Incels and Simps need to get a life.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gdara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Title.

I've been hearing stories from Celebrities and YouTubers and it is getting more common.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ed112579360
deactivated-60ed112579360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

bruhmoment6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
gdara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

gdara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's make this a meme thread.

bruhmoment6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gdara said:

Let's make this a meme thread.

yes

Avatar image for deactivated-60d4d60fdf33c
deactivated-60d4d60fdf33c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Person below is a simp

Avatar image for deactivated-60d4d60fdf33c
deactivated-60d4d60fdf33c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And folks, that's how you ruin a thread

gdara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Hulk_Hater_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60bc80d4d7069
deactivated-60bc80d4d7069

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

divyansh13ALT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iknowwhoyouare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude really tagged me, deactivated his account and hid like a pussy. These are the types of snowflakes society has produced and are only proving me right.

gdara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By gdara
No Caption Provided

People who don't know what simp means be like this.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee206c1e31a
deactivated-60ee206c1e31a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes I agree, and same with feminists.

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love how Asta just roasted themselves lol

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Simps and incels are ok on the whole, it's just a minority of them that are annoying (in the case of incels, a minority of them have dangerous thoughts, like Elliot Rodger)

Abraham_2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, I've encountered a lot of them before at my school and on social media.

bruhmoment6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gdara said:
No Caption Provided

People who don't know what simp means be like this.

wait thats my meme...

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Indeed, and Isshiki simps are the worst.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

bruhmoment6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MyGod105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I fear that increased number of simps and incels might be inevitable product of the accumulation of exclusive access to sex among the small percentage of men.

No Caption Provided

While roughly the same percentage of women are having regular sex as before, the number of men with no access to sex is rising rapidly. This could divide the men into 2 groups, the first one would be guys who can get as many girls as they want, without any need to commit to any one of them, and they are likely to have many children with many different women, who will inevitably then be singly moms, and often unable to raise their kids properly on their own.

Second group would be the guys with no hope of getting any romantic or sexual experiences. This groups is likely to have an increased chance of developing depression and will have no biological incentive to contribute to society, and will prefer to spend their time on activities such as games.

A large portion of people from this second group will become either simps or incels, depending on their personality traits.

It's strange that no one sees this as a crisis.

GilbertShiesty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

- 2d Waifu Simp

iknowwhoyouare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortein said:

I fear that increased number of simps and incels might be inevitable product of the accumulation of exclusive access to sex among the small percentage of men.

No Caption Provided

While roughly the same percentage of women are having regular sex as before, the number of men with no access to sex is rising rapidly. This could divide the men into 2 groups, the first one would be guys who can get as many girls as they want, without any need to commit to any one of them, and they are likely to have many children with many different women, who will inevitably then be singly moms, and often unable to raise their kids properly on their own.

Second group would be the guys with no hope of getting any romantic or sexual experiences. This groups is likely to have an increased chance of developing depression and will have no biological incentive to contribute to society, and will prefer to spend their time on activities such as games.

A large portion of people from this second group will become either simps or incels, depending on their personality traits.

Bingo!

And it's only going to get worse if society keeps sweeping this issue under rug, the 80/20 rule will soon become the 90/10 rule.

Because toxic masculinity, mans-planning, the patriarchy etc are apparently bigger issues. No one cares about suicide or crime rates among men as a result of the crisis.

Also the majority of society (60% at the very least by Math) aren't bothered by this crisis.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iknowwhoyouare:

But what can be done about it?

The first conclusion one might make is that we should help men improve themselves so as to become attractive to women. And while for the individual average man this is the best possible approach, this wouldn't necessarily fix the problem.

It would all depend on whether the female sexual preferences are fixed or relative.

If they are relative then by improving yourself, you would get into the group where you want to be, but you would also push out someone from that group, and the problem on the level of society would remain the same.

Avatar image for staticspeedstrr
StaticSpeedstrr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've seen some of your other threads, aren't you one?

Could be another person idk

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Simps do have lives. The only criticism they receive are they're white knights or they're pussy whipped

PenguinBegins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Simps are a social disease. I have no problem with incels.

gdara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By gdara

@staticspeedstrr: You probably got the wrong person. I am just overall too positive to most people regardless of gender and I being a teenager going through puberty likes making sleazy jokes.

iknowwhoyouare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortein:

But what can be done about it?

Proper education and strong fathers in the home would be a good start.

Through education we teach the next generation to not judge others by superficial things i.e. looks, height, money, status etc. basically expanding on Martin Luther King's quote to include more than just skin color.

Strong fathers in the home would give a example for boys to aspire to become and girls to want to be with a partner who has the same characteristics as her father. With so many weak beta fathers/absent fathers these days, it's no surprise many girls wind up chasing bad boys and continuing an endless cycle of destruction. Celebrity idolization is also out of control and destructive lifestyles are promoted in pop culture. This can only end if we make a stand with our wallets. Basically go woke go broke.

The first conclusion one might make is that we should help men improve themselves so as to become attractive to women.

This is true though women would have to do their part too otherwise there's going to be winners and losers. Sometimes all that hard work, jumping through hoops gets you little reward if the woman you end up with has a piss poor attitude while the good ones are already snatched up.

And while for the individual average man this is the best possible approach, this wouldn't necessarily fix the problem.

Social media and oversaturation of technology has made this more difficult.

It would all depend on whether the female sexual preferences are fixed or relative.

It's not going to be fixed. Whether they want to admit it or not, females have always desired the best i.e. the guy with the best genes, the guy with the most resources etc. Also a capitalistic system makes this virtually impossible. Not every job pays equal nor are there equal numbers of those jobs etc.

If they are relative then by improving yourself, you would get into the group where you want to be, but you would also push out someone from that group, and the problem on the level of society would remain the same.

That is true. If the bottom 99% of men all became like the top 1% of men, then unfixable differences would be the determining factor of where each man lies on the social hierarchy. The Brad Pitt types would always remain at the top but the Danny Devito types would get pushed out where they once had that advantage over regular guys.

Abraham_2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree

Avatar image for deactivated-649b3c3886bc7
deactivated-649b3c3886bc7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iknowwhoyouare: This is one of the best posts I think you’ve ever made. It isn’t filled with misogyny, presents logical arguments and explanations, and makes a lot of sense. Kudos to you for that.

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akz: twitch exists dude,it will be relevant as long as twitch is relevant

gdara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers