If you made a show or anime, what would it be about?

• 60 results
Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Streak619

I'd makes a psychological shounen.

awshucks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By awshucks

Probably an action cartoon for kids like I used to watch. Something like Generator Rex. I'd use Ben 10 as an example but it's become something else.

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3 said:

An anime somewhat parading the western superhero genre. Main characters are: Kick-Chick, and her partner/best friend FruitPunch. Kick-Chick is a freckled 16 year old blonde girl with a pointed slightly long but upturned nose. She wears a chicken outfit, with a chicken helmet similar to Billy Hatcher, except she also has retractable "chicken spurs" on her boots in the form of daggers.

Kick-Chick kicks, that's almost all she does. She is very aggressive when fighting, but is not a b****, she is just spunky

Fruit Punch is a buff tan/brown skin 17 year old boy with the head of a Pineapple. He fights by punching, and shooting seeds. He's also super duper Hollywood level gay, so tumblr can't even attempt to shipping the two characters

Here's another one: The Human Beetle (can't find a better name).

This is an adult man who was wrongfully imprisoned for years, got out, was arrested again but this time it's for him to be experimented on in order to let him free. The experimentation effected his whole body and tranformed him into a monster, half human half beetle. While in his monster form, he has the proportionate powers and abilities of a beetle. What are these powers and abilities? Well I'll tell you!

Mamoru_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boruto II it's about kid with Burrito powers

Ox_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would make an anime adaptation of the Amber Chronicles.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff45903d43d7
deactivated-5ff45903d43d7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A story about Boruto's dad, he has potential.

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3 said:

An anime somewhat parading the western superhero genre. Main characters are: Kick-Chick, and her partner/best friend FruitPunch. Kick-Chick is a freckled 16 year old blonde girl with a pointed slightly long but upturned nose. She wears a chicken outfit, with a chicken helmet similar to Billy Hatcher, except she also has retractable "chicken spurs" on her boots in the form of daggers.

Kick-Chick kicks, that's almost all she does. She is very aggressive when fighting, but is not a b****, she is just spunky

Fruit Punch is a buff tan/brown skin 17 year old boy with the head of a Pineapple. He fights by punching, and shooting seeds. He's also super duper Hollywood level gay, so tumblr can't even attempt to shipping the two characters

Here's another one: The Human Beetle (can't find a better name).

This is an adult man who was wrongfully imprisoned for years, got out, was arrested again but this time it's for him to be experimented on in order to let him free. The experimentation effected his whole body and tranformed him into a monster, half human half beetle. While in his monster form, he has the proportionate powers and abilities of a beetle. What are these powers and abilities? Well I'll tell you!

His physical strength is incredible, able to lift at least 140 tons (dung beetles can lift 1141 times their body mass). Of course, in comic terms this means he can lift far more than that, like Spider-Man lifting a building would be a very average feat for this guy.

Speed wise, this beetle man can run over 440+ mph, and can fly at hypersonic speeds with his wings (the fastest bug on the ground is a beetle). He operates on the same speed tier as Spider-Man, except his reaction time doesn't magically not apply to his legs when he wants to run.

Durability is incredible, he can probably take a meteor to the face and only walk it off. Bullets mean nothing unless it's in his eye or something crazy. This is based on the Ironclad Beetle, the toughest most durable invertebrate on earth who's exoskeleton can bend insect pins (which are typically made of steel), and electric drills are needed just for the pins to penetrate the hide. Stepping or rolling over them with a car isn't effective either, they'll just brush it off.

He can emit pheromones and scents that can make a variety of effects, from sleep to nausea to ecstacy. It's incredibly versatile and can be used in many situations. Offensively, this is a dude that shoots out acid and miasma. Think if the bombardier beetle, this is an extremely accurate attack that even hits when the beetle is blind. And the power... let's say it melts steel like ice under running water

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 cocacolaman  Moderator  Online

After watching ATLA, I came up with an idea very heavily influenced by it. I'm honestly not sure if it could be considered a straight up ripoff with how much I took from the show.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, I'm working on my own show right now. It's medieval high fantasy. Pretty dark and dramatic as well.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I'm thinking of retconning a local comic book in my country known as "Panday" (Blacksmith in English) although I supposed I have to buy the rights first so I may just have to make a pastiche of the character. I'll be taking cues from ideas gained from the new Final Fantasy 16 trailer and Alan Moore's "Supreme" run for the series.

Avatar image for darkprimesovereign
DarkPrimeSovereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

An alternate reality of GoT starting from season 6.