If you made a show or anime, what would it be about?

• 60 results
RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

the title says it all.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

Me because I'm just that interesting. I'd reach #1 on the charts every time I drop a chapter.

But fr tho, I'm not sure. But it'll definitely be a dope story

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In the process of doing exactly that but don't wanna spoil it without having it copy written. I dont trust people.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invadedtbd: @batmanplusjay: if i ever made a show, it would be a anime. its name would..well.. heh i haven't came up with a name yet but the thing is,in a world, a different species of humans called "Divisions" show up and help out to create a new world order. the divisions have a power called "Forces" in which the powers varied from simply enhancements of the body to atomic restructuring and or creation. well, a old and powerful member of the divisions awakes from death to get the ultimate power that a division can have called the " Chikaradzuyoi". the Chikaradzuyoi is 10 fragments of a ancient robe that grants whoever wears it, the complete power of all divisions. well the plot followed a human boy with one of the pieces with him that granted him a power of a division, despite being human. the boy is on a quest to get the robe and become the absolute most powerful in order to bring back his mom and dad who died in that quest.(Little known fact, the pieces attract other divisions and many dangerous animals/monsters)

Avatar image for ifdcruledtheworld
IfDCRuledTheWorld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By IfDCRuledTheWorld

Show called Hybrids. Set in the future. 3 types of Hybrid people.

1. Super soldier. Genetically altered and enhanced humans with stats of Captain America. If you can afford it.

2. Cybers. Mix of man and machine built for combat. Think new version of robocop. Mostly used by the mob.

3. Splicers. Mix of man and beast. Humans with the likeness and abilities of certain animals. 50/50 shot of being a predator model or prey.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A young boy or girl waking up each morning with a new skill or power. One day they may have super strength the next they lose their strength but can sing really good. A lot of stories can be made from this imo

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I had a title for a story I have fantasized for at least a year it would be SwordofHate

Always pictured it being about a teenage girl or boy protagonist living a normal life in the big city, go out on a camping trip. During the trip, they're involved in an accident when exploring a cave. There they find an oddly shaped sword wrapped out in paper-looking bandages, they open it and find just a regular sword to them, and decided to take it with them as a souvenir, little did they know they awakened people all around the world (and later other worlds), broke off seals of creatures and powerful entities, and resumed a war that started even before modern-day humans existed. There wasn't supposed to be anybody to open those bandages that contained since it was guarded by the last person to have actually fought in that war. Meanwhile, the protagonist is now gaining superpowers via the sword recognizing a new master, so the protagonist and the guard have to form some sort of an alliance to make sure the sword never exists ever again (the seals couldn't be replicated today) and along the way makes allies and enemies in an adventure, where the Protagonist has to learn how to be somewhat a savior to the world and also a regular teen living on Earth.

Oh yeah, no such thing as "chosen one" or "hidden power in their blood" type of protagonist, 100% a regular teen that been gifted with a sword that just so means he/she is the central force in a Game of Thrones-esque conflict

Sorry if its long, lol.

gunmetalgrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't quite decided if the story will strictly revolve around them, but I know I'd like to feature this character idea I've had a while back: Twins that are conjoined back-to-back who've developed their own unique tandem martial art and typically fight via direct frontal assault since it would be extremely difficult to ambush them with their near 360° visual field.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

An anime somewhat parading the western superhero genre. Main characters are: Kick-Chick, and her partner/best friend FruitPunch. Kick-Chick is a freckled 16 year old blonde girl with a pointed slightly long but upturned nose. She wears a chicken outfit, with a chicken helmet similar to Billy Hatcher, except she also has retractable "chicken spurs" on her boots in the form of daggers.

Kick-Chick kicks, that's almost all she does. She is very aggressive when fighting, but is not a b****, she is just spunky

Fruit Punch is a buff tan/brown skin 17 year old boy with the head of a Pineapple. He fights by punching, and shooting seeds. He's also super duper Hollywood level gay, so tumblr can't even attempt to shipping the two characters

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: that sounds like a good parody of one punch lol. i allready like the idea of pineapple head

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531dce659a2
deactivated-5c531dce659a2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Futuristic space detective protagonist

The main character would be emotionless ex-solider who's incredibly gifted in marksmenship, combat, and deduction ability but, he lacks the ability to feel normal human emotion so he struggles with understanding right from wrong which often leads to him going overboard.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good stuff.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: sounds really cool. I'll post minor details about mine soon, since everyone is sharing ideas.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tethadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Featsss

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...I can't tell you my plans...

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp said:
@rikuyamaha said:

@tethadam: what?

Feats. For the battle forum.

this is a off topic forum. if they are referring to my recent battle one, shouldnt they post it there?

tethadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By tethadam
tethadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp said:
@rikuyamaha said:

this is a off topic forum. if they are referring to my recent battle one, shouldnt they post it there?

I would focus the anime on having feats.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tethadam said:
@rikuyamaha said:
@mainjp said:
@rikuyamaha said:

I would focus the anime on having feats.

ohhh ok, i see what you mean down lol. thats good to have feats in your show. cause just saying they can isn't enough.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Besides bringing back Firefly with the original cast? Probably about a small team of former Special Operations people from various countries working as mercenaries for a concern that is trying to keep things from getting out of control in the world. SOrt of GI Joe the movie only MUCH more realistic and without all the super hi tech nonsense.

fabricolage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe something similar to Code Lyoko before Evolution. Either that, or a Ben 10/H.E.R.O dial type of story. It gets dark at some moments.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By AlphaQ

Probably about a science fiction heavy universe where some people display mysterious psychic powers. Visually would look amazing and would have lots of freedom in storymaking. Probably a lot like Dune, but with elements from shows like Altered Carbon, Baki the Grappler and maybe something like Mob Psycho 100 or Cowboy Beebop for humor/heart.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have a lot of ideas, like a lot, but those are for either books or comics, not anime. If I made an anime, I'm not sure about specifics, but it would have braindead fun.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaq: @drpepperman:I wish there was a comic where, instead of the generic time manipulators where the guy goes back and forth in time, how about a space manipulator? Instead of going to different time periods, you go to different dimensions, like space Dr Who

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By InvadedTBD

@rikuyamaha: sorry for the wait but it's basically about this super powered alien race that gets tired of fighting the long-standing war on their planet and decide to invade Earth, they make plans but their trump card(an alien with 3 different powers, most have just 1) betrays them and goes to warn and save the earthlings. He gets to Earth crash lands and falls into a coma from the damage, the government gets a hold of the alien and his ship and begin to experiment trying to extract his powers after weird things happen around him. They try to give soldiers his power but it doesn't work out so they decide to use people who are of no use to society because they are wasting soldiers. Long story short they find 2 dudes and try the experiment but it works and they aquire 2 of the 3 powers leaving the alien with only 1. They escape the government facility with the alien and he trains them to use his powers and prepare to fight the oncoming army. They also recruit a normal human(the 2 guys childhood friend and he fights alongside them). They are the Earth's only defense against these aliens who are attacking all the major cities on Earth.

That's basically all I can say, just a vague overview. It's called Invaded(hence my name) and I write and my brother draws. If u want more details pm me and I got you.

Edit: sorry for the long post on mobile couldnt format properly.

Risk0608

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Currently already writing one. It's a about an ancient being who's living among mankind. He and his race have existed from the beginning of time, they were The First. They created everything. Huge beings, unknowable, beyond human thought etc. etc. They are pretty much comparable to the ageless eldritch horrors who have existed for so long and exist in higher dimensiosn. They were in essence the first deities. This particular one, (hint hint he's the main character), was born from an affair of these two beings, the first child born out of something like "an affair". He was abandoned by his parents and cursed, alienated. So for years he's spent his time travelling the universe and the different dimensions and the rest of the multiverse. Trying to find a place. He found and married one slave girl and while doing so decided to end an intergalactic war which would have taken many more lives. Of course, it was prohibited because they weren't allowed to reveal their existence to the lesser creatures. And so they came through and subdued him and killed his wife. He spent time sharpening his skills and ended up declaring war on his entire race. The story begins in modern times, our character is trying to live a life an average on Earth, just doing things here and there to help folks. Until someone, from his past, shows up and tries to kill him. Or at least try.

The story is called Exiles

No Caption Provided

Goku_Stomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Religion and Politics

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would be a nihilistic meta criticism on heroes’ tales. Meaning the story will start out like a generic anime, but instead of getting sudden power ups in defeat, the protagonist just gets beaten to a pulp until he realized that plot armor doesn’t exist.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invadedtbd: very nice story. i like it, the first half reminded me of the movie paul lol.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

solar_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Me, but it would portray be as an omnipotent, godlike being who is also the show's narrator.

Discipulus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd adapt Musashi but give the characters Shōnen-style capabilities.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Me, but it would portray be as an omnipotent, godlike being who is also the show's narrator.

Shaggy- the anime

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd adapt Musashi but give the characters Shōnen-style capabilities.

that sounds pretty cool tbh

Avatar image for theoneabovelife
TheOneAboveLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’d make an Anime about me being the Devil’s son Topa. And how I’m literally the 3rd most powerful being walking among humans. I would be disgusted and hyper.

catlike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 catlike  Online

A transgender-woman-Ms. Marvel from an alternate universe, crossed-over with some of the X-Men in an anime, or just a TV show, that works too. I already have a shabby outline for a roleplay I want to do for this.

Or a TV show (live action) erotica for cheap profit (if the idea became famous) -- like the comic book Sex Criminals, but I've never read it before, and I don't understand what make's the genre interesting and even if I'm talking about the same genre. -- but with more sex than Sex Criminals (if SC is all about sex).

Or an erotica anime TV show which I'd work with on with Japanese producers I'd be comfortable working with, or american producers, either one, also for cheap profit considering if the idea could become famous.

Penguin-Dust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

High school. Also, at least five gorgeous girls are in love with the protagonist, but he doesn't seem to notice. In the end, he saves the world by believing in his friends and trying real hard.

catlike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By catlike  Online

@Penguin-Dust: Sounds vaguley like Baka And Test or Akame Ga Kill for some reason... (It's still a great story idea.) But I've barely watched Akame, so I could easily be wrong, but I feel the character interactions are similar to what you're describing.

RamblingShofu1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By RamblingShofu1

It'd be about some dictator.