If you somehow transferred to 15 century earth, and you have no way return to modern world.

MurgerGraham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll If you somehow transferred to 15 century earth, and you have no way return to modern world. (19 votes)

Big name. 53%
Living normally. 47%

Would you try to make a big name or just finding somewhere living a normal person’s life?

• 
Finner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where at? Use my knowledge of the future and modern practices go make a living

MurgerGraham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@finner:

Random place.

Could be Europe could be Japan could be China etc

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it weird I kinda think about this a lot? Anyways it would all depend. This was a terrible time for the inquisition and if you weren’t anything but Roman Catholic, you got tortured and killed. Eastern Europe closer to Germania was probably a lot better than towards Western Europe where the Inquisition was at its peak. I wish I could say I would have future skills to help woo the natives but I don’t think my affinity for computers and cell phones would help me. The smartest thing I could probably do to survive is build a shelter or something in a forest away from towns and villages and steal what I can. This was a time period where if you tried to make a name for yourself you probably got killed, so being away from civilization is the smartest thing to do.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@murgergraham:

@murgergraham:

Could it be at Russia? Or Denmark?

I would use my knowledge to ask if I was in Denmark or Russia and then I would use my knowledge of the future to ask if I could have some soup

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wouldn't want to go to 15th century India ;-;

But the thing is weren't this country not existing at the time and were kingdoms? If so big trouble.

StealthGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it was still in my country, or in Asia or the Middle East I wouldn't mind one bit. I'm not interested in seeking fame or whatever but Maybe at least I can unite every empire here to crush the Dutch Colonialists before they invade. But no, if I have to go to Europe.

I'd like to go the past to change history and prevent bad things from happening

iknowwhoyouare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At least there wouldn't be any feminism or other woke BS

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stealthgrey: that will include British invasion on India, causing it big trouble considering India was a being more developed in that era.

StealthGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divyansh13: oh yeah I don't mind helping them too. Because the British army attacked Indonesia too, they burned my ancestral homeland in Surabaya from land, air and sea.

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Divyansh13

@stealthgrey: what I meant was that British era actually somewhat benefited India before chaos erupted more and I doubt the British would let you help lol.

Avatar image for theinsufferable
TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheInsufferable

That would probably be really bad for them. All the bacteria, viruses and shit I'd take there with me.

OrangeVegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either I get sick and die, or the first few people I meet get sick and die, as we expose each other to odd pathogens and bacteria that neither of our bodies are prepared for. Assuming that doesn't happen, I mostly just function as a regular person. Even if I do know about the future, I'm one guy with no capital and no means of designing any sort of future technology. I'd also probably be a lower class person, given that my home country doesn't exist/hasn't been founded yet. I'm screwed.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either I get sick and die, or the first few people I meet get sick and die, as we expose each other to odd pathogens and bacteria that neither of our bodies are prepared for. Assuming that doesn't happen, I mostly just function as a regular person. Even if I do know about the future, I'm one guy with no capital and no means of designing any sort of future technology. I'd also probably be a lower class person, given that my home country doesn't exist/hasn't been founded yet. I'm screwed.

Basically...also trying to communicate with anyone is gonna be next to impossible.

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Insertnewname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@murgergraham: Rofl would just become the best sword fighter and a legend.

For the girls and glory. And my family.

StellatedColt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, my skin is... well let's just say I'm on the darker side. So, I don't think that's gonna work out for me chief.

Laurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well communication for me would be difficult even in England as language has evolved massively over that time, so making a 'big name' for myself would be almost impossible.

Plus although I have knowledge of the time between then and now, I wouldn't really be able to apply any of it, bar maybe the idea of a sterling engine.

Obviously disease was much more deadly too, and hygiene was negligible so I'd probably die fairly young.

All in all, not a great idea to be honest, if you change it to a few centuries in the future it'd be a different story, but the 1400s? Yeah I'm pretty sure it'd end badly.

Avatar image for deactivated-601ac24c0b37b
deactivated-601ac24c0b37b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’d be a slave... or enslaved. I’d probably screw around and plot a revolt or some shit. Probably would work too.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By mrmonster

Being a regular person in the 15th century would be Hell, so if I want to have any sense of comfort or stability in my life, I have to make a name for myself somehow.