Is it okay to be homophobic

• 114 results
rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Poll Is it okay to be homophobic (108 votes)

Yes 38%
No 62%

Can you not like gay people without being homophobic?

Are you a bad person if you are not comfortable being near or doing things with a member of the lgbtq community? Are people being forced to accept the community?

Should they be forced?

• 
KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Homophobia. Defined as a dislike,hatred or prejudice against homosexuals.

What you described isn't homophobia. Unless your discomfort is prompted by fear or is causing you to be prejudiced against homosexuals. Then yes you are homophobic and that's bad.

But if you feel unnerved by them for whatever reason. You aren't homophobic.

It's still dumb that anybody should feel discomfort around homosexuals unless they're doing something to legitimately warrant your discomfort. A more apt term for such people is overly sensitive and paranoid. Might also be in secure in their sexuality.

But that's just my two cents on the matter

last0fth3risen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, it's not okay.

Being unable to interact normally with an entire subset of the human population, based solely on the awareness of their sexuality is homophobic. Just like being inherently uncomfortable around a certain race is racist. You might not be a bad person overall because of it, but it's definitely a negative trait to have.

Avatar image for deactivated-6108983d0a8fd
deactivated-6108983d0a8fd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You asking some strange questions, Rawsos. Have you recently became a Christian or Muslim ?

Avatar image for deactivated-60f71362756df
deactivated-60f71362756df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, it's not okay.

Being unable to interact normally with an entire subset of the human population, based solely on the awareness of their sexuality is homophobic. Just like being inherently uncomfortable around a certain race is racist. You might not be a bad person overall because of it, but it's definitely a negative trait to have.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 cocacolaman  Moderator

Is it okay to be homophobic?

Define "okay" and "homophobic."

Can you not like gay people without being homophobic?

It's possible if you somehow manage to hate every individual gay person's personality without regard for their sexuality but that's not probable or realistic

Are you a bad person if you are not comfortable being near or doing things with a member of the lgbtq community?

If it's because of their personality, that's fine. If it's solely because of their lgbtness, then no

Are people being forced to accept the community?

If by forced you mean someone is threatening them, then no, though some may feel that way because of cancel culture being on a constant rise. YouTube and Google advertising support for LGBT is not forcing.

Should they be forced?

Obviously not

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By rawsos

You asking some strange questions, Rawsos. Have you recently became a Christian or Muslim ?

no im just young with questions

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rawsos said:
@king_saturn said:

no im just young with questions

oh

iknowwhoyouare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it okay to be arachnophobic or claustrophobic?

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's ok to not like gay people, I get it (my dad and all my uncles are homophobic in this sense), it is however NOT ok to be a cunt and attack gay people.

Avatar image for deactivated-63348143d7cff
deactivated-63348143d7cff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@last0fth3risen said:

No, it's not okay.

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Basically as long as you don't do any harm,you are good. But please maybe try out being more accepting towards them?

Antebellum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

In Nigeria is normal.

Snezychan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is it not? I have no problem if someone wants to distance themselves from me and my girlfriend just because we are homosexuals. Anyone who says otherwise is mentally challenged to a degree. Why are people so stupid these days? If it isn’t your own family member you shouldn’t have a say over them. But, regardless, if you harass me I will fight back.

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^

The person above is the moronic side of lgbt

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^

The person above is the moronic side of lgbt

you sound like the kind of person who calls back conservatives uncle toms

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaperthegrim: watching snezychan's thread made me lose Braincells, especially the one where she claimed somebody didn't die(I think,that was scummy ngl)

mimisalome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If such lifestyle works for you and you're not harming anyone, who am I to tell whether it is "okay" for you or not?

Though you must learn to accept the consequences of your decisions, (if there are any), and not just blame it on society and start calling anyone who disagree with you as intolerant or bigots or whatever, like some other groups of people.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, it's obviously not. Generally speaking, disliking somebody because of immutable characteristics they have no way of directly changing, such as their sexuality or their race isn't really fair.

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaperthegrim: watching snezychan's thread made me lose Braincells, especially the one where she claimed somebody didn't die(I think,that was scummy ngl)

what threads

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rawsos said:
@divyansh13 said:

what threads

She said that Sandy Hook never happened

I actually do remember that. But I don't understand what that has to do with what I said.

Phobiaxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As long as you aren't actively attacking or antagonizing someone based on that characteristic alone, what you think about them or if your uncomfortable around them is, or rather should be, irrelevant.

Snezychan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divyansh13: Didn’t have balls to tag me or reply directly then, big man?? I guess it is surprising that many lgbtq people are like me and my girlfriend. We aren’t mentally ill attention seekers like you and E-soyboys who think we need any special protection and those idiotic crap lmao. It doesn’t matter what people think of us as long as they don’t come near us to harm us, which is something you idiots are butthurt about. Go get a life.

Snezychan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sylvie_dottir: @rawsos: @divyansh13: You boys have a problem with me then? What was wrong about what I had to say? Being told by the media someone got gunned down in an elementary school because “guns are bad and scary” proves it happened? I presented the evidence TO DISPROVE THE WHOLE NARRATIVE. Shut up and go away.

darkeryoda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

nobody fear these gay idiots they get beaten everytime show up idiot people

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@snezychan: not homophobic sorry¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And oh,I don't wanna waste time with braindead retards like you.

Snezychan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divyansh13: I am homosexual and don’t feel any shame so I too cannot be Homophobic but that isn’t the point. You surely aren’t apparently homophobic but that doesn’t change the fact you are a retarded attention seeker who clearly thinks all gays should be like you. Pathetic and sad.

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@snezychan: the last sentence,you couldn't describe yourself and all your political shit well

And I love how you are saying that I am attention seeking all while falling into the so called "bait".

Snezychan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divyansh13: Baiting is a form of attention seeking. Go to an asylum and let them fix your mental issues before they get worse lol.

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@snezychan: maybe you should try that,it might stop your political thread making fetish.

Snezychan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JustAnOutcast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not really, the same way its not ok to be sexist or racist.Its better to not dislike them in general ofcourse, but its not as bad, as long as you dont cause any harm.

LeeM724

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#42 socajunkie  Moderator

You can have whatever view you want as long as you aren’t hurting anyone.

PenguinBegins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is no such thing as homophobia, no credible psychologist or psychiatrist ever talked about such a phobia, it is simply a term invented by "progressive" fanatics to try and manipulate people into not being critical of homosexuals. at the very most "homophobia" could be called rhetoric.

Snezychan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sylvie_dottir: It may or may not have happened but it is irrelevant. To me it did happen but it was instigated by the Mossad not some Muslim hijackers. The point is Sandy Hook definitely didn’t happen because the Court literally turned the first amendment THE FIRST LAW of our country into a toilet paper and ordered Alex Jones to pay the fine for something he has been approved by the laws to say. The court went against its own principles and that is how we know they tried to cover the trails to the truth of the event. It didn’t happen so deal with it. Why need a law to censor someone if that which they speak is false? The only reason for it is that they speak the truth and are destroying your narrative… Besides IT HAPPENED IN AMERICA, not under some dictatorship, where freedom of expression has been absolute for centuries and has been a theme of this country. Where are the children you asked? Do I look like their mom or something? How do I know? I am not saying they are alive right now, idiot. I don’t know about that but what I know is the shooting is a hoax.

Mustafa-28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snezychan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Snezychan

@sylvie_dottir: That is really weird though. The proof has been presented but you didn’t even bother reading. Americans are not and never going to be punishable for what they say under the first amendment but Alex Jones got huge fine saying it, imagine. The only reason he got in trouble is because IT NEVER HAPPENED, lady. It is a lie and the government needs to cover it up. This is literally the case where, “the court committed a crime”. If they wouldn’t let anyone talk about it I surely am not going to be allowed to dig their graves lol.

Snezychan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Snezychan

@sylvie_dottir: Uuh. Nutjob = outlawed and cannot speak what they want? “CONGRESS SHALL MAKE NO LAW”, consider that. Stricter gun laws = the rights of the entire state or even the entire country violated, fake footage = people see false information on tv which doesn’t affect them directly right at that point. Which do you think is easier? How can you not expect a backlash when you seek to implement some crazy restrictions?? Staging false shooting concerns waaaay less people and gives them a lot less risk, as you simply are leading people to think “guns are dangerous”. How about the protests? How about the possible riots? How about the uprisings? That is what they have expected before they take our guns so they don’t just take them right away. Sandy Hook legitimately doesn’t force people to come out and do any of those against anybody. It is also a psyop. If you want to disarm the people wouldn’t you want to at least make them feel bad about themselves or afraid of their own weapons?? Sandy Hook is there to do that. But btw we will soon have stricter gun laws as the ATF is thriving under illegitimate Biden.

The evidence is as clear as day, friend. They literally committed a crime against the founding fathers. He was sued because they had to cover up.