Is there a sport which women are clearly better than men?

• 111 results
SuperDarth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Does sweeping count?

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ribbon dancing

Figure Skating

Gymnastics

DeusExMachlna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gymnastics, the classic one.

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cleaning

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Paytience

The only sport where women have ever outperformed men is extreme long distance swimming...when I say extreme I mean swimming across the atlantic extreme. Water has a way of limiting physical advantages and adding leverage to technical advantages; and woman have a higher pain tolerance.

The only sport where woman have records over men is extreme long distance swimming.

In every other sport they aren't even close.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I wonder what ever happened to the OP. I think they were banned for weird reasons.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:

I wonder what ever happened to the OP. I think they were banned for weird reasons.

Harassing and and name calling people who didn't think Storm was the single greatest fictional character to ever exist isn't that weird of a reason.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#110  Edited By dernman
@cattlebattle said:
@dernman said:

Harassing and and name calling people who didn't think Storm was the single greatest fictional character to ever exist isn't that weird of a reason.

I didn't know the reasons and only had assumptions which is why I said think. I had already dumped that forum of places to go over the crazy fans there.I just knew alot of people hated Jazz, even other crazy Storm fans for being for being super annoying.

I was under the assumption he got banned because he kept making dumb useless threads with the littlest excuse to feed his obsessions so a mod got tired of having to close them for spam.

Was he harassing people in other way than calling people out by name?

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:

I didn't know the reasons and only had assumptions which is why I said think. I had already dumped that forum of places to go over the crazy fans there.I just knew alot of people hated Jazz, even other crazy Storm fans for being for being super annoying.

I was under the assumption he got banned because he kept making dumb useless threads with the littlest excuse to feed his obsessions so a mod got tired of having to close them for spam.

Oh, I think you're right. That making endless threads thing is what I think happened. I know the Storm fanatics would often start calling people names in the battle forums.

SuperDarth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:

Oh, I think you're right. That making endless threads thing is what I think happened. I know the Storm fanatics would often start calling people names in the battle forums.

Battle Forum moment. Most threads derail into a toxic mess.

Tunasubdrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Long distance swimming

Avatar image for marygcrisostomo
marygcrisostomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers