Is it normal for Québec to serve in French only?

• 51 results
Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Rouflex
As Québec only official language is French
As Québec only official language is French

http://www.cjad.com/cjad-news/2015/07/17/health-insurance-board-posts-we-speak-french-in-quebec-signs-at-service-desks?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Pilasy:La Voix d'un homme

kfhrfdu_89_76k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I deleted my original comment `cause I didn`t read the article in full, before I wrote it.

So..eh...

Let`s all start talking french.

I`ll use the Google translator. Sound good?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@rouflex: From what my ex and french teacher have said to me, no.

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Quebec is completely backwards with its whole "French Only" thing. The rest of Canada is bilingual. They have been playing this game forever and they don't have what it takes to stand alone as their own country or culture.

I say this as a Canadian immigrant to the US who left Quebec when they tried to become their own country.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I deleted my original comment `cause I didn`t read the article in full, before I wrote it.

So..eh...

Let`s all start talking french.

I`ll use the Google translator. Sound good?

Just don't visit Québec :P.

@laflux said:

@rouflex: From what my ex and french teacher have said to me, no.

Where is the point? Please explain your point of view.

Quebec is completely backwards with its whole "French Only" thing. The rest of Canada is bilingual. They have been playing this game forever and they don't have what it takes to stand alone as their own country or culture.

I say this as a Canadian immigrant to the US who left Quebec when they tried to become their own country.

Bait comment?

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rouflex: Not bait. Speaking as former anglophone minority in Quebec.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rouflex: Not bait. Speaking as former anglophone minority in Quebec.

The moment you said Canada was bilingual, my bait detector went psycho.

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rouflex: Why? Canada is largely bilingual as I understand it. The Quebecois/francophones are hardly a persecuted minority in Canada.

I read the article you posted and it seems to me that the Quebecois are still pulling the same crap they were a decade ago. It is counter-intuitive and as your article points out: dysfunctional and discriminatory to keep attempting to be a "french only" zone. Why handicap your own people by not teaching them the "lingua franca" of the time which ironically is English? Why discourage tourism and immigration?

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This'd probably be similar to the "English-only" policies of some Southern U.S states which have a large Spanish speaking minority.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

They want to preserve the french language.

Which explains why Celine Dion continues to release french albums eventhough her english albums are selling better.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Rouflex

@nothingclever said:

@rouflex: Why? Canada is largely bilingual as I understand it. The Quebecois/francophones are hardly a persecuted minority in Canada.

I read the article you posted and it seems to me that the Quebecois are still pulling the same crap they were a decade ago. It is counter-intuitive and as your article points out: dysfunctional and discriminatory to keep attempting to be a "french only" zone. Why handicap your own people by not teaching them the "lingua franca" of the time which ironically is English? Why discourage tourism and immigration?

Discourage tourism and immigration? Are we flamming their @$$ with acid? I mean, if they come here they should like our culture which implies that they like French. Evan if they were not, all they need to do is ask for locals help. My sister went to japan recently and did get help from the person she was living with.

Canada threat Québec like it was his mission to learn the second language, but outside of old french territories descandants, can you name me a place that still speak fluently french? The french language is a dying language in Canada and Québec is not a exception. If the nationalists did nothing to change the situation the signs would still be in ENGLISH only (In the province of Québec). Normally, i would not encourage a place to insist so much but if we take the context that Québec is in, it is normal that its population is on the defensive. And lets be honest, its not like english folks were the most hated minority on earth. Québec has more english universities than British Canada has of french universities. If you seriously think you can go anywhere in the west and get served in french you wish. This is without counting the fact that for the majority, they hate us.

Ps:Mandarin will soon be the first language, will you learn it or will your excuse fade?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jhazzroucher

@rouflex said:
@nothingclever said:

Discourage tourism and immigration? Are we flamming their @$$ with acid? I mean, if they come here they should like our culture which implies that they like French. Evan if they were not, all they need to do is ask for locals help. My sister went to japan recently and did get help from the person she was living with.

Canada threat Québec like it was his mission to learn the second language, but outside of old french territories descandants, can you name me a place that still speak fluently french? The french language is a dying language in Canada and Québec is not a exception. If the nationalists did nothing to change the situation the signs would still be in ENGLISH only (In the province of Québec). Normally, i would not encourage a place to insist so much but if we take the context that Québec is in, it is normal that its population is on the defensive. And lets be honest, its not like english folks were the most hated minority on earth. Québec has more english universities than British Canada has of french universities. If you seriously think you can go anywhere in the west and get served in french you wish. This is without counting the fact that for the majority, they hate us.

Ps:Mandarin will soon be the first language, will you learn it or will your excuse fade?

Is the french language in Canada different form the french language in France?

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rouflex: Would it be safe to assume you are a French Canadian living in Quebec? If that is the case it is funny that we have had opposite experiences. I was an English speaker living in Quebec born to bilingual parents. I never considered myself bilingual because I was never quite fluent in French.

Why isn't bilingualism good enough for the people of Quebec? And given Quebec's historic struggle with language/identity and the apparent contempt with which it is treated by the majority of Canada why would they continue with obnoxious stunts like in the article you posted? And why attempt to force your language on government workers as a matter of procedure? Doesn't that kind of contextualize your language in a bad way? Now it is a rule rather than a matter of self-expression and effective communication? An exclusionary mindset does not seem to have helped much thus far...

I can't speak to university language and cultural trends in Canada so I'll take your word for it.

Lol, if Mandarin becomes so important that I need to know it to function and communicate effectively with the majority of the population in my home country then yeah, I'll learn it.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Rouflex

@jhazzroucher said:
@rouflex said:
@nothingclever said:

Yes.

@nothingclever said:

@rouflex: Would it be safe to assume you are a French Canadian living in Quebec? If that is the case it is funny that we have had opposite experiences. I was an English speaker living in Quebec born to bilingual parents. I never considered myself bilingual because I was never quite fluent in French.

Why isn't bilingualism good enough for the people of Quebec? And given Quebec's historic struggle with language/identity and the apparent contempt with which it is treated by the majority of Canada why would they continue with obnoxious stunts like in the article you posted? And why attempt to force your language on government workers as a matter of procedure? Doesn't that kind of contextualize your language in a bad way? Now it is a rule rather than a matter of self-expression and effective communication? An exclusionary mindset does not seem to have helped much thus far...

I can't speak to university language and cultural trends in Canada so I'll take your word for it.

Lol, if Mandarin becomes so important that I need to know it to function and communicate effectively with the majority of the population in my home country then yeah, I'll learn it.

How ironic... You assume Québec has a problem with it identity? Do you evan know history? The only reason why les gens du pays can't stick with a culture is because British has keep them away from it! We were Canadiens (Canada of New-France) before the british invasion, but we changed because we were forced to. Then, we were Bas-Canadiens but since we made a rebellion we became Canada-Est and finally they gived us the name Québec for a second time (First time was right after the invasion IIRC). The culture of British Canada, is the culture of Québec (Poutine, Hockey, Good Peeps, Symbols). The Culture of Québec bases is the maple leaf, fleur de lys and french. Fact is, British Canadians did not want to be called Canadians or have the mapleleaf (Not so long ago) to represent them. No wonder, it is not their symbols! ''Canadians'' are descandants of British Subjects that are ignorant of their history (All Hail the Queen!) and the only reason why they call themselves billingual is because the assimilation is not done yet.

You claim Canada is bilingual but yet you admit that you are not billingual... How laughful. Lets me return you the question, why is bilingualism not good enough for the people in British Canada? Québec, independant or not, have his own status and can decide for themselves. And what did they choose? French, not bilingualism... cause bilingualism lead to assimilation if it only goes in one way.

See, you are only using the tourism excuse to make yourself look revelant. Quit it already.

Ps:I enjoy the baitride.

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rouflex: Uh, you mad bro? Why would you post this topic if you are going to get so agro about it?

To answer question in the title of this thread:

No, it is not normal for Quebec to only serve in French because the rest of Canada supports a bilingual approach though English seems to be the primary language spoken in Canada.

The article you posted flat out says that both languages are equally "official" and that Quebec is just choosing to ignore English. I'm sure that francophones are accommodated all over Canada, especially in government buildings. Apparently there just aren't a lot of you compared to the greater population of Canada.

Dude, I'm not sure how my relative bilingualism is relevant. Based on the conclusions you seem to have drawn from my posts as well as the content and style of your posts you may be a bit shy of bilingual...

Of course you "enjoy the baitride" because you started a thread so you could go on a tangential Quebecois rant or two on anyone who disagrees with you. Lol.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I confirm that our languages are both similar and differents.

Kaliss.

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All Quebec wants is to preserve their culture. After the two World Wars, alot of the American European population who spoke their home countries language stopped it to not be persecuted. That's why we don't have a large German, Italian, Russian, speaking population.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rouflex said:
@nothingclever said:

It's similar to the differences between American English and British English.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Rouflex

@nothingclever said:

@rouflex: Uh, you mad bro? Why would you post this topic if you are going to get so agro about it?

To answer question in the title of this thread:

No, it is not normal for Quebec to only serve in French because the rest of Canada supports a bilingual approach though English seems to be the primary language spoken in Canada.

The article you posted flat out says that both languages are equally "official" and that Quebec is just choosing to ignore English. I'm sure that francophones are accommodated all over Canada, especially in government buildings. Apparently there just aren't a lot of you compared to the greater population of Canada.

Dude, I'm not sure how my relative bilingualism is relevant. Based on the conclusions you seem to have drawn from my posts as well as the content and style of your posts you may be a bit shy of bilingual...

Of course you "enjoy the baitride" because you started a thread so you could go on a tangential Quebecois rant or two on anyone who disagrees with you. Lol.

Lol, bruh, 4 real, if you don't evan know that Qwebec has only one official language you are clearly out of your element.

Ps:I do.

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rouflex: Again you miss the point. Quebec is the exception not the rule. That is why it is "not normal."

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rouflex: Again you miss the point. Quebec is the exception not the rule. That is why it is "not normal."

Again, you refuse to see the reality of British Canada and Canada Québecois.

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rouflex: Canada = 1 country "yes" or "no?"

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Rouflex

@nothingclever: Canada Québecois never agreed to be with British Canada,, British Canada (UK) invaded Canada of New France and to top that, Québec technically won in 1995 if we take out New-Canadians who were given the citizenship in exchange of a No Vote (And the 200 000 persons we could not contact aftermath). Plus, Québec has a special status as it never signed the constitution.

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rouflex: Lol. Still part of Canada.

"But... but we have 'special' status..."

"But... we have our own culture and language..."

"But... we don't have enough French universities..."

"But" nothing dude. Quebec is a part of Canada. Your own article says that both languages are "official" languages of Canada and Quebec is part of Canada. Government employees should switch to English if they can and if it is the preferred language of the citizen or immigrant they are speaking with. Your stance on this issue encourages discriminatory behavior by government officials and also supports general rudeness.

If I speak English fluently and French just barely and you speak English and French both fluently for the sake of politeness and in order to effectively communicate we should speak English. Case. In. Point.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Rouflex

@nothingclever:

Lol... You know Québec has two languages?

Lol... You know Canada has enough french universities because well... it is bilingual!

Lol...English is above French.

Lol... the west can speak serve you in french without any problem.

Lol... Québec is shooting himself in the foot by not speaking english.

Lol... Québec has no special status

Wrong, just wrong bro.

You know we are not talking about theories here? Canada Québecois has a special status, it own culture and it own laws. Canada Québecois has only one official language and British Canada disrespect it own ''Bilingual'' status.

Ps:Bruh.

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By NothingClever

@rouflex: Yes Quebec is "shooting itself in the foot" with its xenophobic stance. Putting out little signs proclaiming that you only speak French in your government buildings is childish, dysfunctional, quasi-legal it seems, and discriminatory. It is so very petty. Historical context doesn't matter here.

I'm quite sure that if you went to a Western Canadian government office and spoke only French you would be accommodated with a translator eventually. Maybe you couldn't function in much of the rest of Canada speaking only French. Maybe you could. I don't think either of us can say for sure. You are part of a minority population dude, get used to it.

You can't even properly address any of the points I've made. You need to work on your English if you are going to make arguments on this site. You are obviously not fully understanding what I am posting. The irony of that fact in this particular discussion is not lost on me.

Quebec being a province of Canada is not a theory. It is reality. Google that s***.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nothingclever: Wanna talk about obvious? What about you go on wikipedia and see that the only official language of Québec is french? Please tell me, if Canada decided for Québec, why does he not force Québec to have two official languages? A bilingual country is not a place where you eventually get service. In a bilingual country, you ask for it and you get it (Not eventually) and perhaps your eventually is a synonym of either forever or never (The second is most likely). My english is not perfect but why hate on it? You are passing your time telling me i'm wrong but yet you don't evan know the base... You need to improve your bait skills, you just admitted that we are not one identity but two... The minority is, because assimilation have been effective outside of Québec and it is the reason why we have the law 101. Don't like it? Stay out of Québec and accept the fact that there's nothing xenophobic in the place.

Ps:;Shazam!

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#29  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

Quebec is a beautiful place, with beautiful architecture, delicious food, excellent wine... and horrible people. I've been all over the world and these people were easily the worst of the worst. Mean spirited, cold hearted bastards. Prideful and rude to a fault. They feel they are better than everyone else on the entire planet, and don't truly except anyone whom is not a native born from Québec. They don't even like other Canadians not from Québec, or European-French.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seriously, if they're doing it to preserve the language, i dont think it's right. People dont have the luxury and time to learn french. If they want to preserve french, they can implement having two french subjects, in schools within Quebec perimeters, one which is discussing on the grammar, usage, etc and the other is application or "conversational french".

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naamah_obyzouth: Celine is from Quebec and she's not horrible.

Yes she is a horrible person. I have heard her refer to her fans as "the little people."

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:

Yes she is a horrible person. I have heard her refer to her fans as "the little people."

I don't think she would say that.

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naamah_obyzouth said:
@jhazzroucher said:

I heard her say that. It doesn't really matter to me if you believe me or not.

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By NothingClever

@rouflex: I am "hating on" your English ability because you lack comprehension skills. You posted an article that states both languages are equally official and that tacitly condemns Quebec's actions and you have proven yourself unable to address points I have made.

Work on your own bait and debate skills so you don't get schooled in your own bait thread about your own culture's silly ways.

If I was baiting you I would say this:

Quebec is a beautiful place, with beautiful architecture, delicious food, excellent wine... and horrible people. I've been all over the world and these people were easily the worst of the worst. Mean spirited, cold hearted bastards. Prideful and rude to a fault. They feel they are better than everyone else on the entire planet, and don't truly except anyone whom is not a native born from Québec. They don't even like other Canadians not from Québec, or European-French.

This guy speaks the truth. Quebecois are the worst French people in the world.

I have made all the points I care to make in this thread. Your English language skills just aren't up to making a sensible argument and I am not going to waste my time. You probably should not make bait threads in which you are going to get butt-hurt. Trolling your own bait thread is low class.

I'm out.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naamah_obyzouth said:
@jhazzroucher said:

Céline Dion is respectful of her fans, english or french. When she won the Anglophone prize (Can't remember the exact name) in 1990, she refused it because she refused to see herself as a Anglophone artist but a Québécois who made a disk in english. She even suggested to rename it the prize of the Québecois who made the biggest impact on a international scale.

We are reputed to be one of the nicest peoples on earth, so i don't know which bad experience you had in our province but i think there is far worse than us on earth. We don't feel like we are superior, just trying to make our way out of the British Canada. As for British Canadians, we do not hate them, they hate us and pretend the opposite.A good part of the West thinks we do way less than they do, that we are not worthing the energy they put inside us, but in reality, Québec does not have the full suport of British Canada. Hydro-Québec is a good example.

I have made all the points I care to make in this thread. Your English language skills just aren't up to making a sensible argument and I am not going to waste my time. You probably should not make bait threads in which you are going to get butt-hurt. Trolling your own bait thread is low class.

I'm out.

Your point was without foundations, on many occasions you proved that you did not know anything about the subject. My attitude toward you is not the same as for the others. Know why? Cause i know your little secret. May you have a sweet day, see you next time United Statien of North America.

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By NothingClever

@rouflex: You know my secret? That I live in the US? Not a secret dude.

Work on your reading for comprehension skills. You look bad when other people use your own sources against you.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Rouflex

@nothingclever: In the source the person is personally thinking that there's two language in Québec (Refering to Canada Bilingualism) but in reality there is only one official language hence why those panflets are there to make you read in french. Now you can play the same disk again, but you have yet to proove that you are right. Perhaps you look bad when you don't know the base of Québec, eh.

Raiiyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rouflex said:
@nothingclever said:

Newfoundland, New Brunswick...

Actually to be honest, New Brunswick and Newfoundland are both more bilingual and comprehensible than Quebec. I was just there two months ago and it was easier to hold a conversation in french than it has ever been anywhere in Quebec. Ottawa has a bilingual university program, my friend actually graduated from it last year and all civil servants outside of quebec are required to be bilingual. My friend got refused a job in Ontario because she couldn't speak French in a city with like no francophones. Inside quebec however, its pretty hard to find someone who works in public service that speaks english, let alone speaks it fluently. If you drive anywhere in Ontario, signs are bilingual, the same is said of Nfld, NB and iirc BC too. Quebec is the only place that refuses make any accommodations for speakers of another language. In fact, its a downright crime if you speak english half the time. So don't go saying that the French are oppressed in Canada or that French is a dying language. I went to a French Immersion school outside of Quebec and learnt French whereas in Quebec if your parent isn't english you can't go to an english program let alone an immersion program. All that does is set people up to fail. And then they wonder why so many people leave Quebec. My ex bf came back from Romania after getting his doctorate and wanted to settle down in Montreal but the language requirements were way to strict (and he can speak french) so he high tailed it out of here. Quebec needs to be more inclusive in order to flourish or have any growth period. There are too many people stuck in the past. Just look at you calling the rest of Canada British Canada... like for real dude? It was centuries ago bruh, time to move on. This is Canada. No France or British whatever. We are a cultural melting pot of hundreds of ethnicities, where people are meant to feel free to be who they are. These ridiculous lines you are drawing in the sand have no bearing on today's world.

Also, the rest of Canada has a myriad of reasons to hate Quebec: Separatists, large debt (that they want writ off), FLQ, bratty participation in federal politics... if Quebec acted like a team player, maybe they wouldn't have such a bad rap sheet.

Also, Quebec has TWO official languages. Whether you like that or not, English and French share equal importance across all of Canada. Yes, there are pockets where french is not spoken at all and similarly for english, but don't act as though Quebec is the only place you can find French. ffs, French people don't even know how to communicate with quebecois because of how mangled the language is. Our swear words are like 16th century church words for goodness sake.

And when did wikipedia become a basin of knowledge?! *smh*

bruh, you need to like do some serious reading, maybe take a few classes on quebec and federal politics... maybe read a few articles about the current state of affairs the federal and provincial economy is in... and don't even go there about Hydro Quebec... the company that robs its citizens -_-

but there is a tiny minority like me who are super not mean :o

Also, since when the heck did quebeckers get 'nicest people in the world' description? There is no one on this planet who is sane that would ever say that :/

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rouflex:Your source contradicts your own point of view. I'm gonna go with the source. You keep missing the point that Quebec is behind the times and on the wrong side of history. Your own source confirms the pettiness of the actions taken by French Quebecois government officials and says their actions are not commensurate with Canada's laws and practices. It is pretty clear. A source should support your argument. Yours doesn't. It answers the question posed in the title of this thread with a "no." Quebec is part of Canada. Canada is bilingual. Quebec should be bilingual. Done. Again, your own source contradicts the point you keep trying to make. And you are arguing "is" vs. "should be." Quebec should desist their petty struggles and assimilate. Considering the laws and overall culture of (mostly British) Canada as a whole Quebec is in the wrong. Numerically and statistically they are out of synch with the rest of the country.

You support a discriminatory, exclusionary, and xenophobic position on this issue. You are morally wrong here. Your stance also violates basic rules of politeness.

Your answer to everything boils down to "nu-uh, we're French!" And that is exactly what is wrong with your people. You seem to think a French heritage negates morality, laws, and statistics. It doesn't. And using it as a crutch is the same untenable position the Quebecois have historically fallen back on. Look at your past posts here. That is the crux of your argument. Your people cling to "outsider" status rather than just being decent and assimilating in the face of a country that humors your culture's heritage with national bilingualism.

You are incapable of understanding English enough to argue an actual point or to use an English language source to back up your argument. I can't believe you have 28.5k posts of this kind of garbage.

Be a good Quebecois and stick to French.

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raiiyn: You are my hero. Excellent points.

Raiiyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@raiiyn: I'm just putting it out there that my personal experience in visiting Quebec was both amazing, and horrid at the same time. I loved the beauty of Quebec, but I was treated very poorly almost everywhere I went. I found the people to be incredibly rude and mean. I obviously did not mean to suggest everyone in Quebec is rude and mean, but it was by far the worst treatment overall that I have ever encountered visiting a new place.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naamah_obyzouth:

Do not generalise the place just because you had a bad experience, that would be silly.

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rouflex: Its not generalizing when a majority of the people that I encountered there where horrible people.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naamah_obyzouth: Have you seen a majority of the 8m peoples there? If not, then you are using generalisation.

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rouflex said:
@naamah_obyzouth said:

@rouflex: I was there for three weeks.

Three week is not enough.

PIlasy:La Voix d'un homme

I met more friendly people in New York and I was only there for a week, so whatever man.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Rouflex

@rouflex said:
@naamah_obyzouth said:

@rouflex: I was there for three weeks.

Three week is not enough.

PIlasy:La Voix d'un homme

I met more friendly people in New York and I was only there for a week, so whatever man.

Its sure with a attitude like that, peoples wont be friendly with you.