Is a Walking Dead movie trilogy too little too late?

Insomnimaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Insomnimaniac

I think most people lost interest in the show a few seasons ago. Now I'm sitting here trying to catch up on season 9 & just thinking "Why I'm I still watching this?".

Do you think these films are just gonna flop or is there still a fan base willing to pay money to see a Walking Dead movie?

Zezima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It could be interesting

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know, even with the sharp decline in ratings it's is still one of the most popular dramas on TV. But whether that will or will not translate to box office revenue is a whole different question.

Insomnimaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know, even with the sharp decline in ratings it's is still one of the most popular dramas on TV. But whether that will or will not translate to box office revenue is a whole different question.

It'd be a hit for sure if they do a Breaking Bad crossover.

Dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#5 Dernman  Online

Yeah I think it's too late. If they did movies they should wait a few years after the tv franchise ends and reboot it.

Insomnimaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:

Yeah I think it's too late. If they did movies they should wait a few years after the tv franchise ends and reboot it.

Yeah that would make more sense, just play on peoples nostalgia years down the road.

Dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#7 Dernman  Online

@dernman said:

Yeah that would make more sense, just play on peoples nostalgia years down the road.

Almost sound sarcastic. I say that only because I keep hearing people lambast studios for playing towards the nostalgia.

I wasn't even thinking of the nostalgia effect to be honest. I was just thinking of a property that is still viable. I mean like superhero movies. How many Superman and Spider-man movies have there been. Some could say they're played out but you don't really think nostalgia when they do another. IYou're right though. In a way it is. I guess it's all in the way you look at it.

Insomnimaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Insomnimaniac

@dernman said:
@insomnimaniac said:
@dernman said:

Almost sound sarcastic. I say that only because I keep hearing people lambast studios for playing towards the nostalgia.

I wasn't even thinking of the nostalgia effect to be honest. I was just thinking of a property that is still viable. I mean like superhero movies. How many Superman and Spider-man movies have there been. Some could say they're played out but you don't really think nostalgia when they do another. IYou're right though. In a way it is. I guess it's all in the way you look at it.

You know it's kinda like Breaking Bad & El Camino. Had El Camino came out in 2013 I wouldn't have really cared, it just would've felt like the next episode of Breaking Bad but after 6 years I'm so ready for a Breaking Bad movie.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Punisher is busy

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too little, too late for me. Some people might enjoy them but I've been out since mid way through season 8.