In all serious, whats the most insane feat you have witnessed a human perform?

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JaylinFreeman

Elaborating, “insane” (in this context) meaning drastic, superhuman, extraordinary.

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In person or can we choose internet stuff too?

Avatar image for iimpy_alpha_god
Iimpy_Alpha_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A friend of mine's friend literally lifted a Honda CRX with both of his hands, and he was a small dude. Like 5'6 weigh in like 165. It was crazy.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saw a guy perform a handstand on a stack of chairs and gradually add chairs to increase its height. That takes crazy core strength and endurance

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't see it personally, but this is definitely the most insane, in every sense of the word.

Loading Video...

Goldeneye54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter Cyoteson

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#8 god_spawn  Moderator

Eddie Hall’s 500kilo deadlift.

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Baldur_Odinson  Online

My lifting 6 fully-grown men off their feet above my head; granted I was laying down, but still.

Avatar image for redhood_jaytodd
RedHood_JayTodd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RedHood_JayTodd

When I was in the military (Air Force), in basic and technical training, we were taught the story of the "real Rambo" US Army Green Beret Master Sergeant Roy Benavidez, whose heroic actions during the peak of the Vietnam War, resulted in the rescue of eight men who were part of a 12 man joint South Vietnamese-US Special Forces patrol in South Vietnam. They were ambushed by a 1,000 strong NVA battalion. Upon hearing the call for assistance, MSG Benavidez armed himself with a Bowie knife and medical kit and voluntarily jumped into a rescue chopper that was en route to the ambushed patrol. He answered the call so fast and left with so much urgency however that he left his M16 Assault rifle behind. Insane! He jumped into the LZ and defended the perimeter from the 1,000 enemy forces. During this incredible feat called the "6 Hours in Hell", MSG Benavidez took a bayonet wound from a NVA soldier. Benavidez took the bayonet out with his own hands, then took out his Bowie knife and stabbed the soldier to death. He left his knife in the dead soldier and continued to provide aid to the wounded patrol despite having blood blurring his vision and numerous wounds himself.

The Lazarus Soldier, as he was called by us in the US military, was eventually evacuated along with the eight men of the SF patrol and MSG Benavidez was believed to have died. However, just as an Army doctor, who examined and declared Benavidez dead, was about to zip up the body bag the MSG was in, Benavidez spit in his face to let him know he was very alive lol. MSG Benavidez had a combined total 37 bullet, bayonet, and shrapnel wounds during the "6 Hours in Hell". For this superhuman and incredible feat, MSG Roy Benavidez was awarded the Distinguished Service Cross for Heroism, FOUR (seriously!!!) Purple Hearts, and finally the coveted Medal of Honor for "Conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of life above and beyond the call of duty."

I don't care what anyone says, but there is no feat of any kind that will ever transcend what MSG Roy Benavidez did that day in Viet Nam. Through his extraordinary acts in war and in peace, he inspired and continues to inspire countless generations of military service members for his selfless acts of courage, gallantry, quick thinking, and ferocity.

He didn't do this to show off his skills or set a "world record". MSG Benavidez did this for his fellow brothers-in-arms in the heat of battle. That's beyond extraordinary!!! I never got to meet MSG Benavidez unfortunately, but his achievements in life and career are the standards that active duty, retirees, and veterans continue to strive for in everyday life.

MSG Benavidez was the "real Rambo" as they say, but to the few and the proud, he was the "Lazarus Soldier."

No Caption Provided
Loading Video...

mimisalome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 mimisalome  Online

Michel Lotito

IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@redhood_jaytodd: Great story. Reminds me a bit of Simo Hayha the Finnish sniper known as "The White Death" who fought in the Winter War against Russia. He was shot in the face and also thought dead.

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By JaylinFreeman
Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

There was a show on german television where guests would bet on contestants beong able to perform tasks they claimed they could do anything from remembering the exact entries of every original pokemon in their pokedex to recognizing the type of washing powder by touch. It also included some physical tasks like a guy making balloon pop juat by blowong into it through a firehose on which there were people standing on and one guy stood on top of a car and held it in the air for a minute by gripping a rope together woth one hand.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By AbstractRaze

Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson The Strongest Man worldwide

This man from Iceland was directly hit by Thor's Mjölnir thunderstrike, the power of over 6 generations from Walhalla is flowing through his body.

Loading Video...
BramvanElteren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

@odimm: As a regular boulderer I second this. That's like a kilometer of climbing without a rope. Most people don't know this but a 4 meter climb should be heavier than a 10 minute boxing exercise. Respect.

Odimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By JaylinFreeman

@odimm: It’s slang for I’m shocked or astonished.

Odimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Odimm
ninetoadclown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ninetoadclown

I saw this one in person in a Walgreens parking lot.

2 gang members got in a fight .

First guy was a solid brick of roid muscle, 6’6” and built like a mountain.

Second guy was much smaller like 5’8” maybe 150, but he pulled a .38 revolver (I think it was a 38, not a gun guy.) shot the bigger guy 6 times in the chest and stomach.

Huge guy just looked at him, looked at himself, reached up and broke the skinny guy’s neck action movie style and then got in his car and calmly drove to the ER.

Admittedly the Hospital was only like 1/4 mile away.

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers