Is america going to crap

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By martyyy15

With all the messed up things going on in the country is USA going to sh*t? So much wack things these days ugh

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

To be fair, the whole world is crap, not just America.

Avatar image for cezar_thescribe
Cezar_TheScribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Cezar_TheScribe

Is Obama, Biden, Pelosi, Reed, Clinton, and many more still in Washington?

Then yes, America is in trouble.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

America isn't going to Crap... America is fine... everyone wants to b!tch and moan and talk about how things was so much better back in the old days of America... forgetting how hard those days was on minorities...

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AweSam

America has been pretty deep in it for years.

Bogey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes the United States is heading towards a downward spiral.

GoldenStar66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blame Bush!

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cezar_thescribe:

Yes indeed. Our constitution is getting walked on like crazy and people thinks its "progressive"

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By nerdork

@king_saturn said:

America isn't going to Crap... America is fine... everyone wants to b!tch and moan and talk about how things was so much better back in the old days of America... forgetting how hard those days was on minorities...

This, and so much more...

Things are exponentially better in the US than in the past. Some things are still on par, and some things are sub-par. The term for people who complain about the US in a CV thread is Weekend Warrior; or Monday morning Quarterback.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

lol the title makes it sound like the US is going to poo itself

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for spidermanandsuperman
spidermanandsuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

We are a country that exists because we killed off the people that were already living here. The word "going" is not applicable here. Founded by crappy people with twisted morals and it's only gotten slightly better.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

#17  Edited By SOG7dc

let me throw my 2 cents in here. I am a history major after all. Now, to my understanding when people refer to the "history of America's greatness" they are usually referring to the gilded age of American history. now to go further we must understand what gilded means; gilding is the art process by which lead is layered with a gold paint. in other words making something appear to be more valuable or better than it actually is. Some historians use the term "The business of Politics" because of this era. Politics looked good on the surface but in reality it was not nearly as great as it appeared. Back then government practiced laissez-faire which means hands off. Government did some things that were pretty harmful to our country and our economy like passing tariffs which are taxes on imports that forced people to buy domestic products. Other less than scrupulous tactics used back then were the way we used (and still use) subsidies which is government money used to help businesses and the best way to get one was to bribe senator. (see how we have a checkered past?) Government officials used the spoils system which is nepotism. And back them the democrats and republicans where at each others throats just as much as they are today. Back then republicans wanted the “gold standard” and fought for business men (monopolists, baners etc.) and democrats fought for the “silver standard” and they fought for the common man (farmers, the working man). Rep wanted high tariffs and Dem wanted low tariffs. They also engaged in smear tactics back then. You may have heard of “waving the bloody shirt” ? you see republiucans dominated elections after the civil war by reminding people of the blood shed and blaming democrats for it (using fear as a political tool…sound familiar?) and they also used patronage in the civil service by appointing other republicans to those positions. Now some of this did get changed with the election of Rutherford b hayes who did not use the spoil system and removed corrupt republicans who he deemed untrustworthy (like how Chester Arthur was removed from tax collector of NYC) but it got worse again with the election of James Garfield who did use the spoil system. Garfield, however, was assassinated by James Guiteau. Now the reformation of the spoils system came with….. I bet ive lost your attention by now lol sorry about that I get carried away with history but my point remains: we are a nation with flaws but we are getting better. if you want to expedite change write a letter, visit your congressman, start a petition. you have to use the system instead of being a slave to it

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@cezar_thescribe:

Yes indeed. Our constitution is getting walked on like crazy and people thinks its "progressive"

My response to this thread and the OP (the comment below above in particular).

Loading Video...

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Land hasn't done anything wrong, people do :D

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

No. America (along with the rest of the world) has never been perfect and it never will.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. I love my country and it might not be doing as well as another country but it is damn well doing better than lots n lots of other countries

Avatar image for deactivated-579e79a09210d
deactivated-579e79a09210d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I blaming everyone in america

Am i blaming myself?

Why yes, yes i am

Silavite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

America may be bad, but at least our polititions arent turning into dictators every 2 years. (Poor Egypt....)

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By martyyy15

@sog7dc:

I kinda lost you there lol, a bit technical haha. But they elected a trans girl ( aka a dude) as prom queen in a school. Makes me wonder wtf is going on here lol

Avatar image for banestrokelobogrundybatarrow
BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmmm... Is America going to crap.... Let me ask you something at the end of the day is anybody here going to do something about it? Hmm?

Avatar image for banestrokelobogrundybatarrow
BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My point is STOP B****ING!

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SOG7dc
martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc:

google it. Trans woman voted prom queen. I kid you not

Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Yes. China's got them by the balls.

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By nerdork
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Sadly, yes.

Our politicians are all lying fakes, our corporate leaders know only greed and our sense of right and wrong has been strangled.

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#32 inferiorego  Staff

Nope, you're just getting older and realizing it sucks. It's been sucky for a while.

ShadowX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@martyyy15: and thats a good thing. She isnt a dude. And if you think that minorities and opressed people getting rights and being treated fairly is "america going to crap" Then I don't want to know what a good america is to you.

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope, you're just getting older and realizing it sucks. It's been sucky for a while.

Yup. Like for the past four decades.

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowx said:

@martyyy15: and thats a good thing. She isnt a dude. And if you think that minorities and opressed people getting rights and being treated fairly is "america going to crap" Then I don't want to know what a good america is to you.

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sucks a little less than bush era

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowx:

No I belive trans people are people too absolutley. BUt granting a guy who thinks and dresses like a female the right to use womens locker room is wrong. Born a man you are man, born a woman are a woman. I don't like people hating trans people cause they are diferent. But accepting it as normal is not right. Is being skitzophrenic normal, no its not. BUt does that mean they should be treated as sub human. ABOSLUTLEY NOT. Same for trans people

Bogey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omg I wish I could sit everyone down and lecture about the history of our country. America is on the rise but people are just so so uninformed about our country.

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By nerdork

@martyyy15 said:

@shadowx:

No I belive trans people are people too absolutley. BUt granting a guy who thinks and dresses like a female the right to use womens locker room is wrong. Born a man you are man, born a woman are a woman. I don't like people hating trans people cause they are diferent. But accepting it as normal is not right. Is being skitzophrenic normal, no its not. BUt does that mean they should be treated as sub human. ABOSLUTLEY NOT. Same for trans people

So wait…you accept people who are different, but refuse to let them feel normal? That is a huge contraction to that little backpedal you tried to pull.

Based on that post…you allow differences, so long as they do not merge with your existence. Very open minded…

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc:

OMG you sound just like this guy I know in college. he LOVES HISTORY. I mean he can go on for hours about it ( and has before lol). You two would get along great XD. Now that would be an epic history debate haha

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By martyyy15

@nerdork:

There isn't anything wrong with not being normal. But if its a mental condition it should be treated. Doesn't mean their not human, just means they got an issue. I would know lol, I got ADHD. I'm diferent but I'm human and a regular guy lol

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#43  Edited By V_Scarlotte_Rose

@nerdork:

There isn't anything wrong with not being normal. But if its a mental condition it should be treated. Doesn't mean their not human, just means they got an issue. I would know lol, I got ADHD. I'm diferent but I'm human and a regular guy lol

It's the body that's wrong, not the mind. Transitioning is the treatment.

Bogey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Bogey

@nerdork said:

@martyyy15 said:

@shadowx:

So wait…you accept people who are different, but refuse to let them feel normal? That is a huge contraction to that little backpedal you tried to pull.

Based on that post…you allow differences, so long as they do not merge with your existence. Very open minded…

Would you drastically lower the age of consent so sexual predators can feel normal?

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

Every country in the world almost is going to hell.

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdork:

Once again you contradict yourself. You say your different, but a regular guy. Regular is a synonym of normal. So, you allow yourself to feel normal, though different; but not others?

The hypocrisy is astounding.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

I love how when you of all people say "wrong" I just know you mean gay.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@bogey said:

@nerdork said:

@martyyy15 said:

@shadowx:

Would you drastically lower the age of consent so sexual predators can feel normal?

That is not even a fair comparison......at all pedophilia is sick and disgusting. Transsexuals is a whole different thing entirely and it's not bad for society,the only people who has a problem with are ignorant people.

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bogey:

Those sickos are horrible. Don't even get me started on them, yes they are people too. But absolultye horrible evil DIGUISTING PEOPLE. HOW SOMEONE CAN DO THAT TO A KID IS BEYOND ME....NO Scratch that how the hell someone finds a child sexually attractive is so fcked up its unreal. THose people are god damn sickos and pervs!!!

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

@nerdork:

YAY THIS ARGUMENT AGAIN