Is anyone looking forward to Metroid prime?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Vrakmul

It already came out. It has been out since august the 24th. It is the end of the prime series.

Clantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Clantern

Is anyone looking forward to the new metriod prime for the Nintendo Wii?

Apparently it's suppose to be better than Twilight Princess, and that's my favourite game for the wii.

I'm really looking forward to this game because i liked the DS one, and with all metroid games, they do nothing but improve.

BTW this post was not aimed at Sparda :-P

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3  Edited By Sparda

Clantern says:

"Is anyone looking forward to the new metriod prime for the Nintendo Wii? Apparently it's suppose to be better than Twilight Princess, and that's my favourite game for the wii. I'm really looking forward to this game because i liked the DS one, and with all metroid games, they do nothing but improve. BTW this post was not aimed at Sparda :-P"

Lol. Not aimed at me!?

I already have it....I've played every Metroid game, beaten nigh every one (d*mn Metroid 2!), and I can say with confidence as a Metroid fan, that Metroid Prime 3: Corruption is a freaking awesome game. I would give it 10/10, right now. It's that good. It just feels....so.....epic. Epic, and awesome. The greatest controls for a FP game, discounting PC games. If you have a Wii...

BUY THIS GAME NOW.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Vrakmul

It is possibly the end of 3d metroid in general. Or even metroid itself. But that's not likely. Then again all good things must die eventualy and metroid has been around for 20 years or so.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sparda

Dreadnaught says:

"It is possibly the end of 3d metroid in general. Or even metroid itself. But that's not likely. Then again all good things must die eventualy and metroid has been around for 20 years or so. "

That's true.....but I have a distinct feeling Metroid will come back soon :D

Clantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Clantern

Omg, i acctually knew it was out, but i don't know why i put looking forward? :S maybe because it's late, who know's, anyway i'm planning on buying this game and i wan't people to tell me everything about this game except the story line. :-P

Much help appretiated.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Vrakmul

Some say that by 10 years all of nintendo's original series like mario, zelda, kirby, and metroid will be dead and replaced by new flagship series'. If so then this would leave transformers as the last major franchise from the 80's. Video game series tend to be less stable then toy line's or comic's. TV series are even less stable.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sparda

Dreadnaught says:

"Some say that by 10 years all of nintendo's original series like mario, zelda, kirby, and metroid will be dead and replaced by new flagship series'. If so then this would leave transformers as the last major franchise from the 80's. Video game series tend to be less stable then toy line's or comic's. TV series are even less stable."

I don't think Nintendo will ever drop them.....well, maybe Kirby. It's not as popular, and I think that Star Fox is already dead, actually. But Metroid, Mario, and Zelda probably won't ever die. They've done too much for the company.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By ArranVid

It was a good game I guess. Metroid 1 and Super Metroid are better in my opinion :-) Also 'Metroid: Zero Mission' is better in my opinion.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This Dreadnaught person just disappear? Anyway, Prime is cool, tough at times but then Metroid games aren't that easy especially Dread lol

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Metroid is an underrated series needs to be utilized more.