Is Maxwell the most powerful character ever?

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Laughingstock

Ok so I was thinking about the new Scribblenauts Unmasked game coming out and while thinking about all that Maxwell could do, I started to wonder if he is possibly the most powerful character ever? I mean his notebook gives him limitless creation all by writing a word. If he went up against anything Super Man Prime One Million, Galactus, TOAA, The Presence, Darksied, Odin, or whatever else you throw at him, couldn't he just look at them and scribble down on his little notepad, then just remove any powers they have and kill them?

Watching some clips from Unmasked shows me that he can literally take parts from anyone and combine them with other parts, to make a super creature that he can summon at will, as his slave. He seems to have omnipotence from the notebook. Couldn't he just write the adjective God in his notebook and make himself a god?

I don't think anyone stands a chance against him. Think Flash can just take it from him in a blink of an eye? Maxwell makes Flash super slow and just literally stomps him while on the back if Cthulhu. Not to mention he can just summon those other characters as his slaves or just use an adjective to make him one.

Then he has a magic map which lets him teleport ANYWHERE so there is no escaping him no matter where you run. He has some kind of vision that allows him to see anyone so you can't hide from him. And not to mention that waste bin that he can dump anything into, even black holes without a problem.

But my question is just, is he the most powerful character ever?

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By PeppeyHare

Not really. The flash or Superman could kill him before he even started to write something down

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peppeyhare: I'm not sure if this is canon but Maxwell has that map that let's him travel anywhere. He could fast travel to the other side of the planet and while they run over to get him he writes the adjective "Dead" down on the notebook and kills them both.

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Not really. The flash or Superman could kill him before he even started to write something down

There's a level with Flash and Maxwell can write perfectly when everyone else is frozen. He can also make himself super fast.

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingofash: Oh yeah I forgot about that frozen writing thing.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok so I was thinking about the new Scribblenauts Unmasked game coming out and while thinking about all that Maxwell could do, I started to wonder if he is possibly the most powerful character ever? I mean his notebook gives him limitless creation all by writing a word. If he went up against anything Super Man Prime One Million, Galactus, TOAA, The Presence, Darksied, Odin, or whatever else you throw at him, couldn't he just look at them and scribble down on his little notepad, then just remove any powers they have and kill them?

I don't know who Maxwell is, but you clearly have no idea what omnipotence is.

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern: Maxwell is the main character in the Scribblenauts series. And yes I'm pretty sure he is omnipotent.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laughingstock:

Well firstly, no. He's not omnipotent and secondly I was referring to The One Above All and The Presence.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 King_Saturn  Online

Maxwell isn't even the Best Singer Ever... no way he could be the Most Powerful Ever.

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern: Well starting off definitely no. But with a few words in the notebook he can make himself omnipotent. He just gives himself unlimited powers and abilities so he is unstoppable to anyone in his way.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laughingstock: I'm watching gameplay footage of unmasked right now, the extent of his powers seem to be making rocks to put in holes.

Not exactly multiversal reality warping.

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern: Watch some of scribblenauts unlimited. He is able to summon anything he wants all from his notepad, and able to make any adjective on anything. How can anyone beat him when he removes their powers by using adjectives and creating new powers for himself?

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laughingstock: How many times has Maxwell depowered multiversal beings?

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern: He hasn't been show to yet but it is easily in his capabilities of doing so. The magic notebook is well into taking down nearly anything you throw it against if not everything. In fact how does whatever multiversal being you are talking about going to do against hundreds of clones of itself all made by Maxwell?

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here we see Maxwell making the Anti-Monitor his b***h
Here we see Maxwell making the Anti-Monitor his b***h

@sheenlantern:

Avatar image for turel_hash_ak_gik
turel_hash_ak_gik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

i played it. it is entertaining for 2-3 hours. then you exit the game and never play it again. so boring.

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@turel_hash_ak_gik: The new Unmasked coming out looks like it will be the best one yet so maybe it will provide something.

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Of course not, he can only summon things like Mandrakk

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern: He hasn't been show to yetbut it is easily in his capabilities of doing so.

These two statements contradict eachover.

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Laughingstock

@sheenlantern: No in Maxwell's main story line the only threat is Lily being stuck under the presence of the starites. So there really is no evil. BUT in Unmasked Maxwell is going to fight his doppelgänger which has the same capabilities as him. So he may depower the Doppelgänger then which the Doppelgänger is sort of a reality warper too so...

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer morningstar

impossibilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Maxwell isn't even the Best Singer Ever... no way he could be the Most Powerful Ever.

As big of a fan I am of Urban Hang Suite and his MTV Unplugged, I have to concur. That said, Maxwell can definitely show his adversaries a little sumthin' sumthin'.

turel_hash_ak_gik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laughingstock: you're not hearing me. i have played it. i have the game. i played it for 3-4 hours and never touched it again.

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@turel_hash_ak_gik: Oh I thought you were talking about Unlimited or something like that. I'm looking forward to the game.

turel_hash_ak_gik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laughingstock: the novelty wears off fast. plus there is no white lantern kyle rayner. ha! all dc character my behind!

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@turel_hash_ak_gik: I'm kind of looking forward to fighting Doppelagnge, but most of all the character creation. That seems like that is the most rich part of the game since you could just make your own team. But I couldn't expect them to have EVERY Dc character. There like what, hundreds, thousands?

DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 10

@laughingstock: I was looking forward to the character creation part quite a bit too but then I bought it for the 3DS and found out the hard way it wasn't included in the 3DS version.

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doomdoomdoom: Shite! I was gonna get it on 3DS too! Can you at least customize Maxwell?

DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laughingstock: You can give him superhero costumes but that's about it. I wrote a review of the game in my blog here on site. I was kinda disappointed that there is no hero editor for the 3DS version. I just beat the game to day actually (well beat being relative, sort of an unbeatable game).

Avatar image for marionettegeist
Marionettegeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am the most powerful character.

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Laughingstock

@doomdoomdoom: Crud, I was gonna get it in 3DS. I don't think it would be worth buying a whole wii U for one game so I guess I'll use 3DS.

Btw, what site is the review on?

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

correct me if im wrong but for Maxwell to do something out of the ordinary he has to write it down in his book?

Does he have any powers without his pen/book? Reason i ask is if he doesnt have TP or some sort of spider sense wots stopping the likes of Martian Manhunter, Sue Storm or Prince of Orphans from tearing him apart if he doesnt know there there?

DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@turel_hash_ak_gik: I've enjoyed the game so far but I can see where some the majority of people wouldn't. I think I enjoy it because it's exactly what I expected, a gimmicky and casual game.

@laughingstock: I'm pretty sure there is a PC version of the game so that might be an option. I put the review on this site. It's in my blog under my profile.

turel_hash_ak_gik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doomdoomdoom: Not much a PC or Wii U gamer so thanks a ton for letting me know so I don't get my hopes crushed! Might go 3DS on this one.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Question- When you write something on Maxwells notepad everything else freezes completely while you take your time and think about what to write. Would Maxwell have this too or is it just us playing the game lol serious question

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe. I have and beat unmasked and he has the whole Justice League asking for his help, has Mr. Mxy challenging him, and beat Joker, Zod, Ocean Master, Deathstroke, Lex, Harley and Poison Ivy, Dooploganger, and The Brainiac 5 ( Along with some I'm probably missing ) with "help" from there Counterparts. In Flash's level he rides on Flash's back while racing Zoom. The rest of the world is frozen and he can still write and win the race with Flash. He can also summon and create ( almost ) any DC character and make himself and others omnipotent or invincible.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

No.

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually, in the universe of Scribblenauts, their dad is the strongest. He gave them the notebook & the globe & turned Lily to stone. One can only imagine what kind of a being he is...

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By LimpoyzLoan

I don't think he's the most powerful character ever, but he's certainly up there. Omnipotence is way out of his reach.

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limpoyzloan: What would you say is the strongest character he could beat?

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah I'm positive he's one of the most powerful characters in fiction.
Was thinking about this when I saw a
"What 5 weapons would you get " from all of fiction .
Ended up searching this thread
Maxwells book is on my list

In response to King of Ash , he's beating anyone who isnt omnipotent already .
He had like a Beyonder /Current Molecule Man/Protege type power set .

You can write omnipotence next to your name and you'll be omni.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

In reference to God, no this character couldn't. In one respect, God is all powerful and omnipresent and another, the Bible teaches that there are many things not even known. Thus, if this character thought he knew God, he wouldn't know how much other material God has instore. Probably, only people who make it to Heaven, such as us Christians, may have this information revealed to them. In real reality, there's not going to be any PIS to reduce advantage of God so a character can walk in and execute a plan (e.g. Supernatural). This character should have trouble with a powerful character with psychic abilities like Apocalypse, where, in my reality, there isn't going to be any PIS.

Loading Video...

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah,he will lose to higher reality warpers.

Anime high tiers destroy him