If you wanted to chip/ID every, or most people on the planet. How would you do it?

Thebigfatgibon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Like to me,

If I wanted to track everyone on the planet using a chip to accuratly depict thier location.

I would make a virus that would threaten people all of the the world.

And then influence the people to take a vaccine (after it's produced).

And would procrastinate the proceedure into say about 3 4 years or so.

Releasing new variants of said virus.

To encourage more people to take the chip/vaccine

So that we even have a chance of insurance everyone has it. By ofc, getting them a 3rd extra shot . Let's call it a booster injection.

Oh, and let's not forget the opposition will be labled and dealt with accordingly.

So after this is all over, we can form a authoritarian world goverment in order to rule over those with an iron fist.

What about you guys?

How would you get people chipped all over the world?

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 cocacolaman  Moderator

lmfao, I applaud you. This bait is better than anything I’ve seen so far this year.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

Yup

Thebigfatgibon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thebigfatgibon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wouldn't, because I don't.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for theinsufferable
TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because everyone doesn't have a phone in their pocket with plenty of chips.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebigfatgibon: what you are saying has already been theorized by many...

The chip part may be down the road but I bet they are expirementing even now with the concept.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thebigfatgibon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AssertingValor:

Agreed,

Body chips are harder to dislocate. Unless your don't mind gettin skinned alive.

Plus, putting a locator within said chip would be ideal.

So if you try to flee our authoritarian society. You will know the consequences after you get cuaght. 😃

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Putting it in the garbage we eat would be a better plan, much cheaper plan yeah.

Government ain't on some Emperor Palpatine shit, let's kill that noise. Vaccine has been given out for decades, now.

TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheInsufferable

@AssertingValor: The point is that there's already way more info out there on all of us than anything a microscopic chip is gonna provide, through social network activities, phones, computer, and all manner of communicative devices. Also, it's not about one or two people, billions of phone owners aren't going to toss their phones out of window just because. So, feasibility of this sci-fi chip aside, it's pointless to make it when you can make a legitimate business and make billions out of devices that can accomplish the same thing more efficiently.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebigfatgibon: Exactly brother, bezos and that lizard guy are trying to control us.

Avatar image for ifdcruledtheworld
IfDCRuledTheWorld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chemtrails with nanites. Everyone breathes it in. Stays dormant until needed.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theinsufferable: you maybe partially correct. Except in theory requiring currently hypothetical chips in vacinne madates for children is a pemptive strategy then.

And still the chip could have other operations than satilitte tracking/surveillance.

Saying we've already sold ourselves to the ceiling of personal data forfeiture and cannot go back isn't entirely true but a microchip could last years and even worse requiring we receive more shots with new and improved chips over time.

Hopefully this never comes to reality.

I'm sure they have chip technology that is virtually undetectable already.

TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheInsufferable

@AssertingValor: 1. Because kids are unlikely to grow to use technology? Was it some poor kids from drought-stricken areas that threatened the rich governments which decided to adopt such preemptive measures?

2. A microscopic chip that has a battery that can last for years and can do many different functions? If anyone accomplished such a technological marvel, they wouldn't put it on vaccines for free, they would make a fortune off of it.

3. I'm saying the number of people who would do that is probably much less than the number of people unwilling to get vaccinated.

4. It has to send signals, you know. The signals from billions of people is not something you can make "undetectable".

The people who want to put chips in your brain aren't even secretive about it. Elon Musk literally tells people he wants to put chips in their brains and people applaud him for it. Following the current technological trends, privacy isn't really going to be a thing in the future, but it's not because of vaccines. Unless you opt to live in a cave or sth, there's something that can be used to track you. Your internet connection, your activity in the internet, telephone, cellphone, and the list just gets bigger, the new cars, the new smart watches, almost everything is getting digital these days. I'm not saying you should ditch technology or anything, I'm just saying that doing something like that chip is pretty redundant and a huge waste of resources when such a huge infrastructure is already there.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theinsufferable: kids can learn not no give out as much data...

I think you make the mistake that these companies and people do not already have the money thanks to trillion dollars spending bills...they have the funds now they can do with it what they will. Hence Fauci had been funding gain of function in Wuhan for years. Forget making money thru capitalism when you can manipulate tax payer money and overstuffed spending bills.

Undetectable means non magnetic and such qualities, and certain signals can be made to only be picked up by certain special equipment.

I think you have the "everybody is a good person" perspective here.

Again like the OP said the chip would potentially come in disguise thru the vaccine poke operating separately from the "Vacinne" but both injected at the same time.

Remember the Covid "vacinnes" do no kill or immunize you from any strain of Covid. Hence they changed the very definition of vaccine just to accomedate this treatment..the virus can still grow spread and evolve inside you.. hence boosters that never end and constant new strains.

Natural antibodies are the best choice here with Covid. Even my paralyzed 78 yo grandmother beat covid in 4 days with natural antibodies.

Remember, I can get a flu vaccine without getting the flu, can you say the same for the Covid treatments?

Put in your body what you will but something's are permanent.

Elon is crazy here but in the open, not in the shadows schemeing..at least that we know yet.

TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheInsufferable

@AssertingValor: I'm not saying everybody is good, quite the opposite in fact. I'm saying everybody is bad and no one is able or willing to do anything about it at this point, but my problem with the chip narrative is that it's largely inefficient. It's like giving news to everyone on a nation through letters delivered by horse-riding mailmen instead of showing it on TV or sth, and if these people have such brilliant minds and inexhaustible resources, they wouldn't opt for such a dumb surveillance methodology. As for whether vaccines are effective or vaccines in the traditional definition, that's a different discussion from whether they have chips.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theinsufferable: well if chips are/hypothetically included I'm sure their efficiency is above our pay grade/elitist status.

Yes many people out there are straight up evil, so when they have to try so hard to scare you into taking something, you know there is an agenda.

eslay03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

lmfao, I applaud you. This bait is better than anything I’ve seen so far this year.

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this supposed to reflect the covid vaccine? Cause if so this is some next level stupid. If anyone wanted to track anyone then they wouldn't release accurate data and say the vaccine has a near perfect record of destroying said virus. And they would be able to do it since they apparently made the virus in the first place.

GearSecond619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stupid method, very costly, time-consuming, resource intensive, and would never fully work considering the number of people who refuse to get vaccinated. I would just put the chips into cell phones, why? Because

In 2022, including both smart and feature phones, the current number of mobile phone users is 7.26 billion, which makes 91.69% of people in the world cell phone owners.

(Source: https://www.bankmycell.com/blog/how-many-phones-are-in-the-world)

Makes more sense to chip those, since 1. You make money by doing it (people buy phones, but you have to give them vaccines for free). 2. Phones won't kill people you want to control (while a virus would). 3. There aren't any large anti-phone groups these days. Plus you can gather more data on a person if you chip their phones

Thebigfatgibon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steve40l:

No its not,

I am not sure why people keep thinking this is covid vaccine related.

Like nowhere would I state that I suspect the covid vacciness of having microchips capable of rounding people up..

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would run around sticking them on people when they are looking the other way

jacdec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I'll put the chips in the hamburger sauce, it would be 10 times faster than with the vaccine.