Is the content of this video real or fake? NSFW

Dalfazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dalfazor

My gf said she found a playlist on the dark web and I put 3 of the videos together that were the most creepy. I don't know if what's being depicted is through some good effects and editing or if my gf stumbled upon something truly awful, but I haven't been able to sleep. It's so bizarre I can't really describe it, but if it's real then someone is dead.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is real

I am the dead person

Dalfazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Dalfazor

@spareheadone: And missing fingers.

I seriously think I stumbled upon an abduction and murder video made by a person who admires The Collector from those movies.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By dernman

@dalfazor said:

@spareheadone: And missing fingers.

I seriously think I stumbled upon an abduction and murder video made by a person who admires The Collector from those movies.

Why are talking to a dead person? Only crazy people talk to the dead for a response.

Dalfazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman: Stumbling upon a video which seems to show a real abduction/fingers removal/burial has left me traumatized so I'm probably going crazy.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dale a tu cuerpo alegría Macarena

Que tu cuerpo es pa' darle alegria y cosa buena

Dale a tu cuerpo alegria Macarena

Hey Macarena

Que tu cuerpo es pa' darle alegría y cosa buena

Hey Macarena

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If your story is true and you trully think the video could be real, you should report it to the police.

Avatar image for theinsufferable
TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheInsufferable

I know I said I'd be away from the vine for a while, but maybe I'll post just this once to offer some explanation to a worried soul.

@dalfazor: The short answer is no, it's almost certainly not real.

The long answer is that it's part of a large series of weird videos usually referred to as tryfg. It's seemingly an ARG based on a real life criminal cult named "the finders." What does this mean? Basically, some person(s) are spreading weird videos and cyphers that point to this cult, and they're making connections to a real life cult that was busted many years ago to give this "game" a sense of authenticity. Why? Who knows. Some people get a kick out of it, I guess. For a more detailed explanation, you can refer to this video:

Loading Video...

Finally, your gf is probably pulling your leg. These videos are all available in YouTube. There are many of these so-called dark web videos circulated around YouTube if you look enough. I could name some, but that wouldn't be doing you any favors. Most of these are just weird shit people put on the web and attribute to dark web to make it more mysterious. Yes, there are many shady stuff (criminal activity, etc) in deep web, but deep web is over than 90% of the internet. It is simply stuff that hasn't been indexed in your average search engine. It houses the internal info of many corporation, banks, etc., used for whistle blowing, anonymity, and similar uses, and yes, there's also dangerous things there, and there is a looot of criminal, terrorist activity taking place there too, but most of the stuff you find on Reddit, YouTube, memes, etc. about things found on deep web is highly over-dramatized stories mainly intended to entertain or bedazzle, and more often than not, you should take those with a grain of salt.

SquadDoubleYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

easy to tell it's not real, there's a lot of videos like this in yt.

Kinginrags

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Kinginrags

Always assume it's real so you can live in constant paranoia and fear for the rest of your life. 👍

bigsebson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wtf is this lmfao