• 86 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#-49 Posted by ssejllenrad (13110 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: Superman is more real than Megatron. I could tell you that! Nyehehe!

#-48 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3911 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@joshmightbe said:

@TERMINATORXX: I don't know why people are even bringing god into this. And aside from that if god was really as great as religious people claim he wouldn't require you to worship him because part of being a perfect being would mean he was above the need for ego stroking and we wouldn't be so petty as to torture people for eternity for not inflating his ego.

This guy brought God into this convo, let me pull up his quote.

@TERMINATORXX said:

Yes Superman is real... Yes we will see him one way or another in our life times...

NO................... Of course Superman isnt real, if you think Superman is real then you need to get your head examend.

Same could be said for believing in god.

See... He replied to a comment of mine with a God statement, he obviously wanted to get something started and I agree it was stupid for him to bring God up in the first place.

I didn't bring god into it,I brought the aspect of belief up,I could of just as easily picked other gods and deities.

You shouldnt bring other Gods up period...You need to stay on topic... This thread is about the reality to Superman, not God, Heaven or Hell. So stop bringing it up... its trollish.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
#-47 Posted by Deranged Midget (18346 posts) - - Show Bio

@SirMethos said:

Lex Luthor's greatest trick, was convincing us that he's just a fictional character. :P

Ha!

#-46 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5731 posts) - - Show Bio

What a thread...

#-45 Posted by ssejllenrad (13110 posts) - - Show Bio

The nigh omnipotent yet featless Superman Prime One Million created me. I feel it so it's got to be real. Nyahahaha!

#-44 Posted by joshmightbe (27562 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad: he could but it would require extra effort and who has the time

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
#-43 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (19685 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

Yes Superman is real... Yes we will see him one way or another in our life times...

NO................... Of course Superman isnt real, if you think Superman is real then you need to get your head examend.

Not really because God is known to be our creator.

Superman is known to be fictional.

How is God known to be our creator?

You cant prove he exists you can only believe he does,just as any could say the same for any other mythical being,hell even Superman.

@Chronus said:

He's a real character.

@TERMINATORXX said:

Good one.

I try :)

@ssejllenrad said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

Aha! So that means I can create a religion for Superman! You anti-Kalelites should stop telling me what not to believe. There is no proof Superman doesn't exist! You doubters don't really KNOW Superman doesn't exist. You only BELIEVE he doesn't exist! Now that's a leap of faith! And you contradict yourself! So yeah Superman is real and no anti-Kalelites can make me believe otherwise! Burden of proof my *ss!

Lol

God is known to be the creator rather you chose to believe it or not.... The proof is why you're alive... I have felt it in me that their is a God and if you havent felt it in you then thats because you obviously have no faith...

Again it was retarded for you to bring God up in the first place..... Just because I made a statement about Superman not being real... What does that have to do with God? You're obviously trolling...

Again you didn't answer my question,so God is just "known" to be our creator.It wasn't "retarded" of me to bring up god in my statement.

@TERMINATORXX said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@joshmightbe said:

@TERMINATORXX: I don't know why people are even bringing god into this. And aside from that if god was really as great as religious people claim he wouldn't require you to worship him because part of being a perfect being would mean he was above the need for ego stroking and we wouldn't be so petty as to torture people for eternity for not inflating his ego.

@TERMINATORXX said:

See... He replied to a comment of mine with a God statement, he obviously wanted to get something started and I agree it was stupid for him to bring God up in the first place.

I didn't bring god into it,I brought the aspect of belief up,I could of just as easily picked other gods and deities.

You shouldnt bring other Gods up period...You need to stay on topic... This thread is about the reality to Superman, not God, Heaven or Hell. So stop bringing it up... its trollish.

I dont see what's trollish about wanting to add some more discussion to this thread,I was merely posting an analogy in regards to belief,I dont see why that is so offensive to you

#-42 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (19685 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad said:

@mrdecepticonleader: Superman is more real than Megatron. I could tell you that! Nyehehe!

What if I said I Was Megatron??

Loving some of the posts by the way.

#-41 Posted by ssejllenrad (13110 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: Still won't prove me wrong. I mean I am Superman and I'm more real than you. You know why? Cause I FEEL I'm real. I have felt it in me that there is a me. Nyahahaha!

#-40 Posted by ssejllenrad (13110 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@SirMethos said:

Lex Luthor's greatest trick, was convincing us that he's just a fictional character. :P

Ha!

Bullcrap! The Lex Luther I know made me believe in Superman and other heroes.

No Caption Provided
#-39 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3911 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

Not really because God is known to be our creator.

Superman is known to be fictional.

How is God known to be our creator?

You cant prove he exists you can only believe he does,just as any could say the same for any other mythical being,hell even Superman.

@Chronus said:

He's a real character.

@TERMINATORXX said:

Good one.

I try :)

@ssejllenrad said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

Aha! So that means I can create a religion for Superman! You anti-Kalelites should stop telling me what not to believe. There is no proof Superman doesn't exist! You doubters don't really KNOW Superman doesn't exist. You only BELIEVE he doesn't exist! Now that's a leap of faith! And you contradict yourself! So yeah Superman is real and no anti-Kalelites can make me believe otherwise! Burden of proof my *ss!

Lol

God is known to be the creator rather you chose to believe it or not.... The proof is why you're alive... I have felt it in me that their is a God and if you havent felt it in you then thats because you obviously have no faith...

Again it was retarded for you to bring God up in the first place..... Just because I made a statement about Superman not being real... What does that have to do with God? You're obviously trolling...

Again you didn't answer my question,so God is just "known" to be our creator.It wasn't "retarded" of me to bring up god in my statement.

@TERMINATORXX said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@joshmightbe said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

I dont see what's trollish about wanting to add some more discussion to this thread,I was merely posting an analogy in regards to belief,I dont see why that is so offensive to you

1. Why bring God up when this thread has nothing to do with him? Go to the religious threads and brag about your opinion about God, Not on a Superman thread.

2. it is trollish because you brought up God in a non religious thread. It doesnt offend me, but you have to stay on topic, dont say things like " Well you cant prove God isnt real. " Well you're right, I cant have God come down before you and show himself, its up to you if you wanna believe in him or not... I have nothing against you if you believe in him or not. the title of the thread ask if Superman is real or not and I made a statement why he isnt and my first statement had nothing to do with God, so you had no reason to bring it up.

#-38 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (19685 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad said:

@mrdecepticonleader: Still won't prove me wrong. I mean I am Superman and I'm more real than you. You know why? Cause I FEEL I'm real. I have felt it in me that there is a me. Nyahahaha!

Ha ha ha ha!

But Im a robot who is over a million years old so Im bound to feel a little less "alive".

#-37 Posted by Gambit1024 (10217 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman > God

Do I win?

#-36 Posted by joshmightbe (27562 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX: can you cut out the quoting cause I'm out of this argument and would prefer it not clog my inbox any further

#-35 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (19685 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX: Just as I said I could of brought up any other god,though the Christian god is the one alot of people believe in,how do you know I was referring to the Christian god,I may of being referring to the Islamic or the deist god,you yourself decided I was talking about your version of god which you believe in.

And my point which I was making,which is on topic to this thread or could be interpreted as so,is that anyone can believe in anything without proof.

So I would say its an interesting point to make on this thread to say the least.

#-34 Posted by ssejllenrad (13110 posts) - - Show Bio
#-33 Posted by SandMan_ (4581 posts) - - Show Bio

....?

#-32 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3911 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: Yeah, I agree i'm just not gonna respond to anymore of his replies either.

@TERMINATORXX: Just as I said I could of brought up any other god,though the Christian god is the one alot of people believe in,how do you know I was referring to the Christian god,I may of being referring to the Islamic or the deist god,you yourself decided I was talking about your version of god which you believe in.

And my point which I was making,which is on topic to this thread or could be interpreted as so,is that anyone can believe in anything without proof.

So I would say its an interesting point to make on this thread to say the least.

Well I worship the God, the son and the holey spirit, thats why when you brought up God, I was thinking of him because When I hear the word " GOD " I think of him. Im done with replies like I told " joshmightbe " so this is my last response to you, if you wanna continue this argument, find someone else to argue with because I am not going to argue " God " or " Superman " all night long.

#-31 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (19685 posts) - - Show Bio
#-30 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (19685 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX said:

@joshmightbe: Yeah, I agree i'm just not gonna respond to anymore of his replies either.

Well I worship the God, the son and the holey spirit, thats why when you brought up God, I was thinking of him because When I hear the word " GOD " I think of him. Im done with replies like I told " joshmightbe " so this is my last response to you, if you wanna continue this argument, find someone else to argue with because I am not going to argue " God " or " Superman " all night long.

I wasn't arguing.I was just trying to stir up some more conversation as all.

#-29 Posted by PowerHerc (86188 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, of course he's real.

Everything in comics is real!

#-28 Posted by God_Spawn (42991 posts) - - Show Bio

Plenty of superheroes migrate here on the vine and hide among us.

TGO is Thor

PowerHerc is Hercules

Theacidskull is Hulk.

and DH is Jean Grey.

#-27 Posted by Gambit1024 (10217 posts) - - Show Bio
#-26 Posted by God_Spawn (42991 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024: I know right? They both have red hair and she constantly knows what everyone is doing 24/7 like they can't hide secrets from her, man.

#-25 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (19685 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024: Basically its Superman Vs Aquaman

#-24 Posted by joshmightbe (27562 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

TGO is Thor

PowerHerc is Hercules

Theacidskull is Hulk.

and DH is Jean Grey.

Its true I'm actually Galactus but don't tell anyone

#-23 Posted by Gambit1024 (10217 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Do you think she knows that you've cracked the code? I hope she hasn't. But she's got to right? I'm scared, man. Real scared. O_O

@mrdecepticonleader: No, it's Zombie Aquaman, duh :P And Superman'd kick his arse!

#-22 Posted by God_Spawn (42991 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: Your secret is safe.

#-21 Posted by God_Spawn (42991 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024: It's ok. She'll show up say something and then 30 seconds later we forget what she said and don't care for the next 10 years.

#-20 Posted by Gambit1024 (10217 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Ha! You get a follow, my good man

#-19 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2896 posts) - - Show Bio

@inferiorego said:

I'm Spartacus!

Sorry

Wrong thread.

YOU ALWAYS DO THIS! DAMN YOU AND YOUR EGO!

#-18 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (19685 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

@god_spawn: Do you think she knows that you've cracked the code? I hope she hasn't. But she's got to right? I'm scared, man. Real scared. O_O

@mrdecepticonleader: No, it's Zombie Aquaman, duh :P And Superman'd kick his arse!

lol.

#-17 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2896 posts) - - Show Bio

Yay! Religion mentioned and discussed in a thread about Superman being real!

What can possibly go wrong...

30 minutes later...

#-16 Posted by God_Spawn (42991 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024: *takes a bow.* I also probably get a ban :P.

#-15 Posted by ssejllenrad (13110 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@god_spawn said:

TGO is Thor

PowerHerc is Hercules

Theacidskull is Hulk.

and DH is Jean Grey.

Its true I'm actually Galactus but don't tell anyone

Liar! You are either Lionel Luthor or Yuga Khan... Or the combination of both. Your daughter told me so. :D

#-14 Posted by God_Spawn (42991 posts) - - Show Bio

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

Yay! Religion mentioned and discussed in a thread about Superman being real!

What can possibly go wrong...

30 minutes later...

Holy sh*t, Nightcrawler, that thing is huge. Quick teleport us out of here.