Is it really that some people will exited by seeing women get beaten to death by men?

hkesupermantis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Is it really that some people will exited by seeing women get beaten to death by men? (26 votes)

Yes they exist. 81%
No I refuse to believe human is this dirty. 19%

I asking this question because some video games have female characters death and some people will collect these death scenes on video web, and there’s definitely have a lot of people enjoy this kind of stuff.

So I wonder if they will get excited too even it is real world women get torture to death?

• 
Dangannopoopoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's people that romanticize or are at least interested death in general, very weird but very real. That's why you have snuff films and those websites that show real life death.

Avatar image for ifdcruledtheworld
IfDCRuledTheWorld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Human depravity will always be entertaining to certain people. Until it happens to you.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's people that romanticize or are at least interested death in general, very weird but very real. That's why you have snuff films and those websites that show real life death.

Looks like 616 Thanos has a few followers.

Anyway, jokes aside, yes. There're sadly people like that. Some humans are just plain f%$ked up in the head.

mimisalome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hkesupermantis:

First thing you need to understand is that video game characters, no matter how graphically convincing they are, are not real people, not real person, not real women.

To some people (specially people who had grown up playing video game at the same time the graphics were just developing and can see the technical changes)

this distinction is pretty clear.

Now that is the issue you need to understand.

To people who can distinguished the differences, they treat video game characters as no more than they treat animated mannequins or robots.

They are not alive, they don't feel pain, the feelings expressed are fake and simulated.

Inside these "characters" are hollowed virtual spaces, they are just skins of polygons and textures.

If the animation is poorly done, the facial expressions are awkward, and/or glitchy many of such people would readily find it funny.

Just like how warped and exagerrated images of slapstick cartoon characters are funny to many people, because again they are not real.

Gamers who are curious of the technicalities and techniques use in animating them usually subject such video game characters to various situations to discover glitches and anomalies, or just to appreciate the details the developers and artists had put in their work.

Of course in real world there are sick people who love to see others getting tortured.

And may probably find some kicks watching simulated video game characters getting "hurt".

But you shouldn't readily conclude that hurting a video game character is akin to hurting real life people.

There is a big distinction, and I believe most gamers know the difference between fictional and real.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I cry when I have to kill kangaroos or chickens.

last0fth3risen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, of course such people exist.

However, it's important to draw a very firm distinction between people who like watching it as a fictional/role-play scenario, and those who will actually do it in real life. I do not believe that liking such things reflects badly on your character, unless you actually harm real people to satisfy that urge.

Jaggernutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@last0fth3risen:

Yes, of course such people exist.

However, it's important to draw a very firm distinction between people who like watching it as a fictional/role-play scenario, and those who will actually do it in real life. I do not believe that liking such things reflects badly on your character, unless you actually harm real people to satisfy that urge.

Loading Video...

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WTF

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean I don't condone violence against women but if a game puts a woman as my opponent I ain't gonna hold bacck

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Eh, a person is a person and you know what they say

Although that is pretty disturbing fetish
Although that is pretty disturbing fetish

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

your hobby is maybe football or basketball and thats simply what they like or do as a hobby.

not everything is crazy , they have been simply raised and teached different and not by our societies standards.

they are actualy pretty normal humans like every1 else.

you are maybe even not normal for some of them , who knows.

point is , there are way worse humans on our planet so what exactly are you trying say?

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

your hobby is maybe football or basketball and thats simply what they like or do as a hobby.

not everything is crazy , they have been simply raised and teached different and not by our societies standards.

they are actualy pretty normal humans like every1 else.

you are maybe even not normal for some of them , who knows.

point is , there are way worse humans on our planet so what exactly are you trying say?

So you're saying this is okay?

NicolascageGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By NicolascageGOD

A game and real life has lots of differences. I certainly wouldn't be excited if a woman was beaten to death IRL. Not many people would be like this but there are always few people who are into this stuff.

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Arthur_Morgan

@takenstew22: no?

im saying they dont give a damn about our rules or morals but know its illegal.

Avatar image for wolverinebatmanftw
WolverineBatmanFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I can't help but feel Raze will have an interesting take on this.

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Hammer of Justice is Unisex.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Newsflash! Men, women and children die in video games and other media all the time! Hel, a lot of women in fighting games are treated exactly the same as men! Take Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat for examples; they have strong female presence and these strong females get beaten, even killed.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, I thought the OP was talking about real life.

Video games are way different. It's still weird though.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's kind of naive to think otherwise.

Jucaslucasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Those Abby death compilations are pretty satisfying, ngl.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

WHAAAAT!!! I got to go watch those. Thanks.

Is it bad if I don't know if I'm joking or not?

Dangannopoopoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Dangannopoopoo

So I wonder if they will get excited too even it is real world women get torture to death?

He was sorta talking about both. Idk If this is flying over most peoples heads or not. You had the right idea.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He was sorta talking about both. Idk If this is flying over most peoples heads or not. You had the right idea.

I think you quoted the wrong person.

Dangannopoopoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ELDOMINANCE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i'd rather see men kill each other who beats a woman for pleasure

hypebeliever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#29  Edited By hypebeliever

Well, to answer this question there can be several cases made for those who enjoy the videos of female characters death and collect these death scenes for videos. Most of them are still not the kind of dirty human beings you talked about.

1. Lot's of people enjoy violence in movies or video games, so if a scene goes bloody, it sure turns them on, and there's quite a huge portion of our population who love violence and gruesome.

However, most of these violent game lovers wouldn't really hurt people in real life, so it's perfectly fine if they enjoy such thing. While many of these female characters in video games are very sexy, which is another thing that turns men on, I guess I don't have to further explain why people would enjoy such thing do I?

2. If it's more than just violence, there's another explanation. You can take a look at this website
https://www.quora.com/Why-do-I-like-my-favorite-characters-getting-hurt
It discusses some people confessing that they like it when characters they like gets hurt, it can be due to the huge amount of drama created through troubles or even death, but other times it can also be due to delight people get through violence. For example, the violence through sex activities turns people on, right? While here about these video game female characters, it can be also due to the players liking the characters so they visualizes what they want to do with the characters through video game beatings to reach a kind of effect, therefore turning them on.

So I believe a large portion of these people who enjoy the women getting beat videos like them actually because they like the character.

As long as you aren't heavily affected IRL by these content and respect women still the love for these videos is fine.

3. The last type, well, perhaps is the kind of people who are truly obsessed with death. Their obsessions are truly the type that's weird to me and can't really give much explanation on that. Still, as long as a person don't really kill people because of this fetish it's not going to matter much.

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SquadDoubleYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By SquadDoubleYou

yes, they do exist but "some" is not the word, those fuckheads are one in a million but still many.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

So that’s your kink?

Avatar image for kingofolympuszz
KingOfOlympusZz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f0f7baf95e44
deactivated-5f0f7baf95e44

Forum Posts