Injustice 2nd Season Pass-MMH,Red Hood,Power Girl,Sub-Zero?

• 99 results
Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 48

Well Ed Boon gave a hint on twitter that the next DLC character might be Zatanna since he typed some thing's backwards.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#52  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Putting Scorpion or Sub-Zero or ANY MK character in this gave is a very hack thing to do

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

Static Shock didn't win the poll.... he got like 4th place. Red Hood won, then Zatanna.

Also since there are 2 very lightning focused and powered characters already in the game i seriously doubt he'll be here.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By Vaeternus

@ SpidermanWins, Incorrect..,Zatanna didn't win...she was leading early on then Static overtook her......several sites besides twitter reported it. Red Hood and Zatanna were the runners up. Much like MMH won over Zoom in a previous poll..and he wasn't in the poll because MMH would dominate for obvious reasons.

In fact Static, Swamp Thing and Zatanna all dominated...Boon hasn't revealed just who won overall yet, only the last 3 in the vote...observe

http://testyourmight.com/threads/boon-reveals-the-3-characters-that-got-the-least-amount-of-votes-in-unofficial-dlc-poll.32753/

@jonny_anonymous said:

Putting Scorpion or Sub-Zero or ANY MK character in this gave is a very hack thing to do

Well, Scorp is the poster boy for NRS he's even in their icon. Honestly, if they keep putting DC guys and one MK guy as a nod I won't mind. It worked well for Freddy, and obviously any guest character won't have anything to do with the story so I'm not worried about that.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, now that Batgirl is available for download, it's shown that Lobo has been moved to the villain side of the roster, leaving 3 slots open for the hero side. There's hope!!!!

InnerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

scorpion is out so i see no reason not to believe this guy now.

InnerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RT @InAntWeTrust@noobde Martian manhunter sure would be a nice playable character *sighs* EB: I agree! ;)

RT @Officialrafario@noobde So prayin for a new Season Pass! More 4 DLC! EB: Prayer is a powerful thing. Keep it up. :)

off ed boons twitter

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By SandMan_

While Jason is cool...Isn't the game already over saturated by Batman characters?

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think they should just release Mortal Kombat vs DC two with all the MK guys re designed.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well there's another rumor going around that Supergirl might be a part of the second season pass instead of Power girl.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_claw: HELL NO. We already have Batman and Batgirl, we don't need Superman and Supergirl. -__-

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We don't need any more Bat Characters.......

Static, Powergirl/Supergirl, MM, Raiden

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@jedixman said:

@jedixman said:

Not too hyped for Powergirl. I'd rather Supergirl, personally

Scratch that. I want Starfire instead.

* HIGH FIVE *

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#64 JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman said:

@jedixman said:

Not too hyped for Powergirl. I'd rather Supergirl, personally

Scratch that. I want Starfire instead.

* HIGH FIVE *

• Starfire
  • Static
  • Maxwell Lord
  • John Stewart

There. That is what I want for the next DLC.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Vaeternus

@racob7 said:

I think they should just release Mortal Kombat vs DC two with all the MK guys re designed.

That would be cool, given MK9 and Injustice's success that wouldn't surprise me one bit if WB(who ironically owns both DC and MK) said ok...MK vs. DC 2, make it happen NRS/DC lol but just as long as they keep it separate series from MK and DC exclusively.

We don't need any more Bat Characters.......

Static, Powergirl/Supergirl, MM, Raiden

I'd love to see Raiden, I think he'd fit in more then Sub-Zero or someone like that.

tasir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why do people want supergirl we already have superman and Zod comming soon how would she differ from the two

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Jokergeist

@tasir: Exactly. We already have Batman and Batgirl, why the hell do we need a Superman and a Supergirl?? Power Girl adds more variety believe it or not.

SUB-ZERO BETTER NOT FU%KING BE IN THIS GAME. I'm already furious about Scorpion.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol ^ Why do so many people hate Scorpion, he's far better then freaking Batgirl and half the game is Batman characters already talk about wasted slots...lol

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

@vaeternus: Comic people hate him because he is there, and 'taking up a space'.

Also Boon has repeatedly mentioned on twitter that there was only room for 1 MK char in Injustice.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Vaeternus

@vaeternus: Comic people hate him because he is there, and 'taking up a space'.

Also Boon has repeatedly mentioned on twitter that there was only room for 1 MK char in Injustice.

I know about boon's recent twitter comments, but sadly there have been tons of leaks lately on bigger games like this one. But I'm fine with just one honestly, as far as comic people hating him because he's taking up a space, that's subjective. I personally don't care as long as the character plays well. I can say the same about Batgirl, Harley, NW, Joker Batman characters in general. It's one thing to Have Batman and Bane, but these other guys also pissed off lots of people.

On a side note, the game is also not just played by Comic book fans but the fighting game community which is a mix of SF, MK etc. They do not care as much about one or two guest character slots.

tasir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By tasir

honestly we need a character like swamp thing someone who fights diffrently not red hood cause cmon he'd basically be deathstroke mixed with nightwing not supergurl shed be superman not atrocitus he would be to much like sinestro and hal give me booster gold swamp thing martian manhunter and beast boy

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On a side note, the game is also not just played by Comic book fans but the fighting game community which is a mix of SF, MK etc. They do not care as much about one or two guest character slots.

You could argue that the game was primarily aimed at getting comicbook fans to play it considering there are a slew of characters in it only comicbook readers would know about.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Martian Manhunter is great although he should of been the first DLC.

Then we have 2 more copies and another MK char hm, better be fake.

Next DLC gotta be perfect if im gonna start this disgusting game up again.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Injustice is great, far from disgusting..

@outside_85: you cqn also argue that the game was aimed at the generql fgc, this game wasnt just máde for comicbook fans in mind. If anything the game has done a much better fan service vc mvc. Countless costumes, already more dlc then mk had. Dc fans should not be complaining. Im also a dc fan.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop with the Batman characters.

It's pissing me off.

Level the playing field. All of the Leaguers have villains except Aquaman and Flash. Even Green Arrow has Killer Frost.

Give me Black Manta and Reverse Flash.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaeternus: True, true. Lets just say it's been a joint effort to bring together two big fan bases in oder to create a big pile of money :) Like Soul Calibur 4 had Yoda and Vader to lure in the Star Wars fans.

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#77  Edited By deadpoolrules

Dude,I would hate to see more 3 characters wasted.

Johnni_Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

• Starfire
  • Static
  • Maxwell Lord
  • John Stewart

John Stewart is by far the last lantern type character we need in this game. Kyle, or Carol would be much better choices.....

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Jokergeist

Martian Manhunter: Great choice :)

Red Hood: ...seriously? More Bat people??

Power Girl: Great choice :)

Sub-Zero: HELL NAW.

---

They need to add Plastic Man. They must.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaeternus: True, true. Lets just say it's been a joint effort to bring together two big fan bases in oder to create a big pile of money :) Like Soul Calibur 4 had Yoda and Vader to lure in the Star Wars fans.

Agreed. As for the crossover gig, lol nothing shocks me anymore man. Between SC with Yoda, MVC, MKvs.DCU, Smash Brothers with Snake, SF vs. Tekken, now Injustice having Scorpion no crossover shocks me anymore lol. It's all for more money, and profit like you said. From what I understand, the DLC for Injustice is doing well that's a good thing. Imagine once MMH is released lol.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#81 JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman said:

• Starfire
  • Static
  • Maxwell Lord
  • John Stewart

John Stewart is by far the last lantern type character we need in this game. Kyle, or Carol would be much better choices.....

Why Kyle over John?

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atrocitus would be so bad ass to have.

A bruiser like bane, but faster, and spews blood with his claw/bite attacks?

He'd be like what Venom was to Marvel Vs Capcom 2.

Johnni_Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

@johnni_kun said:

@jedixman said:

• Starfire
  • Static
  • Maxwell Lord
  • John Stewart

Why Kyle over John?

John would be too similar to Hal. Kyle on the other hand has more gameplay variety.. He fights very different than Hal. Not to mention they could use him as Ion, or the current White Lantern status.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnni_kun I agree, I think Kyle is far more badass and a more relevant GL then John is honestly..plus John is a such a tight A$#, imo the most boring GL personality wise.

InnerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope power girl is in the game if so thats who im going to use.

so far im rocking bane and GL

when i was a kid i won a street fighter 2 tournament in los angeles i was the youngest guy there. i cant wait to really get competitive with this game.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I plan on maining Zod besides my current roster Hawkgirl, Scorpion and Flash. I read from someone at E3 that Zod has entirely different moves then Superman, the most similar move supposedly is he has similar move to Superman's flying punch move but instead he punches you then grabs you. The rest are entirely different. Supposedly his trait move is he uses a monster from the phantom zone(don't know how true this is sounds kind of weird)

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#87  Edited By Deranged Midget
Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

@vaeternus: Interesting! It's good to hear that he's unique compared to Superman and the other powerhouses!

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Vaeternus

@deranged_midget:

Totally lol, His Super move sounds intense lol punches you through the moon? Ouch...overkill much? lol

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By cfrehse

why are people complaining about sub zero and scorpion being in the game. A ton of people will get them plus random people appear in MK games. Freddy Kruger and Kratos? i mean randoms appear in every fighting game.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By evilvegeta74

Zod!!!! I will never buy a season pass again. The only character I wanted that was a DLC is Lobo, and he's not that great on the game, Batgirl and Scorpion are better fighters ingame, and I don't care for them on the game. I'll wait on MM to be released and I'm done.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cfrehse said:

why are people complaining about sub zero and scorpion being in the game. A ton of people will get them plus random people appear in MK games. Freddy Kruger and Kratos? i mean randoms appear in every fighting game.

lol I know right? Apparently it's ok for other fighters to have "out there characters" like Snake in Smash Bros and Yoda in SC, but don't put Scorpion in a DC game OMG, OMG!! lol If anything MK and DC have more in common then the former examples lol.

But honestly, one can argue there's too many Batman characters but that's ok...they could put in someone like Black Mask or Ventrioloquist and nobody would care lol even though they would be wasted slots as neither are fighters...

At any rate, Zod is awesome far better news then Batgirl imo but his super is epic...have you seen it?

How epic is this super?

Loading Video...

btw to see more guys, tune in tonight to Conan at 11....;)

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JonesDeini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 212

User Lists: 9

Welp...I can finally properly vent my hatred of Jason Todd...

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By King_Saturn

They really don't need a Scorpion or Sub Zero in this game... but whatever. Martian Manhunter and Power Girl are Great Additions... Red Hood is questionable... would have rather seen Swamp Thing.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Black_Claw

MM and John Stewart (via alternate skin) have been confirmed. Please do not have freaking Red Hood in this game, PLEASE.

JohnnyGat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By JohnnyGat

I don't mind "guest" characters as long as they're redesigned to fit the feel of the game's world.