Avatar image for cozy_da_djed_eye
Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

He not dead so no. Plus, it sound like he regurgitating info from other videos on youtube

Here's a little something to consider, though, particularly if you "black"

No Caption Provided

Now that right there is "genuine"

HeckTate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 7

^This.

For some reason it's easier for people to believe in massively complex conspiracies that would have to involve thousands if not millions of people than it is to believe the simple obvious answer. Granted, conspiracies do happen all the time, but when you're talking about a conspiracy as large as the Illuminati is supposed to be you would think there would be some actual hard evidence. And when I say evidence I don't mean "if you read into these lyrics" or "look at how these famous influential people are seemingly connected to one another."

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As someone that's researched this for years I have come to the conclusion that when you see all these artists putting "illuminati" symbols in their music videos and stuff, its just a clever gimmick to get people talking (it obviously works) it was more believable back in the day (I used to believe it when I was younger) when you rarely heard about it in music besides a few people, that caused people coming up with theory's about modern day illuminati (Which was supposedly disbanded in the 1700s) then more artists and people caught on to all the attention these things were getting and started doing it too, which is why you see "illuminati" symbolism in many music videos, movies, and commercials, now its just a really overdone gimmick IMO.

Also Freemasons are not Satan worshipping illuminati puppets, my grandfather is a Master Mason, and I can tell you with 100% certainty they have no connection to the "illuminati" they get a bad rep because they are a secret society (actually they aren't, they're a society with secrets) and since they aren't supposed to talk about anything they do as Masons unless its with another Mason outsiders get suspicious and start making all these false claims with little no evidence to support their claims. So any misinformed jackass with an internet connection can put pieces together that aren't there and convince a bunch of weak minded fools into believing what they say.

/rant

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HeckTate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: lol

@blade_r: Yeah the Freemasons stuff is almost more ridiculous. Freemasons run ads on the radio to join up with them. Saying they're into Satanism or world control is like accusing your local Elks club of the same thing.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Blade_R

@hecktate said:

@homicidalmaniac: lol

@blade_r: Yeah the Freemasons stuff is almost more ridiculous. Freemasons run ads on the radio to join up with them. Saying they're into Satanism or world control is like accusing your local Elks club of the same thing.

Lol people just believe anything they see on the internet. It really ticks me off when people start bashing Freemasons though, because my gramps is a master mason and he is a good person. Yeah the induction ceremony is a bit strange but that's because people don't understand the context of what they're doing lol they are literally just reenacting what happened to Hiram Abiff

HeckTate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r: I remember being "inducted" into the Boy Scouts from the Cub Scouts when I was a kid and the ceremony we had for it. It involved lots of beads, feathers, and stories that were supposed to be Native American in origin (though I'm pretty sure much of it was made up by white people a couple hundred years after we killed off most of the natives). Despite all that, no one in their right mind would say the Boy Scouts are some secret organization that worships "spirits" and "pagan gods." I honestly don't understand how the Masons get accused of the same things or worse, or why it would even matter if they did worship anything but a standard monotheistic god.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Eisenfauste

It's coming >:)

No Caption Provided

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hecktate said:

@blade_r: I remember being "inducted" into the Boy Scouts from the Cub Scouts when I was a kid and the ceremony we had for it. It involved lots of beads, feathers, and stories that were supposed to be Native American in origin (though I'm pretty sure much of it was made up by white people a couple hundred years after we killed off most of the natives). Despite all that, no one in their right mind would say the Boy Scouts are some secret organization that worships "spirits" and "pagan gods." I honestly don't understand how the Masons get accused of the same things or worse, or why it would even matter if they did worship anything but a standard monotheistic god.

Exactly. I think the fact that's its grown men, in a club, and they aren't supposed to talk about what they do is what makes people suspicious. I think a lot of people have the "Well if they aren't doing anything wrong why do they have to keep it a secret" mindset. which is understandable in a way I guess. People seem to fear what they don't understand and since they really cant/aren't suppose to know what Masons are about unless they join they assume Mason's are evil devil worshipping villains who seek world domination lmao.

Netshyster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r said:

@hecktate said:

Exactly. I think the fact that's its grown men, in a club, and they aren't supposed to talk about what they do is what makes people suspicious. I think a lot of people have the "Well if they aren't doing anything wrong why do they have to keep it a secret" mindset. which is understandable in a way I guess. People seem to fear what they don't understand and since they really cant/aren't suppose to know what Masons are about unless they join they assume Mason's are evil devil worshipping villains who seek world domination lmao.

And what do you actually know about Freemasonry that you can attest to its innocence? Its amazing how naive and stupid people are.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Blade_R

@netshyster said:
@blade_r said:

@hecktate said:

And what do you actually know about Freemasonry that you can attest to its innocence? Its amazing how naive and stupid people are.

Many people in my family were/are Freemasons. My grandfather wanted to me to join on my 21st birthday but I just wasn't interested. Ill admit I don't know every single thing they do (Obviously since I didn't join but even if I did I wouldn't go around telling people what they do anyway), but I know my grandfather very well (He even has the checkered tile floor in his closet) and I have meet many of his Mason buddies, they are literally regular damn people. Nothing sinister or evil about them at all. The only people that are naïve and stupid are the people that watch a few youtube videos and some Alex Jones videos and think they are Freemason experts.

HeckTate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r: I hate Alex Jones sooooo much. He's one of the world's best fear mongers. He does nothing but profit off telling people that everything they know and love is going to change for the worse.

@netshyster: Trolling? How much do you know about what your grandmother does every weekend? She could be up to some real sick sh*t, which of course she wouldn't have told you about.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

"Illuminati want my mind, soul, and my body, secret society, trying to keep their eye on me."

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hecktate said:

@blade_r: I hate Alex Jones sooooo much. He's one of the world's best fear mongers. He does nothing but profit off telling people that everything they know and love is going to change for the worse.

@netshyster: Trolling? How much do you know about what your grandmother does every weekend? She could be up to some real sick sh*t, which of course she wouldn't have told you about.

Lol I don't like him much either. The only thing about him I respect is how is snuck into Bohemian grove but he exaggerates so much its hard to believe everything he says, also their little ceremonies probably look weird to outsiders but context is needed. Imagine if somebody who knows nothing of religion walked into a church right when everybody is eating the crackers n drinking the whine right after it was stated that that is the body and blood of Christ, to an outsider that'd probably seem pretty strange (People eating the body and drinking the blood of somebody) My point is without knowing the context of what they are doing its not really right to assume we know what they are doing lol sorry for the rant again.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Blade_R

@wolverine08 said:

"Illuminati want my mind, soul, and my body, secret society, trying to keep their eye on me."

Lol coincidently d'evils is one of my favorite hov songs

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

How did this even get started? Is it because they were blamed for the French Revolution and soon became "behind the scenes" scapegoats? They were only a forward thinking think-tank of enlightenment views that could potentially have ruined the then status quo.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

The Illuminati isn't real. Trust me.

Would I lie to you guys?

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The Illuminati is just a bunch of dweebs living in their parents basement profiting off Illuminati propaganda, merchandise, etc

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By RetconCrisis
No Caption Provided

GUYS WE HAVE TO PREPARE OURSELVES

DA ILLUMINATI IS REAL

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength