• 58 results
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

@cbishop said:

@saren: This was easier. And faster, which is why I've been done for over an hour now. I still don't see this as spamming- the threads were already in the forum. I've commented on about 20 or 25 others since I finished with these, and nobody's griping about seeing my name on all of those threads now. Sorry to break up the flow of different avatars- the same-avatar-flood is receding nicely. The griping here is seriously ridiculous. I'm done with this and participating in other threads now. In just a few minutes, I'll have no reason to look at this For-People-Who-Don't -Know-That-A-Site-About-Comics-Is-For-Discussing-Comics Forum again until Imp' posts a new thread. Until then, you have a sunshiny day.

It is literally impossible for this way to be easier or faster. The reason that Text to Display field exists is to make things like this easier and faster. Those threads are all about different topics. Whether you see it as spamming is immaterial to the fact that it is spamming. If you are done with this, be done with this. Have a somewhat passable day and take a warning for spamming and rudeness with you.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

@saren said:
@heatblaze123 said:

@saren: Wow...This guy is showing so much disrespect I'm surprise you didn't ban him.

I don't care about disrespect, there's nothing respectable about moderating a comic book site.

Stop lying -_-

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@saren: I haven't been rude, you just haven't liked what I've had to say. Being matter of fact about not caring if you're inconvenienced for 30 minutes on the ridiculous-topic-control portion of the site is not rudeness. I didn't do it as an attack on you personally, or anyone else. I was working on a project, and now I'm done with it. The fact I didn't do it like you would have done it doesn't make me rude either. Had I made disparaging remarks about you personally, or cussed in my responses, that would have been rude. I didn't do any of that. This is my Saturday, so it's more than passable. "Somewhat passable day?" Who says that? That's rude. lol Have a bonafide, undeniably sunny day. You've made me laugh for an hour now. As the dwarves said of Bilbo Baggns: may the hair on your toes never fall out! :)

@saren said:
@heatblaze123 said:

@saren: Wow...This guy is showing so much disrespect I'm surprise you didn't ban him.

I don't care about disrespect, there's nothing respectable about moderating a comic book site.

Stop lying -_-

I can't lie- I laughed at loud at that.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#54  Edited By ImpurestCheese
Avatar image for rocketraccoonthingy
rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 8

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#57  Edited By ImpurestCheese
cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@pyrogram: Didn't seem that way to me/ didn't think about it. At this point, who cares? Had I made article-related comments on each thread, nobody would have had anything to say. At least I was honest about what I was doing. They had all moved off of the front page as of 90 minutes after I was done. The whining about it took longer. At this point, let's not tie up Imp's thread any longer.

Avatar image for rocketraccoonthingy
rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 8