hard to deny that people did experience something that they felt was significant enough to try to share with others.

And its hardly fair to try throwing doubt on Sasquatch stories by pointing to various mythical creatures. In fact, if you consider that we generally accept Dinosaurs existed at one time and in many forms, what is to say that we didn't call them Dragons before we started calling them Dinosaurs?

Oh well, some folks find it hard to believe that some things might exist outside their own limited experiences.

Hagane Enna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Hagane Enna

iSHADOW says:

"it exists. im dating it."
Wrong, it exists and its name is Hoey or, if you're an Eddie Murphy fan, its name is Bunny.
Post Edited:2007-08-04 08:14:53
Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Blue Nighty

well a man fucked a chimp ...lol

Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Blue Nighty

They had stories of dragons and unicorns and chimera'

Novaboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Novaboy

As far as I am concerned Natives have legends and sitings never seem to stop. There is something there.

girlygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By girlygirl

there might be something there... but can people get the proof?

cwpolzel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 7

#64  Edited By cwpolzel  Moderator

Back when I was in 3rd grade(8 yrs old, 1983) I met Robert Gimlin(who I only knew as Bob) at his house in Carson, Washington. He was the neighbor of my step-brother's dad. We went to his house one day, and it was wild. There were pictures, huge plaster feet, and he pulled out a projection screen, and showed us the video that G-Man posted earlier. He also had a "life-size" model made of Bigfoot. If he didn't really believe in it, he was a very good actor.

cwpolzel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 7

#65  Edited By cwpolzel  Moderator

On a somewhat related note, I had my first and only 'dip' of chew and threw up a few minutes later.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#66  Edited By Constantine

Last Arrow says:

"I belive maybe but if there was anything I would say it is dead now, It sounds like something that could have been real at some point"

yeah